Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,343 members, 7,920,271 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 11:29 PM

Bomb Blasts In Sabon Gari, Kano State - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bomb Blasts In Sabon Gari, Kano State (42026 Views)

Sabon Gari Market In Kano On Fire / Bomb Blasts In Kano GSM Market: Graphic Photos / Beware! Bomb Blast At New Road Park, Sabon Gari, Kano. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bomb Blasts In Sabon Gari, Kano State by Akpaife(m): 6:12am On Jul 30, 2013
payless:

I used to live in the North and I can tell you those muslims would not do something like this during thier fasting period.

This is handowrk of Jonathan and his Ijaw touts. This is a ploy to distabilize the North, then declare State of Emergency. Igbo people are going to be the sacrificial lamb when it is all said and done.
U are a mad dog
Re: Bomb Blasts In Sabon Gari, Kano State by 3ace(m): 6:38am On Jul 30, 2013
Had_one: THIS CLEARLY SHOWS THAT THE BOKO BOYS ARE NOT MUSLIMS.
They are but not devoted ones.
Re: Bomb Blasts In Sabon Gari, Kano State by jude33084(m): 6:47am On Jul 30, 2013
payless:

I used to live in the North and [s] I can tell you those muslims would not do something like this during thier fasting period.[/s]

This is handowrk of Jonathan and his Ijaw touts. This is a ploy to distabilize the North, then declare State of Emergency. Igbo people are going to be the sacrificial lamb when it is all said and done.

Majority of the attack in afghanistan and Paskistan comes in during their fasting or Ramadan, Or is it GEJ that carried out those attacks too?

4 Likes

Re: Bomb Blasts In Sabon Gari, Kano State by Nobody: 6:50am On Jul 30, 2013
payless:

Al-Mustafa connection..........

Igbos are the real target here

I hope you all can realize before it is too late
My friend don't be dumb. angry

payless:
I used to live in the North and I can tell you those muslims would not do something like this during thier fasting period.

It took so much self control to refrain myself from using profanities to address you and the piece of shit you typed on the front page. angry
Dude what are you? A machine that just types out senseless and very baseless statements on nairaland or what? Why would you say a thing as ridiculous as the highlighted?

Boko Haram has been killing civilians and it makes sense for you to say those beasts can not do the same simply because of fasting? You get head at all?
And you call this the "handwork of Jonathan and his touts" "Almustapha connection"? WTF

You seriously need help and I pray God comes to your aid before this your insanity goes beyond the normal threshold.

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Blasts In Sabon Gari, Kano State by Dmentor(f): 6:51am On Jul 30, 2013
May the Lord have mercy on us. Will there ever be an end to this. Sabon gari? It's high time every Igbo person left the North.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blasts In Sabon Gari, Kano State by Annben(m): 6:59am On Jul 30, 2013
i think this gh said they done stop operation
Re: Bomb Blasts In Sabon Gari, Kano State by Chubhie: 7:04am On Jul 30, 2013
payless:

Imagine a lame attempt by a jihadist Buhari loyalist to politicize a goodman GEJ into this all in the name of opposition? Of all the sucesses our gallant troops have recorded against Boko i never saw you nor the opposition celebrating it and then out of nowhere, boko registers one and you are all over the whole thread masturbating, gyrating and feeling good with such devilish acts from boko, are you naughts, why do you lack such empathy against those who just lost their lives? Then you rope in the Igbos and make it look as if Your President is leading the to their deaths If this is all you opposition do to make a goodman GEJ look stupid then,you guys are dead on arrival. We as a nation will collectively win this war against Boko Harem.
Re: Bomb Blasts In Sabon Gari, Kano State by Pontaboki: 7:10am On Jul 30, 2013
At least Kwankwaso will have to stay back and look after his state instead of running to Rivers.
Re: Bomb Blasts In Sabon Gari, Kano State by Pastis21: 7:11am On Jul 30, 2013
Nawa ooo, so dis ppl are still alive, wit al d fastin dy are doin dy dnt fear God... Dear God pls look in2 dis issue nd hlp ur children 4rm dis wicked 1ns
Re: Bomb Blasts In Sabon Gari, Kano State by Kingspin(m): 7:12am On Jul 30, 2013
Aliyu and co are u people not going to visit kano state to call for peace..
Re: Bomb Blasts In Sabon Gari, Kano State by biafranqueen: 7:15am On Jul 30, 2013
Dmentor: May the Lord have mercy on us. Will there ever be an end to this. Sabon gari? It's high time every Igbo person left the North.
help me beg themoo
Re: Bomb Blasts In Sabon Gari, Kano State by abagoro(m): 7:18am On Jul 30, 2013
And as usual Igbos will bear it all. This is still the reason I believe we need a voice to give our own condition in national politics.
Re: Bomb Blasts In Sabon Gari, Kano State by airoport: 7:20am On Jul 30, 2013
RIP to d dead. Its shame dt under d cover of internet anonymity we display so much tribalism. i am ashamed. that who we really are, hypocrites!
Ruthless BK will not give up. so, our southern brothers should come back home. It is he who is alive that can trade. Please
Re: Bomb Blasts In Sabon Gari, Kano State by BinghiNya(m): 7:21am On Jul 30, 2013
Austine.E:

...you are right on point!people who may ve been frustrated with life,only come here to pure out their frustration..i suspect dayokanu has sucidal tendency,he is gradually drifting into his own world!The young man seriously needs help.
daykanu is living life to the fullest he will feed your families comforably, you are the frusrated ones
Re: Bomb Blasts In Sabon Gari, Kano State by ProfessorPP(m): 7:21am On Jul 30, 2013
Like I always say ONE LOVE KEEP US TOGETHER, stay away from TERRORIST and act of TERRORISM GOD BLESS NIGERIA.
Re: Bomb Blasts In Sabon Gari, Kano State by LobsanRampa(m): 7:32am On Jul 30, 2013
biafranqueen: cry cry this is so bad heh God help them ! When I was little girl and went to visit my Auntie in Kano the place was full of house flys and dusty. What are my people really getting out of living on the North. I just don't get it that place is dry boring and full of flys. The energy was so angry in the 90s nobody laughing having fun. What do you people really get out of living and doing business there
Forget they know what they are gaining in the north.See doing business in the north you will accumulate wealth in small,no kidnapping,no rampant armrobbery (both daylight and night), no juju because of jealosy,no witchcraft and life is good from any angle.
Re: Bomb Blasts In Sabon Gari, Kano State by Caspian22(m): 7:38am On Jul 30, 2013
Fake news!!... Dis happened ryt in front of my haus.. They were 3 bomb explosion.. And there were at new road. And enugu road.. Those bomb were placed at beer parlours.. GOD save us ol!
Re: Bomb Blasts In Sabon Gari, Kano State by Liverpoolfc(m): 7:39am On Jul 30, 2013
payless:

sincerly, you are sick. Psychiatry hospital will help you, pls dont go to general hospital cos you are in the latent phase of mental confusion. Take your medications before typing next time. Take my advise or leave it, it will worsen to manifest phase were ever one will know you are abnormal.
Re: Bomb Blasts In Sabon Gari, Kano State by Osabobo(m): 7:51am On Jul 30, 2013
No not again?
Re: Bomb Blasts In Sabon Gari, Kano State by Bigcake: 7:52am On Jul 30, 2013
payless:

Small ediot, do u knw dat u cld arrested for defaming a sitting President? If u r idle go get someting doing before ur mouth throws u into jail.
Re: Bomb Blasts In Sabon Gari, Kano State by jamd: 7:52am On Jul 30, 2013
Who says we are ripe for democracy, this incidence is to divert the attention of the whole nation from the political scene, and is the poor masses that pay the price, may the soul of those that lost their life rest in blossom peace
Re: Bomb Blasts In Sabon Gari, Kano State by searay(m): 8:03am On Jul 30, 2013
payless:

I am stating the obvious. This bomb throwing is getting out of hand. This is the handwork of PDP. Where are these people getting exploive if not being supplied by element from PDP government? Explosives are not okro or melon that you buy in markets.

It is the bitter truth.
Please have you heard of Bomb making Factory before?
Re: Bomb Blasts In Sabon Gari, Kano State by piagetskinner(m): 8:04am On Jul 30, 2013
These punks are at it again...MAy GOD deliVER us fRom the hAnds of tHe wicked#smh
Re: Bomb Blasts In Sabon Gari, Kano State by owie05(m): 8:07am On Jul 30, 2013
God hav mercy,i have never heard a sound like this in my Entire Life.I stay in Emir road n new road is @ d Bck of my street,cnt Explain.
Re: Bomb Blasts In Sabon Gari, Kano State by Emperor007: 8:16am On Jul 30, 2013
dayokanu: [size=13pt]MASSOB must get into action now

They should stop organising gyrations in Onitsha and face real issues affected Ibos in the country[/size]

^^^

When would you start being reasonable or is your brain designed to permanently malfunction ?

Re: Bomb Blasts In Sabon Gari, Kano State by ignis: 8:21am On Jul 30, 2013
fankasibe: Islam is strongly against terrorism, anyone who claims to act according to islam is a liar, and may Allah punish such murderer of innocent souls. Ramadan or no ramadan, no muslim must kill innocent souls.
Please save this deceitful trash for your little nursery kid. Or better still, tell that to the birds.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blasts In Sabon Gari, Kano State by Emperor007: 8:22am On Jul 30, 2013
gratiaeo: SW are wicked imagine Dayokanu tribalizing the thread already instead of showing sympathy to the victims

^^^

The guy is an outdated sowing machine, his head need to be examined.

Re: Bomb Blasts In Sabon Gari, Kano State by ignis: 8:24am On Jul 30, 2013
sure way: Good muslim fight jihad..
bad muslim does not fight jihad..
BOKO HARAM are the good muslim..

BOTTOM LINE
ALL BOKO HARAMS ARE MUSLIMS, BUT NOT ALL MUSLIMS ARE BOKO HARAMS.
Re: Bomb Blasts In Sabon Gari, Kano State by lincolnj88: 8:26am On Jul 30, 2013
Not suprised ...my sympathy goes to d victims....dont blame dem because even osama bin laden was more of a good morals dan d mohammed d false prophet....if u sugest ,den clearly distinguish the acts of mohammed and osama weda dere is any difference....and at least osama married a 12 yrs old but mohammed married a 6yrs old toddling ,doll playing baby.....
Re: Bomb Blasts In Sabon Gari, Kano State by Mustymohd2: 8:28am On Jul 30, 2013
payless: Al-Mustafa connection..........

Igbos are the real target here

I hope you all can realize before it is too late
point of correction PDP CONNECTION
Re: Bomb Blasts In Sabon Gari, Kano State by lacasa: 8:29am On Jul 30, 2013
payless:

To distabilize North and declare State of Emergency in enemy territories as you can. To create a chain reaction from non indegenes in the North.

Is this not the same government that planted bomb before PDP convention and accused IBB of doing it. Have you forgotten "na we do am from IBB campaign office"

Of recent, there was a house in Lagos bought and paid for by Bayelsa State govenment that explosives, gun and ammunitions were stored inside. Could that be a coincidence?

YOU HAVE POINTED OUT THE REASON FOR THIS BOMB ATTACK.

End of Matter.

RIP to the dead
Re: Bomb Blasts In Sabon Gari, Kano State by jude33084(m): 8:36am On Jul 30, 2013
ignis:

BOTTOM LINE
ALL BOKO HARAMS ARE MUSLIMS, BUT NOT ALL MUSLIMS ARE BOKO HARAMS.

Youtube videos are there for you all to view,...watch how the muslims in afghanistan,somali,mali and paskistan plan their attacks and die with joy wink

Dead to them is a means heaven and up till now no Muslim has bn able to quote the koran; about suicide bombing or killing. All they say is surah and hadith Meaning their scholars are brain washing them sad to do the killings. sad

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Buhari Sacks Jim Obazee, Orders Reconstitution Of FRC Board / How 7 States Blew Billions On White Elephant Projects / Obasanjo Attacks Jonathan Again, Accuses President Of Squandering Oil Savings

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.