Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,203 members, 7,887,531 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 10:12 AM

Patience Jonathan’s Mother Dies In Car Crash - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patience Jonathan’s Mother Dies In Car Crash (42979 Views)

Patience Jonathan's Mother's State Burial (Pictures) / Patience Jonathan's Mother's Funeral (Pictures) / Amaechi Postpones Summit In Honour Of Patience Jonathan's Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patience Jonathan’s Mother Dies In Car Crash by ochallo: 9:59am On Jul 23, 2013
I also lost my mother this year , i want to use this opportunity to condole my family for the loss of my mother.
Re: Patience Jonathan’s Mother Dies In Car Crash by Okijajuju1(m): 10:00am On Jul 23, 2013
Re: Patience Jonathan’s Mother Dies In Car Crash by ATMCARD2(m): 10:00am On Jul 23, 2013
ib55:
http://www.punchng.com/news/patience-jonathans-mother-dies-in-crash/
.Y always using there parents 4 sacrifices.Douglas,Abati,Patience etc
Re: Patience Jonathan’s Mother Dies In Car Crash by Nwogbe: 10:01am On Jul 23, 2013
Demdem: Very Unfortunate but not unexpected. The same road Amaechi cried about that made him to be hated is the same road that took her life. of cos the cultist, Bipi was on ground to take her corpse to the hospital. The evil men does surely hunt them. Those fools will get to PH, jump into an helicopter enroute Beyelsa not knowing that their family members also ply that deadly road.
I hold Orubebe and retardeen responsible for this death.
Hundreds have painfully died on that road thousands of others have also constantly suffered on that road that includes me. Unfortunately, retardeeness mum just added to the statistics. If they like, they shouldnt accelerate the job on that road, Retardeen also has a mother, she may be next.
A word is enough for the wise.
Rubbish !!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan’s Mother Dies In Car Crash by rxhush: 10:01am On Jul 23, 2013
people die everyday, why is this one making front page
Re: Patience Jonathan’s Mother Dies In Car Crash by Freedani(m): 10:01am On Jul 23, 2013
Very sad indeed. I hope this will serve as a lesson to our leaders who forgone what they are supposed to be doing
Re: Patience Jonathan’s Mother Dies In Car Crash by webmanlag: 10:03am On Jul 23, 2013
baby_123: Collateral damage from stolen funds. Well it happens everyday, we are now used to it. The presidency can as well get used to it too. After all GEJ doesn't give a damn. undecided. The money for the road is in his bank account. I hope it can bring mama back. undecided

The money will now be used for her burial

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan’s Mother Dies In Car Crash by Abagworo(m): 10:03am On Jul 23, 2013
Its a pity she had to die on the same road that Amaechi criticized and they called for his head. RIP to the dead.

It is also a reminder to those in power that they are not God and are mere mortals.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan’s Mother Dies In Car Crash by AbuMikey(m): 10:06am On Jul 23, 2013
Me na Give a BloodClot! cool
Re: Patience Jonathan’s Mother Dies In Car Crash by rozayx5(m): 10:07am On Jul 23, 2013
RIP
anybody that uses this thread for political reasons, shud be sure he/her has no Mum at home

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan’s Mother Dies In Car Crash by abu12: 10:07am On Jul 23, 2013
I don't give a damn

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan’s Mother Dies In Car Crash by Nobody: 10:07am On Jul 23, 2013
I hope Soyinka will stop wooing Patience and allow her time to bury her mother. RIP madam, you died because of bad governance in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan’s Mother Dies In Car Crash by eagleeye2: 10:08am On Jul 23, 2013
Okija-juju,
Is that picture for real?
Re: Patience Jonathan’s Mother Dies In Car Crash by Nobody: 10:08am On Jul 23, 2013
shaaa....who took her to the mortuary??.....her daughter died and resurrected in 5 days.....this is mama patience lazarus jonathan we are talking abt here........

i hope this news is correct fr seun's sake

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan’s Mother Dies In Car Crash by OmoOshodi(m): 10:08am On Jul 23, 2013
Why.....God this is soo saddd,#she's going to miss her 1million naira breakfast today#.....death where is thy Sting.....Ritual Thinz #2015

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan’s Mother Dies In Car Crash by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 10:08am On Jul 23, 2013
The wicked have gathered to gloat. Ewu!

RIP and rise in internal glory.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan’s Mother Dies In Car Crash by abuliveyoung(m): 10:09am On Jul 23, 2013
Damn! D only painful thng now is dat this'll be another reason Mr president will allocate billions of naira 4 his mother-inlaw's burial ceremony! Or beta still, set up a committee 2 look in2 her pre-death saga......ooh! Why d woman die now? embarassed
Re: Patience Jonathan’s Mother Dies In Car Crash by Nobody: 10:09am On Jul 23, 2013
Hw sad...let d dead bury their dead. RIP ma'am
Re: Patience Jonathan’s Mother Dies In Car Crash by debbleopto: 10:09am On Jul 23, 2013
ebenezer4o2: Amaechi is doing a good job there in PH,kill dem all spiritually Amaechi.

Had Jonathan spend his energy of "fresh air" in development of infrastructures instead of fighting Amaechi and struggling for second term when the first is without achievement, the accident might not have happened.
Re: Patience Jonathan’s Mother Dies In Car Crash by BashMe1(m): 10:09am On Jul 23, 2013
[size=22pt]Evil Dat Men In Nig. Govt Do. We Are All Watching[/size]

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan’s Mother Dies In Car Crash by samjbo: 10:09am On Jul 23, 2013
May God grant her soul repose.
Re: Patience Jonathan’s Mother Dies In Car Crash by daddymuna: 10:09am On Jul 23, 2013
his son in law supposed dualize d road, but did not. so just like many that have gone because of bad road, she too have gone.may the god she serve accept her soul
Re: Patience Jonathan’s Mother Dies In Car Crash by Okijajuju1(m): 10:10am On Jul 23, 2013
Demdem: Very Unfortunate but not unexpected. The same road Amaechi cried about that made him to be hated is the same road that took her life. of cos the cultist, Bipi was on ground to take her corpse to the hospital. The evil men does surely hunt them. Those fools will get to PH, jump into an helicopter enroute Beyelsa not knowing that their family members also ply that deadly road.
I hold Orubebe and retardeen responsible for this death.
Hundreds have painfully died on that road thousands of others have also constantly suffered on that road that includes me. Unfortunately, retardeeness mum just added to the statistics. If they like, they shouldnt accelerate the job on that road, Retardeen also has a mother, she may be next.
A word is enough for the wise.

Hommie... when last did you pass that road?!!

That road has been fully tarred and even the bridge opened.. I passed that road just last week Teusday on my drive from Port-Harcourt to Lagos.. That road is easily amongst the best stretch of road I drove on during my drive to Lagos. Infact, that road is well tarred with not even a single pothole on it all the way from Port Harcourt Airport, past Isiopko and up tp Elele and even up till Omerelu (the boundary between Port-Harcourt and Owerri).

That road is in superb condition.. Infact, I know the spot they are refering to and its in good condition. No potholes, nothing..

This accident is not the fault of the Road, but either driver error, over-speeding or mechanical failure..

6 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan’s Mother Dies In Car Crash by dplomaticVal: 10:12am On Jul 23, 2013
I wonder hw heavy the ghana-mus-go sack was, that they couldn't bring it to her place , anyway Death is inevitable they shd accept it wit equanimity.
Re: Patience Jonathan’s Mother Dies In Car Crash by obas01(m): 10:13am On Jul 23, 2013
D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ shud all die , Hundreds of Nigerians are dying of badt leadership, Visit any of d public hospital u will no wat am saying .. Anybody who support d bad & corrupt administration shud die, Leave and let live!
Re: Patience Jonathan’s Mother Dies In Car Crash by Sundahjoe(m): 10:14am On Jul 23, 2013
Be less surprised if contract for rehabilitation of the road is awarded immediately. Rip
Re: Patience Jonathan’s Mother Dies In Car Crash by Nobody: 10:16am On Jul 23, 2013
Who she be? I mean who is the mother of patience? Who are they? Are they Nigerians?

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan’s Mother Dies In Car Crash by yemmight(m): 10:16am On Jul 23, 2013
Rest in peace Mama. For Patience I hope she has learnt lesson that no matter how mighty we are on this earth, we can never be as mighty as Almighty God. He created us and He can take us anytime. Madam first Lady must take it easy.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan’s Mother Dies In Car Crash by ayusco85(m): 10:16am On Jul 23, 2013
R.I.P mama patience.
But pls dame ₪☺ kill english on the day of the burial o. Enough deaths already
Re: Patience Jonathan’s Mother Dies In Car Crash by vlove1: 10:17am On Jul 23, 2013
RIP
Re: Patience Jonathan’s Mother Dies In Car Crash by wonlasewonimi: 10:17am On Jul 23, 2013
RIP not! God don dey catch dem one by one. Even Patience go still go back to Germany.
Re: Patience Jonathan’s Mother Dies In Car Crash by collynzo2(m): 10:17am On Jul 23, 2013
Do people realize that accidents happen more regularly on good roads were people drive with full speed than on bad roads where people drive slowly? That Elele road is a good road. People need to stop commenting ignorantly on Nairaland. SMH

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

EFCC Confirms Chukkol As Acting Chairman / Adesina: Buhari Sold His House To Get His Child Forex / The Soon-To-Be Completed Alausa Multi-Agency Complex In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.