Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,470 members, 7,968,304 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 12:59 AM

Confessions Of A Fat Girl - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Confessions Of A Fat Girl (70700 Views)

10 Reasons You Should Never Date Or Marry A Fat Girl Or Woman / The Agony Of A Nigerian Fat Girl / I Rather Remain Single Than Marry A Fat Lady. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Confessions Of A Fat Girl by ayoade2: 9:24am On Jul 17, 2013
When would you ladies learn to stop sleeping with a guy you are not married to?

2 Likes

Re: Confessions Of A Fat Girl by Billionaires: 9:26am On Jul 17, 2013
Your quest for answers is not sincere, but what is sincere is your ability make other fat ladies learn from the advise offered to you.
Re: Confessions Of A Fat Girl by mactoni91(m): 9:29am On Jul 17, 2013
take lot of citric acid...
It burns fat swiftly
Re: Confessions Of A Fat Girl by mrhardeyemi(m): 9:30am On Jul 17, 2013
You need to be on a juice diet for 2 weeks A̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ lots of aerobatic exercise like joggin,skippin e.t.c A̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ also do sum weight liftin ,it worked for ♍ε,but am a male, weight 120kg b4 A̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ after  did d diet stuff A̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ exercise  now weight 85kg ,but  still need 2 watch what  eat after d juice diet.eg N̩̥✽̤̥̣̣̣̣ caRbs,N̩̥✽̤̥̣̣̣̣ fatty food,a lot of fruit A̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ water, A̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ 20mins exercise 4 times a week

1 Like

Re: Confessions Of A Fat Girl by ishola288: 9:31am On Jul 17, 2013
but biggy ur email address does not exist u can reach me on 2go ishola288, or email: talk2ishola247@gmail.com for private am insterestn on u
Re: Confessions Of A Fat Girl by Skmoda360(m): 9:40am On Jul 17, 2013
ayodeji752: Is he d only one asking u out? Don't force urself on him cos there's nothing u can do to make him change. Maybe he doesn't like smtin big which happens to be my favourite hw can i reach u?
What other folks hates might be something of joy for another set of folks.....I don't like them fat but I can make friends with 'em. I prefer my skinny and a bit-fleshy chick.
Re: Confessions Of A Fat Girl by seedord247(m): 9:40am On Jul 17, 2013
ishola288: but biggy ur email address does not exist u can reach me on 2go ishola288, or email: talk2ishola247@gmail.com for private am insterestn on u

Bross she aint American oo.... She's a typical Yoruba gurl from one corner of lagos. Incase you are looking for who to fraud or get access to visa imma advice you to excrete your future plan. undecided
Re: Confessions Of A Fat Girl by charlesm91(m): 9:51am On Jul 17, 2013
trust me, its nt always easy for a guy dating a plump lady so in order to kip ur man, u gotta do wots necessary so dat necessary wont have to occur ie. Try googling ways on hw to shed weight so as to feel gud abt urself. Its neva easy bt if u really wanna, den its a must. Relationship's abt sacrifice. Make d sacrifice 4u n him bt if his luvn aint gud enuf, quit!
Re: Confessions Of A Fat Girl by SirMonday(m): 9:58am On Jul 17, 2013
U ar wonderfully and fearfully made by God.......and there is a man for every woman.....if u feel cheated, sit him down and discuss ur pains with him,,if he refuse to change, leave him alone.....u will find d one for u someday.......
Re: Confessions Of A Fat Girl by Adeyeancah(m): 9:58am On Jul 17, 2013
biggirloya2: I have always been a big girl. Bigger than my age that is. I have a very beautiful body and personality but a bit too big for my age. I have always been like this. Now i am 26 but you would swear i am 29 or more. Now i have always attracted older men or bad guys and now i finally thought i had met the one. He is turning 25 in August and i am ( for once in my life) the older one in a relationship. I sometimes hate him coz i get the feeling that because i am fat he wants to treat me like a sugar mommy. but i am only 1 year older than him.I am tired of him hurting me. I get the feeling that he has a younger skinnier lover and me i am just the for sex and do him favours. The dude has never invited me to his home or to meet his people but he knows my home and people like hell. When i dump him he declares his undying love for me but when i decide to stay in the relationship he never has time for me and makes me feel as if he is doing me a favor by spending time with me. Will i ever feel good about myself, will i ever be happy like other people, or am i going to be his dirty secret forever? i am scared of ending things compeletly coz i am a coward and i cant stand to one day see him with a better girl coz i am just a fat worthless ugly girl who looks older than she is.Do you feel my pain?
I feel ur pain my sister,I think he's just using u to satisfy his sexual pleasure...most fat chics do allow guys into their lives easily cos they think their stature put most guys off. Email me for more advice , naijapie@gmail.com
Re: Confessions Of A Fat Girl by Nwekeemmanuel: 10:02am On Jul 17, 2013
Ur number plz,this is mine 07031098644,i can help.
Re: Confessions Of A Fat Girl by molola(f): 10:04am On Jul 17, 2013
1. never change who you are to please somebody else
2. you need to love yourself first,thats the only way someone will love you for who you are.
3. sex doesn't keep a man, it only makes him wanna try something new with someone else.

there is nothing wrong with being big, if you feel it is life threatning, then do something about it. dont do it because you want to keep a man or because yoy want people to like you. if you do that then what will you do when he leaves you? think baby girl think.

i'm a big girl, and i love myself. i found someone who loves me for who i am - weight and all and we got married.

you are beautiful just the way u are>>>period
Re: Confessions Of A Fat Girl by qidas: 10:04am On Jul 17, 2013
When u look down on ur self..other will surely look down on you .........N if your boyfrnd no dey do U well Come my way : ) :PWhen u look down on ur self..other will surely look down on you .........N if your boyfrnd no dey do U well Come my way : )
Re: Confessions Of A Fat Girl by fpeter(f): 10:10am On Jul 17, 2013
biggirloya2: I have always been a big girl. Bigger than my age that is. I have a very beautiful body and personality but a bit too big for my age. I have always been like this. Now i am 26 but you would swear i am 29 or more. Now i have always attracted older men or bad guys and now i finally thought i had met the one. He is turning 25 in August and i am ( for once in my life) the older one in a relationship. I sometimes hate him coz i get the feeling that because i am fat he wants to treat me like a sugar mommy. but i am only 1 year older than him.I am tired of him hurting me. I get the feeling that he has a younger skinnier lover and me i am just the for sex and do him favours. The dude has never invited me to his home or to meet his people but he knows my home and people like hell. When i dump him he declares his undying love for me but when i decide to stay in the relationship he never has time for me and makes me feel as if he is doing me a favor by spending time with me. Will i ever feel good about myself, will i ever be happy like other people, or am i going to be his dirty secret forever? i am scared of ending things compeletly coz i am a coward and i cant stand to one day see him with a better girl coz i am just a fat worthless ugly girl who looks older than she is.Do you feel my pain?

Why do I see 10 likes here? whats here to like?

1 Like

Re: Confessions Of A Fat Girl by kliverpool(m): 10:16am On Jul 17, 2013
if that is your pix u are ok
first need to get cloths that make u look smart.
most plus size ladies do make the mistake of putting on tight cloths
which will make them look very fat.

you should never be with anybody that can not show u to his pple.

i know guys who genuinely love fat girls.
its is better to be alone that to be used.

your man will come
stay strong and remain blessed.
Re: Confessions Of A Fat Girl by mykorheya(m): 10:18am On Jul 17, 2013

visit https://www.facebook.com/dailyhealthtipss?ref=stream&hc_location=stream for health tips that will help u reduce ur size.
Re: Confessions Of A Fat Girl by mykorheya(m): 10:18am On Jul 17, 2013

visit http://www.myhealthtips.in/2013/05/how-to-lose-weight-quickly-and-safely.html
Re: Confessions Of A Fat Girl by reallytired: 10:21am On Jul 17, 2013
Well my dear, I am also fat,very fat but that doesn't make me look down on myself. I am sure other men still make passes @ you so why do u feel u need to be grateful to him for dating (using) you? He met you fat (not like you became fat after you started dating - I hope?) So he knew what he was getting into from the get go. So until you decide to do somthing about your weight, maintain your pride and don't allow ANYONE to treat you like dirt. Besides, I have seen guys with slim model like babes cheat with bigger ladies & vice versa so I guess cheating is not ALL about size.

1 Like

Re: Confessions Of A Fat Girl by ImpactWorld(m): 10:44am On Jul 17, 2013
If you are sincere about this;

I could do a makeover for you within 3 months to one year.
But even without asking, I believe our locations are far apart.

Here is the secret:
The right diet plus right exercise will do wonders
Then, you need proper dressing for your size
Lastly, you need self esteem.

Yeah, so Proper DIETing, EXERCISE, DRESSING, SELF ESTEEM.
The keyword is discipline;its not easy.
Good luck
Re: Confessions Of A Fat Girl by Daresh(f): 10:56am On Jul 17, 2013
biggirloya2:

WOW is it just that easy? please do not think i am asking a stup question but does not eating junk and going to gym help weightloss for real? coz i hvae hear other people saying ohh no i have tried bla bla sometimes they discarage me and say sometimes its just how pepple are born. Is there such a thing as a person born big naturally and your body would resist all sorts of attempts for weightloss?

first of all stop the self pity. lift yourself up and stand tall, proud and beautiful. How you look on the outside is not who you are inside. when i look in the mirror, the outward doesnt portray the inside. Stop being a victim and stand firm as a conqueror!
if you are serious about weight loss the first thing you need to do is cut out the fried food, the dodo, fried chicken, fried fish and all that goo. reduce your portion sizes. dont heep ur plate like you are going crazy. eat smaller portions. dont eat till you are full, eat till you are not hungry. then work out. start with taking walks, then start jogging. when you feel hungry, eat fruits and not biscuit.
Cut out bread, biscuits, pasta and all refined flour. their job is to make you fat. eat vegetables alot. try eating grilled chicken and salad for lunch. make it a habit. drink lots of water. keep out juices, soft drinks and malt. Just drink water.
I know this seems like a lot, dont do it all at once. Just start small small. everyday try something new or different and gradually u will go down. but in all this remember, you are beautiful! God made you bbeautiful and dont ever forget it!
Re: Confessions Of A Fat Girl by sylve11: 10:58am On Jul 17, 2013
biggirloya2:

Well i am a size 48 / 24 and if i go shopping i always get the embarassing ''ehh no mam we do not have your size on this'' or ''ehh this will not fit you mam''.

this is serious. cool
Re: Confessions Of A Fat Girl by Xano(m): 11:00am On Jul 17, 2013
Re: Confessions Of A Fat Girl by Xano(m): 11:06am On Jul 17, 2013

my apology for the quotes. To the topic(wow! At the pages), lady, move on!!! Forget about him. He is tagging you along. Thats disgusting. Real men dont tag, they express their love. Real men show their real women to everyone, including family and friends.
Re: Confessions Of A Fat Girl by thalala: 11:07am On Jul 17, 2013
adusco: Dear, i really feel ur pains but d solution lies in own hand.you must know dis dt
1.guys are not only interested beautiful ladies but smtymz dey get convinced with thier action and d way dey carry themselves
2.you nid to blv in urslve never lok down on urself
3.you nid to dress well(not xposing ur body) it tells d kind of person you are.
4.you nid to smell well
5.check ur parent ,are dey big lik you, it might be hereditary,if so,ask ur mum hw she was able to get over it
6.dnt appear too cheap wen a guy approaches you.dnt be too desperate to have dem,take ur tym,dere are fat ppl i knw who are today happily married.Dnt say you are ugly,dere is inner beauty which you possess and odas do not.Everyone have thier own unique xtics and quality
7.pray along(prayer changes things)i'm nt tryin to bring religion into dis but you may find unexpected solution.God is real
wink
adusco: Dear, i really feel ur pains but d solution lies in own hand.you must know dis dt
1.guys are not only interested beautiful ladies but smtymz dey get convinced with thier action and d way dey carry themselves
4.you nid to smell well
5.check ur parent ,are dey big lik you, it might be hereditary,if so,ask ur mum hw she was able to get over it
6.dnt appear too cheap wen a guy approaches you.dnt be too desperate to have dem,take ur tym,dere are fat ppl i knw who are today happily married.Dnt say you are ugly,dere is inner beauty which you possess and odas do not.Everyone have thier own unique xtics and quality
7.pray along(prayer changes things)i'm nt tryin to bring religion into dis but you may find unexpected solution.God is real

wow! may GOD bless you for the advise you gave. not all dis pipo who are dissing the young lady, after she open herslf up to seek help.
Re: Confessions Of A Fat Girl by thalala: 11:07am On Jul 17, 2013
4.you nid to smell well
wink
4.you nid to smell well

wow! may GOD bless you for the advise you gave. not all dis pipo who are dissing the young lady, after she open herslf up to seek help.
Re: Confessions Of A Fat Girl by airfinance(m): 11:08am On Jul 17, 2013
ishola288: but biggy ur email address does not exist u can reach me on 2go ishola288, or email: talk2ishola247@gmail.com for private am insterestn on u
Another wizkid fan. they are common with the use of 2go..the op is being serious. Show some respect pls.

1 Like

Re: Confessions Of A Fat Girl by whizqueen(f): 11:10am On Jul 17, 2013
i reali feel ur pain. bt my little piece of advice to u, is dat u shuld first appreciate urself, look @d mirrior and tell ursef dat "am beautiful", "i was created on God's public holiday", "am fearfully and wonderfully made". u av to appreciate ursef first b4 oda pple can do d same. dnt eva regret being fat! u r nt d first to b of dat size neither will u b d last. and as for ur relationship issue go nd meet God for direction and stop allowing ursef been used by dose worthless guys out dere!!!
Re: Confessions Of A Fat Girl by Jacqueline88(f): 11:13am On Jul 17, 2013
hi lola, my name is jackie i am big and if u like call it fat, buh i love my size so much i call myself BB that mean bold n beautiful! I have a phat azz, hot big legs d arms ar a bit flabby buh so phuking what? My man thinks they are what he needs wraped around his strong shoulders wen we make**** so duh! All am saying is that i know dat im fat, n im working on some parts of me bt i wont change some parts for five million like my azz d**m its so omosexy! So let someone not make u feel like u dont deserve what u want! Dont let some1 make u feel bad without ur consent! U have asets that even niki minaj had to go n undergo surgery to have, be proud of urself! If tire of him, kick him out! Then call me immediately i will hook u up with someone beta! My numba is 08139146554
Re: Confessions Of A Fat Girl by campella(m): 11:13am On Jul 17, 2013
From what you are saying, you are practically not happy with the way your God created you.
Big girls are supposed to be proud and shinny.
Just don't look down on yourself.
This guy must have read your mind and actions that is why he is acting that way
How long have you been together?

Just tell him what you want and when he doesn't accept, quit as advised
[size=8pt]
Re: Confessions Of A Fat Girl by airfinance(m): 11:18am On Jul 17, 2013
if you look at most comments that i have come across,the points am getting are that you should have good confidence in yourself,dont lower your self esteem,believe you are beautiful,also try as much as you could to hit the gym these wld go along way in helping you out, are you familiar with a particular show on BET Monique show? she was almost as twice as you which to me i think you are not over big as you made it to,she looking nornal now and sexy which i know you cld look more sexier and slimmer than she is now.. your mails seems not responding. kola_airfinance@yahoo.co.uk reach me on this pls very important...
Re: Confessions Of A Fat Girl by micki83(m): 11:18am On Jul 17, 2013
Homguy: Miss being on the big side isn't a thing that should erode ur self esteem. Am a pharmacist and in my line of duty have come across alota big that lead enviable love lives, first you should
1-develop a total new images of your self by changing your thought train into positive ones. Plus stop entertainin degradin setl talks. Evryone needs all the esteem they can get
2-try hitting the gym in a particular consistent pattern,so it becomes part of you.and easier to undertake.
3-try out drugs likke lipitor,xenical,simvastatin,atorvastin,pravastatin ,seven sea's slimming down,fat burner etc. They help rid your body of excess fat without noticeable side effects except a bit of diarrhoea.
These approaches in afew months would get you looking @ a brand new you. All the best.
Um..."Liptor" is "artovastatin",no? And I don't think artovastatin and simvastatin will help her lose weight;they just control cholesterol levels in d blood,thus,she might not necessarily need them,except if her lipidity profile is high(which might not necessarily be d case,even tho she's physically over-weight;some slim ppl hav higher cholesterol levels than fat ppl)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Hot Lady & Her Man Pose In Pre-Wedding Photos / Lady Tattooed Her Boyfriend's Face On Her Throat. Photo Goes Viral / 2 Guys Lift & Rock 2 Big-sized Ladies On Stage, The Slim Guy Crashes (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.