Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,961 members, 7,949,279 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 03:40 AM

'Civilian JTF' Burn Suspected Boko-Haram Member Alive In Maiduguri - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Civilian JTF' Burn Suspected Boko-Haram Member Alive In Maiduguri (31986 Views)

Civilian-JTF Claims Shekau Was Arrested / Battle Of Kukawa, Nigerian Army, Civilian JTF Pound Boko Haram (video) / Photo Shows Civilian-JTF Going To War With Nigerian Soldiers In Boko Haram War (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Civilian JTF' Burn Suspected Boko-Haram Member Alive In Maiduguri by mrking3(m): 7:04pm On Jul 25, 2013
Best news I've heared since theis operation started!! Welldone. Boys
Re: 'Civilian JTF' Burn Suspected Boko-Haram Member Alive In Maiduguri by Garrithe1st: 7:05pm On Jul 25, 2013
iamdsam: How does this relate to a Boko Haram been burnt?

They're both cases of jungle justice.

cool cool cool cool
Re: 'Civilian JTF' Burn Suspected Boko-Haram Member Alive In Maiduguri by ktpkool: 7:05pm On Jul 25, 2013
Good riddiance to bad rubbish!!!!!
Re: 'Civilian JTF' Burn Suspected Boko-Haram Member Alive In Maiduguri by nnajijentle(m): 7:05pm On Jul 25, 2013
Like it
Re: 'Civilian JTF' Burn Suspected Boko-Haram Member Alive In Maiduguri by lizafuk: 7:15pm On Jul 25, 2013
Is good like dt but dey should ve cut d man bit by bit after he might remian head and one leg they should now set him ablazed.so dt he can feel pain
Re: 'Civilian JTF' Burn Suspected Boko-Haram Member Alive In Maiduguri by Garrithe1st: 7:16pm On Jul 25, 2013
I recall how ibos whined when Peter Obi killed some ibos and dumped their bodies in a river

Re: 'Civilian JTF' Burn Suspected Boko-Haram Member Alive In Maiduguri by Garrithe1st: 7:17pm On Jul 25, 2013
I rest my case.

cool cool cool
Re: 'Civilian JTF' Burn Suspected Boko-Haram Member Alive In Maiduguri by IYANGBALI: 7:18pm On Jul 25, 2013
seunlayi: this is bad, why burning him alive?
I pray you do not experience what they and their loved ones experienced in the hands of those devils
Re: 'Civilian JTF' Burn Suspected Boko-Haram Member Alive In Maiduguri by passionate88: 7:23pm On Jul 25, 2013
Chai, na human being they narrate this thing like say na film?. Na wa o
Re: 'Civilian JTF' Burn Suspected Boko-Haram Member Alive In Maiduguri by Afritop(m): 7:24pm On Jul 25, 2013
Do you guys expect them to present 7 virgins for him to sleep as a reWard for pitilessly killing their people. As a matter of fact sizeable proportion of borno indigenes and those that have fled are looking for ways at getting at boko haram and the army not bothered about protecting boko haram fundamental human right because they are terrorists
Re: 'Civilian JTF' Burn Suspected Boko-Haram Member Alive In Maiduguri by IYANGBALI: 7:24pm On Jul 25, 2013
lekzy7: Well,dey deserve it buh nt in d hands of ordinary civillians
why not?
Re: 'Civilian JTF' Burn Suspected Boko-Haram Member Alive In Maiduguri by 2rutalk1: 7:46pm On Jul 25, 2013
Nigerians and spirit of cowardice. This guy has killed over 70 people and some guys are here saying rubbish. I pray one of you will not be a victim of similar evil that Boko haram meted to so many families. I have said it and will still say it again, if I lay my hands on the idio*t that killed my Dad with poison I will set waste anything in their family both movable and immovable things.

1 Like

Re: 'Civilian JTF' Burn Suspected Boko-Haram Member Alive In Maiduguri by Alexgeneration(m): 8:00pm On Jul 25, 2013
This is nice, pls more fuel to ur berbecue and don't forget to boil shekau when you catch him, and most importantly get me his two eggs because I get two indomie for here.
Re: 'Civilian JTF' Burn Suspected Boko-Haram Member Alive In Maiduguri by omoredia: 8:00pm On Jul 25, 2013
Don't believe that story! The Boko haram member was only beaten then given to the JTF. Nairaland is the home of junk and fabricated news! I hate this site!
Re: 'Civilian JTF' Burn Suspected Boko-Haram Member Alive In Maiduguri by sambos994(m): 8:03pm On Jul 25, 2013
Burn that son a a b**ch angry angry angry
Re: 'Civilian JTF' Burn Suspected Boko-Haram Member Alive In Maiduguri by faithynuvo(m): 8:11pm On Jul 25, 2013
keep it up guyz,but this bokoharam plenty o like chiness soldier smileykeep it up guyz,but this bokoharam plenty o like chiness soldier
Re: 'Civilian JTF' Burn Suspected Boko-Haram Member Alive In Maiduguri by FOLLEY20(m): 8:34pm On Jul 25, 2013
Garri the 1st: Barbaric.

Another Aluu.

SMH

cool
Barbaric as how? If u or ur loved one had been his (BH) victim, will u such a judgement by CJTF is barbaric? Answer me now.
Re: 'Civilian JTF' Burn Suspected Boko-Haram Member Alive In Maiduguri by FOLLEY20(m): 8:35pm On Jul 25, 2013

Another Aluu.

SMH

cool
Re: 'Civilian JTF' Burn Suspected Boko-Haram Member Alive In Maiduguri by ABsI1: 8:39pm On Jul 25, 2013

Another Aluu.

SMH

cool
Leviticus 20:14
even in the Holy Bible, God PRESCRIBED DEATH BY BURNING ALIVE FOR CERTAIN SIN.
SO ITS NEITHER BARBARIC NOR ALUU LLIKE
Re: 'Civilian JTF' Burn Suspected Boko-Haram Member Alive In Maiduguri by COOLDUN: 8:42pm On Jul 25, 2013
Cashio: And someone is calling that barbaric...when he set schools on fire,slit the throats of innocent students,set churches ablaze,bomb motor parks,render children orphans,married women widows,married men homeless, u were not there to term it callous and now u stand there to condemn justice.damn u!!!

Don't mind the confused Nigerians who reason with both mouth and their arsss holes, and speak with double mouth, If it was any of them they would have done worst than the people they are condemning now.

Terrorists deserve no mercy and human right, because you can't get what you don't have talkless of giving to people. Burn them alive whenever you catch them. I support it 100%.

1 Like

Re: 'Civilian JTF' Burn Suspected Boko-Haram Member Alive In Maiduguri by ignis: 8:42pm On Jul 25, 2013
seunlayi: this is bad, why burning him alive?
There are a thousand and one reasons why he should be burnt alive.
Serves him right....
Or you want him to be detained by security forces so that he will escape and kill more innocent people?

3 Likes

Re: 'Civilian JTF' Burn Suspected Boko-Haram Member Alive In Maiduguri by dapachez: 8:59pm On Jul 25, 2013
[quote author=ASPchris]bastard like u [/quote) Calling someone a bastard cos he aired his own views. There is no way you can force your views on another without superior arguements. We have all had our mad days once in a while,we should try to be civil. If you have witnessed a human being burnt to death you will understand better. People have confessed under duress but if he is guilty God will judge him and those that killed him as well. The days of boko haram are numbered but I pray this civilian jtf don't become the tools of some evil politicians or become hijacked. God bless Nigeria and its citizens and may God give the President the wisdom to steer Nigeria out of this murky waters amen
Re: 'Civilian JTF' Burn Suspected Boko-Haram Member Alive In Maiduguri by sadi78: 8:59pm On Jul 25, 2013
o'boy:
I pray they dont Burn Innocent civilians you know when these Hausas sniff Gum,they no dey hear Come or Go
you are stvpid! !diot
Re: 'Civilian JTF' Burn Suspected Boko-Haram Member Alive In Maiduguri by charlaalah: 9:02pm On Jul 25, 2013
If you've ever had such a bitter experience. That somebody you know killed your love one, then you will be obliged to act like VVYG. I don't see anything wrong with burning a bad person alive. Infact i prefer skinning them for my meal.
Re: 'Civilian JTF' Burn Suspected Boko-Haram Member Alive In Maiduguri by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jul 25, 2013
Nice
Re: 'Civilian JTF' Burn Suspected Boko-Haram Member Alive In Maiduguri by FOLYKAZE(m): 9:06pm On Jul 25, 2013
Their decision on burning is pretty cool but I think there is a better way in the jungle to rule out justice for this bokos

like amputating him alive and feed his whole body to swine.........pig love eating terrorist
Re: 'Civilian JTF' Burn Suspected Boko-Haram Member Alive In Maiduguri by Ikenna94: 9:09pm On Jul 25, 2013
nna mehn i dont suport bh but still i tink its a bad step to burn 'suspected' bh member its nt their duty.dis is simply baby genocide

1 Like

Re: 'Civilian JTF' Burn Suspected Boko-Haram Member Alive In Maiduguri by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jul 25, 2013
1DAY BUSHMEAT GO CATCH D HUNTER
NA HIM HAPPEN SO
Re: 'Civilian JTF' Burn Suspected Boko-Haram Member Alive In Maiduguri by muchachus(m): 9:16pm On Jul 25, 2013
avalontony: this civilan JTF should be careful, there duty is to hunt the animals down and bring them to the authorities and not kill them. if nothing is done now, this act of herorism will turn to another blow of insurgence. they are not the only ones that suffered great lost in the hand of those animals called boko haram.

did you also suffured directly from the hands of bokos
Re: 'Civilian JTF' Burn Suspected Boko-Haram Member Alive In Maiduguri by oboy3(m): 9:19pm On Jul 25, 2013
sadi78: you are stvpid! !diot
^^^
Gum sniffer
Re: 'Civilian JTF' Burn Suspected Boko-Haram Member Alive In Maiduguri by Hero10001: 9:42pm On Jul 25, 2013
The killer got killed.
Re: 'Civilian JTF' Burn Suspected Boko-Haram Member Alive In Maiduguri by AyeeIdris(f): 9:45pm On Jul 25, 2013
The people of ALUU accused those boys of being robbers and burnt them.We all cried foul, accusing them of killing innocent people. Now the civilian JTF accused someone of being BH, with no evidence other than their word that he confessed to it and we praise their actions.
Nigeria We hail thee

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

You Can’t Threaten Me, Jonathan Tells Northern Elders / Jimi Agbaje Is Too Old To Rule Lagos- Gov. Fashola / Just In- Acting CJN Muhammad Presides Over Supreme Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.