Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,449 members, 7,897,901 topics. Date: Monday, 22 July 2024 at 10:11 PM

Chidi Lloyd Declared Wanted By Police - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chidi Lloyd Declared Wanted By Police (40302 Views)

Chidi Lloyd's Plans To Flee Foiled By Police / Chidi Lloyd Detained By Police In Rivers / Rivers State Crisis; Chidi Lloyd And His Terror Master (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chidi Lloyd Declared Wanted By Police by Longeria(m): 12:31pm On Jul 17, 2013
ujchief: Rubbish! House of reps members have immunity on the floor of the house of assembly. Anything they say or do inside the confines of the legislative house is protected by immunity and they can't be prosecuted.

Why are they declaring him wanted? Was he on the run? They should go to the hospital and arrest him nau!
Does the immunity also cover him from attempted or murder charges? I wish it was your father he hit that mace.

1 Like

Re: Chidi Lloyd Declared Wanted By Police by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jul 17, 2013
I have observed wit dismay d way ds kids comment on Nairaland! Now I understand the reason why some places in city then will hike the price of their goods making it difficult for youngies to attend only buh once vowing nt to go their again! The owner of dis forum should watch it because its turning to playground where teenagers who neither pass jamb nor waec will took to calling their leaders names inoder to get attention! Tell me hw below 18 will be commenting on topics that happened in eighties without proper research ! The rate with which kids infiltrate dis forum is alarming making it almost impossible for mature minds to engage in reasonable argument! I rest my case

8 Likes

Re: Chidi Lloyd Declared Wanted By Police by kantobest: 12:32pm On Jul 17, 2013
Interesting............i can't wait to see the end of this story.
Re: Chidi Lloyd Declared Wanted By Police by ritzyview(m): 12:33pm On Jul 17, 2013
that na poliTRICKal wash... No real penalty will be given 2 him.. Dem just wan create awareness..
Re: Chidi Lloyd Declared Wanted By Police by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jul 17, 2013
you mean the chidi Lloyd that they almost killed grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Chidi Lloyd Declared Wanted By Police by fellowbeing(m): 12:35pm On Jul 17, 2013
DAT CHIDI OR WHATEVA HE CALLS HIMSELF IS A BEAST, BUT I WAS EXPECTIN NPF 2 ARREST HIM AT THE ASSEMBLY THAT VERY DAY SINCE THEY WERE PRESENT WHEN THE INCIDENT HAPPENED. ANYWAY GEJ, PEJ, KIP UP UR "GUD WORK"(4 ur mind)AT RIVERS, TIME WILL TELL WHEN THE TABLE TURNS

1 Like

Re: Chidi Lloyd Declared Wanted By Police by Kingspin(m): 12:36pm On Jul 17, 2013
Anybody who is found wanting pro or anti must face the law that should be the clear msg.
Re: Chidi Lloyd Declared Wanted By Police by Ibroboss(m): 12:37pm On Jul 17, 2013
She's with me make them come carry her...smh
Re: Chidi Lloyd Declared Wanted By Police by Longeria(m): 12:39pm On Jul 17, 2013
Eneze1: declared wanted as if they don't know his house, another police propaganda smh
sharaaaaaaaaaap there, do murderers stay in their house. Imbe like you.
Re: Chidi Lloyd Declared Wanted By Police by nduchucks: 12:40pm On Jul 17, 2013
Jokers!!

Instead of taking Chidi by surprise , arresting him, and announcing the arrest, the Iidiotic fools announced that a warrant has been issued giving him ample time to flee. But not to worry, he will resurface soon. Nonsense!
Re: Chidi Lloyd Declared Wanted By Police by Xavii: 12:40pm On Jul 17, 2013
double3: How can he be declared wanted?? Don't they know is house or ar we meant to believe he is on th run....this coutry is a funny place.

I tell you!!! The is country is just a funny place..
Re: Chidi Lloyd Declared Wanted By Police by Swaginton(m): 12:42pm On Jul 17, 2013
bolakale30:
don't flout rule number 21 grin
lmao!!!!!
Re: Chidi Lloyd Declared Wanted By Police by ROYALD(m): 12:42pm On Jul 17, 2013
LET NIGERIAN POLICE LEARN HOW TO PREVENT THAN TO CURE
Re: Chidi Lloyd Declared Wanted By Police by muami(m): 12:44pm On Jul 17, 2013
ujchief: Rubbish! House of reps members have immunity on the floor of the house of assembly. Anything they say or do inside the confines of the legislative house is protected by immunity and they can't be prosecuted.

They only have immunity for what they say on the floor of the house against civil claims. They do NOT have immunity against criminal acts.
Re: Chidi Lloyd Declared Wanted By Police by crackhouse(m): 12:45pm On Jul 17, 2013
Re: Chidi Lloyd Declared Wanted By Police by crackhouse(m): 12:46pm On Jul 17, 2013
pls don't bore me with this story. i am playing table tennis in my backyard right now.

Re: Chidi Lloyd Declared Wanted By Police by DICKtator: 12:47pm On Jul 17, 2013
The CP really wants some from the Apkako master!!!
grin grin grin grin
Re: Chidi Lloyd Declared Wanted By Police by Agimor(m): 12:49pm On Jul 17, 2013
Tecno p3 just two weeks old is for sale, anyone who wishes to buy should contact this numbers. 07083575582 & 07036157858. Just 12k exclusively to those that live in delta state.
Re: Chidi Lloyd Declared Wanted By Police by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jul 17, 2013
As for the Immunity some people here talk about, the immunity only applies when the House of Assembly is in session and its Honourable members are sitting. It doesn't merely refer to the "House" as a building. Consequently when it is not in session, the house is nothing more than a mere/ordinary building and there is no immunity whatsoever.
Re: Chidi Lloyd Declared Wanted By Police by ejihand1(m): 12:53pm On Jul 17, 2013
FOLYKAZE: How much is NPF going to pay me, I can fish him out within some seconds.

Nigerian Police with their dirty work, they should have arrest him on that very day

hahaha. my brother when NPF pays remember me oooo.
Re: Chidi Lloyd Declared Wanted By Police by Afroconnect: 12:53pm On Jul 17, 2013
stebell: Just heard from Naija Info radio station here in PH now that the state police command has declared Hon. Chidi Lloyd wanted for his role on the fracas that ensued in thee state house of assembly. More details coming your way as events unfold.
Evans Bipi too must be declared wanted,he started the violence,and we all saw how he led thugs into the assembly complex,that is an absolute illegitimacy...it is an offence to disrupt public peace and fight security officials guarding the assembly complex.
Re: Chidi Lloyd Declared Wanted By Police by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jul 17, 2013
Haven't we heard of similar arrest in the past? where is Farouk Lawal? i think we Nigierian forgets easily.
all the same i should just mind my business for now. #cutting stainless steel pipes @ the yard. wink

1 Like

Re: Chidi Lloyd Declared Wanted By Police by benchilovsky(m): 12:55pm On Jul 17, 2013
why should police declare him wanted?no be police man dey guard am?
Re: Chidi Lloyd Declared Wanted By Police by Lizzypop: 12:55pm On Jul 17, 2013
@Brightcar please get ur facts well b4 commenting u only saw 1part of what took place and ure concluding did not see where the so called Evans Bipi was confirming to his frds on how he was hitting Chidi Lloydi and the speaker which lead to Chidi's attack back on dem and did u not see when he was forcing his way into the house with his touts chantting cult slang like Aro Mates even wen the deputy Governor came out and spoke to him he was still chanting s slang and even went as far as shouting I die did not also see that clip too, Chidi Lloydi went to far but what of Evans Bipi what throw the first pounch and went to flog the speaker with microphone stand and even bragged abt it y did police not declear him wanted.

1 Like

Re: Chidi Lloyd Declared Wanted By Police by Boss13: 1:02pm On Jul 17, 2013
What about Biyi (acclaimed speaker) who came in with Thugs and was instigating violence in the state.
Re: Chidi Lloyd Declared Wanted By Police by Nkanuzu: 1:02pm On Jul 17, 2013

Why are they declaring him wanted? Was he on the run? They should go to the hospital and arrest him nau!
Oga lawyer please cross check your facts very well so as not to deceive the public and your good self. There is no legislative immunity under our law/constitution that shields legislators against liability (criminal or civil) arising from acts committed either within the legislative chamber or precincts. The only immunity legislators have is in respect of written and spoken words within the chamber, not when you physically assaults another let alone attempted murder! Let Mr. Lloyd pray that nothing happens to the lawmaker he battered otherwise he will go in for it and even the so called governor will not be of any assistance to him. People should be held responsible for their acts!

1 Like

Re: Chidi Lloyd Declared Wanted By Police by Raypawer(m): 1:04pm On Jul 17, 2013
Baba_Eleko: E be like say den want act . . . . . . . .

indian Movie
Re: Chidi Lloyd Declared Wanted By Police by Abu34: 1:04pm On Jul 17, 2013

which house of rep member n inside which house of assembly...so he can kill n go free bc of immunity rubbish. Which hospital re u referring to...someone amaechi is hiding inside govt house n making arrangements to flew him abroad on exile b4 this pronouncement. Sorry is his surname cos soon he'll be cooling off in prison with his fellow thugs
Re: Chidi Lloyd Declared Wanted By Police by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jul 17, 2013
stebell: ‎​M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ guy Chidi Lloyd is a member of de Rivers State House of Assembly. He's equally de majority leader of de House. If Ɣ☺ΰ‎​‎​‎'ve watched de video of last week, he's de one hitting a fellow with de Mase of de House repeatedly. He was putting on white clothes with a cap.
Thanks bro,I didn't watch d video till nw.Very bad all because of self intrest.
Re: Chidi Lloyd Declared Wanted By Police by Raypawer(m): 1:05pm On Jul 17, 2013
benchilovsky: why should police declare him wanted?no be police man dey guard am?
funi
Re: Chidi Lloyd Declared Wanted By Police by kabba7(m): 1:08pm On Jul 17, 2013
with yesterdays drama at the airport i think things are begining to take shape for good or bad one will happen
Re: Chidi Lloyd Declared Wanted By Police by ujchief(m): 1:09pm On Jul 17, 2013
BrightCar: MAN, WHAT ARE YOU SAYING? DID YOU WATCH THE VIDEO AT ALL? THAT MAN IS NOT HONOURABLE, HE SHOULD BE PUNISHED FOR HIS DASTARDLY ACT. CHIDI LLOYD, COULD HAVE KILLED WITH THAT MAZE, HE MUST BE A BEAST!

Is this the first time a fight is breaking out at a house of assembly? Because you were fortunate that the cameras caught this one. How many times have weapons such as knifes and daggers been found in the federal house during hot arguments? In the last house dispensation, when Dino Maleye fracas happened, a female member of the house of Reps was beaten to coma. Its part of their job description, its the hazard associated with their job. MACE or GET MACED! They ain't payed millions for nothing!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari Has No Powers To Stop AIT From Covering Him – Dokpesi / Man Who Was Beaten By Military Cadet On Channels TV (Photos) / Southern Governors Forum Meets In Lagos Tonight (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.