Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,825 members, 7,898,971 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 12:08 AM

Bible Was Untouched By Flames After Road Accident In Abuja - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bible Was Untouched By Flames After Road Accident In Abuja (37077 Views)

Bible The Only Thing Untouched By Flames In Vehicle Crash / Do You Realise The Bible Was Compiled via A VOTE In Constantine's Palace? / Christians Should Learn The Language In Which The Bible Was Revealed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bible Was Untouched By Flames After Road Accident In Abuja by lakesider(m): 3:02pm On Jul 28, 2013
All religions are distraction. Check out this countries
Sweden, Denmark, Norway, Japan, Czech
Republic, Australia, Finland, New zealand, South
Korea, Austria, Etc .they believe U nid hard work to live a reasonable life. they dont believe in short cut and miracle.for this reasons if U lIve there U have 99% chance of not dieing of diseases accident ,witch craft e.t.cc. Plz open your mind all dis miracle are weapons the smart ones use in cheating the dull

6 Likes

Re: Bible Was Untouched By Flames After Road Accident In Abuja by ignis: 3:21pm On Jul 28, 2013
This is a mystery... It gives me more points to believe that in the beginning was the Word (BIBLE, JESUS) and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

Hallelujah...
Re: Bible Was Untouched By Flames After Road Accident In Abuja by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jul 28, 2013
Watch! The two guys are about to start a church business. The said Bible will be used as church Bible to attract crowd.

Nigerians can be deceptive and deceitful.

7 Likes

Re: Bible Was Untouched By Flames After Road Accident In Abuja by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jul 28, 2013
~Bluetooth:

It's all about advertising their ministry. Church business is good business !

Exactly!

3 Likes

Re: Bible Was Untouched By Flames After Road Accident In Abuja by Easy1401(m): 3:36pm On Jul 28, 2013
You are worthy to be praise OH'LORD. Even if God come down from heaven some will not still believe him because they are agent of evil.

1 Like

Re: Bible Was Untouched By Flames After Road Accident In Abuja by Policewoman(f): 3:39pm On Jul 28, 2013
HALLELUYAH.
Re: Bible Was Untouched By Flames After Road Accident In Abuja by Godsfavourite(f): 3:41pm On Jul 28, 2013
God is rili great
Re: Bible Was Untouched By Flames After Road Accident In Abuja by rabzy01: 3:44pm On Jul 28, 2013
Was the Bible not in the car when the fire started? I think the bible should have prevented the fire from starting in the first place. That would have been more fun than this. grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Bible Was Untouched By Flames After Road Accident In Abuja by VirginFinder: 3:54pm On Jul 28, 2013
obizy1: Jesus is lord
JESUS IS LORD!

1 Like

Re: Bible Was Untouched By Flames After Road Accident In Abuja by Tinyemeka(m): 3:56pm On Jul 28, 2013
Exactly a week ago, as I was heading to 9th Mile Ngwo, I saw an accident in which the vehicle was burnt completely with the driver trapped in the car. He was completely charred and unrecognizable. Happened at a notoriously dangerous spot they call Ugwu Onyeama. A very dangerous area. Bible tracts were scattered all around the accident site.

Word was that a truck rammed him from behind, forcing the car to swerve off the road, hit an abandoned cement mixer, rupturing the fuel tank and the car burst into flames killing the driver.

It is easy to simply wave off the survival of these lads in the OPs story, but you may not fully appreciate the extent of God's divine intervention in some people's survival, until you have witnessed first hand, the painful and gruesome manner in which others have lost their precious lives through road accidents.

1 Like

Re: Bible Was Untouched By Flames After Road Accident In Abuja by VirginFinder: 4:03pm On Jul 28, 2013
~Bluetooth:

It's all about advertising their ministry. Church business is good business !

You are suffering from islam!!!

1 Like

Re: Bible Was Untouched By Flames After Road Accident In Abuja by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jul 28, 2013
Praise the lord
Holy book
Re: Bible Was Untouched By Flames After Road Accident In Abuja by nnofaith: 4:16pm On Jul 28, 2013
[quote author=DaTma][/quote]sentimental rants

1 Like

Re: Bible Was Untouched By Flames After Road Accident In Abuja by Gerrie(m): 4:16pm On Jul 28, 2013
CrazyMan:
You must be sick...how do you expect me to believe that bible was involved in the accident? Don't you think a picture of the bible in the flames would have be more convincing?

man, you just confirmed ur CRAZY status.
you should have taken a crazeman flight to the venue and videoed it while burning.
Sic!
Re: Bible Was Untouched By Flames After Road Accident In Abuja by yoged(m): 4:17pm On Jul 28, 2013
Too plain, too good to be thru. Does the bible comes from heaven? Lets just stop deceiving ourself. Your bible is the same as a vanguard or Tribune newspaper if you dont read it. The words inside it is the koko. In other words, am waiting for the Quran aspect of this soon. Maybe, its a quran falling into a beach and wasn't wet.

2 Likes

Re: Bible Was Untouched By Flames After Road Accident In Abuja by nnofaith: 4:19pm On Jul 28, 2013
Tinyemeka: Exactly a week ago, as I was heading to 9th Mile Ngwo, I saw an accident in which the vehicle was burnt completely with the driver trapped in the car. He was completely charred and unrecognizable. Happened at a notoriously dangerous spot they call Ugwu Onyeama. A very dangerous area. Bible tracts were scattered all around the accident site.

Word was that a truck rammed him from behind, forcing the car to swerve off the road, hit an abandoned cement mixer, rupturing the fuel tank and the car burst into flames killing the driver.

It is easy to simply wave off the survival of these lads in the OPs story, but you may not fully appreciate the extent of God's divine intervention in some people's survival, until you have witnessed first hand, the painful and gruesome manner in which others have lost their precious lives through road accidents.
why does god allow the accidents in the first place?! why does he save some and not others?

1 Like

Re: Bible Was Untouched By Flames After Road Accident In Abuja by Alfy2: 4:21pm On Jul 28, 2013
A couple of years ago while I prayed with a candle, I fell asleep. By the time I woke up deep into the night the candle had not only burnt out, but burnt the sorrounding linoleum carpet. The amazing thing was that the Bible with which I read the psalms was untouched. The fire had burnt round it. Soot rested on nearly all items in the room, but again not a thing was on the Bible. How do you explain that?!

1 Like

Re: Bible Was Untouched By Flames After Road Accident In Abuja by nnofaith: 4:22pm On Jul 28, 2013
Godsfavourite: God is rili great
which one? allah, yaweh, zeus, which one?

1 Like

Re: Bible Was Untouched By Flames After Road Accident In Abuja by crackhouse(m): 4:22pm On Jul 28, 2013
CrazyMan: Stop misleading people.

You said pics...if you were able to upload the pics of the burnt car, surely you could have backed up your story by uploading the pics of the unburnt bible as well.

What I'm seeing here is the burnt car and an insert of the said brothers. The unburnt bible is nowhere to be found...wasn't the unbrunt bible the main reason why this thread was opened? sad
my dear, ur name alone have said it all. i am sure u choose that name b/cos of ur attributes.
Re: Bible Was Untouched By Flames After Road Accident In Abuja by nnofaith: 4:28pm On Jul 28, 2013
Alfy2: A couple of years ago while I prayed with a candle, I fell asleep. By the time I woke up deep into the night the candle had not only burnt out, but burnt the sorrounding linoleum carpet. The amazing thing was that the Bible with which I read the psalms was untouched. The fire had burnt round it. Soot rested on nearly all items in the room, but again not a thing was on the Bible. How do you explain that?!
documented evidence pls?

2 Likes

Re: Bible Was Untouched By Flames After Road Accident In Abuja by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jul 28, 2013
They should bring the bible to me, I'll soak it in fuel and set it on fire. Lets see how fire proofed it is.

3 Likes

Re: Bible Was Untouched By Flames After Road Accident In Abuja by tallceejay(m): 4:37pm On Jul 28, 2013
CrazyMan:
You must be sick...how do you expect me to believe that bible was involved in the accident? Don't you think a picture of the bible in the flames would have be more convincing?

Who cares about what you believe ?
undecided

1 Like

Re: Bible Was Untouched By Flames After Road Accident In Abuja by JOYCEOUS(f): 4:40pm On Jul 28, 2013
nnofaith: why does god allow the accidents in the first place?! why does he save some and not others?

Can we really question God?
Eva wondad y he created sum pple beautiful n odas ugly?
N we all r med in his own image oo!

1 Like

Re: Bible Was Untouched By Flames After Road Accident In Abuja by nnofaith: 4:40pm On Jul 28, 2013
J12: They should bring the bible to me, I'll soak it in fuel and set it on fire. Lets see how fire proofed it is.
lets see if the sucker will burn!

1 Like

Re: Bible Was Untouched By Flames After Road Accident In Abuja by Ayatullah(m): 4:44pm On Jul 28, 2013
CrazyMan: Stop misleading people.

You said pics...if you were able to upload the pics of the burnt car, surely you could have backed up your story by uploading the pics of the unburnt bible as well.

What I'm seeing here is the burnt car and an insert of the said brothers. The unburnt bible is nowhere to be found...wasn't the unbrunt bible the main reason why this thread was opened? sad

Thanks for your very brilliant observation, despite beign a CRAZYMAN. Other questions for those who readily swallow the story are, why is it that:

1.) The two brothers' pictures are not recognizable?

2.) The bible picked up from the ashes of the burnt car even though its hardly recognisable looked as white as snow?

This is a trick by Christ Victory Life Church to promote their church and invite gullible people to their fold. Beware fellow Nigerians do not be tricked.

Re: Bible Was Untouched By Flames After Road Accident In Abuja by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jul 28, 2013
I will rather not say my mind on this. Nothing is impossible in naija.
Re: Bible Was Untouched By Flames After Road Accident In Abuja by nnofaith: 4:58pm On Jul 28, 2013
JOYCEOUS:

Can we really question God?
Eva wondad y he created sum pple beautiful n odas ugly?
N we all r med in his own image oo!
which god are we talking about allah, yaweh, zeus?

1 Like

Re: Bible Was Untouched By Flames After Road Accident In Abuja by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jul 28, 2013
ignis: This is a mystery... It gives me more points to believe that in the beginning was the Word (BIBLE, JESUS) and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

Hallelujah...

"Jesus and Bible" was with god and the same "Jesus and bible" was god? ...Marijuana.

1 Like

Re: Bible Was Untouched By Flames After Road Accident In Abuja by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jul 28, 2013
Re: Bible Was Untouched By Flames After Road Accident In Abuja by JOYCEOUS(f): 5:04pm On Jul 28, 2013
nnofaith: which god are we talking about allah, yaweh, zeus?

Mr. No faith which one do u bliv in?
Dat's d God am talkin abt.
Re: Bible Was Untouched By Flames After Road Accident In Abuja by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jul 28, 2013
Alfy2: A couple of years ago while I prayed with a candle, I fell asleep. By the time I woke up deep into the night the candle had not only burnt out, but burnt the sorrounding linoleum carpet. The amazing thing was that the Bible with which I read the psalms was untouched. The fire had burnt round it. Soot rested on nearly all items in the room, but again not a thing was on the Bible. How do you explain that?!

chaaai !!!shocked , u fell asleep where? The fire no reach u? Abi u live the candle and d bible go "fell asleep" for where the fire no go fit reach u? ...miraculous
Re: Bible Was Untouched By Flames After Road Accident In Abuja by kwajahafiz(m): 5:05pm On Jul 28, 2013
Codedrock:
are you blind??
Thats it they are holding.
Are you daft?.
They could be holding any old bible...why didnt they
take a pic of the bible at the scene. They took one of the car.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Pastor Samuel Akinbodunse: "Buhari Will Die Before 2019 Elections" / Daddy Freeze Reacts To The RCCG Lady At BBNaija Audition / Lady Burns Virgin Mary’s Statue In Enugu (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.