Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,568 members, 7,901,680 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 01:28 PM

Patience Jonathan Is Angry With Amaechi For The Way He Treated Okrika People - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patience Jonathan Is Angry With Amaechi For The Way He Treated Okrika People (28460 Views)

You're Now One Of Us - Arewa Thanks Amaechi For Cancelling Proposed Maritime Uni / Buhari With Amaechi, Fayemi Arrive NewYork For UN 70th Assembly / Photos From Osinbajo's Thanksgiving Service With Amaechi,others In Attendance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patience Jonathan Is Angry With Amaechi For The Way He Treated Okrika People by hamziwhiz(m): 11:39pm On Jul 17, 2013
Why will people never let this woman some space?
"Is that how success attracts opposition? "
Re: Patience Jonathan Is Angry With Amaechi For The Way He Treated Okrika People by biafranqueen: 11:40pm On Jul 17, 2013
Am I missing something here who is the head of Aso Rock? Which seat did we vote her into? This has to be some what fabricated. Yesterday, it was reported that she knew nothing, now it is like she is basically saying I warned youoo. I mean it is hard to believe that the Presidents people would not caution her on what to say.
This Bishiop is he the same one that was praying for Ibori. shocked wow the Elite are really going mad I knew the ancestors will not forsake the land they are all slowly going mad. The Occultic powers they pledge too are driving them against each other.
Re: Patience Jonathan Is Angry With Amaechi For The Way He Treated Okrika People by fuckdmods(m): 11:40pm On Jul 17, 2013
okay
Re: Patience Jonathan Is Angry With Amaechi For The Way He Treated Okrika People by henrysam(m): 11:40pm On Jul 17, 2013
Cruxxy: Gghjffuhxnwiwhxhdusjsnxbbavxhxoskqndhcghsjwjxhhxywishxysidbsgsgdjsh. Amen
Oh boy u don shack ur alomo, pakurumo, osomo, action bitters with sapele water this night.
Re: Patience Jonathan Is Angry With Amaechi For The Way He Treated Okrika People by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jul 17, 2013
Respect Authority

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Is Angry With Amaechi For The Way He Treated Okrika People by WildChild00(m): 11:41pm On Jul 17, 2013
funnyx: Who are outsiders? and she's even stup1d enough to call Nigerians outsiders just because they are not ijaws undecided

It is the Nigerian pigeon language (outsiders) for refering to people not in same group/household/place of origin.
Re: Patience Jonathan Is Angry With Amaechi For The Way He Treated Okrika People by Nobody: 11:42pm On Jul 17, 2013
I'm not taking sides here, but is there anything wrong in PEJ begging Amaechi not to make life difficult for her kins men? Im sure if anyone was in PEJ shoes, you would have begged onbehalf of ur community. However, the way and manner everything turned out is dispicable. Both parties were at fault in one way or the other.
Lastly, lets not rain insults on d First lady and Amaechi. If a hippotamus is ruling u, what does that make u?

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Is Angry With Amaechi For The Way He Treated Okrika People by Nobody: 11:42pm On Jul 17, 2013
This woman na clown. I swear. Jesus Christess of Okrika..I laugh in Chinese.. Xin xu xan jin
Re: Patience Jonathan Is Angry With Amaechi For The Way He Treated Okrika People by PON: 11:42pm On Jul 17, 2013
she is only airing her view on the issue.::*

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Is Angry With Amaechi For The Way He Treated Okrika People by biafranqueen: 11:43pm On Jul 17, 2013
Okija_juju: This woman will destroy Jonathan...

Why she can't just be a wife and leave politics lane befuddles me.. This woman has surpassed Turai.
this is really unbelievable did he marry his wife
Re: Patience Jonathan Is Angry With Amaechi For The Way He Treated Okrika People by idupaul: 11:43pm On Jul 17, 2013
So this Woman is saying respectable organs of Govt like the Police, SSS ,Army and House of Assembly were deceived into a war of attrition with an elected official just because of her pettiness .. Na wa ooo .. Waht a revelation from the mouth of the Ugly Hippo
Re: Patience Jonathan Is Angry With Amaechi For The Way He Treated Okrika People by Nobody: 11:44pm On Jul 17, 2013
adelaja70:
Your jesus,abi?

No,na Jesus Christess

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Is Angry With Amaechi For The Way He Treated Okrika People by sobaemma(m): 11:44pm On Jul 17, 2013
men i was once an enemy of her excellency yesterday but after i watched nta showing her discussing with the bishops,man i felt for her,imagine her excellency begging nigerians to pls show goodluck a little respect,if they dont want to respect him pls give the sit a little respect cus the countries are watching, that in other countries they respect their authorities,imagine the catastrophe we are puttina our president that went and borrow in china for our development?men from today i will not type,critcize the authorities,one day i will be on authority and wouldnt want my followers to do to me what i have done,media better respect our president o

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Is Angry With Amaechi For The Way He Treated Okrika People by danchuzzy(m): 11:44pm On Jul 17, 2013
pro01: Fools are already in attack mode, even before engaging their brains. What did the First Lady say that directly implicates her in the Rivers State Crises? Did she admit that she was the one that instructed Chidi Lloyd to 'mace' a fellow assemblyman in Rivers State House of Assembly? Or did she confess she was the one that arranged renegade northern governors to engage in a useless and aggravating "solidarity visit" to overheat the security situation in Rivers State ? FOR THOSE OF THE FOOLS HERE THAT CLAIM TO BE INTELLIGENT, WHAT DID SHE SAY THAT AMOUNTS TO DEFINITIVE PROOF THAT SHE IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CRISES IN RIVERS STATE? ? ?

The First Lady made a very honest, motherly, and peace-inducing statement about the Rivers issue, in her capacity as a prominent NATIVE of the state, yet some disgusting animals here are already reading negative meanings and reaching baseless conclusions, simply because her surname is Jonathan! Incorrigible, hateful nincompoops.

Can you be any more dumb?
Did you actually ready the post?
Or you among one of those commenters who read the topic and den skip the post to hit the reply link....
Better wake up.....

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Is Angry With Amaechi For The Way He Treated Okrika People by norigams(m): 11:44pm On Jul 17, 2013
Sack ? Take him 2 court .
Re: Patience Jonathan Is Angry With Amaechi For The Way He Treated Okrika People by Chebaby2: 11:44pm On Jul 17, 2013
Majority of pple here lack personal conviction d woman have don ntin wrng 2 u pple and God said in his book judge no man everybody in d life has a bad side den who are u 2 judge her if i may ask is amaechi perfect? do u tink he have a gud mind?den y is he fightin back y nt look 4 peace and say he is sorry even if he is very right were is his humility?be careful pple silent is d best ans dat y til next 20yrs i wil stil have grt respect 4 gudluk

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Is Angry With Amaechi For The Way He Treated Okrika People by funnyx(m): 11:45pm On Jul 17, 2013
WildChild00:

It is the Nigerian pigeon language (outsiders) for refering to people not in same group/household/place of origin.
That's not the kind of words that should come out of a first lady of federal Republic of Nigeria. She could say that in private but definitely not in public, honestly those who truly love this woman should advise her to shut up.
Re: Patience Jonathan Is Angry With Amaechi For The Way He Treated Okrika People by Nobody: 11:48pm On Jul 17, 2013
Igwe.:
Even if the story originated from the first Lady, was there anything wrong in what she said?

People saying that Amechi is an elected Governor and nobody should question his authority, but still insult and question Mr. President authority, is GEJ not an elected person, they also sponsor Boko haram to cause distraction for him, God is watching and more than ever, we can see clearly what all this media propaganda is all about.

You hypocrites, why not hold you governors to accountable?

Twisting every story to suit your aspiration, come and get it.

Food for thought; He that never sees anything good in another fellow is known as devil incarnate.

No names mentioned, just identify who you are and mend your ways before it's too late.

Nevertheless, frustration leads to desperation.

My friend go back to the creeks and stop talking rubbish here

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Is Angry With Amaechi For The Way He Treated Okrika People by EasternLeopard: 11:52pm On Jul 17, 2013
[color=#006600]
Okija_juju: This woman will destroy Jonathan...
Why she can't just be a wife and leave politics lane befuddles me.. This woman has surpassed Turai.
She acted like d biblical Esther who saved her people. God bless Her.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Is Angry With Amaechi For The Way He Treated Okrika People by Nobody: 11:54pm On Jul 17, 2013
sobaemma: men i was once an enemy of her excellency yesterday but after i watched nta showing her discussing with the bishops,man i felt for her,imagine her excellency begging nigerians to pls show goodluck a little respect,if they dont want to respect him pls give the sit a little respect cus the countries are watching, that in other countries they respect their authorities,imagine the catastrophe we are puttina our president that went and borrow in china for our development?men from today i will not type,critcize the authorities,one day i will be on authority and wouldnt want my followers to do to me what i have done,media better respect our president o
HAVE U EVER CRITIZED THE DUMB PRESIDENT BEFORE,FOOL
Re: Patience Jonathan Is Angry With Amaechi For The Way He Treated Okrika People by lovegeneration(m): 11:55pm On Jul 17, 2013
Prof Corruption:

http://saharareporters.com/news-page/why-i%E2%80%99m-angry-amaechi-%E2%80%93patience-jonathan
why did you people so much dislike the woman, pls let be realistic amaechi has is own fault too

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Is Angry With Amaechi For The Way He Treated Okrika People by almajiri101: 11:57pm On Jul 17, 2013
sobaemma: men i was once an enemy of her excellency yesterday but after i watched nta showing her discussing with the bishops,man i felt for her,imagine her excellency begging nigerians to pls show goodluck a little respect,if they dont want to respect him pls give the sit a little respect cus the countries are watching, that in other countries they respect their authorities,imagine the catastrophe we are puttina our president that went and borrow in china for our development?men from today i will not type,critcize the authorities,one day i will be on authority and wouldnt want my followers to do to me what i have done,media better respect our president o
shattap there. Do they have any regard for Nigerians? That shameless fat lips has realised her mistakes and only looking for cheap excuse to cover her shame.

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Is Angry With Amaechi For The Way He Treated Okrika People by IYANGBALI: 11:57pm On Jul 17, 2013
ujchief: I wonder what the guys that have been swearing that PEJ and GEJ have no hands with the Rivers crises do now. Defending these two dolts becomes harder and harder as the day goes by.

Amaechi is the elected governor of rivers state, if he chooses to demolish okirika waterside slumps, he has all the rights and legal backing.

Auntie Pershie, concentrate in spending the N1bil budgeted for your husbands feeding and leave elected officials to do their work.

simply put go back to the kitchen
Re: Patience Jonathan Is Angry With Amaechi For The Way He Treated Okrika People by djon78(m): 11:58pm On Jul 17, 2013
The kind of insult that is poured on this woman and her husband is incomparable, because GEJ is a down to earth man, no wahala. U guys will get the president u deserve, Abacha wll be a childs play, go and mark today, u will say I told u.

3 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Is Angry With Amaechi For The Way He Treated Okrika People by wiseguy(m): 11:59pm On Jul 17, 2013
Is that so? Ehen? So it started 4 yrs ago? When Madam you forcefully collected microphone from Amaechi's hand and reprimanded an elected governor in public. If Okrika was not your village will u do the same? Is Okrika waterfront the only one earmarked for demolition? As at the time, some other waterfronts in some parts of the state has already been demolished. Anybody who lived in PHC at the time knows too well that the waterfronts was a shelter for all manner of characters and criminals. Thank God you have said the truth. Its not that he wants to become the vice president to some northerner (which I really don't see what is wrong with such aspiration)but because he dares to trespass the enclave of her royal majesty. At least this confirms that you, Madam P is behind the crisis contrary to all the denials from the presidency. As you said Ma, someday you shall leave power and return.

3 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Is Angry With Amaechi For The Way He Treated Okrika People by Nobody: 12:00am On Jul 18, 2013
EasternLeopard: [color=#006600] She acted like d biblical Esther who saved her people. God bless Her.

U people are so quick to bring Religion into issues. Bibilical Esther ko,why didn't she act like the Satanical Jezebel? Mtschew!! Even if she was right,she might have gone about it the wrong way before Amaechi. Who doesn't know PEJ's pride and arrogance way before the Rivers crisis. She causes calamity everywhere she goes. Was it not that same seat Turai occupied,was it not that same seat the Late Maryam Babangida occupied,Stella Obasanjo,even as cruel and ruthless as Maryam Abacha would have been,all these people passed thru the First Lady institution without acting the way this woman does. Abegy,the world is watching and Nigerians are speaking..

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Is Angry With Amaechi For The Way He Treated Okrika People by biafranqueen: 12:00am On Jul 18, 2013
I hear you my Dear but should this be discussed in public does he not have special advisors to talk for him she is a wife and mother to her family and this country. Should not her usband come out and say let peace reign. I mean I can not imagine even though I was born in the 80 s and in the states talking in my husbands kinsfolk s meeting when men are talking saying my own even when I am burning I will at least whisper in his ear if necessary to remind him of some points, but to stand up and talk and warn others, without being called on! Her sons and daughters are suffering all over the nation that is her job nurturing her people, not warning other men that her husband is governing! Can you imagine Michelle Obama making statements to the press against the Mayor of Chicago because of the crime in her hometown. embarassed I am have no alliance to any party, but to who wants to advance Nigerians future. I do have an alliance to womanhood because I am a women. She should let her husband handle it! Period!

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Is Angry With Amaechi For The Way He Treated Okrika People by EasternLeopard: 12:02am On Jul 18, 2013
Did Amaechi provided an alternative b4 destroying those shanties after Patience pleaded with him.? Power without wisdom is a waste.
Re: Patience Jonathan Is Angry With Amaechi For The Way He Treated Okrika People by WildChild00(m): 12:04am On Jul 18, 2013
funnyx:
That's not the kind of words that should come out of a first lady of federal Republic of Nigeria. She could say that in private but definitely not in public, honestly those who truly love this woman should advise her to shut up.

This woman to me, will keep making headlines, reasons are that she is not occupied @ the moment, most past first ladies of the the federal republic of Nigeria were occupied, with either helping their fellow women, (infant maternity, rural development for women and many more) Babagida's wife brought better life, Abacha's wife was occupied, Yara'dua's wife was occupied etc but mrs. Jonathan seems not to be occupied with any project, I think this is the main issue.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Is Angry With Amaechi For The Way He Treated Okrika People by Nobody: 12:07am On Jul 18, 2013
love,generation:
why did you people so much dislike the woman, pls let be realistic amaechi has is own fault too

No one is saying Amaechi is innocent but there are ways U go about situations. Nigeria is bigger than everyone of us. U dont parade yourself as Lord over A HUNDRED AND FIFTY MILLION PEOPLE.. This is not North Korea.. If she had gone about this whole thing in a ladylike manner,it wouldn't turn out this way.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigeria Ranks The Second Worst Country In Electricity Supply In 2017 / Ahmad Lawan: Ignore Senators' Jumbo Pay, Focus On Our Work / Transcript Of El-Rufai's Speech About Tinubu And Muslim-Muslim Ticket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.