Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,116 members, 7,977,219 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 10:36 PM

'Civilian JTF' Burn Suspected Boko-Haram Member Alive In Maiduguri - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Civilian JTF' Burn Suspected Boko-Haram Member Alive In Maiduguri (32012 Views)

Civilian-JTF Claims Shekau Was Arrested / Battle Of Kukawa, Nigerian Army, Civilian JTF Pound Boko Haram (video) / Photo Shows Civilian-JTF Going To War With Nigerian Soldiers In Boko Haram War (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Civilian JTF' Burn Suspected Boko-Haram Member Alive In Maiduguri by gingin7434: 9:49pm On Jul 25, 2013
Garri the 1st: Barbaric.

Another Aluu.

SMH

cool
Abeg let person hear word jor
Re: 'Civilian JTF' Burn Suspected Boko-Haram Member Alive In Maiduguri by Raphtop(m): 9:50pm On Jul 25, 2013
What if they actually burnt the rong person?
Baba ma Je'n bga iku oni ku ku.uo
amin
Re: 'Civilian JTF' Burn Suspected Boko-Haram Member Alive In Maiduguri by Spray(m): 9:51pm On Jul 25, 2013
ffo: Borno youths who go hunting for suspected Boko Haram insurgents are said to have set ablaze a sect member in Dikwa, south east of Maiduguri yesterday.

Volunteer Vigilance Youths Group (VVYG) otherwise known as ‘Civilian JTF’ has been operating in Maiduguri and environs for quite some time now, tracking down and arresting suspecting sect members, and then hand them over to security forces.
Our correspondent gathered that members of the VVYG, which operate along Ngala road in Maiduguri, yesterday raced to Dikwa, once capital of Kanem Borno Empire, where they caught up with the suspect.
The vigilantes claimed the suspect had confessed that he alone had killed more than 70 people.
They said many of those killed were their loved ones and that they had, therefore, vowed to fish him out wherever he goes or enters.
One of the youths who participated in human bonfire said: “We left Maiduguri for Dikwa town purposely to fish out; that Boko haram member who killed our fathers and cousins and then fled to Dikwa town to hide. And when we reached the town, apart from him, we caught 19 other sect members who ran there to hide. We succeeded in bringing them back to Maiduguri, and then we suggested handing over the 19 suspects to the soldiers while our main target would remain with us for a special punishment he deserves because many of us were sorrowfully aggrieved with him; he killed many people in our area when they (Boko Haram members) were strong, and we couldn’t do anything then. But now he has entered his victims’ hands. When we decided to burn him, we just bathed him in fuel and set him on fire to die in presence of all the orphans and widows whom he had caused to suffer. So, what we did to him is minor compared to the evil he did to all of us. Though some of us have even suggested punishments worst than burning but the majority of us emphasised on setting him ablaze, that was why we agreed to just burn the evil Boko Haram sect member who killed our loved ones.
“Why don’t we pity him? No, When he had been coming, shooting people to death, why hadn’t he pited them? Those Boko Haram sect members were pitilessly killing people, so they do not deserve any pity from other people,” he added.

source: http://dailytrust.info/index.php/news/1629-boko-haram-hunters-burn-suspect-alive-in-maiduguri
dis guy na bad ooo, na only him kill 70 pple? He dey war front?
Re: 'Civilian JTF' Burn Suspected Boko-Haram Member Alive In Maiduguri by Garrithe1st: 9:51pm On Jul 25, 2013
Ayee Idris: The people of ALUU accused those boys of being robbers and burnt them.We all cried foul, accusing them of killing innocent people. Now the civilian JTF accused someone of being BH, with no evidence other than their word that he confessed to it and we praise their actions.
Nigeria We hail thee

Sensible!!!
Re: 'Civilian JTF' Burn Suspected Boko-Haram Member Alive In Maiduguri by Bunker(m): 9:52pm On Jul 25, 2013
undecided from fire to hell fire
Re: 'Civilian JTF' Burn Suspected Boko-Haram Member Alive In Maiduguri by Garrithe1st: 9:52pm On Jul 25, 2013
Raphtop: What if they actually burnt the rong person

Nice question......
Re: 'Civilian JTF' Burn Suspected Boko-Haram Member Alive In Maiduguri by dragunov: 9:57pm On Jul 25, 2013
Garri the 1st: Barbaric.

Another Aluu.

SMH

cool
I hate it when blokes speak from both sides of the mouth. If you were in their shoes I bet you woulda done worse. Judgmental prick.
Re: 'Civilian JTF' Burn Suspected Boko-Haram Member Alive In Maiduguri by Afroconnect: 10:00pm On Jul 25, 2013
[b][/b]we caught 19 other sect members who ran there to hide. We succeeded in bringing them back to Maiduguri, and then we suggested handing over the 19 suspects to the soldiers while our main target would remain with us for a special punishment he deserves because many of us were sorrowfully aggrieved with him; he killed many people in our area when they (Boko Haram members) were strong, and we couldn’t do anything then. But now he has entered his victims’ hands. When we decided to burn him, we just bathed him in fuel and set him on fire to die in presence of [b][/b]all the orphans and widows whom he had caused to suffer. So, what we did to him is minor compared to the evil he did to all of us. Though some of us have even suggested punishments worst than burning but the majority of us emphasised on setting him ablaze, that was why we agreed to just burn the evil Boko Haram sect member who killed our loved ones.

Sad but true.
Whether you be politician/killer or criminal always remember that the table always turns,one day bushmeat go turn hunter...na there you go see the ugly side of justice-jungle justice,sad but an inevitability for the head strong wicked soul.
Re: 'Civilian JTF' Burn Suspected Boko-Haram Member Alive In Maiduguri by Garrithe1st: 10:01pm On Jul 25, 2013
dragunov: I hate it when blokes speak from both sides of the mouth. If you were in their shoes I bet you woulda done worse. Judgmental prick.

Senseless dolt I aint a savage animal like you...
Re: 'Civilian JTF' Burn Suspected Boko-Haram Member Alive In Maiduguri by francisbiz: 10:04pm On Jul 25, 2013
Kookoorookoooo!
Goodmorning my northern neighbors!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: 'Civilian JTF' Burn Suspected Boko-Haram Member Alive In Maiduguri by dragunov: 10:08pm On Jul 25, 2013
Garri the 1st:

Nice question......
Chances are they didn't. They caught 20 dudes, handed 19 to the authorities and reserved that unfortunate nigga for themselves. Seems to me they knew the nigga very well and what they said about him must be the damned truth
.So if you were in their shoes I bet you woulda roasted him and gobble him up inbetween sips of your namesake. grin

1 Like

Re: 'Civilian JTF' Burn Suspected Boko-Haram Member Alive In Maiduguri by dragunov: 10:11pm On Jul 25, 2013
grin
Garri the 1st:

Senseless dolt I aint a savage animal like you...

Oh yes you are! As savage as they come. It takes one to know one
Re: 'Civilian JTF' Burn Suspected Boko-Haram Member Alive In Maiduguri by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jul 25, 2013
AMvanquish:

What kind of english is that? shocked
Stop the show of ignorance. Check out a dictionary for the word "Pitilessly" Its an Adverb ma broda!
Re: 'Civilian JTF' Burn Suspected Boko-Haram Member Alive In Maiduguri by bankyblue(m): 10:23pm On Jul 25, 2013
Those guys will be the next boko haram.

Go to libya and find out the aftermath of those civilians that
Were giving gun to chase out there tyrant president?
They are now the main problem.

So pls the early the better we stop this nonsense.....in no way
Should a crime be polish to look good
Re: 'Civilian JTF' Burn Suspected Boko-Haram Member Alive In Maiduguri by bibiazim1: 10:27pm On Jul 25, 2013
Have we not proven ourselves little better than monkeys with this jungle justice. In the first place, this civillian JTF are not trained at enforcing the law or judging guilt or innocence o. At the end of the day, did it not turn out that the aluu boys were not thieves.And who does not know that when police or indeed a crowd interrogate a suspect under coercion(by force) the suspect will eventually say what they want to hear in the hopes of being let go? And let me tell you this, it is easy to be on the internet advocating for other people being burnt if you have not been on the wrong side of the crowd before. When I lived in the north, I was almost killed by a crowd because the leader of the angry crowd-who happened to be my neighbour- did not like me( only for that reason, I did not steal from him, neither did I offend him nor harm anybody) yet he kept urging the crowd to make sure they killed me,I was in a pool of my own blood with a broken hand and almost unconscious when a police patrol intervened,this was a mob attack simply because of a personal bad belle.if not for police intervention on that day, I would surely have been killed. This could have been you. I beg all of you,let us not be carried away by our hate, wrong is wrong and right is right and a suspect is a suspect. Let us go after the people that made our justice system so crippled, the people that made us depend on CJTF as a law enforcement agency and Jungle Justice as a publicly accepted court of law, unless of course you think that those boys in aluu got what they deserved.

1 Like

Re: 'Civilian JTF' Burn Suspected Boko-Haram Member Alive In Maiduguri by Usman212s: 10:41pm On Jul 25, 2013
bh have done their worst.... Its now our turn to show them the packages we the people Borno have for them.
I swear by ALLAH if we catch shekau in Borno state, we're definitely going to pile off his skin before setting the *ss-hole ablaze. If you like tag that as evil or jungle justice na you sabi... Shikenan!

1 Like

Re: 'Civilian JTF' Burn Suspected Boko-Haram Member Alive In Maiduguri by Danieltskaa: 10:42pm On Jul 25, 2013
So pathetic it appears,howeva,he who lives by the sword dies by d sword...boko haram members ve rained hell on dis nation,n if caught,they should be dealth with.
Re: 'Civilian JTF' Burn Suspected Boko-Haram Member Alive In Maiduguri by Rockyheight: 10:49pm On Jul 25, 2013
Ejike3: I thought their duty is to identify, apprehend and handover a suspect to the JTF for proper investigation. I think they are deviating from the Rules of Engagement.

Its totally absurd what they have done, to say it is babaric is putting it mildly. And I am compeletly against it. But didn't they say they caught some other 19, whicH they handed over to the authorities, the guy they burnt most be truely notorious, and who is certain that any of these BH boys will not be released under d guise of armesty? And they will be seen roaming the city and living large! I change my mind burning is a bit to raw, maybe something more refine like nailing them to a tree or tying a rope around their necks and tossing them into a river. All of una wey de speak big big grammar say wetin dem do no pure na because una no get relative wey BH deal with. Imagine! Bomb explosion for church.

1 Like

Re: 'Civilian JTF' Burn Suspected Boko-Haram Member Alive In Maiduguri by muhajmotors: 11:18pm On Jul 25, 2013
plz my brodas n sistas in d civilian JTF shd knw better dat as muslims they are not suppose 2 punished somebody by setting him ablaze which is forbidden in Islam they shd ve starved him 2 death instead of burning him they shd knw d position of Islam B4 takin any action
Re: 'Civilian JTF' Burn Suspected Boko-Haram Member Alive In Maiduguri by Ejike3: 11:31pm On Jul 25, 2013
Rockyheight:

Its totally absurd what they have done, to say it is babaric is putting it mildly. And I am compeletly against it. But didn't they say they caught some other 19, whicH they handed over to the authorities, the guy they burnt most be truely notorious, and who is certain that any of these BH boys will not be released under d guise of armesty? And they will be seen roaming the city and living large! I change my mind burning is a bit to raw, maybe something more refine like nailing them to a tree or tying a rope around their necks and tossing them into a river. All of una wey de speak big big grammar say wetin dem do no pure na because una no get relative wey BH deal with. Imagine! Bomb explosion for church.
you have a point there, but two wrongs cannot make a right.
Re: 'Civilian JTF' Burn Suspected Boko-Haram Member Alive In Maiduguri by Ejike3: 11:47pm On Jul 25, 2013
leggo:
What rules of engagement??
Are they paid for the services they render

I don't think they render the service because of money. Most of them joined because they need peace. JTF can never allow the Civilian-JTF to operate without agreement either written or verbal.
Re: 'Civilian JTF' Burn Suspected Boko-Haram Member Alive In Maiduguri by babadem2much(m): 11:50pm On Jul 25, 2013
my man, have u ever lost some 1 by this dreaded group BH? u will do more than that. bro u need 2 c d way dis guys slaughter human beign like ram. may God help us

[quote
author=Ejike3]I thought their duty is to identify, apprehend and
handover a suspect to the JTF for proper investigation. I think they are
deviating from the Rules of Engagement.[/quote]
Re: 'Civilian JTF' Burn Suspected Boko-Haram Member Alive In Maiduguri by Ejike3: 12:02am On Jul 26, 2013
Re: 'Civilian JTF' Burn Suspected Boko-Haram Member Alive In Maiduguri by jkendy(m): 12:06am On Jul 26, 2013
No comment. Next sorry please.
Re: 'Civilian JTF' Burn Suspected Boko-Haram Member Alive In Maiduguri by guttentag(m): 12:28am On Jul 26, 2013
Kill dem ALL !!! grin
Re: 'Civilian JTF' Burn Suspected Boko-Haram Member Alive In Maiduguri by guttentag(m): 12:30am On Jul 26, 2013
he will escape during the process of starving him

muhajmotors: plz my brodas n sistas in d civilian JTF shd knw better dat as muslims they are not suppose 2 punished somebody by setting him ablaze which is forbidden in Islam they shd ve starved him 2 death instead of burning him they shd knw d position of Islam B4 takin any action
Re: 'Civilian JTF' Burn Suspected Boko-Haram Member Alive In Maiduguri by Reference(m): 1:20am On Jul 26, 2013
Real 'Gangs of NewYork'. Pity.
Re: 'Civilian JTF' Burn Suspected Boko-Haram Member Alive In Maiduguri by Bright2(m): 3:09am On Jul 26, 2013
I support! That is the best amnesty for him.
Re: 'Civilian JTF' Burn Suspected Boko-Haram Member Alive In Maiduguri by Nobody: 3:34am On Jul 26, 2013
Garri the first.

Please stop posting those graphic images... angry
Re: 'Civilian JTF' Burn Suspected Boko-Haram Member Alive In Maiduguri by Bigcake: 6:15am On Jul 26, 2013
Symphony007: When did nigerians posses the power to burn their fellow citizens without the say of any court of law, because they CLAIM they are boko haram members. How is this different from aluu? This is totally absurd.
Nigeria possesed d power to burn their citizens wen some disgruntled element started bombing Churches, Schools, Govt buildings etc
Re: 'Civilian JTF' Burn Suspected Boko-Haram Member Alive In Maiduguri by Garrithe1st: 6:35am On Jul 26, 2013
ekwah: Garri the first.

Please stop posting those graphic images... angry

Why??

Isn't that what this thread is about??

Jungle justice meted out by savage beasts!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Governor Ikpeazu Rocks NYSC Outfit While Inspecting Guard Of Honour At NYSC Camp / Delegates At IATF In Egypt Rushed Osinbajo For Autograph (Video/pictures) / 'The Silent Baron': Osinbajo Attends Premiere Of Nollywood Movie (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.