Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,391 members, 7,978,251 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 11:53 PM

Bomb Blasts In Sabon Gari, Kano State - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bomb Blasts In Sabon Gari, Kano State (42126 Views)

Sabon Gari Market In Kano On Fire / Bomb Blasts In Kano GSM Market: Graphic Photos / Beware! Bomb Blast At New Road Park, Sabon Gari, Kano. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bomb Blasts In Sabon Gari, Kano State by TeaParty: 1:45am On Jul 30, 2013
payless:

To distabilize North and declare State of Emergency in enemy territories as you can. To create a chain reaction from non indegenes in the North.

Is this not the same government that planted bomb before PDP convention and accused IBB of doing it. Have you forgotten "na we do am from IBB campaign office"

Of recent, there was a house in Lagos bought and paid for by Bayelsa State govenment that explosives, gun and ammunitions were stored inside. Could that be a coincidence?

You are only trying to defend your 'brothers in islam'.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blasts In Sabon Gari, Kano State by auwal87(m): 2:31am On Jul 30, 2013
The attacks increase whenever Jonathan says it will be over soon. Recently in a CNN interview he said things will improve in 3 months to come and everything will be history.

Can someone tell Jonah to shut his mouth, please
Re: Bomb Blasts In Sabon Gari, Kano State by Chidoks(f): 3:14am On Jul 30, 2013
[quote
author=Handsomeemmy]

sorry you misunderstood me, the young man was pointing out a point just
to describe the place and i affirmed the description not the way people
died or that i'm judging them.

No matter what, dead is not justify in any circumstance, read my
previous post on Nairaland then you will know the type of person that i
'm.

,may the soul of the departed rest in peace.[/quote]

i simply love you.i wish we have more of your type in nigeria.my heart goes out to the affected and their families.
Re: Bomb Blasts In Sabon Gari, Kano State by Gboliwe: 3:18am On Jul 30, 2013
My prayers are with the victims. What a very sad news
Re: Bomb Blasts In Sabon Gari, Kano State by Brezzybone(m): 3:27am On Jul 30, 2013
May the soul of the dead rest in peace and may God grant the injuried quick recovery, above all JESUS IS THE WAY.
Re: Bomb Blasts In Sabon Gari, Kano State by Nobody: 3:43am On Jul 30, 2013
TeaParty:

You are only trying to defend your 'brothers in islam'.

Spot on! My name is Al-Mustapha Ibrahima Mohammed Sambo Babangida Buhari Abubakar.

Ode oshi!

3 Likes

Re: Bomb Blasts In Sabon Gari, Kano State by jacob2012(m): 4:00am On Jul 30, 2013
Had_one: THIS CLEARLY SHOWS THAT THE BOKO BOYS ARE NOT MUSLIMS.
who ar they?
Dont worry time will tell
Re: Bomb Blasts In Sabon Gari, Kano State by backtosender: 4:14am On Jul 30, 2013
[b]I wish to congratulate you for destroying the utmost part of your history.I never know that until now you people don't have sense. Checkout all the bombing activities you guys have been doing.it is all about destroyin your land and feel you are destroying Nigeria. Boko I will advise you guys to proceed and burn the Emir of Kano house, along side with the SATAN of Sokoto as these two people not only that they believed in Western Education rather they went out of the Country to acquire it. Please kindly proceed and destroy the whole part of the North.If it is possible burn the Whole Bornu, Sokoto and Kastina. Allah will bless you if you continue like this. But do not blame anyone in near future why states are not like SAUDI ARABIA, KUWAIT DUBAI or QATAR. Hostilitiy in the land, Deaths, diseases, dangers and destructions (4Ds) in the North Please brothers Continue and create a History. If you can, contact Iran or North Korea buy Nuclear Missile and convert the whole North to Sahara Desert. Allah will bless you... Don't 4get ur 72virgins oooo[/b]

3 Likes

Re: Bomb Blasts In Sabon Gari, Kano State by grandstar(m): 4:14am On Jul 30, 2013
it is an abomination for a fool to depart from evil (Proverbs 13:19). let your kingdom come... is the only solution to mankinds problem (matthew 6:9)
Re: Bomb Blasts In Sabon Gari, Kano State by antiembezzle: 4:18am On Jul 30, 2013
dayokanu: [size=13pt]MASSOB must get into action now

They should stop organising gyrations in Onitsha and face real issues affected Ibos in the country[/size]
opc the catapult and broken bottle confraternity should go first. Kola oyebanji, your tribesman also lives there, they should go for his rescue. Read vanguard online you will see a petition by an ibadan yoruba trader on how 25 of your brothers were slaughtered in one moment, the man directed his petition to the senate, so you must stop playing the ostrich in a sitiuation that has affected everybody, a situation that calls for sober pondering, but only accursed drunkards who are eternally condemned to foolishness will joke over what pertains to the lives of humans. I wonder what nature has in store for a hypocrite and a sorely embittered serial loser like you. I wonder the kind of family you were born into that did nothing good but this, an enemy of humanity, a public filt and heartless soul...

9 Likes

Re: Bomb Blasts In Sabon Gari, Kano State by Nobody: 4:18am On Jul 30, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
I dont get the source of your excitement on this thread. Do you think Bomb blast can win elections for APC? Why is APC and its e-warriors always excited when Boko Haram succeed in the evil action? What is the link between APC and Boko Haram?
Hey,what the hell is wrong with you?are you okay?People are in distress in Kano,and u are here playing cheap politics.This is not an avenue to sell GEJ okay?..just comport urself b4 you hear another thing from me.
Re: Bomb Blasts In Sabon Gari, Kano State by fydence: 4:24am On Jul 30, 2013
How about the Lebanese Cache of Arms found sometym ago? ...what if this ws just one of those the authorities missed? Or cldnt find on tym?
Re: Bomb Blasts In Sabon Gari, Kano State by Nobody: 4:34am On Jul 30, 2013
Handsomeemmy: I thought these boko haram boys have vanished forever...
Re: Bomb Blasts In Sabon Gari, Kano State by donted(m): 4:37am On Jul 30, 2013
abokine:
I normally read comments but never reply because the insaults usaully targets northern muslims or hausa/fulani, but for you to mension the holy prophet's name I will say to you this "may you not live to see the end of this week and may the raft of hell storm upon you and yourlike" may you not see peace in this world and after your death may your grave be a host for hell snakes and scorpions" Ameeeeeeeeeen!!!

But I want u to knws dis, if he lives to see d end of dis week den everytin u said will bounced back to u cos I can't see any reason for u to proclaim dis thrash out of ur gutter(mouth). ANIMAL

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Blasts In Sabon Gari, Kano State by Nobody: 4:52am On Jul 30, 2013
Aigbofa:

Kola can always come back home. Emeka can come back home as well but no be Lagos o.

So where be home of Kola? na Lagos?
Re: Bomb Blasts In Sabon Gari, Kano State by biafranqueen: 5:02am On Jul 30, 2013
COOLDUN:

What do you want them to do? they are being killed by the toothless bulldogs soldiers with an order from a dummy/village headmaster you call President, for not doing any thing wrong talk less of when they kill anyone.

Let me tell you and your brainless baby dolls that clicked like to your trash, that MASSOB is a non violence group, it was not formed to kill or retaliate to any body who foolishly chose to die in the hands of barbaric elements.

MASSOB, didn't advise anyone to stay put where they are not welcomes/needed. Those who see cheap food and mud houses and forgot their homes should bear the consequences. The people you want the MASSOB to fight for , are they not the people who are calling them touts and illiterates?

Whosoever that believes in one Nigeria should defend him/herself any where he/she is in Nigeria? MASSOBIANS are not Voltrons the defender of the Univers. They are the Biafran freedom fighters.

Let stubborn Igbos continue to reside in the North and other places they are not welcomed and wait for the MASSOB to be killing the shoe shiners, sugar cane sellers, suya hawkers, pit diggers, gate men,lorry loaders and nail cutters in Igbo land for them.

Leave MASSOB alone and mind your business, if MASSOB attack anyone in Igbo land now, you fools would be the first people to call them names. Nigeria devilish rulers have succeeded in filling your empty heads with the fluids of confusion,while nagging and complaining are your only source of comfort in Nigeria nowadays.

Any Igbo fellow who is not ready to die in the Northern Nigeria should relocate/return home. The choice is Optional.

Chukwu Dalu so I have a Commander and Chief on Nairaland rest in peace to the dearly departed this is getting to bad Ndi Igbo please to die for ego Biko Biko it's not worth it think of the women and children in your care cry
Re: Bomb Blasts In Sabon Gari, Kano State by biafranqueen: 5:19am On Jul 30, 2013
ignis: Mohammed's boys are at it again, even in the midst of so called holy month of Ramadan.
When will Nigeria be Boko Haram and Islamist terrorist free? What's your own with people drinking and prostituting in beer palour? Are you God to bring judgement upon them?
Infact, religion is the worst thing that has happened to Nigeria.
Killing of innocent people = religion
punishing innocent young girls in the name of child underage marriage = religion
etc

May God deliver Nigeria from this mayhem about to befall us.
Re: Bomb Blasts In Sabon Gari, Kano State by COOLDK(m): 5:20am On Jul 30, 2013
abokine:
I normally read comments but never reply because the insaults usaully targets northern muslims or hausa/fulani, but for you to mension the holy prophet's name I will say to you this "may you not live to see the end of this week and may the raft of hell storm upon you and yourlike" may you not see peace in this world and after your death may your grave be a host for hell snakes and scorpions" Ameeeeeeeeeen!!!

Ouch! And u call your self a true muslim?
What happen to the saying of the prophet (SAW):
"Who so ever belief in God(SWT) and the day of judgement, let him speak out of the good or shut up!"

So, search deep inside and ask urself the question; are u a true muslim? Raining such an abuse on a fellow human being has even compromise ur religion.

Although the guy comment about Islam is quiet stinky but if only u understand d religion vividly, u will realise that u r to reply a bad with good both in deeds and speech.

Or do we all think God doesnt know what is doing by differing our religion?
Why then does He reveal "suratul kafirun" (Quran 109) whr in the last verse He said:
"you shall have your religion and I shall have mine"

Guy I guess u deserve "Astagfirullah" (seeking forgiveness) in its thousands for such an horrible comment.

May God guide all of us right (Amin)

3 Likes

Re: Bomb Blasts In Sabon Gari, Kano State by silasgodsent: 5:21am On Jul 30, 2013
This pple are now targeting Christian,they are making life unbearable for the ibo pple. Imagine a lady with five kids all still in primary school lost her life in the blast, her husband only survive it by the mercy of God...
Re: Bomb Blasts In Sabon Gari, Kano State by biafranqueen: 5:24am On Jul 30, 2013
silasgodsent: This pple are now targeting Christian,they are making life unbearable for the ibo pple. Imagine a lady with five kids all still in primary school lost her life in the blast, her husband only survive it by the mercy of God...
cry cry this is so bad heh God help them ! When I was little girl and went to visit my Auntie in Kano the place was full of house flys and dusty. What are my people really getting out of living on the North. I just don't get it that place is dry boring and full of flys. The energy was so angry in the 90s nobody laughing having fun. What do you people really get out of living and doing business there
Re: Bomb Blasts In Sabon Gari, Kano State by fankasibe: 5:24am On Jul 30, 2013
Islam is strongly against terrorism, anyone who claims to act according to islam is a liar, and may Allah punish such murderer of innocent souls. Ramadan or no ramadan, no muslim must kill innocent souls.
Re: Bomb Blasts In Sabon Gari, Kano State by silasgodsent: 5:27am On Jul 30, 2013
jacob2012:
who ar they?
Dont worry time will tell

Boko haram are Muslims, the blast that happened yesterday was well planed nd executed by Muslims. They are angry that y would they b in their holy month of Ramadan nd Christians are drinking. They hate Christians...

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Blasts In Sabon Gari, Kano State by Nobody: 5:30am On Jul 30, 2013
silasgodsent: This pple are now targeting Christian,they are making life unbearable for the ibo pple. Imagine a lady with five kids all still in primary school lost her life in the blast, her husband only survive it by the mercy of God...

That is very sad to say the least. May God grant the family the fortitude to bear this tragedy. This is the time for the President to stand up and be counted. This problem is PDP matter and it must end immediately. Just last week the president boasted that we have left the worst of Boko Haram attacks behind us. But now they did this in Kano.

It is a real tragedy.
Re: Bomb Blasts In Sabon Gari, Kano State by Nobody: 5:33am On Jul 30, 2013
silasgodsent:

Boko haram are Muslims, the blast that happened yesterday was well planed nd executed by Muslims. They are angry that y would they b in their holy month of Ramadan nd Christians are drinking. They hate Christians...

Well, why should any southerner continue to live and do business in the North? This is one thing I still don't understand. All southerners must leave the North with immediate effect. The worst is yet to happen in the North.
Re: Bomb Blasts In Sabon Gari, Kano State by silasgodsent: 5:36am On Jul 30, 2013
payless:

I used to live in the North and I can tell you those muslims would not do something like this during thier fasting period.

This is handowrk of Jonathan and his Ijaw touts. This is a ploy to distabilize the North, then declare State of Emergency. Igbo people are going to be the sacrificial lamb when it is all said and done.

Jonathan has noting to do wit this... This Ramadan wont b complete without bloodshed,,, dats just the belief of Islam... A religion of bloodshed... They believe that Christians are unbelievers

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blasts In Sabon Gari, Kano State by Nobody: 5:40am On Jul 30, 2013
silasgodsent:

Jonathan has noting to do wit this... This Ramadan wont b complete without bloodshed,,, dats just the belief of Islam... A religion of bloodshed... They believe that Christians are unbelievers

Fu.c.k them if they believe Christians are unbelievers. I know some Hausas when I was living in Abuja who wouldn't even kill an ant. I used to play with these people without problem. But why should any Christian live and do business in that volatile area? Can someone tell me the reason? Why?
Re: Bomb Blasts In Sabon Gari, Kano State by Skenge98: 5:43am On Jul 30, 2013
This is wickedness of the first order, Lord God show mercy in our country Nigeria and let your peace and love be restored, Amen.
Re: Bomb Blasts In Sabon Gari, Kano State by Arysexy(m): 5:45am On Jul 30, 2013
payless:

Fu.c.k them if they believe Christians are unbelievers. I know some Hausas when I was living in Abuja who wouldn't even kill an ant. I used to play with these people without problem. But why should any Christian live and do business in that volatile area? Can someone tell me the reason. Why?

Because we are in ONE NIGERIA! Are we not?
Re: Bomb Blasts In Sabon Gari, Kano State by Spray(m): 5:49am On Jul 30, 2013
rafhell:

Something tells me you are one of buhari APC boys.
Fvck off.
where is ur continent clown??
Re: Bomb Blasts In Sabon Gari, Kano State by adexmuhyi(m): 5:59am On Jul 30, 2013
[color=#006600][/color]i hate wen pple call dys rebels ISLAMIST..dys isnt a religeous rebel group buh national rebel group
Re: Bomb Blasts In Sabon Gari, Kano State by LandofMH: 5:59am On Jul 30, 2013
killayut:

So where be home of Kola? na Lagos?

Killayut,

Have you ever heard Yoruba people wrangle about state of origin? We do not play this state nonsense....to us its a strange phenomenon. We existed as a nation and only identify as a nation. The only differentiator in Yorubaland is political party, anything else - religion, state, and other artificial and superficial identities are irrelevant and of no consequence to us.

Kola will be at home in any Yoruba state he chooses to live in...in fact this is all the agenda of DAWN.

3 Likes

Re: Bomb Blasts In Sabon Gari, Kano State by sureway1(m): 6:03am On Jul 30, 2013
Good muslim fight jihad..
bad muslim does not fight jihad..
BOKO HARAM are the good muslim..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Malami: Atiku Not Fit To Contest For President, His Parents Are Cameroonians / Kuje Prison Attack: Only God Saved Us - DSP Abba Kyari / Akin Ambode Releases His Resume To Silence His Critics In Politics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.