Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,468 members, 7,917,436 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 07:04 AM

Chidi Lloyd Declared Wanted By Police - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chidi Lloyd Declared Wanted By Police (40333 Views)

Chidi Lloyd's Plans To Flee Foiled By Police / Chidi Lloyd Detained By Police In Rivers / Rivers State Crisis; Chidi Lloyd And His Terror Master (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chidi Lloyd Declared Wanted By Police by visalo: 3:13pm On Jul 17, 2013
[quote author=ujchief]

Yes! That's what immunity is all about. However, he can be prosecuted after his tenure expires. Or, the house can be coerced to suspend him; thereafter, he could be prosecuted. The case of Alamesiagha comes to mind.

Did you border reading the transcript of Al mustapha's judgment? He was cleared of whatever offense he must have committed simply because under military laws, he did nothing wrong because he was following the last command. The worse he would have been done was to be court-mashalled.

So, yes! Even if Mustapha pulled the trigger that killed khudirat, the court still freed him. Same applies to hon chidi; immunity covers him.

Immunity for house of assembly member? practice your law well ohh. people like you are only engage in charge and bail
work
Re: Chidi Lloyd Declared Wanted By Police by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jul 17, 2013
Dj hack: Apako master ;DApako master
Apako Master hmmm .By the way ,what's Apako?
Re: Chidi Lloyd Declared Wanted By Police by IYANGBALI: 3:22pm On Jul 17, 2013
double3: How can he be declared wanted?? Don't they know is house or ar we meant to believe he is on th run....this coutry is a funny place.
no mind them,let dem keep acting for their oga at the top
Re: Chidi Lloyd Declared Wanted By Police by frankyychiji(f): 3:23pm On Jul 17, 2013
Ibroboss: She's with me make them come carry her...smh
no be babe oooo!
Re: Chidi Lloyd Declared Wanted By Police by OdionOdion: 3:25pm On Jul 17, 2013
Olaolufred: CONGRATULATIONS TO CHIDI LLOYD.
MORE CONGRATULATIONS TO THE CHINDA WHO WENT TO WAR WITHOUT HELMET.
BY AND LARGE, CONGRAT TO THE TWO FOOLS.
ABUJA IS EATING PART OF HIS 1 BILLION NAIRA ASO FOOD.
WHILE RIVER IS DRINKING THE CHOICEST WINE AND DELICACIES.
IF YOU DIE, YOU DIE FOR NOTHING.
CRIMINALS.
Gov AMAECHI's REFINARY IN GHANA IS REFINING ABOUT 21,000 BARRELS OF PETROLEUM PRODUCTS DAILY and dis-Hon CHIDI LLYODS IS BUSY KILLING FOR GOV AMAECHI

1 Like

Re: Chidi Lloyd Declared Wanted By Police by wirinet(m): 3:27pm On Jul 17, 2013
I have no problem with arresting chidi Lioyd or any other legislation that was involved in the show of shame that took place in the rivers state house of assembly. What I will hate is arresting him and locking him beyond the constitutionally allowed period of 48 hours. His case should be taking to court. It will be interesting to test the issue of legislative immunity at the courts. We need to know the extent of thus legislative immunity.
Re: Chidi Lloyd Declared Wanted By Police by Olaolufred(m): 3:28pm On Jul 17, 2013
OdionOdion: Gov AMAECHI's REFINARY IN GHANA IS REFINING ABOUT 21,000 BARRELS OF PETROLEUM PRODUCTS DAILY and dis-Hon CHIDI LLYODS IS BUSY KILLING FOR GOV AMAECHI

do you mean refinary?
what is called that?
If you mean refinery then prove it with facts. because I want to know.
Re: Chidi Lloyd Declared Wanted By Police by nellyhon(f): 3:29pm On Jul 17, 2013
immunity or no immunity the man is very heartless, he deserves persecution

2 Likes

Re: Chidi Lloyd Declared Wanted By Police by jaymdee(m): 3:34pm On Jul 17, 2013
Super1759: Nonsense...don't they know his house and office?
Why making noise and empty trait

Biko,What trait?

1 Like

Re: Chidi Lloyd Declared Wanted By Police by Donmarshal11: 3:35pm On Jul 17, 2013
ok nice smiley
Re: Chidi Lloyd Declared Wanted By Police by monsterg(m): 3:40pm On Jul 17, 2013
jaymdee:

Biko,What trait?
grin grin grin
Re: Chidi Lloyd Declared Wanted By Police by blkmum700: 3:42pm On Jul 17, 2013
ujchief: Rubbish! House of reps members have immunity on the floor of the house of assembly. Anything they say or do inside the confines of the legislative house is protected by immunity and they can't be prosecuted.

Why are they declaring him wanted? Was he on the run? They should go to the hospital and arrest him nau!

My Oga at the top!!!

Most of you seem to aggree with him that the man is protected by immunity clause, I strongly disagree with that,Senetors and reps members are not cover by immunity,the only people that are protected by immunity are president,vice president,governons and deputy governon others are not protected by immunity,that is the reason why senate are looking for a way to remove immunity clause for president and others because they are not cover by immunity.if they have immunnity clause faruk lawan and others who are involve in pension scam won't be arrested and granted bail because they are cover by immunity!

1 Like

Re: Chidi Lloyd Declared Wanted By Police by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jul 17, 2013
ujchief: Rubbish! House of reps members have immunity on the floor of the house of assembly. Anything they say or do inside the confines of the legislative house is protected by immunity and they can't be prosecuted.

Why are they declaring him wanted? Was he on the run? They should go to the hospital and arrest him nau!

he wasn't the one with the injury, he was the Spartacus with the mace
Re: Chidi Lloyd Declared Wanted By Police by crispgg: 3:44pm On Jul 17, 2013
Is he missing? Do they have a warrant for his arrest? If yes why don't they just go to his house and pick him up?

Nigerian Police, just declare anything wanted even if its right there on top of their nose.
Re: Chidi Lloyd Declared Wanted By Police by lertee(f): 3:45pm On Jul 17, 2013
double3:
So I guess that means if a member of the house stabs the speaker to death he has no case to ans??lol
NO HE HAS NO CASE...ANYTHING YOU DO AS A MEMBER OF THE HOUSE IS FOREVER GONE....THEY HAVE IMMUNITY..IT HAPPENS IN THE U.S TOO NOT ONLY NIGERIA
Re: Chidi Lloyd Declared Wanted By Police by blocker: 3:52pm On Jul 17, 2013
Let them declare EVANS wanted too afterall you can't count 2 before 1 grin.
Re: Chidi Lloyd Declared Wanted By Police by Gabygaby: 3:52pm On Jul 17, 2013
stebell: Just heard from Naija Info radio station here in PH now that the state police command has declared Hon. Chidi Lloyd wanted for his role on the fracas that ensued in thee state house of assembly. More details coming your way as events unfold.
Re: Chidi Lloyd Declared Wanted By Police by benaak(f): 3:54pm On Jul 17, 2013
Okija_juju: Why did they declare him wanted?! Did he run away or what?!

The Nigerian Police na ehn I dey pity pass for this matter.. Na them these politicians go use settle scores..
Ask for lloyd, No shaking!! The State government back am full time.
Why is Bipi not also 'wanted' after bringing thugs into the House of Assembly to disrupt a sitting.
Why isnt Bipi also 'wanted' after he made a public speech where he boasted to assaulting assemblymen including Lloyd?
Shouldnt Bipi and his associates be on trial for commiting what can only be described as a Treasonous offence of trying to illegally unseat the government?

Make these people go park well jor!
thank u very much,why is bipi evans not wanted by d police for hittin chidi llyod with a camera tripod.
Re: Chidi Lloyd Declared Wanted By Police by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jul 17, 2013
THIS IS THE MONSTER

Re: Chidi Lloyd Declared Wanted By Police by blkmum700: 4:01pm On Jul 17, 2013
lertee:
NO HE HAS NO CASE...ANYTHING YOU DO AS A MEMBER OF THE HOUSE IS FOREVER GONE....THEY HAVE IMMUNITY..IT HAPPENS IN THE U.S TOO NOT ONLY NIGERIA

Boss,they don't have immunity in Nigeria I don't know about US,remeber faruk nd others that are charge to court,remember they are members,immunity does not cover them.

2 Likes

Re: Chidi Lloyd Declared Wanted By Police by soyad: 4:04pm On Jul 17, 2013
That guy was just wicked and heartless , he should have been arrested long before now .

1 Like

Re: Chidi Lloyd Declared Wanted By Police by frankyychiji(f): 4:08pm On Jul 17, 2013
dannysteve99@ya:
Trusty24 ,I hope I can trust u? Is important I know who they are talking about or u want me to be in d Water ,yet soap enters my eyes?
his name is Akpako Master.
Re: Chidi Lloyd Declared Wanted By Police by Ogboc85: 4:12pm On Jul 17, 2013
what is his offence and why did the socalled camera men and others not get a glimpse of evans and micheal beat him wit a tripod stand...
Re: Chidi Lloyd Declared Wanted By Police by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jul 17, 2013
I don't like to accuse the CP of Rivers but this declaration is a prove that he is really anti Ameachi. Bipi openned up to say that he attacked Chidi first by punching him, he also came with thugs to the house. We all saw the video, so i see no reason why chidi Lyod will not defend himself with what ever he can find. Who brought the maze he used to attack Chinda? Let him ask for Bipi first and his cohorts before Chidi. After all the CP was asked to provide security and he said he did. So let him ask whybthe security details he provided could not quell the situation when it started.
God will surely speak for us in Jesus name. The fire of God will surely purge all dirt away from Rivers state in Jesus name.
Re: Chidi Lloyd Declared Wanted By Police by Billionaires: 4:18pm On Jul 17, 2013
With the increased influx of kids and low IQ(ed) persons into Nairaland, comes declined ad placement proportional to financial levity of the owners of nairaland. If the Mods and Supermod are not inspired to getting rid of the dwindling trends, then we do not need a TB Joshua to predict that Nairaland will most possibly go the way of Hi5. The time to act is now so we do not lose total credibility in the eyes of the do-wells who patronize once great site by means of reading, paying for ads and hitting of ads. The time is now.

Peace from Billyonaire
Re: Chidi Lloyd Declared Wanted By Police by Leward(m): 4:20pm On Jul 17, 2013
And i like dat guy o...reminds me of triple H
Re: Chidi Lloyd Declared Wanted By Police by dazzy4real(m): 4:20pm On Jul 17, 2013
Am just watching this country in 3D
Re: Chidi Lloyd Declared Wanted By Police by Cruxxy(m): 4:29pm On Jul 17, 2013
Okija_juju: Why did they declare him wanted?! Did he run away or what?!

The Nigerian Police na ehn I dey pity pass for this matter.. Na them these politicians go use settle scores..
Ask for lloyd, No shaking!! The State government back am full time.
Why is Bipi not also 'wanted' after bringing thugs into the House of Assembly to disrupt a sitting.
Why isnt Bipi also 'wanted' after he made a public speech where he boasted to assaulting assemblymen including Lloyd?
Shouldnt Bipi and his associates be on trial for commiting what can only be described as a Treasonous offence of trying to illegally unseat the government?

Make these people go park well jor!

Dont mind them my brother. I wonder why d police didnt respect chidi lloyd's immunity but decided to honour that of Bipi the "honourable tout" who committed treason against d state by bringing in hoodlums to overthrow a duly constituted authority.
The police authorities have no doubt been hijacked & d IG should bury his face in shame & resign.As for d CP, he is a disgrace to d constitution ehich he swore to protect.
The pit GEJ & d wife are digging in Rivers will surely consume them.
Re: Chidi Lloyd Declared Wanted By Police by BabaTony: 4:33pm On Jul 17, 2013
Na so this man go nack im wife and kids akpako for house. Na waooo. I pity the wife ooo.

Btw all this time we are not aware that a weapon, the mace alias "akpako" is placed in all our legislative houses. Without the weapon everything done and said is null and void. I dey laff ooo grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Chidi Lloyd Declared Wanted By Police by Cynsky76(f): 4:34pm On Jul 17, 2013
Why d declaration?for him to run abi.npf always corupt nd wil rmain corrupt
Re: Chidi Lloyd Declared Wanted By Police by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jul 17, 2013
frankyychiji: his name is Akpako Master.
Hmmm wahala. The name said it all .
Re: Chidi Lloyd Declared Wanted By Police by classyS: 4:43pm On Jul 17, 2013
dannysteve99@ya:
Who is he please? (Chidi L)
are u a learner?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Video Of Bags Of Rice Donated By FG Being Repackaged & Sold To Residents In Kogi / APC Governors Reduce Proposed Aspirants To Three - The Nation / Police Recover Remains Of Robert Namene Loolo Kidnapped Two 2 Years Ago

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.