Stats: 3,201,116 members, 7,977,219 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 10:36 PM

'Civilian JTF' Burn Suspected Boko-Haram Member Alive In Maiduguri - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Civilian JTF' Burn Suspected Boko-Haram Member Alive In Maiduguri (32013 Views)

Civilian-JTF Claims Shekau Was Arrested / Battle Of Kukawa, Nigerian Army, Civilian JTF Pound Boko Haram (video) / Photo Shows Civilian-JTF Going To War With Nigerian Soldiers In Boko Haram War (2) (3) (4)

Re: 'Civilian JTF' Burn Suspected Boko-Haram Member Alive In Maiduguri by stantob(m): 6:59am On Jul 26, 2013
For those saying the acrion of the jtf was barberic and callous,honsetly they were very nice and kind.They shoul have tied him up in a cage and put him in the scorchy sun untill he die of hunger,heat and thirsty.Heartless boko haram boys.
Re: 'Civilian JTF' Burn Suspected Boko-Haram Member Alive In Maiduguri by EbirichBen(m): 7:12am On Jul 26, 2013
How can the Dead feel the Pain...................Nija God Bless Nija and No Place Else.
Re: 'Civilian JTF' Burn Suspected Boko-Haram Member Alive In Maiduguri by yormite: 7:35am On Jul 26, 2013
Symphony007: When did nigerians posses the power to burn their fellow citizens without the say of any court of law, because they CLAIM they are boko haram members. How is this different from aluu? This is totally absurd.
this is different because d nigerian state is @ war against boko haram nd rule of war prevails kill dem b4 dey kill u bro
Re: 'Civilian JTF' Burn Suspected Boko-Haram Member Alive In Maiduguri by tonyot(m): 7:47am On Jul 26, 2013
AMvanquish:

What kind of english is that? shocked
Re: 'Civilian JTF' Burn Suspected Boko-Haram Member Alive In Maiduguri by Raphelbank: 8:04am On Jul 26, 2013
Anytime i hear about these boko haram insurgency, am always feel so sad. Think about the way they behead,burn ,destroy,bomb,and spray innocent blood on the road... Hummm what i know is that God is there to save, so civillian JTf, i'm 100% support of your effort... Pls work hard because there are stil many around the corner, burning of burning of boko haram continues

Re: 'Civilian JTF' Burn Suspected Boko-Haram Member Alive In Maiduguri by meforyou1(m): 8:24am On Jul 26, 2013
these boko haram beasts killed a good of mine. the young man who was based in abuja took his car and was travelling to maiduguri for a wedding, just for these guys to stop him, pull him out of his car and shot himm twice at very close range. i am hunting for rag head shekau first.
Re: 'Civilian JTF' Burn Suspected Boko-Haram Member Alive In Maiduguri by airfinance(m): 8:31am On Jul 26, 2013
i tire for people in this countryoo! We really dont know what we want in this country!if they caught him and set him free,same people here would condemn the act that they northern youth are shielding them,even when the military released some the other days,many people condemned the act.now they set ablaze one the dreaded boys who has committed various murders and u are saying it's barbaric. Na wa for nija people.evrybody na coach,master oga at the top, right decision.

Re: 'Civilian JTF' Burn Suspected Boko-Haram Member Alive In Maiduguri by Nobody: 8:42am On Jul 26, 2013
martin1772: Did i just hear pple say its bad? Wen they re also roastin people alive with bombs? Anyway i'm nt in support of dat
O.Y.O lo wa oh!!
Re: 'Civilian JTF' Burn Suspected Boko-Haram Member Alive In Maiduguri by JKendi(m): 8:50am On Jul 26, 2013

God's protection on duh innocents oooooo.

Buh dis is just buh:

Boko 70
JTF. 1
Re: 'Civilian JTF' Burn Suspected Boko-Haram Member Alive In Maiduguri by garba(m): 9:05am On Jul 26, 2013
A garri thief was known to have been burnt in Lagos, why not a terrorist? The answer is here: many I'll wishers of the North hated the idea that the BH issue is now over, they had wanted a reason to call all northeners as BH members, but this civilian JTF are frustrating their wish of maintaining the status quo. Its a pity some people still think they are human beings!

Re: 'Civilian JTF' Burn Suspected Boko-Haram Member Alive In Maiduguri by richt75: 9:47am On Jul 26, 2013
good work, no amnesty for him forever.
Re: 'Civilian JTF' Burn Suspected Boko-Haram Member Alive In Maiduguri by Burger01(m): 9:49am On Jul 26, 2013
Garri the 1st: Barbaric.

Another Aluu.

SMH

Ayam sure you are not a Nigerian.

Re: 'Civilian JTF' Burn Suspected Boko-Haram Member Alive In Maiduguri by blaise26abj(m): 10:07am On Jul 26, 2013
They released 19 others to JTF and burnt one. They knew what they were doing. He really did cause havoc to that community for him to have been singled out like that out of 19 others.
Re: 'Civilian JTF' Burn Suspected Boko-Haram Member Alive In Maiduguri by blaise26abj(m): 10:10am On Jul 26, 2013
They released 19 others to JTF and burnt one. They knew what they were doing. He really did cause havoc to that community for him to have been singled out like that out of 19 others. They even called the people he made orphans and widows to come and watch him die. He who lives by the sword, will die by the sword. Shikena
Re: 'Civilian JTF' Burn Suspected Boko-Haram Member Alive In Maiduguri by donodion(m): 11:48am On Jul 26, 2013
Let the community use some of those cold blooded murderers as living examples.They have no value for life be it infant,young,old or pregnant women. I have no pity for them whatsoever.
Re: 'Civilian JTF' Burn Suspected Boko-Haram Member Alive In Maiduguri by abacus(m): 12:53pm On Jul 26, 2013
When this gets out of hand, please don't blame GMB. BH menace started like this.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: 'Civilian JTF' Burn Suspected Boko-Haram Member Alive In Maiduguri by BonnyDominic: 2:12pm On Jul 26, 2013
Ejike3: I thought their duty is to identify, apprehend and handover a suspect to the JTF for proper investigation. I think they are deviating from the Rules of Engagement.
Hmmmm Nna, if U read d story line wella nd c reason y dey burnt him alive nd release d oda 19,U will feel same way. Dey(now JTF), harmlessly watched nd witnessed aw dat man slaughtered dea beloved ones.
Re: 'Civilian JTF' Burn Suspected Boko-Haram Member Alive In Maiduguri by BonnyDominic: 2:24pm On Jul 26, 2013
I think since the emergence of this civilian JTF, this is the first time they killed(as reported),it shows that, that BH actually carryout such helarious act as claimed by them(C,JTF).Inasmuch as they are given the go ahead, the soldiers should also watch keenly because they may speedily learn some anti-terrorist tactics and use them against the soldiers.
Re: 'Civilian JTF' Burn Suspected Boko-Haram Member Alive In Maiduguri by johnsonjosbles(m): 9:33pm On Jul 26, 2013
Symphony007: When did nigerians posses the power to burn their fellow citizens without the say of any court of law, because they CLAIM they are boko haram members. How is this different from aluu? This is totally absurd.
i wonder if naigeria can ever get it rit, the main evil are those that see evil and refuse to condem d evil. how can u call bh fellow citizens u have no idea pains those bastards has caused many family in this country! If ur family becomes victims in the future; i bet u'l never suport prosecuting bh b4 dia execution. I suspect u r bh menber!!!
Re: 'Civilian JTF' Burn Suspected Boko-Haram Member Alive In Maiduguri by bornosheikh: 2:46am On Jul 27, 2013
Soon they will use the same hunting skills to chase those from the Sw or Middle belt.
Re: 'Civilian JTF' Burn Suspected Boko-Haram Member Alive In Maiduguri by shoody: 5:13am On Jul 27, 2013
Where was JTF, when all these was happening? Watching and clapping I suppose, they failed to take a key SUSPECT for questioning but collected the 19 insignificant ones. The guy died with useful information on their sponsors, which was more important than watching them make suya of him.
Re: 'Civilian JTF' Burn Suspected Boko-Haram Member Alive In Maiduguri by 3ace(m): 5:34am On Jul 27, 2013
These boys funny sha. So burning him alive was not enough punishment? Well, I no blame them. When dem Boko boys too no dey pity people.
Re: 'Civilian JTF' Burn Suspected Boko-Haram Member Alive In Maiduguri by paparazzy21(m): 5:38am On Jul 27, 2013
seunlayi: this is bad, why burning him alive?

He should have been roasted right? Why shouldn't they??
Re: 'Civilian JTF' Burn Suspected Boko-Haram Member Alive In Maiduguri by Dibiachukwu: 5:54am On Jul 27, 2013
Nations shall rise against Nations. Devils would kill Devils. May God protect the Saints.
Re: 'Civilian JTF' Burn Suspected Boko-Haram Member Alive In Maiduguri by Mafia4life(m): 7:20am On Jul 27, 2013
seunlayi: this is bad, why burning him alive?
Till you become a victim. Then you will say to yourself "I was just a fat f00l"
My friend's coursemate is a victim. A family of six. Bomb ate 4 and left her and the father alive. How will this girl show pitty? Don't worry seunlayi , show more mercy and have a taste of sorrow
Re: 'Civilian JTF' Burn Suspected Boko-Haram Member Alive In Maiduguri by lastpage: 12:11pm On Jul 27, 2013
avalontony: this civilan JTF should be careful, there duty is to hunt the animals down and bring them to the authorities and not kill them. if nothing is done now, this act of herorism will turn to another blow of insurgence. they are not the only ones that suffered great lost in the hand of those animals called boko haram.
While l agree with you, we must also factor-in the fact that some Boko 'ar RAMS members have been arrested over and over again, ...to be released on the orders of the Emir or some Sultan!

What will happen to this Civilian JTF members.... when such "arrested-and-released" Boko Ram come back for revenge?

At times, you need to uproot a tree from the root,... so it cant ever grow again!
I guess they just uprooted this one! shocked shocked

Lastpage!

Now, that Boko Boy cant even enjoy his virgins! shocked shocked cry cry
Re: 'Civilian JTF' Burn Suspected Boko-Haram Member Alive In Maiduguri by ignis: 12:33pm On Jul 27, 2013
jkendy: No comment. Next sorry please.

Boy its Story not Sorry
Re: 'Civilian JTF' Burn Suspected Boko-Haram Member Alive In Maiduguri by dragunov: 3:05am On Jul 30, 2013
Garri the 1st:

Why??

Isn't that what this thread is about??

Jungle justice meted out by savage beasts!!!!
broda garri
Re: 'Civilian JTF' Burn Suspected Boko-Haram Member Alive In Maiduguri by abacus(m): 8:25am On Aug 01, 2013
@johnsonjosbles:
grin grin grin grin i wonder if naigeria Nigeria can ever get it rit, the main evil are those that see evil and refuse to condem d evil. how can u call bh fellow citizens u have no idea pains those bastards has caused many family in this country! If ur family becomes victims in the future; i bet u'l never suport prosecuting bh b4 dia execution. I suspect u r bh menber!!!
Are you that lazy?
Re: 'Civilian JTF' Burn Suspected Boko-Haram Member Alive In Maiduguri by Willybos(m): 11:12am On Oct 08, 2013
Burn dem alive n pill dere skin alive n remove all part ov dere body alive

Photos From PDP Campaign Rally In Gombe State (video) / Buhari, Tinubu Arrived Ekiti State To Flag Off Presidential Campaign - Photos / Happening:thugs Allegedly Sponsored By Tinubu Attempt To Disrupt Lagos PDP Rally