Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,899 members, 7,980,165 topics. Date: Sunday, 20 October 2024 at 07:38 AM

Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 - TV/Movies (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 (57538 Views)

Jeffrey Akoh Is The Winner Of Mtn Project Fame 8.0(photos) / Ayo Emerges Winner Of MTN Project Fame West Africa Season 5 / MTN Project Fame West Africa: Season 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by tunlex01(m): 2:43pm On Sep 22, 2013
If Olawale don't get the prize, who will?
Dis guy is good....see the combo wit tiwa savage (fantastic is an understatement)
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by Nobody: 2:45pm On Sep 22, 2013
Jst watched wale's performance with tiwa savage..lord of mercy..twas amazing!!! cheesy
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by Nobody: 4:54pm On Sep 22, 2013
I agree w' Jeffoski o . Ever since PF 6.0 started . .Olawale had always gotten GOOD songs . They aren't playing it Fair undecided undecided .

Anyway . .it's his Luck sha
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by Nobody: 5:02pm On Sep 22, 2013
_anatomy_01: I agree w' Jeffoski o . Ever since PF 6.0 started . .Olawale had always gotten GOOD songs . They aren't playing it Fair undecided undecided .

I don't agree with your assertion. He's always been able to sing those songs well because of his voice texture. If its about him getting the good songs, they wouldn't have given him "Gobe" that almost sent him home.
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by Nobody: 5:10pm On Sep 22, 2013
Bolushalom: I don't agree with your assertion. He's always been able to sing those songs well because of his voice texture. If its about him getting the good songs, they wouldn't have given him "Gobe" that almost sent him home.
Gobe is a good song . .he just couldn't pull it off . Someone Like Simon would have done Justice to it.
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by Nobody: 6:36pm On Sep 22, 2013
_anatomy_01: Gobe is a good song . .he just couldn't pull it off . Someone Like Simon would have done Justice to it.
By GOOD, I tot u meant songs he could easily pull off....so does that mean other contestants were not given good songs.
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by Nobody: 7:07pm On Sep 22, 2013
Bolushalom: By GOOD, I tot u meant songs he could easily pull off....so does that mean other contestants were not given good songs.
Not exactly @ the bolded but his Songs are always interesting.
Last week(Raggae night) , he was given RAINBOW/RAINDROPS (can't remember) by Tuface . A Popular and Interesting song . Compared to the Boring Ones the others were given (apart from Roland)

That same day he sang Fine China by Chris brown , another Popular and INTERESTING song.

Yesterday,he also did a song by Bruno Mars (a song barely 4months old) while others were given Old skool songs that People don' really know
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by IlCapitano(m): 7:12pm On Sep 22, 2013
Am I the only one that thinks the Wizkid-Omolayo combo was awful?

1 Like

Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by gengen118: 7:37pm On Sep 22, 2013
Sentiment aside olawale is good,giv him any song either old school or new school hee will do justice to it.d guy simply has an amazing voice.
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by b0y(m): 7:46pm On Sep 22, 2013
Il Capitano: Am I the only one that thinks the Wizkid-Omolayo combo was awful?

i think it was the worst performance of the night too. Somehow i think Wizkid's involvement in this whole Project Fame concept didnt quite go down well with him hence his somewhat lackadaisical attitude to his performances. Been observing his countenance since the time he was invited to the house along with the other artistes. He probably isnt aware how much winning this competition means to the contestants.

In other news, i wish olawale wins because:

1. Obviously he is good; (well unless you want to dispute that for the purpose of an unhealthy argument which i am in no good shape for) and has been consistent from the getgo
2. He is a small guy doing mighty things; many people must have underestimated his abilities from the start.
3. He happens to be a student of the same Faculty from which i graduated grin grin grin
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by tolulinks(m): 8:38pm On Sep 22, 2013
Yeah. I agree whizkid looked like he wanted to be elsewhere but that should not take much away from omolayos performance. Only Olawale and Niniola got favourable combos.
On a lighter note, is chidinma the new Weird MC? Just asking
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by Bibol(f): 8:48pm On Sep 22, 2013
Wait o, this Margaret's personal composition cannot sell in Nigeria, maybe Liberia sha. The song sounds boring to me
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by tolulinks(m): 8:49pm On Sep 22, 2013
b0y:

i think it was the worst performance of the night too. Somehow i think Wizkid's involvement in this whole Project Fame concept didnt quite go down well with him hence his somewhat lackadaisical attitude to his performances. Been observing his countenance since the time he was invited to the house along with the other artistes. He probably isnt aware how much winning this competition means to the contestants.

In other news, i wish olawale wins because:

1. Obviously he is good; (well unless you want to dispute that for the purpose of an unhealthy argument which i am in no good shape for) and has been consistent from the getgo
2. He is a small guy doing mighty things; many people must have underestimated his abilities from the start.
3. He happens to be a student of the same Faculty from which i graduated grin grin grin

What school?
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by Nobody: 8:54pm On Sep 22, 2013
Cant watch it.
Can anybody narrate it for me pls
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by b0y(m): 9:08pm On Sep 22, 2013
Bibol: Wait o, this Margaret's personal composition cannot sell in Nigeria, maybe Liberia sha. The song sounds boring to me

lol, the song is danceable tho wink
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by Nobody: 9:12pm On Sep 22, 2013
sugar la la
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by Nobody: 9:17pm On Sep 22, 2013
_anatomy_01: I agree w' Jeffoski o . Ever since PF 6.0 started . .Olawale had always gotten GOOD songs . They aren't playing it Fair undecided undecided .

this is not true

Olawale was lucky to have been saved twice. what are you talking about?
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by b0y(m): 9:20pm On Sep 22, 2013
tolulinks:

What school?

Err, some school tucked in the ancient town of Ogbomosho which has been famed for breeding some special type of individuals blessed with the unique skill of manuevring the Internet for their personal gain but its in no doubt a citadel for learning and a haven for eggheads. Go figure grin grin grin
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by b0y(m): 9:22pm On Sep 22, 2013
toba: sugar la la

i cant wait to have that performance uploaded to youtube. I wanna see it again!
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by Nobody: 9:22pm On Sep 22, 2013
Abegi^
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by Nobody: 9:23pm On Sep 22, 2013
Is the teaching hospital in ogbomosho functional? I mean lautech's
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by Nobody: 9:23pm On Sep 22, 2013
niniola is limpopolicious
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by b0y(m): 9:28pm On Sep 22, 2013
toba: this is not true

Olawale was lucky to have been saved twice. what are you talking about?

as much as i'm an Olawale fanboy, i'd have to agree with this. He sure got the most appealing songs from the start. At some point i was even starting to sense foulplay. But how about rating him on his recent performances? his personal composition especially.

1 Like

Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by Nobody: 9:28pm On Sep 22, 2013
niniola got samba after one.

She don bon ooo.

Niniola has a child and that hips is hmmmmmmmm
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by b0y(m): 9:30pm On Sep 22, 2013
9ja_Hottest_Gay: Abegi^
Are u kidding...song's nice! Well if you liked chidinma's Kedike, u are sure to like this trusss me grin
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by b0y(m): 9:31pm On Sep 22, 2013
toba: niniola got samba after one.

She don bon ooo.

Niniola has a child and that hips is hmmmmmmmm

Fook that! i'd still hump that a$$ if given the chance i betcha grin grin grin
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by Nobody: 9:31pm On Sep 22, 2013
Hahaha,olawale is a bad guy.Sexy tiwa
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by b0y(m): 9:33pm On Sep 22, 2013
Emmadani: Hahaha,olamide is a bad guy.Sexy tiwa

olamide undecided
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by Nobody: 9:35pm On Sep 22, 2013
tiwa savage too badt gan
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by Nobody: 9:35pm On Sep 22, 2013
Wizkiiiiid baba
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by Nobody: 9:37pm On Sep 22, 2013
Dis guy don spoil wizkid song

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (25) (Reply)

BBNaija: Neo Washing Vee’s Pant / BBNaija: Miracle Grabbed Nina’s Boobs (Video, Photos) / BBNaija Season 7 "Level UP" Meet The Contestants (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.