Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,196 members, 7,887,464 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 09:16 AM

Patience Jonathan’s Mother Dies In Car Crash - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patience Jonathan’s Mother Dies In Car Crash (42978 Views)

Patience Jonathan's Mother's State Burial (Pictures) / Patience Jonathan's Mother's Funeral (Pictures) / Amaechi Postpones Summit In Honour Of Patience Jonathan's Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patience Jonathan’s Mother Dies In Car Crash by Nobody: 10:55am On Jul 23, 2013
Watch out for this new movies. Grab your copy fast in Rivers..
SHEPOPPOTAMUS MUST REVENGE.
AMAECHI & THE FIRST FAMILY
Re: Patience Jonathan’s Mother Dies In Car Crash by 2goodbobo(m): 10:56am On Jul 23, 2013
ochallo: I also lost my mother this year , i want to use this opportunity to condole my family for the loss of my mother.

It is well with you and your family.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan’s Mother Dies In Car Crash by joyvicent: 10:57am On Jul 23, 2013
RIP so sad
Re: Patience Jonathan’s Mother Dies In Car Crash by Gwekzy: 10:58am On Jul 23, 2013
obowunmi: Let them all die.
. YounG Man Dere is more to Life...I Guess U Don't know d magnitude of Wat U jst said..its a Pity Tho...I can See Foolishness is ur god keep worshiping ...
Re: Patience Jonathan’s Mother Dies In Car Crash by MrMcJay(m): 10:59am On Jul 23, 2013
She is dead but her womanhood lives on.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan’s Mother Dies In Car Crash by discipleAz(m): 11:01am On Jul 23, 2013
death remain spiritually masterminded to become manifestive in reality so whether natural or man made judgement is irrivocable cus after death comes judgement into condemination or life eternal, let's begin to learn the leasons from death which interpretes the mysteries of our disobedience in sin and amend our ways to be found in the glorious liberty of the SON while waiting for his kingdom.
Re: Patience Jonathan’s Mother Dies In Car Crash by canalily(m): 11:01am On Jul 23, 2013
shocked chooo oo oh!! Another huge expensis 4 naija! Who knos hw many trillion GEJ will use 4 d burial. Buh shaa! R.I.P!
Re: Patience Jonathan’s Mother Dies In Car Crash by ujchief(m): 11:01am On Jul 23, 2013
Abagworo:

The road you are talking about was constructed by Amaechi and not FG and is Port-Harcourt/Owerri expressway. She died on East/West road at Elele Alimini.
Same road dignitaries avoided that made them use an helicopter to the burial at bayelsa and Gen. Azazi died after an helicopter crashed.

Just saying.
Re: Patience Jonathan’s Mother Dies In Car Crash by grandstar(m): 11:02am On Jul 23, 2013
She is resting in peace- eccl 9:5,10.
Re: Patience Jonathan’s Mother Dies In Car Crash by emmanuel4758(m): 11:04am On Jul 23, 2013
mama if u reach dat place play for ur daugter to repent and behave like first lady nt superior lady ..um but if she no repent help us book special place for her in hell .rip mama africa, we do luv u bye bye
Re: Patience Jonathan’s Mother Dies In Car Crash by Exponental(m): 11:06am On Jul 23, 2013
baby_123: Collateral damage from stolen funds. Well it happens everyday, we are now used to it. The presidency can as well get used to it too. After all GEJ doesn't give a damn. undecided. The money for the road is in his bank account. I hope it can bring mama back. undecided
story, story....... Allocation of burial money and donations will bring in more money for her. She wont even spend her kobo. All will be donations, afterall, she is a "Lord" from Cote d'voire.
Re: Patience Jonathan’s Mother Dies In Car Crash by luluosas(m): 11:07am On Jul 23, 2013
Hard luck to Patience Jonathan and family.
Re: Patience Jonathan’s Mother Dies In Car Crash by chezholy(m): 11:13am On Jul 23, 2013

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan’s Mother Dies In Car Crash by Olurock(m): 11:23am On Jul 23, 2013
This is sad, i wish it is not true, may her soul rest in perfect peace.most of our roads are in deplorable condition.may GOD give the President and his wife Dame patience Goodluck the fortitude to bear this great loss
Re: Patience Jonathan’s Mother Dies In Car Crash by Okwyjesus(m): 11:24am On Jul 23, 2013
My condolence to the first family. But that East- West Road need to be fixed sincerely.
Re: Patience Jonathan’s Mother Dies In Car Crash by Godson201333(m): 11:28am On Jul 23, 2013
Maybe she would have been saved assuming Jonathan repaired the roads but may her gentle soul rest in perfect peace..
Re: Patience Jonathan’s Mother Dies In Car Crash by Giddyprance(m): 11:34am On Jul 23, 2013
The rich also cry
Re: Patience Jonathan’s Mother Dies In Car Crash by Revolva(m): 11:36am On Jul 23, 2013
Umm why wont she die such a death, its because of her daughter sins...what goes around comes around
Re: Patience Jonathan’s Mother Dies In Car Crash by Youngtekkey(m): 11:37am On Jul 23, 2013
mama r.i.p return if possible i hope this will serve as warning to patience that she should take life gently coz no matter what u will die someday death is inevitable
Re: Patience Jonathan’s Mother Dies In Car Crash by fpeter(f): 11:38am On Jul 23, 2013
In Spartacus' wife's voice

#KILL THEM ALL......... undecided
Re: Patience Jonathan’s Mother Dies In Car Crash by TowolawiAndrew: 11:38am On Jul 23, 2013
Dem don dey go, one by one, dem don dey go. When innocent people die peacefully, wicked souls die cruel death. Repent oooooooooooooooo.
Re: Patience Jonathan’s Mother Dies In Car Crash by greaterlove(m): 11:40am On Jul 23, 2013
R.I.P. to the dead. May God grant them eternal rest. I know a lot of you guys hate GEJ, but there is one thing you should know and that is at no time since the past 30yrs has our federal roads been this good. If past government have invested and paid attention to our infrastructures the way this admistration is doing Nigeria will have been ahead of Malaysia. I love travelling and I have been moving around this country and anybody on this forum who is truthful and has been moving around too will agree with me that our federal roads are in better shape. Let's leave bitterness aside and mourn with those who at this time are mourning, for death does not have favourites, he must surely visit every one.

3 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan’s Mother Dies In Car Crash by maclatunji: 11:41am On Jul 23, 2013
skyluv2000: Amechi you keep rolling this ball little by little, wen it move faster dnt run ooooo.

Soyinka can talk to your oil well Amechi to be lenient in searching for havoc.

Fashola and babangida Aliyu to call ur collegues excesses in order becos the sound of the music nw is getting hotter.

Tinubu can remove ur eye glass and talk to this Lunatic of a gov Amechi. Becos wen this infeno burns it will be very bad.

GEJ i give you go ahead, crush that full ok. Ibos will back you up.

Say what?
Re: Patience Jonathan’s Mother Dies In Car Crash by justhelp(m): 11:45am On Jul 23, 2013
Since thay said the road is federal road under construction for 25 years now,then what happen now might be blessing to the people in the area,may be GEJ and PEJ can complete the road, God is powerful and Wonderful if you failed to do the right thing as a leader,God will teach you to do it in hard way. I hope that is just a warning to every person in power that has a mandate of his or her people to do what is expected of them or else they will share the same faith as PEJ. GOD SAVE NIGERIA MY COUNTRY
Re: Patience Jonathan’s Mother Dies In Car Crash by durap(m): 11:47am On Jul 23, 2013
oppotunity to squander naija money don land. rest in peace male
Re: Patience Jonathan’s Mother Dies In Car Crash by Sike(m): 11:51am On Jul 23, 2013
Karma will forever be a B.i.t.c.h.
Re: Patience Jonathan’s Mother Dies In Car Crash by kabba7(m): 11:52am On Jul 23, 2013
[quote author=biolabee]How come she was not In a private jet or helicopter

The roads are really bad

May she RIP
Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu. Uuuuuuuuuuu
ĄЙd̶̲̥̅̊ the momo died!!
The money to repair the roads is in a Germany account to be used to part fund the 2015 election
Ameichi will pay condolence today.
Re: Patience Jonathan’s Mother Dies In Car Crash by Barrackobama: 12:02pm On Jul 23, 2013
Jonathan! I adviced u on service to d pple, ignored it, see what it cost u. Maybe u don't understand, it could've been ur wife, or ur children.
Re: Patience Jonathan’s Mother Dies In Car Crash by Ferdinandu(m): 12:02pm On Jul 23, 2013
obowunmi: Let them all die.
why are u happy that the lady died. Her only sin is being lucky as one of the few in the world that saw their daughter become a 1st lady of a nation.learn to wish the dead well.We have all sinned come short of the glory of God.Everybody is going to die Someday.Besides who told you that the living are better off than the dead.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan’s Mother Dies In Car Crash by Demdem(m): 12:02pm On Jul 23, 2013
Nwogbe:
Rubbish !!!!!!!

Daft !!!

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan’s Mother Dies In Car Crash by Kx: 12:05pm On Jul 23, 2013
What does southern-so called our brothers- presidents have in common?

Federal Road leading to Abeokuta (obj access road)though contract awarded, could not be fixed by our own OBJ.

Federal road from PHC aiport to Bayelsa (Gej's access road) though contract awarded for God knows how long, has not been fixed pronto by gej.
We are simply being wicked to ourselves.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

EFCC Confirms Chukkol As Acting Chairman / Adesina: Buhari Sold His House To Get His Child Forex / The Soon-To-Be Completed Alausa Multi-Agency Complex In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.