Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,549 members, 7,908,475 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 07:16 AM

Our Position On ‘child Marriage’ – Islamic Organisation - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Our Position On ‘child Marriage’ – Islamic Organisation (19542 Views)

Why We Change Our Position On Buhari. Ex-millitant / Legal Position On Buhari's Educational Qualifications / Atiku Abubakar On Child Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Our Position On ‘child Marriage’ – Islamic Organisation by searay(m): 5:23pm On Jul 25, 2013
Kenny4lyfe: Here we go again, another pro-Yerima group trying to add maggi and salt to what their benefactor started. To contemplate marriage to a minor is "BARBARISM OF THE HIGHEST ORDER". We the Sane-Nigerians refused to be cannon-balled back to the stone-age! We say "NO" to child marriage, NO! NO!! NO!!!
No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No!
No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! To CHILD MARRIAGE

1 Like

Re: Our Position On ‘child Marriage’ – Islamic Organisation by chibuike123(m): 5:27pm On Jul 25, 2013
Re: Our Position On ‘child Marriage’ – Islamic Organisation by AnanseK(m): 5:33pm On Jul 25, 2013
Birichie: So because child prostitution is rampant,we should now allow child bride?those involve in child prostitution are not forced into it,why forcing a girl into a lifetime commitment in the 21st century?

Carry on with your child prostiitution while Akintola carries on with his child marriage. It's a free world.
Re: Our Position On ‘child Marriage’ – Islamic Organisation by Shokoloko(f): 5:42pm On Jul 25, 2013
“Another major condition for child marriage is that the girl herself has the right to repudiate the marriage when she attains maturity if she does not like her spouse.

So they agree as at when she is married she is not yet mature. She can also be divorced and sent out at 19 so the paedophile can marry another 9 year old. See the evil that one prophet has endorsed in this world. No peace upon him

2 Likes

Re: Our Position On ‘child Marriage’ – Islamic Organisation by Ninapha(f): 5:51pm On Jul 25, 2013
The truth is dat the clause was not meant to encourage child marriage yet there is a contextual loophole which Yerima is now standing on. Deleting it wd save our children from the vampires in the house .
Re: Our Position On ‘child Marriage’ – Islamic Organisation by draypyper(m): 5:52pm On Jul 25, 2013
Naija bam bam!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Our Position On ‘child Marriage’ – Islamic Organisation by Ninapha(f): 5:55pm On Jul 25, 2013
AnanseK:

Carry on with your child prostiitution while Akintola carries on with his child marriage. It's a free world.
can Yerima present his 13yr old wife to the doctors. Lets see if she is still in her gril nature.
Re: Our Position On ‘child Marriage’ – Islamic Organisation by closearms(m): 6:01pm On Jul 25, 2013
islam always under seige. plots here and there yer over 5000pple enters into it every 12hrs daily. d more they attack it, d more it expand.empty treats.i love my deen islam d way of life.

2 Likes

Re: Our Position On ‘child Marriage’ – Islamic Organisation by mmmustapha(m): 6:02pm On Jul 25, 2013
abdulkayus:

its peeps like that do giv Islam bad image sometym
tell me about pope and other so called men of God that r sleeping with so-called "sisters
Re: Our Position On ‘child Marriage’ – Islamic Organisation by mmmustapha(m): 6:05pm On Jul 25, 2013
lincolnj88: we dont need to....al qaeda, taliban, boko haram, islamic extremist in mali and somali, senator yerima, prophet mohamed , osama bin laden , abdulmutallab , have already done that 4 us...... Wat we are doing now is to analyze dem so that d few educated cows can see dem.......ISL AM IS DOOMED ALREADY
u hypocrite knws that america,england,france... Are the real terrorists
Re: Our Position On ‘child Marriage’ – Islamic Organisation by muredo(m): 6:05pm On Jul 25, 2013
At mr MURIC abi what did you call yourself,please park well joo,stupid religion
Re: Our Position On ‘child Marriage’ – Islamic Organisation by mmmustapha(m): 6:07pm On Jul 25, 2013
jude33084:

Nobody need to tarnished islam but you the muslims? hypocrite at its best undecided
u hypocrite knw who are the terrorist, but because of ur religion sentiment u keep quite
Re: Our Position On ‘child Marriage’ – Islamic Organisation by mmmustapha(m): 6:09pm On Jul 25, 2013
dare2think:

Dude, your imams and fanatics are doing the job already.
weather u like it or not islam is d only religion,foool.
Re: Our Position On ‘child Marriage’ – Islamic Organisation by huseinhad(m): 6:10pm On Jul 25, 2013
may God almigthy give us more wisdom and understanding of the "child's marriage".
the child marriage issue is based on conditions:
that the girl's give their consent, that the girl accepted to marry @ dat stage, no one force anybody to give his/her child out for marriage. if u dnt like it gud for u n stop dearing the beloved prophet please for the sake of God. if u can do it makesure u take a very close watch on ur daughter so dat she wont go astray wit ilegimate act.
Re: Our Position On ‘child Marriage’ – Islamic Organisation by Sike(m): 6:11pm On Jul 25, 2013
Allah Alim (Allah knows).
Re: Our Position On ‘child Marriage’ – Islamic Organisation by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jul 25, 2013
closearms: islam always under seige. plots here and there yer over 5000pple enters into it every 12hrs daily. d more they attack it, d more it expand.empty treats.i love my deen islam d way of life.
i thought we are in ramadan, you guys should be occupied with your fasting not thinking about how to phuck a six years old minor

1 Like

Re: Our Position On ‘child Marriage’ – Islamic Organisation by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jul 25, 2013
[quote author=mmmustapha] weather u like it or not islam is d only religio that encouragings terrorism, jihadism and babyfu.cking
Re: Our Position On ‘child Marriage’ – Islamic Organisation by mouyoursawre: 6:24pm On Jul 25, 2013
I have problem with the bolded part, really after already being used by someone old enough to be her Dad or after having wasted the prime of her life giving birth, am really surprised at some people level of thinking

Seems u are getting one fact unclear in dat expression, d girl in question will not be sexually abuse at her tender age until she reach d puberty stage and dats wen she is mature enough to decide whether to continue wit d marriage or otherwise
Re: Our Position On ‘child Marriage’ – Islamic Organisation by yvonnejoe(f): 6:28pm On Jul 25, 2013
abdulkayus:

i dont knw where u ppl got dis ideology dat its only men of like 40 years and above dat can marry dem. Most of d tym, dey are ususally bethroth to their mate or someone dat is older than dem by like 8 to 15 years old.
Even d traditional worshippers of zuru LG in kebbi state practise d same thing.
Shalom
yerima is 12years old n is married 2 a gurl of 2years.
Shalom angry

1 Like

Re: Our Position On ‘child Marriage’ – Islamic Organisation by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jul 25, 2013
Eneze1:Another major condition for child marriage is that the girl herself has the right to repudiate the marriage when she attains maturity if she does not like her spouse

I have problem with the bolded part, really after already being used by someone old enough to be her Dad or after having wasted the prime of her life giving birth, am really surprised at some people level of thinking
Stop acting like a no brainer.Did u not read that there will be no sex b4 puberty and her consent is needed b4 sex?Grow up and stop acting like a lid all the time.
Re: Our Position On ‘child Marriage’ – Islamic Organisation by Ruthia(f): 6:29pm On Jul 25, 2013
Olarajee:

Same as Joseph (a widower) a 99 yrs old man marrying Mary - mother of Jesus - at 12 yrs old?
dont let d wrought of God descend on u, cuz evn u knw dah wat u saying s totally wrong, ok? Nd does speaking abuh ur religion can tell u wer it s 4rm ur so called holy book (quran) i dnt fink u can, jst ve a great dislike for dis religion *ISLAM*
Re: Our Position On ‘child Marriage’ – Islamic Organisation by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jul 25, 2013
huseinhad: may God almigthy give us more wisdom and understanding of the "child's marriage".
the child marriage issue is based on conditions:
that the girl's give their consent, that the girl accepted to marry @ dat stage, no one force anybody to give his/her child out for marriage. if u dnt like it gud for u n stop dearing the beloved prophet please for the sake of God. if u can do it makesure u take a very close watch on ur daughter so dat she wont go astray wit ilegimate act.

You are not making sense... But I don't blame you, many other religions don't.
So you'll rather leave your daughters watch,
her education,
her upbringing,
her emotions,
her fears,
her confusion,
her frustrations,
her pains,
her tears,
her needs,
her learning,
her future,
her ambitions,
her care,
her virgi.na,
her bleeding,
her development(if at all u understand what it means),
her security,
her rights,
her regrets,
her life... At 7,8,9, or 10
To another man, because you don't trust in her future?!!!
How can I begin to understand you irresponsible people?
I really pity your daughter, if you know what it means to have one.
I tell you people, democracy isn't for the muslims, cos they clearly don't reason well enough!

3 Likes

Re: Our Position On ‘child Marriage’ – Islamic Organisation by Ruthia(f): 6:33pm On Jul 25, 2013
akthedream: Stop acting like a no brainer.Did u not read that there will be no sex b4 puberty and her consent is needed b4 sex?Grow up and stop acting like a lid all the time.
jst hear urself out. Mtcheww hw does it sound! Illiteracy!
Re: Our Position On ‘child Marriage’ – Islamic Organisation by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jul 25, 2013
Eneze1:Another major condition for child marriage is that the girl herself has the right to repudiate the marriage when she attains maturity if she does not like her spouse

Stop acting like a no brainer.Did u not read that there will be no sex b4 puberty and her consent is needed b4 sex?Grow up and stop acting like a lid all the time.
NB..He never mentioned that men has the right to sex and dump ladies like most of your pastors do..ok?
Re: Our Position On ‘child Marriage’ – Islamic Organisation by mouyoursawre: 6:37pm On Jul 25, 2013
Admin, it was obvious dat u have allowed offensive and abusive comments here peharps d admin is being sentimental. Pls, admin, let's maintain the rule of commenting.
Re: Our Position On ‘child Marriage’ – Islamic Organisation by yvonnejoe(f): 6:37pm On Jul 25, 2013
mmmustapha: u hypocrite knw who are the terrorist, but because of ur religion sentiment u keep quite
fanatics lyk u r nt needed alyf on dis earth. Wen bkh help us divide dis country, hungry will kill u n ur fanatism. Beta eat nw u hav d opportunity.
Re: Our Position On ‘child Marriage’ – Islamic Organisation by jidestar: 6:41pm On Jul 25, 2013
A child has no business with a man. Not everything the korean says that we apply in recent times. Let the child grow into an adult that can make decisions on their choice of spouse. I am tired of people using islam as an excuse to justify peadophilia. Islam does not mandate child marriage. That is an option that as muslims we can do without, similar to the four wifes, my dad had one.

2 Likes

Re: Our Position On ‘child Marriage’ – Islamic Organisation by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jul 25, 2013
kobonaire: its not that, do not cloud your reasoning, it's about humanity and protecting our young girls. This is not an attack on religion. If you are still adamant, then perhaps the second "m" in your user name should be replaced with a "u".
Really?You remove the ''K'' in your user name and tell your pastor to pronounce it to his congregation.
Re: Our Position On ‘child Marriage’ – Islamic Organisation by Ruthia(f): 6:45pm On Jul 25, 2013
akthedream: Stop acting like a no brainer.Did u not read that there will be no sex b4 puberty and her consent is needed b4 sex?Grow up and stop acting like a lid all the time.
NB..He never mentioned that men has the right to sex and dump ladies like most of your pastors do..ok?
shut ur thrash! Back den in sec skul i had a frnd called nafisat, she was born a muslim , grew in a muslim family, but she despise dat religion, but the fear of being, harmed or even killed is keeping her there, i just pray she finds her way out.
Re: Our Position On ‘child Marriage’ – Islamic Organisation by yvonnejoe(f): 6:47pm On Jul 25, 2013
mmmustapha: tell me about pope and other so called men of God that r sleeping with so-called "sisters
so, dats y ur dear proph married an iya n afta dat married a pikin, ur lucky d only vvf hospital is in sokoto,if nt u'l pay dearly 4 every bby gurl u tear.
Re: Our Position On ‘child Marriage’ – Islamic Organisation by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jul 25, 2013
Ruthia: jst hear urself out. Mtcheww hw does it sound! Illiteracy!
Well,i dont think u know the meaning of bethrotal.it does not mean that the girl will live with the guy...Not that am in support of the so called child marriage,.but,it is still better than child prostitution.
Re: Our Position On ‘child Marriage’ – Islamic Organisation by debbleopto: 6:49pm On Jul 25, 2013
Danosophe: You Mr MURIC. You are not every man. When a man is sexually hungry, he even rapes his wife; wether by mutual or non-mutual consent. So you cannot say when that man who married a 'minor' would seek her consent after marrying her legally.

consent ko comuset ni. have you not hear of those fathers that raped their underage daughters talk less of the one you paid for. Even the prophet paid for Aisha when she was six. years and was still playing with toys. then married her 3 years later. there is something that fascinate them in this thing. They are not interested in the girl's education but to catch them young.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Sanusi To Buhari: Cut Salaries Of Legislators & Ministers By Half / Shiites React To Police Order For Leaders' Arrest / Court Drops Murder Charges Against The 15yr-old Child-bride Who Killed Her Hubby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.