Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,879 members, 7,879,675 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 02:23 AM

Bible Was Untouched By Flames After Road Accident In Abuja - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bible Was Untouched By Flames After Road Accident In Abuja (37041 Views)

Bible The Only Thing Untouched By Flames In Vehicle Crash / Do You Realise The Bible Was Compiled via A VOTE In Constantine's Palace? / Christians Should Learn The Language In Which The Bible Was Revealed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bible Was Untouched By Flames After Road Accident In Abuja by Alfy2: 9:54pm On Jul 28, 2013
What happened was that I was having a sequence of prayers. I left my study and went to the living room, slept off, then returned to see the scene. I have given this testimony in church, and happy to reproduce it here to God's glory. Absolutely no reason to lie as the only gain is the reality of the gospel.
Re: Bible Was Untouched By Flames After Road Accident In Abuja by SANdos: 9:56pm On Jul 28, 2013
"Singing" What a friend we have in Jesus!
Re: Bible Was Untouched By Flames After Road Accident In Abuja by jtroy(m): 9:58pm On Jul 28, 2013
HOW BIG IS THIS FOR A MIRACLE? THE BIBLE IS TRUELY THE WORD OF THE MOST HIGH GOD . CHRISTIANS PRAISE MASTER JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!!!!
Re: Bible Was Untouched By Flames After Road Accident In Abuja by Alfy2: 9:59pm On Jul 28, 2013
Rashzubair:

chaaai !!!shocked , u fell asleep where? The fire no reach u? Abi u live the candle and d bible go "fell asleep" for where the fire no go fit reach u? ...miraculous

What happened was that I was having a sequence of prayers. I left my study and went to the living room, slept off, then returned to see the scene. I have given this testimony in church, and happy to reproduce it here to God's glory. Absolutely no reason to lie as the only gain is the reality of the gospel. Will give you a contact to hear this from me direct if you request. I do not lead a church.
Re: Bible Was Untouched By Flames After Road Accident In Abuja by Wisetalk1: 10:31pm On Jul 28, 2013
CrazyMan:
You must be sick...how do you expect me to believe that bible was involved in the accident? Don't you think a picture of the bible in the flames would have be more convincing?
You must be a real doubting Thomas. So really believe that the boys in the picture are the ones who escaped death, but you doubt the bible they are holding. An advice for u, go to the scene of the accident and search for the bible.
Re: Bible Was Untouched By Flames After Road Accident In Abuja by EejaNla01(m): 10:40pm On Jul 28, 2013
Honestly I feel religeous threads should hardly make front page, the bashing rate is much expecially islami for muslim section angry
Re: Bible Was Untouched By Flames After Road Accident In Abuja by Lizzybabe01(f): 10:55pm On Jul 28, 2013
God is great
Re: Bible Was Untouched By Flames After Road Accident In Abuja by Hajiharuna: 10:59pm On Jul 28, 2013
Believe this and you will believe anything!
Re: Bible Was Untouched By Flames After Road Accident In Abuja by ignis: 11:15pm On Jul 28, 2013
Rashzubair:

"Jesus and Bible" was with god and the same "Jesus and bible" was god? ...Marijuana.
The bible is not just any random book like novels, newspapers or encyclopedi, you need the Holy Spirit to understand the bible.
Re: Bible Was Untouched By Flames After Road Accident In Abuja by erobes: 11:15pm On Jul 28, 2013
GOD IS GREAT....HALLELUYAH
Re: Bible Was Untouched By Flames After Road Accident In Abuja by staceyo(f): 11:17pm On Jul 28, 2013
it is possible dat this could happen.when l was in secondary school,l was reading with a candle n l slept off. by the time l woke up every where was in flames,everything l had burnt down except my bible.
Re: Bible Was Untouched By Flames After Road Accident In Abuja by oiseworld: 11:26pm On Jul 28, 2013
Believe what you want, the story is true. My uncle was at the scene and he briefed me first hand info, that same day.
Re: Bible Was Untouched By Flames After Road Accident In Abuja by lincolnj88: 11:28pm On Jul 28, 2013
Mmmm my muslim broda pls help me here....i read d hadith and prophet mohammed said we should camel the camel urine to get gud health, so y do will still wait for western products....and he said d cumming cures all diseases except death..(does it really cures aid)...
Re: Bible Was Untouched By Flames After Road Accident In Abuja by lincolnj88: 11:30pm On Jul 28, 2013
Mmmm my broda pls help me here....i read d hadith and mohammed said we should camel the camel urine to get gud health, so y do will still wait for western products....and he said d cumming cures all diseases except death..(does it really cures aid)...
Re: Bible Was Untouched By Flames After Road Accident In Abuja by lincolnj88: 11:38pm On Jul 28, 2013
xavipedro:

Shows how naive you are.... The countries are Sweden, Denmark, Norway, Japan, Czech Republic, Australia, Finland, New zealand, South Korea, Austria, Etc Etc.
mr brilliant ..pls google and c if those country do not practice religion also or all of dem athiest & ...wat u will have said is dat islam is not prevalent among dem because it is d only religion dat bring stunted growth.....dose countries u measured are made up of people with intellectuals and morally upright people....dont say dey dont have religious people dere....
Re: Bible Was Untouched By Flames After Road Accident In Abuja by ijawkid(m): 11:42pm On Jul 28, 2013
The goodnews should have been that all persons survived and not the bible...because there are millions of other copies of the bible......
Re: Bible Was Untouched By Flames After Road Accident In Abuja by bakry86: 11:50pm On Jul 28, 2013
Codedrock:

http://www.nigerianeye.com/2013/07/the-ultimate-mystery-bible-survives.html
http://www./bizarre-news-bible-survives-road-acciden.xhtml

many people had been
coming to Christ Victory Life Church in the
city to see the Bible and use it to pray
over their problems.
any different btw dem n stone worshipers 'ebo'
Re: Bible Was Untouched By Flames After Road Accident In Abuja by oiseworld: 11:51pm On Jul 28, 2013
ijawkid: The goodnews should have been that all persons survived and not the bible...because there are millions of other copies of the bible......

Yeah the boys got out of the car before the fire got serious, but the Bible was in the car all the while, till the car burnt completely and their was nothing left to burn.

That of cause should make headlines.
Re: Bible Was Untouched By Flames After Road Accident In Abuja by nnofaith: 12:15am On Jul 29, 2013
funny thing is jesus never held a bible in his hands. pple wrote the bible long after jesus died. they told you it was from god and you pple swallowed hook, line and sinker.

1 Like

Re: Bible Was Untouched By Flames After Road Accident In Abuja by Pabloairmar(m): 12:16am On Jul 29, 2013
Lets b sincere ere....its nt pocible 4 d bible nt to get burnt,it wil 4getin its filld wt d world of God..remember dat z nt d only bible on earth..anoda cn replace it in d market#SHIKINAH
Re: Bible Was Untouched By Flames After Road Accident In Abuja by nnofaith: 12:18am On Jul 29, 2013
oiseworld:

Yeah the boys got out of the car before the fire got serious, but the Bible was in the car all the while, till the car burnt completely and their was nothing left to burn.

That of cause should make headlines.
like seriously?!
Re: Bible Was Untouched By Flames After Road Accident In Abuja by Bunker(m): 1:06am On Jul 29, 2013
The word is God, the Bible is God don't expect it to get burnt
Re: Bible Was Untouched By Flames After Road Accident In Abuja by camelus: 1:12am On Jul 29, 2013
Glory to Jesus,honour to Mary !
Re: Bible Was Untouched By Flames After Road Accident In Abuja by hoangtungbk00(m): 3:06am On Jul 29, 2013
Re: Bible Was Untouched By Flames After Road Accident In Abuja by lincolnj88: 6:04am On Jul 29, 2013
nnofaith: funny thing is jesus never held a bible in his hands. pple wrote the bible long after jesus died. they told you it was from god and you pple swallowed hook, line and sinker.
is liked u ave drank d urine of a camel as doctor mohamed prescribed to u in d hadith...
Re: Bible Was Untouched By Flames After Road Accident In Abuja by Dannylux: 6:52am On Jul 29, 2013
Disappointing to know that nairaland is full of atheists and non-christian believers. If it had been a Koran y'all wouldn't have doubted it for a second.
Humans •﹏•
Re: Bible Was Untouched By Flames After Road Accident In Abuja by faithclin(f): 7:05am On Jul 29, 2013
nnofaith: funny thing is jesus never held a bible in his hands. pple wrote the bible long after jesus died. they told you it was from god and you pple swallowed hook, line and sinker.

But it was the Bible that talked about Jesus.why then do you believe that?
Re: Bible Was Untouched By Flames After Road Accident In Abuja by faithclin(f): 7:08am On Jul 29, 2013
All I have to say here is......believe or not. God would still remain God. He doesn't need us believing to change that. He could destroy us all and raise stones to worship him if he so wishes..

So don't ever think you adding anything to God by believing in him or not. Some people don't believe there's Aids. Yet..... BE WISE.
Re: Bible Was Untouched By Flames After Road Accident In Abuja by 3ace(m): 7:31am On Jul 29, 2013
That bible is fireproof.
Re: Bible Was Untouched By Flames After Road Accident In Abuja by ignis: 7:46am On Jul 29, 2013
ijawkid: The goodnews should have been that all persons survived and not the bible...because there are millions of other copies of the bible......

Didn't all persons survive the accident
Abi you no fit read again?
Re: Bible Was Untouched By Flames After Road Accident In Abuja by BinghiNya(m): 8:24am On Jul 29, 2013
propzncribz: If God can save the people of Isreal, if God can help David defeat Goaliath, if God can raise Jesus from the dead then of course he can save two brothers who are believers and also the Bible. If you are not a believer, that's your choice but don't disrespect anyone's religious beliefs, that's just way outta line. God is real, the Word is real, Heaven is real, Hell is real.
so jesus had a master whose name is God. They always thank you jesus instead of thank you God
Re: Bible Was Untouched By Flames After Road Accident In Abuja by Demolaxzy(m): 8:56am On Jul 29, 2013
CrazyMan: Stop misleading people.

You said pics...if you were able to upload the pics of the burnt car, surely you could have backed up your story by uploading the pics of the unburnt bible as well.

What I'm seeing here is the burnt car and an insert of the said brothers. The unburnt bible is nowhere to be found...wasn't the unbrunt bible the main reason why this thread was opened? sad

You said pics...if you were able to upload the pics of the burnt car, surely you could have backed up your story by uploading the pics of the unburnt bible as well.

What I'm seeing here is the burnt car and an insert of the said brothers. The unburnt bible is nowhere to be found...wasn't the unbrunt bible the main reason why this thread was opened? sad

oooooh i see...Ur name says it all

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Is It Right To Be A Christian And Join Secret Society?; Pastor Shares Photos / What Happened To Me When I Attempted A Forty-day Dry Fast In The Wilderness / Pastor Samuel Akinbodunse: "Buhari Will Die Before 2019 Elections"

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.