Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,797 members, 7,893,092 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 July 2024 at 01:35 AM

Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 - TV/Movies (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 (57006 Views)

Jeffrey Akoh Is The Winner Of Mtn Project Fame 8.0(photos) / Ayo Emerges Winner Of MTN Project Fame West Africa Season 5 / MTN Project Fame West Africa: Season 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by Nobody: 9:38pm On Sep 22, 2013
wizkid try
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by b0y(m): 9:39pm On Sep 22, 2013
i honestly wud have wished today were the grand finale as GloXfactor ended yesterday
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by Nobody: 9:40pm On Sep 22, 2013
Emmadani: Dis guy don spoil wizkid song
na lie
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by Nobody: 9:41pm On Sep 22, 2013
Soundcity played the crappy disc for us...when's it coming on Youtube abeg
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by Nobody: 9:42pm On Sep 22, 2013
wizkid don shayo walahi
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by Nobody: 9:42pm On Sep 22, 2013
Bolushalom: Soundcity played the crappy disc for us...when's it coming on Youtube abeg
which song?
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by Nobody: 9:45pm On Sep 22, 2013
Chidinma emi ni balla.
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by Nobody: 9:46pm On Sep 22, 2013
I love dis song...!Ebariba ebba.
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by Nobody: 9:50pm On Sep 22, 2013
they all tried
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by Nobody: 9:51pm On Sep 22, 2013
I <3 Roland . Roland and Chidinma was on Point !!
Margaret's awanna easy was WACK angry . And Iyanya nor even send the girl .mstcheww.
Olawale is now badtt gaan o. I comment my reserve lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by Nobody: 9:52pm On Sep 22, 2013
olawale papa go kill am ooo
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by Omolola1(f): 9:55pm On Sep 22, 2013
Iyanya no even send Margaret @ all...chai.

Niniola is the definition of Limpopo cheesy

Wizkid and Omolayo's performance - Rubbish!

Chidinma and Roland - WOW!!!

Praiz and Immaculate - I'm not surprised.

Wale and Tiwa Savage - Wonderful!!!

Olawale and Omolayo's composition were the best for me.

Olawale must win ds thing oooo..the guy's range is crazyyy! Reminds me of Joe Blue in Nigerian Idols season2

2 Likes

Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by Nobody: 9:59pm On Sep 22, 2013
Is it Just me Or was wizkid HIGH undecided . Omolayo is the definition of SWAGLESS . He was just doing Like Bonga Fish grin buh his composition was On Point!

1 Like

Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by tolulinks(m): 10:01pm On Sep 22, 2013
[quote author=b0y]

Err, some school tucked in the ancient town of Ogbomosho which has been famed for breeding some special type of individuals blessed with the unique skill of manuevring the Internet for their personal gain but its in no doubt a citadel for learning and a haven for eggheads. Go figure grin grin grin[/quote

The LAU LAUs! Lol...but im rooting for him to win. Niniola, second. Omolayo third. The rest can fight for the last spot
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by b0y(m): 10:07pm On Sep 22, 2013
^^ hehehe need i mention dat Omolayo is also a graduate of the aforementioned school? grin grin
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by tolulinks(m): 10:18pm On Sep 22, 2013
b0y: ^^ hehehe need i mention dat Omolayo is also a graduate of the aforementioned school? grin grin

Hmm. Who knew a zoo like that school could have such talents? Small wonders.lol
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by SpicyMimi(f): 10:42pm On Sep 22, 2013
*walks in*
They call me Shuga lala! wink

Hehe...anyway, Olawale and Tiwa killed d show for me!
#TeamOlawale

Don't foget to vote for him, swt nairalanders! Just text 14 to 306

One!
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by Nobody: 10:43pm On Sep 22, 2013
_anatomy_01: Is it Just me Or was wizkid HIGH undecided . Omolayo is the definition of SWAGLESS . He was just doing Like Bonga Fish grin buh his composition was On Point!
wizy was high on sjepe
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by folakeojo(f): 12:48am On Sep 23, 2013
My analysis of the performances tonight.

In terms of personal composition, I'd give it to wale and ninilola. I really loved the story behind their songs and the vocal delivery. I loved roland's too, but I just wish he had made his song more inspirational and less churchy(please my opinion o!).
As for omolayo, I loved the arrangement of his song, in fact I think he and wale had the best arrangements, but the lyrics? Ehhh, not exactly what I would expect from someone like him. Besides we already have the nursery rhymes song from bez.
I have no comment on margaret's and immaculates songs because I couldn't relate to margaret's and I think immaculate's is crap (no offense), if your 1st song from the academy sounds like what wizkid and the rest would sing, then what's the point of going into the competition in the 1st place?

As for the combos, definitely the best was wale and tiwa's combo. I think tiwa really understood what her job was as a mentor to wale( wizkid I'm looking at you) and worked hard for him to shine. As in really hard, you would almost think she was goin to get a share of his money if he won. Kcee tried with nini, iyanya practically ignored margeret until they almost got to the end of their song, roland still managed to bring his pastorly sef into his duet with chidinma (what was with his dressing sef!!! Like seriously did the costume dept run out of casual outfits or something?), I loved loved loved immaculate's duet with praize, made too much sense.

Yes I am dedicating another paragraph to wizkid. What the heck was that about? He was the worst mentor, he seemed like he wanted to be somewhere else, I felt so sorry for omolayo.

Its really telling of our music industry if just one or two artists sound as good in studio as they do on stage with a live band. Praiz's voice is better than iyanya's (FACT!) by a mile.

1 Like

Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by jeffoski(m): 4:29am On Sep 23, 2013
Sunday's show was fantastic, they all did well. Is not easy to write song o and see as dia song beta pass plenty nigerian artist for outside.but I no come understand d mumu coat wey omolayo wear ,Roland own na him worst shey dem no dey see Olawale own or how Joseph benjamin dey dress. Even KCee suit make sense.

Niniola and Olawale song where d best to me. I will buy and go to dia concert.

Immaculate try but her own na everyday naija song.

Abeg that Niniola's Voice na die I don't just understand how a human can sound so sweet and angelic. she always give me goose bum. I love d arrangement she and Kcee did and I was so happy wen I heard dey did Limpopo instead of keprete abi wetin dem call d other song. Her starting was beautiful and dia shadow shape was lovely. her shape na die wen I 1st saw it from the shadow she really look like Beyonce and wen she came out 2 Join KCEE it was d bomb, her dance steps and everything was really fun to watch. dat girl is not only talented but Beautiful and Sexy. Heard she is a graduate of Unilag.

Olawale did well and truly he is a fantastic singer but why did Tiwa do 3 different song again with him wen others stick to 1. Na wetin I dey talk be dis o We know he is d favorite and most likely to win but they should make everything fair. Only am do special number 1st wit Tiwa on another song o (not like Niniola and immaculate who still did sometin diffrent with same hit song)den do Love me Love me den b4 e do Emiado and did u guys notice that he couldn't carry the lower register well and quickly had to form as if he was sitting down while Tiwa did all d work there and quick launch him into the chorus.

As for Wizkid and Omolayo na MTN I blame wey go take Wizkid do mentor.person wey need mentor himself. See as e nearly make Omolayo look stupid. Den dat Omolayo song is nice but I don't think I will buy it. I would go for Bez and praise own instead.

I no like wetin iyanya do magret o e just leave d girl dey do him own. He should know beta now.And d song sef get as e be,I said it earlier d song na Men song,women are just meant to shake their A-- to it not sing along. And her composition was nice,really good club song.

Roland and Chidima. I know say Roland go carry him pastor way wan spoil dat song and d song sef no fit am. They would have jeje do Kedike it would have been better.His composition was good but would have been beta. I remember nicolas of season 2 Na so roland for try arrange him song.

I love immaculate and Praise too. Very lovely and fun. Am glad he did the reggae version of the song.and her personal song was fun. Correct naija type of song wey lyrics no too make sense but simple chorus dat people can sing along too.

Now with their personal song and their duet with the stars My Top 4 winner are

Olawale
Niniola
Immaculate
Omolayo.

But na by dis week we go know. Please people make una Vote well o dis is d last lap plz Vote for Niniola Text 13 to 306 using an MTN. God will bless u and continue to increase u.

1 Like

Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by mickywonder: 7:42am On Sep 23, 2013
If u want a real vocalist to win this competition then u have to vote for the best voice,the best voice in tha project fame is omolayo,the best performer in tha acedemy is omolayo,the most consistent is omolayo,the most serious of all is omolayo.pls text 2 to 306 and u will be glad you votted for the right winner.infact if omolayo get the type of song olawale is given he wud tear tha stage into pieces.

Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by mickywonder: 8:42am On Sep 23, 2013
I saw the clip of Omolayo singing 'Aye O le' and water dropped from my eyes!! That song is so powerful, Strong message #MtnProjectFame.vote 2 to 306 and make this young man win,he deservesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss it

1 Like

Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by andrematthew: 7:16am On Sep 24, 2013
i agree with you cheesy wink
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by andrematthew: 7:16am On Sep 24, 2013
yes smiley
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by Nobody: 7:36am On Sep 24, 2013
make una fote ooo

My final 4
Olawale 1st
Omolayo 2nd
Immaculate 3rd
Niniola 4th

margeret
Roland
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by Nobody: 8:00am On Sep 24, 2013
We need people that are marketable. Omolayo, Roland and Nini are kinda churchy, it would be hard to fit in to the Nigerian musical setting.
My rating,
1.Olawale, popular demand
2.Immaculate, marketable
3.Margaret, so gud a girl
4.Niniola, she is classic
5.Omolayo
6.Roland
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by Nobody: 8:22am On Sep 24, 2013
oh.dude:
We need people that are marketable. Omolayo, Roland and Nini are kinda churchy, it would be hard to fit in to the Nigerian musical setting.
My rating,
1.Olawale, popular demand
2.Immaculate, marketable
3.Margaret, so gud a girl
4.Niniola, she is classic
5.Omolayo
6.Roland
maggy is not a Nigerian
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by MissOpe(f): 8:23am On Sep 24, 2013
toba: make una fote ooo

My final 4
Olawale 1st
Omolayo 2nd
Immaculate 3rd
Niniola 4th

margeret
Roland

oops u don dey like wale abi,,,i be tink say u dey root for Niniola before
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by Nobody: 8:26am On Sep 24, 2013
Miss Ope:

oops u don dey like wale abi,,,i be tink say u dey root for Niniola before
as human beings, sentiment is part of us
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by TweetMajor(m): 9:01am On Sep 24, 2013
watching wale in the house he looks like a novice...but when he gets on that stage it's like he just took a combination of coke and Jamaican marijuana cheesy
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by UjSizzle(f): 9:07am On Sep 24, 2013
Final 4

Olawale(this dude is d definition of great things coming in small packages cheesy )
Margaret
Omolayo
Niniola

Immaculate
Roland
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by Nobody: 11:41am On Sep 24, 2013
TweetMajor: watching wale in the house he looks like a novice...but when he gets on that stage it's like he just took a combination of coke and Jamaican marijuana cheesy
you are correct

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (25) (Reply)

BBNaija: Cross' Mum Surprised Him At The Finale, Flew From Canada To Meet Him / Broda Shaggi Wins AMVCA 2022 Best Actor In A Comedy - Movie/tv Series / New Masquerade Cast of 1983: Can You Name Them? (PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.