Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,462 members, 7,951,000 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 08:27 AM

Rate & Review Your Governor - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rate & Review Your Governor (13555 Views)

Mid-Year Assessment: Rate Your Governor And The FG / What Is Your Governor Known For? / Describe Your Governor's Performance In 2012 In One Word (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rate & Review Your Governor by Ike77503(m): 12:32pm On Jul 30, 2013
MONSUUR........"Ike ah! U wey b sey na aladodo village in osun state u dey u cun dey form texas here God dey watch una.....na ur sister b dis frying Garri...sorry 4 xposin u anyway"
gUy nO VEX sAY yOU KNOW no WETIN zip Code MEAN...you know why, cus You dont LIVE in the state and you dont know me. abeg 4 those nairalanders wey dey yankee ...make una tell am weting ZIP CODE (77503)MEAN...you try sha..cus sharp sharp u don get 1 "like" for your false representation

on a lighter note, abeg keep an eye on that garri.Soon as "my sister" finish frying that garri, bros send am 2 me..I go pray to baba God for more blessing on your life...no be this one wey don old wey I dey buy here, man need fresh garri LOL
Re: Rate & Review Your Governor by Buklar(m): 12:34pm On Jul 30, 2013
safe journey: Name of State: Osun State
Name of Governor: Ogbeni Engr. Raufu Adesoji Aregbesola
Tenure: 3 years
Score card: 8 out of 10
The man called Aregbesola, I can say is the best governor in the country. He is the first governor introduced Ipad Tablet (Opon Imo) for all secondary school students in Osun State instead of wasting money on textbooks, which had never happen in any state in Nigeria.

He is the first governor acquires helicopter for the surveillance of the state in respect of security. He is the first governor to appoint his deputy to coordinate affairs of education in the state, as education is one of his priority. He also secure job for youth in the state by created the OYES scheme etc…

The governor deserves 3rd term, if possible by the Nigeria constitution.
The man called Aregbesola, I can say is the best governor in the country. He is the first governor introduced Ipad Tablet (Opon Imo) for all secondary school students in Osun State instead of wasting money on textbooks, which had never happen in any state in Nigeria.

He is the first governor acquires helicopter for the surveillance of the state in respect of security. He is the first governor to appoint his deputy to coordinate affairs of education in the state, as education is one of his priority. He also secure job for youth in the state by created the OYES scheme etc…

Do u live in Osun..?.,hw many sec skul student av u seen holding d tablet of woreva dey r shouting abi dem neva finish d production sinx abt a month plus dat its has been launched.
Re: Rate & Review Your Governor by XOXOlala: 12:37pm On Jul 30, 2013
I think my understanding of the question is rate your governor.. after all this explainations we did not see your rating. maybe i can help you. Imo state Governor is rated 99%. the remainig 1% is for God b/cos no one is perfect. BRAVO. from your list the man has vision, and burden in his heart to do good. meaning others in the past did not do any thing and he has started something. lets support him and believe God, praying hard for him to complete all this project.
Re: Rate & Review Your Governor by MrAboki: 12:38pm On Jul 30, 2013
styleewhite: na ur type go troway bannana from balcony and comes down to say govt cant clean d streets

If only you knew me...

Im that guy that many Nigerians would consider an asshole.. I dont drive on the shoulder, I dont litter. The max I can do is pee by a fence on a corner street.

The truth remains that Onitsha, Awka and Amawbia are not clean!! #Period..
Re: Rate & Review Your Governor by styleewhite(m): 12:38pm On Jul 30, 2013
manneger2:
yea but my dear 8/10 for obi is over rated...mr peter obi don't know how to create employment. Dats y I gave him 6/10.
dats ur own idea for me he merits 8..,cos v u bn to govt offices ppl old enof to be our grand parents are stil 45yrs of age,,,occuping d seats and givin no outputs,,,so dear its gonna take sometym,,,,soludo shud continue from wia he will stop
Re: Rate & Review Your Governor by lertee(f): 12:41pm On Jul 30, 2013
Opey4luv: Name of State: Kwara State
Name of Governor: Alhaji Fatai Ahmed
Number of Tenures: One
Years Lived in the State: 15
Rating: 1/10
Achievements: He has succeed in improving the capital of the State which is Ilorin.
Failures: Ilorin is not the only town in Kwara State, this is where the governor bleeped up, he didn't even lay any hand on other towns. The roads linking Ajase-Ipo to Ilorin is a total mess, the one between Ajase-Ipo and Erin-Ile is even worse. He should also learn to intervene when their is any communal clash. Offa and Erin-Ile, Ganma and Ganna. Just within the span of 2 months and he can not do anything to solve the problem. And the man is not active at all.
Recommendations: He should note that its not the vote of only the Ilorin people that made him the governor, so he should consider the other towns too or just fucking leave the governor seat.

Thanks

Signed: I³P
Why are you this biased,is ajase ipo road to offa to wherever the only roads in kwaraa state? Whatever happens to kwara north and other parts of kwara state,are those places developed as well? As good as the point you tried to raise seem,your biased mind spoiled it all,meaning that if you were also the governor,you would develop those plces you mentioned nd abandon the rest so what makes you different from the present governor.
You also talked about communal clashes,making reference to erin-ile offa crises,need I tell you that erin/offa clash has been in existence even before (maybe) the birth of the present governor,so how do you expect him to handle that? It is your representatives you need to talk to and your traditional rulers,not a governor who has other things to take care of
Re: Rate & Review Your Governor by pendusky(m): 12:43pm On Jul 30, 2013
1. Name of state: PROUDLY AKWA IBOM

2. Name of governor: BARR. GODSWILL OBOT AKPABIO

3. Number of tenures served: 2

4. Years lived in state; 20+

5. Rate: 9/10

6. Review: Various infrastructure has been deployed to strike out Akwa Ibom from the list of pedestrian states to a resognised and enviable
destination in Nigeria and even West Africa. Such strategic infrastructures as an entertainment gallerie with a five-star hotel to match, free trade zone, Ibaka Sea Port, liquified Natural Gas (LNG), more than 200 news roads with gud drainage, 35k capacity olympic sized stadium(n progress), international airport, building and rehablitation of all the prmary schools in the state, free education upto a certain level.and a lots to mention here.

6b. weakness; political unrest during the election.

7. Recommend: wld recommend he employ more securites during campaign exercise for the people safety!

Re: Rate & Review Your Governor by henryadex(m): 12:51pm On Jul 30, 2013
the question of governors achievement is not a partisan assessment, there have been many contradictions in the reports of various governors. To me i am in lagos and ogun state the two govs. are polls apart all the rubbish evacuated from lagos state are dumped in ogun without remorse, from sango otta to ojodu berger the roads are worse tha pre-independence era. The nuisance of okada riders has inundated ogun state with the attendant insecurity problems.
I HAVE BEEN IN BOTH STATES 4 OVER 20 YEARS
Re: Rate & Review Your Governor by elobext: 12:55pm On Jul 30, 2013
bbpreye.:
Please how can i join Nairaland?
where are you now? kOBOLAND?
Re: Rate & Review Your Governor by Alonga: 12:55pm On Jul 30, 2013
31yrs in Delta,my gov Uduagha,minus first tenure,i score him 8/10 in d areas of Education,health and transportation and other areas is 3/10.
Re: Rate & Review Your Governor by alexleo(m): 1:01pm On Jul 30, 2013
Chillypelly: I have stayed in Imo state for about 20 years, so i can tell the political dynamics and how it swings in Imo state. Considering Imo state with the most literate population in west and central africa ( 83% according to UNESCO) one should expect it to imply that super Professors should be her leaders, as the state boasts of about 12% of professionals in europe and america in 2010. Unfortunately the oust of former governor Ohakim couldnt produce the needed ingredient for good governance. Rochas okorocha came with great expections of improving the people, unfortunately the story is entirely different. Substandard roads litter the whole state with little or nothing to show for funds from the centre. His monumental projects as planned such as the 23 floors hotel, the 12 floors shopping mall, the 7 floors judiciary HQ, the 15 floor hotel in orlu, the 14 floors hotel in Okigwe, the 27 General hospitals, the akachi Tower, the glass roof church project, the 16 floor residential apartments and the city development projects are all abandoned. He has failed to establish the difference between philantropic actions and real governance, little wonder there are uncountable freebies with little or no investments in the real sector. I will only say in summary, that my state Imo is under the rule of a rutherless government.

Rating 2/10

Thanks bros and you are on point. I visit Imo regularly and I ve not seen much on ground. If Rochas doesn't change we ll work against him. We did it to the past government and they branded us enemies and haters. Quite a pity that the Rochas we supported is a disappointment. We are still watching and praying he changes. For now his score is 2/10 as you rightly said. The real battle begins in 2014.

2 Likes

Re: Rate & Review Your Governor by illuminaty(m): 1:01pm On Jul 30, 2013
Name of state:cross-river,name of govonor:sen.liyel imoke.....;2nd tenure....rating:6/10....witt little funds kuming in2 d coffers of d govt,he has managed 2 do sum lil tins..like gwed roads,renovation of schools and bringing in of foreign investors tru d tourism which has bin d backbone/means of survival of our people.......on a turn off,m still mad dt unda his watchfully eyes,our oil wells were seeded 2 our cousins(akwa-ibomites).he cud be sumtimes a slow poke bt I fink he's doing his bst bt dnt get me wrong....."Donald duke wus beta dan him".on a last note....pls,calabar carnival shud continue abeg cos na d only time I dey use catch fun....lolz
Re: Rate & Review Your Governor by hardbody: 1:02pm On Jul 30, 2013
I am disqualified based on the set criteria.

I am from Abia but haven't stayed there for up to three (3) years. I have been in Lagos for an extended period of time but i have no relative in the civil service.

All of those are disqualifying factors. Nice topic though

Re: Rate & Review Your Governor by elobext: 1:02pm On Jul 30, 2013
bbpreye.:
Please how can i join Nairaland?
where are you now? kOBOLAND?......
Re: Rate & Review Your Governor by Didi8: 1:05pm On Jul 30, 2013
My governor is overrated. He also overrates himself by making plenty noise. I'm not willing to underrate him because some people who tried got their heads broken. He is Rotimi Adamu Amaechi of Al-qaeda Peoples Congress(APC).
Re: Rate & Review Your Governor by Blessmira: 1:10pm On Jul 30, 2013
smiley
Re: Rate & Review Your Governor by Blessmira: 1:11pm On Jul 30, 2013
[quote
author=Chinoble] Imo state
Owelle rochas okorocha
10/10 cus he has touched all d areas. Ranging from education,
employment, infrastructure, agriculture e.t.c. He is d only governor dat
knws how to create jobs/works. So if u r jobless, just rush down to imo
cus ur employment is sure. We have too many rods in the fire.[/quote]

GBAM! *Thumbs up*
Re: Rate & Review Your Governor by Blessmira: 1:12pm On Jul 30, 2013
[quote
author=Chinoble] Imo state
Owelle rochas okorocha
10/10 cus he has touched all d areas. Ranging from education,
employment, infrastructure, agriculture e.t.c. He is d only governor dat
knws how to create jobs/works. So if u r jobless, just rush down to imo
cus ur employment is sure. We have too many rods in the fire.[/quote]

GBAM! *Thumbs up* cheesy
Re: Rate & Review Your Governor by Evestar200(f): 1:13pm On Jul 30, 2013
Alonga: 31yrs in Delta,my gov Uduagha,minus first tenure,i score him 8/10 in d areas of Education,health and transportation and other areas is 3/10.
guy u sure say na Delta state u stay? Or u dy use akpabio take do Uduaghan?
Re: Rate & Review Your Governor by fabregas04(m): 1:15pm On Jul 30, 2013
Ekiti state
Dr Kayode fayemi
3yrs +
10yrs

infrastrutural developement-7/10
education(pry, sec & post sec)-7/10
education(tertiary)-4/10
agriculture-7/10
women empowerment-6/10
aged enpowerment-10/10(monthly allowance for aged)
employment creation-4/10
employement creation(volunteers)10/10(monthly allowance for trained but unengaged youths)
REMARK: scored a very good pass mark.
RECOMENDATION: still need to work on area of employment generation and human relation.
Re: Rate & Review Your Governor by Wahala90: 1:16pm On Jul 30, 2013
immortalvoices:

[size=14pt]Meanwhile allow me to beam my touch/search light om the Delta state Government, I hope I get even a 3/10...[/size]

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
Re: Rate & Review Your Governor by Iriruaga100(m): 1:18pm On Jul 30, 2013
State: Delta state Gov: Emmanuel uduaghan Lives: Warri for 23yrs Rating: 1/10 Tenure: 2 terms Failures: Base on infrastructural developememt n provision of basic amenities,this man is a flop.If any of u here visited delta during ibori's tenure,u will understand why i said emmanuel is a failure.Ibori stole but the roads,schools,bridges,rural electrification n hospitals he left on ground are one of d best in d country.Iboris infrastructural strive ws felt in d all state,even federal like warri-benin road was touched.am praising ibori but the observation above is to show that d present administration does nt hv any existing project nor do they hv plans to initiate one.Rather they take d glory of asaba international airport n delta state university teaching hospital oghara,initiated n built by ibori. Achievement: Since 2008 up till date d govt hs been payiny wace fees of all public school student in d state,he brought delta city transit bus which reduce transportation cost n e started renovation of all d schools in delta last yr. Recommendation: He should be arrested after his tenure.

1 Like

Re: Rate & Review Your Governor by Wahala90: 1:22pm On Jul 30, 2013
dady12: [size=14pt]
delta state governor emmamuel uduaghan scored 1/100 infact he should be arrested and jail immediately cos his own is getting out of hand
[/size]

LOOOOOOOOOOOOL
Re: Rate & Review Your Governor by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jul 30, 2013
maggdon: State: kwara state
gov: alhaji fatai ahmed
tenure: 1
livedin: all my life:........
Perf.: -10/10
Achievement::: succesfully install former gov bukola saraki as d main man in kwara state.. Looking good nd speaking queen's english all d time...
Failure: ntin visible going on in kwara state,weda infrastructure oo or ammenities. All we hear is praise song for bukola nd his fambly on radio nd tv station... He is just a stooge for d saraki fambly.. No action..... Na God go punish u all
looooooooolz
Re: Rate & Review Your Governor by Wahala90: 1:27pm On Jul 30, 2013
Evestar200:
[size=16pt]3/10,,, too much na 1/10 me rate am, ...[/size]

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL. Is Governor E. Uduaghan that bad?
Re: Rate & Review Your Governor by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jul 30, 2013
I detest dis forum now! Dis where pipo/mods steal ur ideas only to go and rebrand it and take d victory! So many vultures cycling around u while u slaving away with hardwrk! ALuu, spit. This is my work titled "To what extent has your govnor delivered his promises"
Re: Rate & Review Your Governor by Wahala90: 1:30pm On Jul 30, 2013
Evestar200:
[size=16pt]DELTA STATE: NAME: EMMANUEL EWETAN UDUAGHA::::RATING::: 1/100 cuz he is the worst thing that ever happen to delta state,,IBORI try pass am by far[/size]

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
Re: Rate & Review Your Governor by Wahala90: 1:38pm On Jul 30, 2013
Crimz-P:
[size=15pt]
I GAVE HIM 2 OVER 10 BECOS OF THE ASABA AIRPORT THAT IS SEMI COMPLETED, WITH THE AMOUNT THAT CAN BUILD 3 AIRPOTS ELSEWERE. ALSO WITH THE DELTA STATE TRANSPORT SCHEME.
[/size]

shocked shocked
Re: Rate & Review Your Governor by Wahala90: 1:42pm On Jul 30, 2013
Alonga: [size=15pt]31yrs in Delta,my gov Uduagha,minus first tenure,i score him 8/10 in d areas of Education,health and transportation and other areas is 3/10.[/size]

I am confused about this rating. What is your final standpoint, 8/10 or 3/10 ?
Re: Rate & Review Your Governor by Evestar200(f): 1:42pm On Jul 30, 2013
Wahala90:

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL. Is Governor E. Uduaghan that bad?
The guy and his administration BAD PAS BAD lipsrsealed

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Don’t Expect Too Much From Buhari, Cardinal Okogie Tells Nigerians / Diezani Refund 90 Billion Cnn Comfirm / Iyabo Anisulowo's Kidnappers Want N200m Or …

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.