Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,462 members, 7,951,000 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 08:27 AM

Rate & Review Your Governor - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rate & Review Your Governor (13555 Views)

Mid-Year Assessment: Rate Your Governor And The FG / What Is Your Governor Known For? / Describe Your Governor's Performance In 2012 In One Word (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rate & Review Your Governor by tnktosin(m): 8:52am On Jul 31, 2013
Delta state
Emmanuel Uduaghan
Lived in delta state for over 27 years
Performance: 1.4/10
The only thing I see is Delta City buses. Ibori was a Saint.
My humble opinion.
Re: Rate & Review Your Governor by Biafradiplomat: 8:58am On Jul 31, 2013
ndi Yoruba: You are a battyman angry. You fools need to stop using the name BIAFRA, by saying crap like "God bless nigeria" angry. I demand that you take down the sacred word "Biafra" from your useless moniker. 3.5M people died and will devour you for misusing "BIAFRA".
My friend, you are indeed frustrating yourself over inanity. You are not more pro-Igbo than I am, yes we all remember the civil war/Biafra revolution with both sadness and nostalgia(Biafra's technological advancement) but a lot of things has happened since then to alter the dynamics, Igbos have invested a lot across Nigeria, from Lagos to Abuja and across the entire north, can you guarantee its protection if Biafra is revisited? Even our late leader, Ojukwu, acknowledged this and reintegrated himself into Nigeria while admonishing us to always remember Biafra I.e Biafra of the mind! Finally please learn to be civil in your approach to issues, calling people names for no sensible reason makes you no different from a street urchin. Ndeewo.
Re: Rate & Review Your Governor by 500samuel(m): 9:37am On Jul 31, 2013
ZEALMAN: OSUN STATE
Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola
One !! another tenure coming Soon
15years
Rating 85%

So many achievement so far, and I pray may almighty continue to support him, He's been the Top governor we've had in OSUN so far, excellent work , You need to see the state capital now!! Its in a wonderful condition and some demolishing, construction work going on! It wil be competing with Lasgidi in two years time I guess .i Just pray for the gd work to continue!!

Weldone OGBENI!!

IPINLE OSUN
IPINLE OMOLUABI

[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] grin grin grin grin
OSUN OoNI. BAJE ooo!!

OMOLUABI IN LAG IS A DULL MAN
Re: Rate & Review Your Governor by Eifeh(m): 12:11pm On Jul 31, 2013
U dey vex say ur govnor don rule
for 8rys him no do anytin but u
don date a girl for 9yrs wey pass
2 tenures N u no marry her. U and
ur govnor who wicked pass?
Re: Rate & Review Your Governor by carmenblandish: 3:32pm On Jul 31, 2013
RIVER STATE

GOVENOR PETER ODILI

Tenure - 8 years

Rating: 0/100

" shakes legs"....WHY IS HE STILL NOT IN JAIL??
Re: Rate & Review Your Governor by Onyegecha(f): 9:38am On Aug 01, 2013
Biafra diplomat: I am from Imo state. With all sincerity of purpose, I will rate the governor, Owelle Rochas Okorocha, 8/10. He has indeed shown what governance should be, since the days of Dee Sam Mbakwe, Imo has never had it so good, he has developed hitherto glorified villages like Okigwe and Orlu into emerging cities. Owerri the state capital(new Owerri axis) now looks very much like Abuja. Built world class schools across the state, gave free education. Built new roads across the state. So many projects are ongoing at the same time, and the most amazing thing is that he achieved all these in barely two years as governor! The PDP and god fathers he uprooted are fighting tooth and nail to discredit him but he is making life difficult for them by working hard and allowing Imolites be the judge. Posterity would beam him in good light.
God bless governor Rochas Okorocha.
God bless Imo state.
God bless Nigeria.

It's either you don't live in Imo state as you claimed or you are among those who have refused to use your God-given senses of reasoning, preferring instead to see the world through the governor's eyes and lies. Okorocha is the worst governor that has ruled Imo state. We all helped to throw out his predecessor but unfortunately, ihe na-ebe ka na-ebe. WHERE IS THE FREE EDUCATION YOU REFERRED TO? Have you gone into the single completed school he uses to deceive the gullible to ascertain what happens inside? What has become of the other so-called schools under construction? I went into one recently and the rails were trembling. I could not risk climbing the stairs for fear of being a victim of Rochas' trap. There is no real education going on in the state. Every one who knows what education should be will tell you that we are worse off now in that sector. So which sector is better under Rochas? Health? A thousand times no! Water? No! Roads? Terrible! Even the ones he built in this two years' regime are in worse conditions than the ones built by Udenwa. All his projects are whimsical and not people-oriented. Truth be told, we set Imo state back by decades the day we all trooped out to make Rochas our governor.
Re: Rate & Review Your Governor by soloafe: 6:25pm On Aug 11, 2013
Mr Aboki:

1. Rivers State
2. Gov. Rotimi Chibuike Amaechi
2. Two Tenures
4. Im a Port-Harcourt boy.. Born & bred.
5. 8.5..
6. Achievements: He has touched on every facet of development. High quality Roads, Beautifully built Schools, Healthcare, Electricity (3 Turbines and many distribution stations built), security (Rivers State has never been safer), employment, e.t.c.

Failures: Allowing external & internal politics distract him.
7. I recommend he finds a worthya successor to continue from where he stopped as i doubt he would be able to finish everything he has in mind.

li li amaechi nor try.
Re: Rate & Review Your Governor by omonnakoda: 5:57pm On Aug 15, 2013
Afam!! Nno ooooooo!
ALTRUTH: All eyes are now on d Yorubas 4 their treachry. Boko harm are already taking positions in d SW.
Re: Rate & Review Your Governor by omonnakoda: 5:58pm On Aug 15, 2013
ALTRUTH: After we hav all sweated to develop Lagos, dey nw want to push us out nd reap where dey hav nt sown.

WE WILL NEVER LEAVE LAGOS WITOUT GBEGE!
Afam how markate today grin grin ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Don’t Expect Too Much From Buhari, Cardinal Okogie Tells Nigerians / Diezani Refund 90 Billion Cnn Comfirm / Iyabo Anisulowo's Kidnappers Want N200m Or …

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.