Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,325 members, 7,920,187 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 09:28 PM

Bomb Blasts In Sabon Gari, Kano State - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bomb Blasts In Sabon Gari, Kano State (42025 Views)

Sabon Gari Market In Kano On Fire / Bomb Blasts In Kano GSM Market: Graphic Photos / Beware! Bomb Blast At New Road Park, Sabon Gari, Kano. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bomb Blasts In Sabon Gari, Kano State by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jul 29, 2013
marion g: Listen to yourself, do you think you are making any sense? So this is all a slow thinking primate like you can think of when others are showing sympathy to the bereaved and hoping that the number of casualties is few, may be you should tell us exactly how it happened. Conspiracy makes more sense to you because of your apparent gullibility. I suggest you start making effective use of your brain.

Well, we need to start asking government the tough questions. Have you heard about the house recently bought in Lagos by the government of Bayelsa State that were loaded with bomb materials? When you add 1+1; you get two. This government has agenda to distabilize Nigeria. The only way to do it is by doing exactly what happened today in kano. Some of you just think accusing Buhari as the culprit is the way to go. If Buhari was the culprit, why hasn't he been arrested?

My heart bleed for the lost lives and the injured ones.

6 Likes

Re: Bomb Blasts In Sabon Gari, Kano State by ignis: 10:51pm On Jul 29, 2013
Mohammed's boys are at it again, even in the midst of so called holy month of Ramadan.
When will Nigeria be Boko Haram and Islamist terrorist free? What's your own with people drinking and prostituting in beer palour? Are you God to bring judgement upon them?
Infact, religion is the worst thing that has happened to Nigeria.
Killing of innocent people = religion
punishing innocent young girls in the name of child underage marriage = religion
etc

May God deliver Nigeria from this mayhem about to befall us.

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Blasts In Sabon Gari, Kano State by dayokanu(m): 10:51pm On Jul 29, 2013
gratiaeo: SW are wicked imagine Dayokanu tribalizing the thread already instead of showing sympathy to the victims

How is Dayokanu tribalising the thread?

Is it by telling MASSOB to be more responsive to the plight of Ibos in Nigeria?

Sorry MASSOB shouldnt do it Let them wait for Ombatse, MEND or OPC to do it for them
Re: Bomb Blasts In Sabon Gari, Kano State by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jul 29, 2013
baby_123:

Dayo is his own man, face him. grin grin
Somehow you found something to make you smile,people are dying and you can't say something meaningful.......smh
Re: Bomb Blasts In Sabon Gari, Kano State by asha80(m): 10:52pm On Jul 29, 2013
payless:

We all have right to say anything we have to say. Yorubas have left the North in large numbers. Why must Igbos remain there after all these violent acts against them? Na by force to do business in the North?
so kola oyebanji whose window is shattered in igbo abi?

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blasts In Sabon Gari, Kano State by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jul 29, 2013
asha 80: so kola oyebanji whose window is shattered in igbo abi?

He needs to get the hell out of Kano. Why must any southerner live in Kano? Can someone tell me why? Your live is more precious than your job.
Re: Bomb Blasts In Sabon Gari, Kano State by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jul 29, 2013
payless:

Well, I am not excited about this. I was only trying to make a point that this violence is political. It is getting out of hand. Someone is sponsoring this act of violence. They sponsors are in PDP. The violence will stop when we realize this.
I'm not ready for any silly political debate with conscienceless elements. But suffice to say that your attitude on this thread is shameful. Even if you want to play politics with death and blood, why not wait for the pains of the victims to heal?
Re: Bomb Blasts In Sabon Gari, Kano State by ikehvic2(m): 10:55pm On Jul 29, 2013
Guy it was not an easy task o,people where running zigzag.
Re: Bomb Blasts In Sabon Gari, Kano State by FSU: 10:57pm On Jul 29, 2013
payless:

We all have right to say anything we have to say. Yorubas have left the North in large numbers. Why must Igbos remain there after all these violent acts against them? Na by force to do business in the North?
There were two commentators on the original news. What are their names?
Re: Bomb Blasts In Sabon Gari, Kano State by code0: 10:57pm On Jul 29, 2013
payless: Al-Mustafa connection..........

Igbos are the real target here

I hope you all can realize before it is too late

FOOL U.
Re: Bomb Blasts In Sabon Gari, Kano State by harrison1234(m): 10:57pm On Jul 29, 2013
dayokanu: [size=13pt]MASSOB must get into action now

They should stop organising gyrations in Onitsha and face real issues affected Ibos in the country[/size]
....... Its high tym we tink strit wat if dis is not boko haram wat if dia is more to all dis dn boko haram ,wat if anoda is doing dis nd "boko haram" is d cover, wat if sm1 wants to start a war Wat we sud b askn is who will gain more if dis war starts .......dts ur terrorist
Re: Bomb Blasts In Sabon Gari, Kano State by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jul 29, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
I'm not ready for any silly political debate with conscienceless elements. But suffice to say that your attitude on this thread is shameful. Even if you want to play politics with death and blood, why not wait for the pains of the victims to heal?

I am stating the obvious. This bomb throwing is getting out of hand. This is the handwork of PDP. Where are these people getting exploive if not being supplied by element from PDP government? Explosives are not okro or melon that you buy in markets.

It is the bitter truth.

3 Likes

Re: Bomb Blasts In Sabon Gari, Kano State by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jul 29, 2013
ikehvic2: Guy it was not an easy task o,people where running zigzag.
It really wasn't easy,the hysteria was just too much,I thank God for keeping me calm amidst the chaos
Re: Bomb Blasts In Sabon Gari, Kano State by Handsomeemmy(m): 10:58pm On Jul 29, 2013
Sad news , Channeltv is reporting that casualties so far is around 20 people..... May God comfort their families.
Re: Bomb Blasts In Sabon Gari, Kano State by FSU: 10:58pm On Jul 29, 2013
payless:

He needs to get the hell out of Kano. Why must any southerner live in Kano? Can someone tell me why? Your live is more precious than your job.
I thought there were no yorubas in Kano?
Re: Bomb Blasts In Sabon Gari, Kano State by gratiaeo(m): 10:59pm On Jul 29, 2013
dayokanu:

How is Dayokanu tribalising the thread?

Is it by telling MASSOB to be more responsive to the plight of Ibos in Nigeria?

Sorry MASSOB shouldnt do it Let them wait for Ombatse, MEND or OPC to do it for them
Just shut up and pray 4 the victims or go to bed if you don't have any reasonable contribution to make

3 Likes

Re: Bomb Blasts In Sabon Gari, Kano State by enigmang: 11:00pm On Jul 29, 2013
It is really sad that people get excited when tey hear a bomb blast ... The fact that you want GEJ to fail doesn't mean we should be happy that Boko boys are attacking..

What's te rational behind geJ sponsoring bomb blast?? Wouldn't that just prove that the SOE is not working??

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Blasts In Sabon Gari, Kano State by trolling(m): 11:00pm On Jul 29, 2013
payless:

I used to live in the North and I can tell you those muslims would not do something like this during thier fasting period.

This is handowrk of Jonathan and his Ijaw touts. This is a ploy to distabilize the North, then declare State of Emergency. Igbo people are going to be the sacrificial lamb when it is all said and done.
its called false flags
Re: Bomb Blasts In Sabon Gari, Kano State by Saraben(f): 11:01pm On Jul 29, 2013
may God help nd save our soul Amen...
Re: Bomb Blasts In Sabon Gari, Kano State by enigmang: 11:01pm On Jul 29, 2013
payless:

I am stating the obvious. This bomb throwing is getting out of hand. This is the handwork of PDP. Where are these people getting exploive if not being supplied by element from PDP government? Explosives are not okro or melon that you buy in markets.

It is the bitter truth.
Wich bitter truth.. Please what will GEJ gain by this bomb blast... Pray tell ...
Re: Bomb Blasts In Sabon Gari, Kano State by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jul 29, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:

It is the bitter truth........

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blasts In Sabon Gari, Kano State by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jul 29, 2013
payless:

It is the bitter truth.
Who the Bleep cares about the truth,you think the woman that just lost her child right now wants you to tell her about the truth,take a chill pill after all you are in Raleigh and start consoling or better still praying
#NOBODY WANT'S YOUR TRUTH

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Blasts In Sabon Gari, Kano State by chueby: 11:02pm On Jul 29, 2013
who are they?Christians?
Had_one: THIS CLEARLY SHOWS THAT THE BOKO BOYS ARE NOT MUSLIMS.

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Blasts In Sabon Gari, Kano State by legendsilver(m): 11:03pm On Jul 29, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
What do you mean something needs to be done? Why should you be excited on a this thread? Are you excited that Boko Haram succeeded again? Are you excited that some people may have died or sustained serious injuries? What is the cause of your excitement on this thread? Why is APC and its internet footsolders always excited when Boko Haram successfully carries out an operation? What is it APC and Boko Haram?

You actions on this thread is evil, inhumane, barbaric, unacceptable and completely dis-respectful to both non-victims and victims of the latest Boko Haram attack
must you drag political parties to what just happened? Wetin concern APC, PDP, APGA,LABOUR and other parties to this murder? I pity your condition undecided

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blasts In Sabon Gari, Kano State by bebechuks: 11:03pm On Jul 29, 2013
We need your touch Lord!

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blasts In Sabon Gari, Kano State by mariong(m): 11:03pm On Jul 29, 2013
payless:

Well, we need to start asking government the tough questions. Have you heard about the house recently bought in Lagos by the government of Bayelsa State that were loaded with bomb materials? When you add 1+1; you get two. This government has agenda to distabilize Nigeria. The only way to do it is by doing exactly what happened today in kano. Some of you just think accusing Buhari as the culprit is the way to go. If Buhari was the culprit, why hasn't he been arrested?

My heart bleed for the lost lives and the injured ones.
U need not say more, i know where you are coming from because i already know people like you. You can try all you can to defend your believe, its not my problem. I only sympathise with the bereaved.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blasts In Sabon Gari, Kano State by micday81(m): 11:05pm On Jul 29, 2013
God save Nigeria
Re: Bomb Blasts In Sabon Gari, Kano State by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jul 29, 2013
enigmang:
Wich bitter truth.. Please what will GEJ gain by this bomb blast... Pray tell ...

To distabilize North and declare State of Emergency in enemy territories as you can. To create a chain reaction from non indegenes in the North.

Is this not the same government that planted bomb before PDP convention and accused IBB of doing it. Have you forgotten "na we do am from IBB campaign office"

Of recent, there was a house in Lagos bought and paid for by Bayelsa State govenment that explosives, gun and ammunitions were stored inside. Could that be a coincidence?
Re: Bomb Blasts In Sabon Gari, Kano State by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jul 29, 2013
payless:

There is no excitement here. I don't believe this act is religious. To me, it is political.
Excitement is written all over your initial posts. Go read them again. Respect the victims of this latest attack.
Re: Bomb Blasts In Sabon Gari, Kano State by Zadokk: 11:07pm On Jul 29, 2013
Don't panic, terrorist are every where, may be is our turned by (GEJ)
Re: Bomb Blasts In Sabon Gari, Kano State by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jul 29, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
Excitement is written all over your initial posts. Go read them again. Respect the victims of this latest attack.

God knows this. It is not excitement. It is more of I told you so.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Samuel Uche: Army Queries Methodist Prelate Over Soldiers' Involvement In Kidnap / Buhari Sacks Jim Obazee, Orders Reconstitution Of FRC Board / How 7 States Blew Billions On White Elephant Projects

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.