Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,595 members, 7,921,251 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 09:06 PM

When A Woman Lies - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / When A Woman Lies (1438 Views)

When Your Shadow Refuse To Participate In Your Lies (photo) / Photo: That Look On Ur Face When Mum Is Blowing Lies / Virgin Prostitute Vs Politician - Who Lies Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When A Woman Lies by feelgood(m): 11:27am On May 26, 2006
Lies:

One day, a seamstress was sewing while sitting close to a river and her thimble fell into the river. When she cried out, the Lord appeared and asked, "My dear child, why are you crying?"

The seamstress replied that her thimble had fallen into the water and that she needed it to help her husband in making a living for their family.

The Lord dipped his hand into the water and pulled up a golden thimble set with pearls. "Is this your thimble?" the Lord asked. The seamstress replied, "No."

The Lord again dipped into the river. He held out a silver thimble ringed with sapphires. "Is this your thimble?" the Lord asked again.

The seamstress replied, "No"

The Lord reached down again and came up with a leather thimble. "Is this your thimble?" the Lord asked.

The seamstress replied, "YES."

The Lord was pleased with the woman's honesty and gave her all three thimbles to keep and the seamstress went home happy.

Some years later, the seamstress was walking with her husband along the same riverbank and her husband fell into the river and disappeared under the water. When she cried out, the Lord again appeared and asked her, "Why are you crying?"

"Oh Lord, my husband has fallen into the river!"

The Lord went down into the water and came up with Mel Gibson. "Is this your husband?" the Lord asked.

"Yes," cried the seamstress.
The lord was furious. "YOU LIED! That is an untrue!

The seamstress replied, "Oh, forgive me, my Lord. It is a misunderstanding. You see, if I had said 'no' to Mel Gibson, you would have come up with Tom Cruise. Then, if I said 'No' to him, you would have come up with my husband and had I then said 'yes' you would have given me all three. Lord, I'm not in the best of health and would not be able to take care of all three husbands, so that's why I said 'yes' to Mel Gibson."

The moral of this story is: WHENEVER A WOMAN LIES, IT'S FOR A GOOD AND HONORABLE REASON AND IN THE BEST INTEREST OF OTHERS. THAT'S OUR STORY, AND WE'RE STICKING TO IT.
Re: When A Woman Lies by belloti(m): 11:40am On May 26, 2006
i would love to agree with you, sir. grin
Re: When A Woman Lies by oksanaz(m): 12:25pm On May 26, 2006
put urself in the shoe of this woman husband,
hw will u feel lipsrsealed
Re: When A Woman Lies by FOD(m): 12:29pm On May 26, 2006
Whatever a woman does is justifiable!  undecided

1 Like

Re: When A Woman Lies by Rhodalyn(f): 12:30pm On May 26, 2006
got a prob with that??
Re: When A Woman Lies by mukina2: 12:31pm On May 26, 2006
yes that's true, yippie we lie for a reason grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: When A Woman Lies by Rhodalyn(f): 12:32pm On May 26, 2006
U tell them hun, U tell them cheesy cheesy
Re: When A Woman Lies by mukina2: 12:34pm On May 26, 2006
i already did rho kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: When A Woman Lies by micklplus(m): 12:46pm On May 26, 2006
very moralistic joke ! i love it but its been here before
Nice one
Cheers cheesy cheesy
Re: When A Woman Lies by ToyM28(f): 2:18pm On May 26, 2006
Lol. Yes oh, we lie for reasons best known 2 us. GAL POWER!!! wink
Re: When A Woman Lies by trailblaze: 3:14pm On May 26, 2006
Whether it's been here before or not it is still sweet. At last someone is coming up for the defence of the womenfolk. I think they deserve it sometimes. No be so?

Cool joke.
Re: When A Woman Lies by diddy4(m): 3:35pm On May 27, 2006
i always tell the truth even when i lie.
Re: When A Woman Lies by bluenubian(f): 5:34pm On May 27, 2006
see i knew all those lies i told were for a good cause
Re: When A Woman Lies by diddy4(m): 6:23pm On May 27, 2006
are u sure hun? kiss
Re: When A Woman Lies by Proffesor(m): 2:38pm On May 28, 2006
[color=#000099][/color]i really agree. good one. women are very considerate.
Re: When A Woman Lies by feelgood(m): 11:34am On May 31, 2006
Women, nw wa for una sef wink
Re: When A Woman Lies by omoekun3(m): 3:25pm On May 31, 2006
I dont believe what I am hearing, Women and Naturals! Lying for a man is Objective e.g needs to get out of a jam with wife for boys night out grin
Re: When A Woman Lies by spikelord(m): 1:36am On Jun 01, 2006
grin grin grin grin grin

The woman can't allow three cooks to stir the soup in her pot all at the same time
Re: When A Woman Lies by spikelord(m): 1:40am On Jun 01, 2006
Especially when the cooks are having big spoons.

(1) (Reply)

Grandma In Court / Divorced Woman / Oh, If Only!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.