Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,357 members, 7,923,454 topics. Date: Saturday, 17 August 2024 at 07:04 AM

Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 - TV/Movies (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 (57128 Views)

Jeffrey Akoh Is The Winner Of Mtn Project Fame 8.0(photos) / Ayo Emerges Winner Of MTN Project Fame West Africa Season 5 / MTN Project Fame West Africa: Season 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by Nobody: 5:11pm On Sep 26, 2013
Let's set sentiments aside joor, I dnt mean to be harsh but the show is about the best music talent. I don't know Olawale from nowhere and i think he's the best

1 Like

Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by Nobody: 6:25pm On Sep 26, 2013
And the WINNER of MTN Project Fame Season 6.0 is

wait for it ! Wait for it !

Errm

grin
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by Nobody: 8:39pm On Sep 26, 2013
this show's da atomic bomb
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by mickywonder: 9:40pm On Sep 26, 2013
folakeojo: I really don't understand all these 'lagbaja needs it more' stuff. Last time I checked this isn't a winner takes it all type of competition. Its not just 1st prize that gets money and car (the only bonus being the recording deal), afterall praiz didn't come 1st in his season and look at him now. So I really don't dig all the sentimental voting. Vote because you think someone deserves it(on the strength of his musical ability) not because they are poorer.

SELAH!
yeah and that should be omolayo,because he got tha best vocals,best stage presence and he is gooood!HE IS A PERFORMER.*TEAM OMOLAYO#
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by Nobody: 10:01pm On Sep 26, 2013
I beg to differ @mickeywonder..but Olawale HAS got the best vocals,,best stage presence and he is d best..he defines a performer to a T.. #teamOlawale cheesy

1 Like

Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by UjSizzle(f): 10:07pm On Sep 26, 2013
I like Margaret's voice too. It's got this energy and passion to it. I don't really have the right word for it, but it reminds me of Jennifer Hudson smiley
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by mickywonder: 10:19pm On Sep 26, 2013
JOSEPH BENJAMIN;AND NOW WE HAVE ON OUR HAND THE WINNERS OF THA PROJECT FAME 6.0
ADORA OLEH; YEAH AND TO THINK OF IT TODAY IS THA LAST DAY ON PROJECT FAME 6.0
JOSEPH BENJAMIN;AND I REALLY DID HAD A GREAT TIME ON THIS SEASON
ADORA OLEH; YEAH AND I WISH IT WASNT ENDING TODAY,BUT VIEWERS KEEP YOUR HAND CROSS FOR MTN PROJECT FAME 7.0
JOSEPH BENJAMIN;AND AM SURE ALL THE VIEWERS DID ENJOY THA SHOW.
........@ abt 30 minutes later after all tha contestant final performers..........
And another 15 minute gone on reading the names of contestants who came out as tha 3RD RUNNER UP!,2ND RUNNER UP?,1ST RUNNER UP!
........the noise made by the heart beat of tha audience bcame so noticeable as suspense fills tha air.......
JOSEPH BENJAMIN;THA NEXT IS THA RESULT OF THA WINNER OF MTN PROJECT FAME 6.0.......LETS GO ON A COMMERCIAL BREAK! WE WILL BE RIGHT BACK
.....as mtn numerious advert strives ,the heart of tha viewers @ home knows no peace......
Viewers wishing these obstinating advert could just get alittle bit shorter,.....one thing kept resounding in tha mind of all viewers"WHO IS GONNA WIN AMONG THE REMAIN 3 CONTESTANT WHO WERENT AWARDED ANY PLACE IN THA RESULT"
finally the commercial break got ended,*back to project fame stage*
crowd screaming NAMES OF CONTESTANT
JOSEPH BENJAMIN; WE BACK FROM THA COMMERCIAL BREAK AND NOW WE ABT TO PRESENT TO YOU THA WINNER...
ADORA OLEH;AND THA WINNER IS.....
RACKING HER THROAT....
THA WINNER IS........
OK NOW
THA WINNER IS OMOLAAAAAAYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR!
CROWD CHEERING AS THA SONG BEAT CAME....I WASS HOPING TO BE THA BEST NO1 AND NOTHING LESS.........,STAND UP STAND UP FOR THA CHAMPION STAND UP........

Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by mickywonder: 10:39pm On Sep 26, 2013
thatgurlvixen: I beg to differ @mickeywonder..but Olawale HAS got the best vocals,,best stage presence and he is d best..he defines a performer to a T.. #teamOlawale cheesy
lol.lets keep our hands crossed and watch as tha winner of project fame 6.0 unfolds
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by folakeojo(f): 10:37am On Sep 27, 2013
toba: it is part of the game. I mean money money. There was a time in 2010/2011 when Gulder hosted the celebrity ultimate search tha featured the likes of daddyshokey, mamagee, princess, bobmanuel, emeka ike, Obesere, weird mc etc and the price at stake was N7.5million. Non of them were poor but emeka ike won and when he was being presented with the price, he said afterall its all about the money.

They are there for fame and money. People that are already too rich may consider the money are good but the poor would consider it as a fortune.

Chidinma's family was very poor, but money has changed her life. She left Ikorodu and moved to mainland in Lagos now. Apart from singing, she now attends the journalism school in ikeja. The poor would appreciate it more than the rich
toba: it is part of the game. I mean money money. There was a time in 2010/2011 when Gulder hosted the celebrity ultimate search tha featured the likes of daddyshokey, mamagee, princess, bobmanuel, emeka ike, Obesere, weird mc etc and the price at stake was N7.5million. Non of them were poor but emeka ike won and when he was being presented with the price, he said afterall its all about the money.

They are there for fame and money. People that are already too rich may consider the money are good but the poor would consider it as a fortune.

Chidinma's family was very poor, but money has changed her life. She left Ikorodu and moved to mainland in Lagos now. Apart from singing, she now attends the journalism school in ikeja. The poor would appreciate it more than the rich

I think you missed the point of my post. I never said money is not a factor in it. This is mtn project fame not mtn project charity. There is a purpose behind this competition and that is to reward the best musical talent. If it is just about handing out money then we could as well give someone that sounds like a broken gramophone record just because he is the poorest in the room. The money helps no doubt but the record deal ensures that you can kickstart your musical career and hopefully sustain yourself with a proven genuine musical talent. That should be the basis of voting for someone as it is merit- based.
Let's look at this thread for example. Someone comes and says he\she has seen omolayo's house and appeals for him to be voted for, while another comes to say he has the best vocal range etc etc. Now without any bias or prejudice, who do you think has made a more reasonable case?
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by Nobody: 12:06pm On Sep 27, 2013
folakeojo:

I think you missed the point of my post. I never said money is not a factor in it. This is mtn project fame not mtn project charity. There is a purpose behind this competition and that is to reward the best musical talent. If it is just about handing out money then we could as well give someone that sounds like a broken gramophone record just because he is the poorest in the room. The money helps no doubt but the record deal ensures that you can kickstart your musical career and hopefully sustain yourself with a proven genuine musical talent. That should be the basis of voting for someone as it is merit- based.
Let's look at this thread for example. Someone comes and says he\she has seen omolayo's house and appeals for him to be voted for, while another comes to say he has the best vocal range etc etc. Now without any bias or prejudice, who do you think has made a more reasonable case?
we are saying almost the same thing. The motive of MTN projectfame is to discover and nuture talents. Nyanya and praise were from season 1 now MTn discovered them and now they've MTN ambassadors. I hope you've seen the MTN pulse Advert made by the duo, featuring limpopo and Wizkid. Thats what the program is about. I wish the best wins and also the one that needs money should also win something
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by mickywonder: 12:08pm On Sep 27, 2013
folakeojo:

now your talking
and the Question is so easy
OMOLAYO PETER BABAWALE!
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by cogsej06(m): 1:19pm On Sep 27, 2013
Any Idea of wen d final will b? Saturday or sunday? Tym n Stations pls....thanks

1 Like

Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by Nobody: 9:24pm On Sep 27, 2013
cogsej06: Any Idea of wen d final will b? Saturday or sunday? Tym n Stations pls....thanks
today friday gala nite, tomo saturday final but will be aired on sunday nited
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by mistamexzy(m): 5:01am On Sep 28, 2013
Simon of Pfame's Single out now! Hurry, download n enjoy! wink. LINK: http:///TdjsemE5uY @tektunez @itsJ_LarR @larryforeman007 @170chase

Simon, an incredible singer with a voice so unique coupled with a personality that attracts people to him wherever he is drops his first single titled "NO OFFENSE". The 27 year old singer dedicated...
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by Nobody: 7:42am On Sep 28, 2013
mistamexzy: Simon of Pfame's Single out now! Hurry, download n enjoy! wink. LINK: http:///TdjsemE5uY @tektunez @itsJ_LarR @larryforeman007 @170chase

Simon, an incredible singer with a voice so unique coupled with a personality that attracts people to him wherever he is drops his first single titled "NO OFFENSE". The 27 year old singer dedicated...
simon has been a musician before going for project fame

1 Like

Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by cogsej06(m): 8:56am On Sep 28, 2013
toba: today friday gala nite, tomo saturday final but will be aired on sunday nited

What tym on sunday? N which station?
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by mistamexzy(m): 10:31am On Sep 28, 2013
toba: simon has been a musician before going for project fame

Dats a new song he worked on, go to www.tektunesentertainment..com
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by Nobody: 12:52pm On Sep 28, 2013
cogsej06:

What tym on sunday? N which station?
from 1 pm, stay glued to ur tv NTA, Mitv and stv Ontv from 8.30pm
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by habiolah(m): 2:43pm On Sep 28, 2013
#Team Olawale, I'm told that our boy needs much votes o. Please lets vote aggressively before 6pm. We are winning!
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by Nobody: 3:18pm On Sep 28, 2013
habiolah: #Team Olawale, I'm told that our boy needs much votes o. Please lets vote aggressively before 6pm. We are winning!
unfortunately voting has ended..fingers crossed and hoping he'll win
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by Nobody: 3:59pm On Sep 28, 2013
thatgurlvixen: unfortunately voting has ended..fingers crossed and hoping he'll win
6pm today
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by Nobody: 4:04pm On Sep 28, 2013
Yay!! Thank God..more voting #teamOlawale cheesy
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by habiolah(m): 4:27pm On Sep 28, 2013
^^
He'll win
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by Nobody: 4:44pm On Sep 28, 2013
habiolah: ^^
He'll win
we thought marvellous was going to win season 5
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by Nobody: 5:03pm On Sep 28, 2013
Yh well..let's not take chances
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by wallex1983(m): 5:05pm On Sep 28, 2013
Please who won? I knw they must have concluded it. Don't tell me nobody knows now. Can't wait
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by Nobody: 6:21pm On Sep 28, 2013
My gosh..I believe uncle ben and miss ige stole d show this evening..chei deir voices ehn #sighs..an even bigger shock joseph benjamin sings!!! Not just sings,,he has an amazing voice shocked..omg contestants una doh o..ade bantu sef jst started singing..I can't even remember wat d contestants did..despite d hell he put them thru..I gotta admit,,his song is nice..cheesy
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by Nobody: 7:06pm On Sep 28, 2013
Abeg, who's d winner
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by habiolah(m): 7:25pm On Sep 28, 2013
Mehn, I'v been refreshing this page like 10 times in 1 minute since. Pls has Olawale won?
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by jeffoski(m): 7:28pm On Sep 28, 2013
Na wa o na so everybody wey dey work for project fame come perform including the gateman of the academy abi who be dat one wey dey folo bantu jump up and down for stage?(Just kidding)

Am still shaking from uncle ben and ige performance. My God those 2 are really out of dis world. That is really what a duet is all about. Everything was so on point especially the way ige modulated my God.and TY mix on d keyboard was fantastic. Mummy J and kaffy were really funny I love dia intro. J Benjamin reaaly shock me o I didn't know he could sing and Ade bantu really got the crowd dancing. Bibi too was cool,love d mature song,na only Adora I no come understand. Wetin she go dey do for conga side?dat babe funny sha,at all at all na him bad pass.

Oya ooo people wey go live show abeg make una help us ooo who win?
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by kolamilan(m): 7:51pm On Sep 28, 2013
@habiorla are you related to olawale ?
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by joywendy(f): 8:02pm On Sep 28, 2013
phcn decided to deal with me 2day sadabeg oh pls some1 should update me on wats happening! pls

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply)

Review Any Movie / BBNaija: 3 Reasons Why Tboss Lost - TheNewsGuru / Bbnaija: See How Viewers Voted For Nominated Housemates (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.