Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,521 members, 7,920,959 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 03:12 PM

Rate & Review Your Governor - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rate & Review Your Governor (13503 Views)

Mid-Year Assessment: Rate Your Governor And The FG / What Is Your Governor Known For? / Describe Your Governor's Performance In 2012 In One Word (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rate & Review Your Governor by propzncribz: 10:23am On Jul 30, 2013
Yawns, *goes to sleep*
Re: Rate & Review Your Governor by gbengalite(m): 10:24am On Jul 30, 2013
Booked....will review Enugu and Lagos

@gbengalite
Re: Rate & Review Your Governor by mesther96(f): 10:26am On Jul 30, 2013
ogun state
bro ibikunle amosun
17yrs
tenure-1
1/10
smiley

2 Likes

Re: Rate & Review Your Governor by lomaxx: 10:29am On Jul 30, 2013
m.esther96:
ogun state
bro ibikunle amosun
17yrs
tenure-1
1/10
smiley

You do politics too smiley smiley
Re: Rate & Review Your Governor by dady12: 10:30am On Jul 30, 2013
delta
state governor emmamuel uduaghan scored 1/100 infact he should be arrested
and jail immediately cos his own is getting out of hand

10 Likes

Re: Rate & Review Your Governor by alphaconde(m): 10:32am On Jul 30, 2013
Gov oshiomole
Doing second term
6/10
He has stopped working,
My advice never u vote anybody for a second term, its always a scam except goodluck jonathan

4 Likes

Re: Rate & Review Your Governor by duality(m): 10:32am On Jul 30, 2013
Lagos state
7 years
0/10
wetin you want make I write again? undecided

Na joke O

2 Likes

Re: Rate & Review Your Governor by kulchimoo: 10:33am On Jul 30, 2013
ABIA STATE
GOVERNOR: T.A Orji
TENURES SERVED: 5 Years plus
ACHIEVEMENTS: Nill (none of the agenda have been fufilled)
PROJECTS AT HAND: Nil (no further intentions for the state)

1 Like

Re: Rate & Review Your Governor by Chinoble(f): 10:33am On Jul 30, 2013
Imo state
Owelle rochas okorocha
10/10 cus he has touched all d areas. Ranging from education, employment, infrastructure, agriculture e.t.c. He is d only governor dat knws how to create jobs/works. So if u r jobless, just rush down to imo cus ur employment is sure. We have too many rods in the fire.

5 Likes

Re: Rate & Review Your Governor by Kelechi2020(m): 10:33am On Jul 30, 2013
Am coming bak let me get my philosophy and logic test book.am going to tell the truth about abia state.

1 Like

Re: Rate & Review Your Governor by Maxymilliano(m): 10:33am On Jul 30, 2013
Stayed in Lagos and Ogun State for almost 4 decades. My assessment of the current occupants of the exalted seat goes as thus:

Governor Babatunde Fashola

To be fair, the dude tried in instilling sanity and restoring back the glory of Lagos to what it used to be, he's not faring badly performance-wise and already made his mark in the sand of times just that he is over-hyped. Will rate him 8 out of 10 after 6 years on the throne.

Senator Ibikunle Amosun
One of the best thing to happen to Ogun State in recent times, a brilliant chap who knows his onions, if it is truism that the morning shows the day, Ogun State will be a place to reckon with in no distant future. He has spent just 2 years and I'll rate him 8 over 10 for the time spent so far. The dude is constructing 7 bridges across different locations in the State and to be delivered by December.

7 Likes

Re: Rate & Review Your Governor by Nobody: 10:34am On Jul 30, 2013
New York
Andrew Cuomo
3 years
Lived in New York 16 years
9 of 10
Andrew Cuomo has done well in New York! His response to the Hurricane Sandy disaster was stellar. He kept New Yorkers in the affected areas updated. He has lowered taxes and has increased the minimum wage from 7.25 per hour (₦ 1,164 per hour) to $9.00 per hour(₦ 1.1446.12) (₦173,534.40 per month) he has kept out of trouble and has shown a genuine respect and care for New Yorkers.

3 Likes

Re: Rate & Review Your Governor by thompsob(m): 10:35am On Jul 30, 2013
State =Niger
Governor=Muazu Babangida Aliyu
Tenure=2
1 out of 10
verbally=very lousy like lion
Action= lifeless like Rabbit
The worse governor ever.

Infrastructures,staff welfare,R oad= zero
no visible achievement in the state capital Minna
The rest 24 local government areas still remain the way they were during the rein of the president IBB

1 Like

Re: Rate & Review Your Governor by nerodenero: 10:36am On Jul 30, 2013
Fazhy:

Some of us are not lawyers nor learn Latin in school. So, if you require our contribution, come down to our level.
Hon. Patrick has sudden gathered plenty admirers.

1 Like

Re: Rate & Review Your Governor by Evestar200(f): 10:37am On Jul 30, 2013
immortalvoices: In as much I believe this is a front page thread..the mods should have allow people to prepare and see enough replies from people.

Meanwhile allow me to beam my touch/search light om the Delta state Government, I hope I get even a 3/10...

Because I HEAR VOICES...
3/10,,, too much na 1/10 me rate am,,that 1/10 NA 4 TRANSPORTs AND SPORTS,, cuz nai be d onlything he try 4
Re: Rate & Review Your Governor by thompsob(m): 10:41am On Jul 30, 2013
will sugest the moderator pins this very thread to front page if possible

1 Like

Re: Rate & Review Your Governor by Godson201333(m): 10:43am On Jul 30, 2013
caesaraba: My Governor?

Benue State

Gabriel Suswam
2 Tenures
26 years
1 out of 10

This Governor christened himself Mr. infrastructure but cannot even replace dead street light bulbs. After making himself an object of ridicule by inviting the president to come and commission two renovated primary schools, this Governor has officially gone to 'sleep.'
Those seeking audience with this Goveernor can find him at certain hotels and bars in Jos or Abuja as he is seldom in Benue State. Ladies and gentlemen, give it up for Cheif Dr. Barr. Gabriel Torwuwa Suswam aka Mr. Infrastructure.

wow looks like you really suffering in that state...why dont you relocate?
Re: Rate & Review Your Governor by Kenny4lyfe(m): 10:45am On Jul 30, 2013
@Op are you SEUN's junior brother?
Re: Rate & Review Your Governor by manneger2: 10:45am On Jul 30, 2013
Anambra state
Peter obi
6/10
He has done well..in area of schol, he renoveted so many secondary sch, he bought buses for all the secondary schs in anambra state, most secondary school in anambra state have a well equip laboratory, road build some good roads, health renovated and build new hospital,environmental sanition I must say peter Obi hav done well onitsha for instance has been an eye saw over d years but now onitsha is clean opi iweka for instance...my home town awka is becomin a mega city. Each time I drive down to awka I normaly see changes.

I gave mr Obi 6/10 because I need a governor that wil attract investors to invest in anambra state which I think obi did nt do so well in that aspect.
ANAMBRA LIGHT TO THE NATION.

1 Like

Re: Rate & Review Your Governor by Godson201333(m): 10:45am On Jul 30, 2013
sexymoma: My Gov 9/10
I rep Lasgidi.
O Ba'je ti.

show me your birth certificate!!! We lagosians,we sabi each other wella. grin grin
Re: Rate & Review Your Governor by SLIDEwaxie(m): 10:45am On Jul 30, 2013
m.esther96:
ogun state
bro ibikunle amosun
17yrs
tenure-1
1/10
smiley
undecided kids

Govnr Ibikunle amosun

Ogun state

Number of tenure is just half (2yrs)

Av shuttled btw this state and lagos/ibadan for 32yrs

I will rate him 80% and still counting!

2 Likes

Re: Rate & Review Your Governor by Chimerase(m): 10:48am On Jul 30, 2013
Abia state
T.A orji
Rating......0.1/100
Tenure: 2 terms
Duration: 4 Yrs
Infact the governor is a flop
Flop of the match grin
I heard he is coming out for senate, his son house of rep, then. His wife state house angry
The most annoying part of it is the noise he makes on radio and TV, calling his self a liberator wich kind mumu liberator be that angry

2 Likes

Re: Rate & Review Your Governor by Nonybb: 10:48am On Jul 30, 2013
ANAMBRA STATE
GOV PETER OBI
2 TENURES
28YRS
-1/10
A big joke. He was able to decieve many because of his level of manouvering. He is an intelligent criminal hiding under religious sentimentalism to loot the state dry. Hes a christian bigot and side with catholics and bribe bishops and reverend fathers to gather and influence ppl to his choice. Anambra state is a big joke. No single road in onitsha is a world class like the one i saw in bauchi or lagos or PH when i visited those states. Anambra ppl are full of traders and school drop-out, obi capitalized on that weakness to deceive some illiterate business traders that he is working. There is no single road, i mean ONE SINGLE ROAD IN THE HOLE OF ANAMBRA that had subterreanean and walk-ways like the one at akwa ibom state. The only construction i saw is in the media. Anambra state have no running waters, onitsha health center is delapidated, he only select some already functioning secondary school to further fund them as far as its a catholic school. Peter Obi is a wise criminal, he looted many funds but still retain good name. We are in bondage! SOS! No one cares!

1 Like

Re: Rate & Review Your Governor by Lateef9961(m): 10:49am On Jul 30, 2013
State:oyo state
gov:isiak ajumobi
tenur:1
infrastructurer 5/10
employment 3/10 he his nt even paying dem dia salaries on tym.
What else?

1 Like

Re: Rate & Review Your Governor by omarky(m): 10:50am On Jul 30, 2013
State: Osun
Gov: Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola
Tenure: 1st (3yrs)
Score card: 8 out of 10
The man Aregbesola is a progressive democrat of the Action Congress of Nigeria (ACN). He's always conscious of the media. His major focus seems to be the Environment (infrastructures and roads). He's also doing a lot in Education, Health, Job creation and Security. Beautification of the state capital and other 9 cities that forms the six geopolitical zones of the state. He donated dozens of patrol vehicles to the state police department. He also acquires Helicopter for the area surveillance of the state.
The Osun youth empowerment scheme (O'YES) is doing great job in securing employment for the youth of the state. Each O'YES cadet earn #20000 per month. Ogbeni's administration absorbs qualified cadets of O'YES into the state civil service.
He seems to be scoring low in the area of the state IGR. Masses complain of extortion as they earn less what they pay as tax. He should show the format in which his administration design in the percentage of tax and Job done by the populace.

2 Likes

Re: Rate & Review Your Governor by Evestar200(f): 10:50am On Jul 30, 2013
DELTA STATE: NAME::: EMMANUEL EWETAN UDUAGHA::::RATING::: 1/100 cuz he is the worst thing that ever happen to delta state,,IBORI try pass am by far

1 Like

Re: Rate & Review Your Governor by kingarizona(m): 10:52am On Jul 30, 2013
Chinoble: Imo state
Owelle rochas okorocha
10/10 cus he has touched all d areas. Ranging from education, employment, infrastructure, agriculture e.t.c. He is d only governor dat knws how to create jobs/works. So if u r jobless, just rush down to imo cus ur employment is sure. We have too many rods in the fire.

Taaarh!!b sharrpap!!!
Rocahs aint working
He doing nothing, no f*cking jobs were created
In this f*cking imo must work project.
All his project are just half done.
Putting round about everywere like imo state is in round shape
U are rating him 10/10(is he neato c)!!?
Be sincere and tell me were u are from in imo state?
And tell me what d f*ck he has done in ya place!!?
Getting admission in university in imo state is like
Applying for a uk visa that u have to have b4 u €3000 b4 entering
Because of his nonsense free edu policy!!!
Just watch n see how 2015 election is gone be!!!
Hope u know hw egbema/ohaji, uguta election!!!
I'll just hate 2/10!!
Bro look well... What have u gained since his administration!?

LAST BOMB.... All politician are same!!!

1 Like

Re: Rate & Review Your Governor by Chimerase(m): 10:53am On Jul 30, 2013
dady12: delta
state governor emmamuel uduaghan scored 1/100 infact he should be arrested
and jail immediately cos his own is getting out of hand
cheesycheesygrin choi
Re: Rate & Review Your Governor by Boss13: 10:54am On Jul 30, 2013
SimonAndal:
Enugu State
Sullivan Chime
2 Tenures
19 years
7 out of 10
The man is really quiet, doesn't blow his own trumpet. Prefers to let his work speak for him. His major focus seems to be enviromental (roads and water), but he's done a lot of infrastructural work too. New bridges, road dualisations, new water pipes laid throughout the city. Security recieved a great boost with donations of dozens of patrol vehicles to the state police department. Transportation also got a makeover, with introduction of hundreds of yellow cabs and buses.
He seems to be having problems with ESWAMA, though, as in some parts of Enugu, waste disposal has been described as "war".
If he can fix the ESWAMA problem, and do something about those awful motorpark touts, also fix some inner city roads (Abakpa, Thinkers Corner, parts of New Haven, Emene), he would have done more than his predecessors.

What about Job creation and Investment Opportunities. How can you score a Governor 7 out of 10
Re: Rate & Review Your Governor by funshint(m): 10:54am On Jul 30, 2013
Gov Abiola Ajimobi
Oyo state
2years
25years
I'll rate him 7/10
He's the best thing to hv happened to Oyo state in many years. Infact he has succeeded in turning Oyo state to one huge construction site. Ajumose gbogbo wa O°˚˚˚ !

4 Likes

Re: Rate & Review Your Governor by kingarizona(m): 10:54am On Jul 30, 2013
Chinoble: Imo state
Owelle rochas okorocha

Taaarh!!b sharrpap!!!
Rocahs aint working
He doing nothing, no f*cking jobs were created
In this f*cking imo must work project.
All his project are just half done.
Putting round about everywere like imo state is in round shape
U are rating him 10/10(is he neato c)!!?
Be sincere and tell me were u are from in imo state?
And tell me what d f*ck he has done in ya place!!?
Getting admission in university in imo state is like
Applying for a uk visa that u have to have b4 u €3000 b4 entering
Because of his nonsense free edu policy!!!
Just watch n see how 2015 election is gone be!!!
Hope u know hw egbema/ohaji, uguta election!!!
I'll just hate 2/10!!
Bro look well... What have u gained since his administration!?
He used Imo state allocation is now a collateral in diamond bank
Pray they don't sell imos state one day!! Lol!!!
No hating, just talking ma mind#freedom of speech#
LAST BOMB.... All politician are same!!!

1 Like

Re: Rate & Review Your Governor by yinkard4me(m): 10:55am On Jul 30, 2013
arcbabe: Idris Wada,Kogi state 2/10
who is idris wada?? u mean dat state actually av a governor n dat state looks like dat? fg better return dat place to Kwara state.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

CBN Disburses ₦791 Billion To 3 Million Farmers / Obasanjo Grew The Economy In 1 Year, Tinubu Should Do Same- Rufai Oseni / Yakubu Yusuf Rearrested Over Police Pension Scheme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.