Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,879 members, 7,879,674 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 02:21 AM

Bible Was Untouched By Flames After Road Accident In Abuja - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bible Was Untouched By Flames After Road Accident In Abuja (37040 Views)

Bible The Only Thing Untouched By Flames In Vehicle Crash / Do You Realise The Bible Was Compiled via A VOTE In Constantine's Palace? / Christians Should Learn The Language In Which The Bible Was Revealed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bible Was Untouched By Flames After Road Accident In Abuja by maurisoft(m): 12:35pm On Jul 28, 2013
glory to God and Him alone
but that does not make that particular bible any ones saviour; be not deceived.
Its only ur faith in God and His Word (the BIBLE not a particular bible) that can save u

1 Like

Re: Bible Was Untouched By Flames After Road Accident In Abuja by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jul 28, 2013
Una don come again, is this some type of validation for the superiority of Christianity over its counterpart?

1 Like

Re: Bible Was Untouched By Flames After Road Accident In Abuja by AlfaSeltzer(m): 12:40pm On Jul 28, 2013
so god has now resorted to burning expensive cars in order to save a useless book?

5 Likes

Re: Bible Was Untouched By Flames After Road Accident In Abuja by UNLEASHED(m): 12:40pm On Jul 28, 2013
Cheap church advert undecided

4 Likes

Re: Bible Was Untouched By Flames After Road Accident In Abuja by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jul 28, 2013
mancheeutd:

were you expecting him to go inside the fire just because he needed to take a pix of unburnt bible in the flames after being having a near desth experience it shows how stu.p.id ur oily brain is ode jatijati ewu

cant stop laughing...guys wan kill me with laughter...just take it easy both of you..its not worth fighting over
Re: Bible Was Untouched By Flames After Road Accident In Abuja by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jul 28, 2013
musKeeto: Proof that fire is also allergic to bullshit...
smiley
Re: Bible Was Untouched By Flames After Road Accident In Abuja by LET4U: 12:46pm On Jul 28, 2013
I just de laught in igbo. It seens like the bishop is an ibgo man. While, any of you who have car should register with his church in other to escap dying in car accident. because over 10yrs none of his church member died in car accident. And they should specify the bible name, because bible names differ from each other and the contains also.

1 Like

Re: Bible Was Untouched By Flames After Road Accident In Abuja by Macelliot(m): 12:49pm On Jul 28, 2013
CrazyMan:
You must be sick...how do you expect me to believe that bible was involved in the accident? Don't you think a picture of the bible in the flames would have be more convincing?
Your kinds are the ones that devil devour.

1 Like

Re: Bible Was Untouched By Flames After Road Accident In Abuja by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jul 28, 2013
gp66:

if u are doubting then take d bible and burn it and u will see what will happen to u... If u cant burn d bible like other books then u hv no option than to believe it.

i just got rid of mine now.

thunder fire u. i want a new bible
Re: Bible Was Untouched By Flames After Road Accident In Abuja by Hopcy(m): 12:52pm On Jul 28, 2013
[quote author=aka tonero][/quote] D pictuer in dis tread is not a bible, y cant him past d picture of d bible there as he can past d car?

1 Like

Re: Bible Was Untouched By Flames After Road Accident In Abuja by sobastical: 12:56pm On Jul 28, 2013
CrazyMan: Stop misleading people.

You said pics...if you were able to upload the pics of the burnt car, surely you could have backed up your story by uploading the pics of the unburnt bible as well.

What I'm seeing here is the burnt car and an insert of the said brothers. The unburnt bible is nowhere to be found...wasn't the unbrunt bible the main reason why this thread was opened? sad

Your name has said it all!

1 Like

Re: Bible Was Untouched By Flames After Road Accident In Abuja by drnairalov: 12:56pm On Jul 28, 2013
i also heard a testimony. about a pastor who was travelling in a red jeep, some robbers attacked on d highway with a similar jeep nd fled; police went on a search party on d highway tryn to get the robbers, they sighted d red jeep belonging to d Pastor quicktime stopped him nd ordered him to get down; they started raining bullets on him; but it ddnt harm him, d bullets were falling off him; while d clothe he wore was pierced...i dnt knw how TRUE dis testimony is, m yet to believe it cos some one told me i think its a redeem testimony of choosen..aint sure''
Re: Bible Was Untouched By Flames After Road Accident In Abuja by bankyblue(m): 1:00pm On Jul 28, 2013
jackbauersballs: Did 'God' have to burn the car and endanger those boy's lives just to prove a point?

'God' better be paying the insurance!

What u don't know, is more than what u know, young man.

was it not God that gave satan the go ahead to take everything away
From JOB?

So my broda, he said is way is not our own way. Once we can predict
Him(GOD), then is no longer GOD.

2 Likes

Re: Bible Was Untouched By Flames After Road Accident In Abuja by SELFWORTH: 1:02pm On Jul 28, 2013
gp66: I am a living witness about the Bible not been burnt by fire.

I saw it in Odi community in Bayelsa state. It was in an office of a secondary school that was caught by fire. The entire office room got consumed by fire but lo and behold when we got there, ontop of the table was d Bible untouched by fire but all other books around it got burnt beyond recognition. That was when i believe the no man can kill the words of God and that the things of God are spiritual.

Some people here are stil doubting if such things do happen. Please i will tell u that God is omnipresent and stil doing wonders.

Don't mind them. People have no brain. The point of a miracle is that it will be beyond human comprehension. The fact that they cannot prove how it happened doesn't mean it never happened.

Unbelieving generation.

You have not seen or heard anything yet. My Pastor once prayed a bullet out of someone back. I saw it with my very eyes. If you can predict God and His unlimited power or greatness, then He is no longer God.

Father God, for those of us who believe in you wholeheartedly, let YOUR MIRACLES IN OUR LIFE CONTINUE TO AMAZE . What eyes have not seen and what ears have not heard, Father Lord DO IT in our lives. AMEN

Let me continually have a reason to praise you whilst the 'doubting' Thomas-es continually sit on NL all day passing judgement and analysing. AMEN

2 Likes

Re: Bible Was Untouched By Flames After Road Accident In Abuja by lakesider(m): 1:05pm On Jul 28, 2013
Islamabad, churchaliar

1 Like

Re: Bible Was Untouched By Flames After Road Accident In Abuja by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jul 28, 2013
bankyblue:

What u don't know, is more than what u know, young man.

was it not God that gave satan the go ahead to take everything away
From JOB?

So my broda, he said is way is not our own way. Once we can predict
Him(GOD), then is no longer GOD.

meaning the guys way no pure. goes further to imply that he cant be trusted. smiley

1 Like

Re: Bible Was Untouched By Flames After Road Accident In Abuja by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jul 28, 2013
Glory Glory Glory to the LORD

1 Like

Re: Bible Was Untouched By Flames After Road Accident In Abuja by lincolnj88: 1:08pm On Jul 28, 2013
HoldenCaulfield: Yeah bible was a holy book before it was corrupted. So there still remain some element of truth in it
and who corrupted it and can u state ur religion lets know it...
Re: Bible Was Untouched By Flames After Road Accident In Abuja by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jul 28, 2013
SELFWORTH:

Don't mind them. People have no brain. The point of a miracle is that it will be beyond human comprehension. This fact that they cannot prove how it happened doesn't mean it never happened.

Unbelieving generation.

You have not see or heard anything yet. My Pastor once prayed a bullet out of someone back. I saw it with my very eyes. If you can predict God and His incomprehensible greatness, then He is no liability God.

what is beyond human comprehension? d deplorable state of nigerian roads or the handicapped efforts by FERMA to ensure that things are put in place.

2 Likes

Re: Bible Was Untouched By Flames After Road Accident In Abuja by wordcat(m): 1:13pm On Jul 28, 2013
d-hammer:
A generation seeking only signs and wonders, smh,
:
heheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheehehehehheheheheheheehehe
Re: Bible Was Untouched By Flames After Road Accident In Abuja by AbuMikey(m): 1:14pm On Jul 28, 2013
Prrrrrraaaaaaaaaisssssssseeeeeeee the Lorrrrrdddd!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Bible Was Untouched By Flames After Road Accident In Abuja by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jul 28, 2013
Abu Mikey: Prrrrrraaaaaaaaaisssssssseeeeeeee the Lorrrrrdddd!!!!!

Lol! mountain of fire.

2 Likes

Re: Bible Was Untouched By Flames After Road Accident In Abuja by wordcat(m): 1:17pm On Jul 28, 2013
Imagine that? what shall it profit a god to damage my costly car only to save my #900 KJV Bible

Alfa Seltzer: so god has now resorted to burning expensive cars in order to save a useless book?

3 Likes

Re: Bible Was Untouched By Flames After Road Accident In Abuja by lakesider(m): 1:19pm On Jul 28, 2013
Countries that dont believe in all this shit are the best place to live in the world, U can comfirm this on google

4 Likes

Re: Bible Was Untouched By Flames After Road Accident In Abuja by Kessythegeek(m): 1:19pm On Jul 28, 2013
God is awesome..i once experienced such...on my way back from church..i lost hold of my bible and it fell into a drain full of water...to my greatest amazement...it was all intact...

1 Like

Re: Bible Was Untouched By Flames After Road Accident In Abuja by Kessythegeek(m): 1:21pm On Jul 28, 2013
wordcat: Imagine that? what shall it profit a god to damage my costly car only to save my #900 KJV Bible

may God have mercy on your brain!

1 Like

Re: Bible Was Untouched By Flames After Road Accident In Abuja by eagleeye2: 1:23pm On Jul 28, 2013
drnairalov: i also heard a testimony. about a pastor who was travelling in a red jeep, some robbers attacked on d highway with a similar jeep nd fled; police went on a search party on d highway tryn to get the robbers, they sighted d red jeep belonging to d Pastor quicktime stopped him nd ordered him to get down; they started raining bullets on him; but it ddnt harm him, d bullets were falling off him; while d clothe he wore was pierced...i dnt knw how TRUE dis testimony is, m yet to believe it cos some one told me i think its a redeem testimony of choosen..aint sure''
Re: Bible Was Untouched By Flames After Road Accident In Abuja by LobsanRampa(m): 1:24pm On Jul 28, 2013
I think this story was fabricated in order to draw attention and mislead people.
Re: Bible Was Untouched By Flames After Road Accident In Abuja by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jul 28, 2013
We Don't Want Bobo joorrr ....
Where is d picture of d bible in d flames?
At least,U can See Allahu inscribed on Meats,Trees , rocks..Some New born babies even come 2 d world holding a Quran in their hands...
Allahu Akbar
Re: Bible Was Untouched By Flames After Road Accident In Abuja by eagleeye2: 1:26pm On Jul 28, 2013
SELFWORTH:
Unbelieving generation.

You have not see or heard anything yet. My Pastor once prayed a bullet out of someone back. I saw it with my very eyes.
Re: Bible Was Untouched By Flames After Road Accident In Abuja by samphem(m): 1:26pm On Jul 28, 2013
GOD is wonderful

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Pastor Samuel Akinbodunse: "Buhari Will Die Before 2019 Elections" / Is It Right To Be A Christian And Join Secret Society?; Pastor Shares Photos / What Happened To Me When I Attempted A Forty-day Dry Fast In The Wilderness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.