Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,839 members, 7,898,982 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 12:34 AM

Bible Was Untouched By Flames After Road Accident In Abuja - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bible Was Untouched By Flames After Road Accident In Abuja (37078 Views)

Bible The Only Thing Untouched By Flames In Vehicle Crash / Do You Realise The Bible Was Compiled via A VOTE In Constantine's Palace? / Christians Should Learn The Language In Which The Bible Was Revealed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bible Was Untouched By Flames After Road Accident In Abuja by nerodenero: 11:14am On Jul 28, 2013
CrazyMan: Stop misleading people.

You said pics...if you were able to upload the pics of the burnt car, surely you could have backed up your story by uploading the pics of the unburnt bible as well.

What I'm seeing here is the burnt car and an insert of the said brothers. The unburnt bible is nowhere to be found...wasn't the unbrunt bible the main reason why this thread was opened? sad
I like your argument.Well said but somethings happen and it is very difficult to explain.
Re: Bible Was Untouched By Flames After Road Accident In Abuja by obizy1(m): 11:14am On Jul 28, 2013
Jesus is lord

1 Like

Re: Bible Was Untouched By Flames After Road Accident In Abuja by DaTma(f): 11:14am On Jul 28, 2013
[quote author=nnofaith]lol! as if they will never die again![/quote

Do you want tokill them yourself? God gave them victory wthr you lyk it or yes,if he chooses for dm tolive donkey years isup τ̅☺ him nt man so stop hating and rejoice with him dt rejoices or keep hating till whn you die urself.

1 Like

Re: Bible Was Untouched By Flames After Road Accident In Abuja by Nobody: 11:14am On Jul 28, 2013
Did 'God' have to burn the car and endanger those boy's lives just to prove a point?

'God' better be paying the insurance!

6 Likes

Re: Bible Was Untouched By Flames After Road Accident In Abuja by skyfall: 11:14am On Jul 28, 2013
It could have been any book. That is if the bible really didn't burn o. Moreover, if God really cared about you, shouldn't he have prevented the accident from happening in the first place? Or is God unable to prevent that, but able to stop the bible from burning?

Africans, we really need to get a life and stop all these dumb, superstitious beliefs. You obviously were driving (and probably speeding & lost control) in hazardous road conditions and were lucky to escape unhurt.

7 Likes

Re: Bible Was Untouched By Flames After Road Accident In Abuja by druid06(m): 11:14am On Jul 28, 2013
Since the Bible has Miraculous power and is not prone to pyrokinetics. Why didn't the powers of the Bible stop the car from the accident and the burning fire.

7 Likes

Re: Bible Was Untouched By Flames After Road Accident In Abuja by Bravoosii: 11:15am On Jul 28, 2013
LOL. Please! The Bible is made of paper and WILL burn if it come in contact with fire. So take this baloney story and shove it where the sun don't shine!

5 Likes

Re: Bible Was Untouched By Flames After Road Accident In Abuja by Pukkah: 11:16am On Jul 28, 2013
Those who want to pass off certain events as miraculous should do so convincingly and not lazily. Or do they expect people to unquestioningly accept their report hook, line, and sinker?

It would have been more plausible if the unburnt Bible had been pictured right inside the wreckage, before it was retrieved and held by the two of them for the photo session.

After all, there are several reports of instances where churches and their contents (including Bibles and people) were completely burnt. So how is this particular bible special and the car an expendable?

These are the reasons why this story seems a bit far-fetched.

They should thank God for saving their lives and move on. Why involve themselves in further controversies?

4 Likes

Re: Bible Was Untouched By Flames After Road Accident In Abuja by tosyn7: 11:17am On Jul 28, 2013
[b][/b]This is realy wonderful, has anybody tried that out with encyclopaedia and see if it'll burn. Thank God they were saved from the accident
Re: Bible Was Untouched By Flames After Road Accident In Abuja by deols(f): 11:18am On Jul 28, 2013
grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Bible Was Untouched By Flames After Road Accident In Abuja by Usman212s: 11:20am On Jul 28, 2013
the bible was placed their after the car is razed down.....
this whole cooked story cant deviate AISHA daughter of pastor from islam

2 Likes

Re: Bible Was Untouched By Flames After Road Accident In Abuja by seedord247(m): 11:20am On Jul 28, 2013
deols: grin cheesy

I seee you oooo cool
Re: Bible Was Untouched By Flames After Road Accident In Abuja by dplomaticVal: 11:21am On Jul 28, 2013
CrazyMan:
how do you expect me to believe that bible was involved in the accident? Don't you think a picture of the bible in the flames would have be more convincing?

Dude, I think you shd go back nd peruse the news properly, They said the bible ws intact and it wsnt in any way affected by the accident, and by so, there ws probably no flame on it.
Re: Bible Was Untouched By Flames After Road Accident In Abuja by Simonjay: 11:21am On Jul 28, 2013
Na wa oo lies everywhr may God help dis country

1 Like

Re: Bible Was Untouched By Flames After Road Accident In Abuja by jogsman01(m): 11:21am On Jul 28, 2013
CrazyMan:
You must be sick...how do you expect me to believe that bible was involved in the accident? Don't you think a picture of the bible in the flames would have be more convincing?
you must be silly! how can u rememba to take a picture wen u re involve in an accident........ u beta go nd sleep.....!!!!! B HARAM

1 Like

Re: Bible Was Untouched By Flames After Road Accident In Abuja by ERF: 11:24am On Jul 28, 2013

You said pics...if you were able to upload the pics of the burnt car, surely you could have backed up your story by uploading the pics of the unburnt bible as well.

What I'm seeing here is the burnt car and an insert of the said brothers. The unburnt bible is nowhere to be found...wasn't the unbrunt bible the main reason why this thread was opened? sad

As yhur name implies. I'm not surprise...

E<R>F:

God is God, He does miracles beyond human comprehension.

I'm sure that bible is used continually and its to intact to be burnt. smiley

1 Like

Re: Bible Was Untouched By Flames After Road Accident In Abuja by AroOkigbo(m): 11:26am On Jul 28, 2013
nice time: I'm singing praises; thank you*3 Lord, thank you Lord*2 for everything you hv done.

Amen.

YOU WERE THE FIRST TO COMMENT,WE ALL HAVE SEEN, WE KNOW!
Re: Bible Was Untouched By Flames After Road Accident In Abuja by coputa(m): 11:27am On Jul 28, 2013
The pic was not convincing enough..why was the name of the church and the pastor mentioned,to increase their members or what...pastors in Nigeria are damn desperate..

2 Likes

Re: Bible Was Untouched By Flames After Road Accident In Abuja by msauden: 11:28am On Jul 28, 2013
Who cares
God left africa a long tym ago

5 Likes

Re: Bible Was Untouched By Flames After Road Accident In Abuja by ibifeeq(m): 11:28am On Jul 28, 2013
Continue to deceive urself.
Re: Bible Was Untouched By Flames After Road Accident In Abuja by amiskurie(m): 11:29am On Jul 28, 2013
MUST BE THE EARLIEST COPY THEN. grin

1 Like

Re: Bible Was Untouched By Flames After Road Accident In Abuja by Ayoobscom(m): 11:29am On Jul 28, 2013
Which of the testaments ?

That means oxford dictionaries too are as well save from inferno. cool tongue
Re: Bible Was Untouched By Flames After Road Accident In Abuja by itt91yahoocom: 11:30am On Jul 28, 2013

What I'm seeing here is the burnt car and an insert of the said brothers. The unburnt bible is nowhere to be found...wasn't the unburnt bible the main reason why this thread was opened? sad

At least one person must talk otherwise , even if the whole thing happened before some people they will still not believe , its rather quite Unfortunate , i have witnessed a flats burnt , ceilings , electronics virtually everything got burnt but the Holy Bible was left unburnt.don't ask me for pictures because it happened 9 years ago , even the one backed up with pictures are denied .before we get bothered about some comments i think we have to take a look at the user id ,Crazyman Indeed.

2 Likes

Re: Bible Was Untouched By Flames After Road Accident In Abuja by ajanaku2(m): 11:34am On Jul 28, 2013
jackbauersballs: Did 'God' have to burn the car and endanger those boy's lives just to prove a point?

'God' better be paying the insurance!

“The God of the Old Testament is arguably the most unpleasant character in all fiction; jealous and proud of it; a petty, unjust, unforgiving control-freak; a vindictive, bloodthirsty ethnic cleanser; a misogynistic, homophobic, racist, infanticidal, genocidal, filicidal, pestilential, megalomaniacal, sadomasochistic, capriciously malevolent bully...”

- Richard Dawkins (The God Delusion)

9 Likes

Re: Bible Was Untouched By Flames After Road Accident In Abuja by samjbo: 11:34am On Jul 28, 2013
CrazyMan:
You must be sick...how do you expect me to believe that bible was involved in the accident? Don't you think a picture of the bible in the flames would have be more convincing?
Re: Bible Was Untouched By Flames After Road Accident In Abuja by JideTheBlogger(m): 11:36am On Jul 28, 2013

#Gbam
Re: Bible Was Untouched By Flames After Road Accident In Abuja by samjbo: 11:36am On Jul 28, 2013
When you get involved in a ghastly auto crash, let's see how your watery brain would enable you to go into flames and take photographs. Ewu!

1 Like

Re: Bible Was Untouched By Flames After Road Accident In Abuja by Aleeyouchalawa(m): 11:38am On Jul 28, 2013
I swear this peeps re original liezzzzzzz
Re: Bible Was Untouched By Flames After Road Accident In Abuja by Nobody: 11:40am On Jul 28, 2013
nerodenero: Happy for you guys and congratulations on your victory over death.

I thought death is what will make you live happily ever after with you sky daddy? Why saying victory over death when you will eventually die

3 Likes

Re: Bible Was Untouched By Flames After Road Accident In Abuja by frank317: 11:41am On Jul 28, 2013
What exactly was God trying to prove by nt ensuring the bible to burn? Assuming this is true.
I am still waiting for the day boko haram will throw bomb in a church and everybody will come out unscratched.

6 Likes

Re: Bible Was Untouched By Flames After Road Accident In Abuja by druid06(m): 11:41am On Jul 28, 2013
itt91@yahoo.com:

At least one person must talk otherwise , even if the whole thing happened before some people they will still not believe , its rather quite Unfortunate , i have witnessed a flats burnt , ceilings , electronics virtually everything got burnt but the Holy Bible was left unburnt.don't ask me for pictures because it happened 9 years ago , even the one backed up with pictures are denied .before we get bothered about some comments i think we have to take a look at the user id ,Crazyman Indeed.

The question you should be asking yourself is, if the Bible could be saved from the inferno by an unknown force or because of it's miraculous powers, why couldn't it save the whole building from such destruction... Think!!

1 Like

Re: Bible Was Untouched By Flames After Road Accident In Abuja by Lachynos2k2(m): 11:41am On Jul 28, 2013
A CHRISTIAN VERSION OF " BABY BORN WITH Q'RAN"..NAIJERIANS ARE SO GULLIBLE ...SMH

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Pastor Samuel Akinbodunse: "Buhari Will Die Before 2019 Elections" / Daddy Freeze Reacts To The RCCG Lady At BBNaija Audition / Lady Burns Virgin Mary’s Statue In Enugu (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.