Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,161 members, 7,880,640 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 11:16 PM

Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread - Phones (140) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread (424035 Views)

Infinix zero discussion thread! / Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread / Samsung S3 vs Tecno Phantom A (f7) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) ... (216) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by lordZOUGA(m): 7:33pm On Nov 23, 2013
bukky1: Pls who knows d meaning of these 'stars' in my followed topic page? I hope they r nt detrimental?
No, it means that the topic has reached the front page a certain time.
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by Coolstan: 7:43pm On Nov 23, 2013
UI of Life III MIUI V5 3.11.23 coming soon.....stay tuned!
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by s3nn2x(m): 8:18pm On Nov 23, 2013
lordZOUGA:
No, it means that the topic has reached the front page a certain time.
Wrong.
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by Coolstan: 9:10pm On Nov 23, 2013
Ok here's to clear things up a little!

For those already on Melting Rocks III and are asking if to download and flash v4 really there's no need its still the same user interface and all. I just well lemmi put it this way...made things a little more interesting.

Here's the full change log...

*Changed the timezone to Africa/Lagos

* Improved Gps lock and accuracy

*Added more preinstalled apps....

Viper4AndroidFX...for audio boost and clarity

Added a new improved flashlight app

Gplayer with popup play

Mobile Uncle

Skitch for making annotations to your pictures/documents

OGYoutube for downloading videos from Youtube

and of course Xblast tools to add more spice if Gravity box just isn't enough for you!

*Added some miscellaneous tweaks

If you're already on Melting Rocks III enjoy but if you haven't flashed yet and you like the changes in my rom well then proceed to download and flash.
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by Fiilosofer(m): 9:58pm On Nov 23, 2013
Still having blank screen on mr3... Any solution yet?
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by koolvin12(m): 10:39pm On Nov 23, 2013
Fiilosofer: Still having blank screen on mr3... Any solution yet?

This was what I did to solve the problem of blank screen
1.Boot into recovery and restore back to MR1 or 2(if u backed up before) and reboot
2.Find these 2 zip files in the root of ur SD card..they are xposed disabler recovery and xposed disabler cwm.
3.Boot back into recovery,wipe data/factory reset
4.Flash these zip files and reboot
5.Boot back into recovery and follow the procedure to flash in ur MR3
6.Reboot after flashing and the blank screen problem would be gone.
Good luck bro
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by shogz89: 2:25am On Nov 24, 2013
Coolstan: Ok here's to clear things up a little!

For those already on Melting Rocks III and are asking if to download and flash v4 really there's no need its still the same user interface and all. I just well lemmi put it this way...made things a little more interesting.

Here's the full change log...

*Changed the timezone to Africa/Lagos

* Improved Gps lock and accuracy

*Added more preinstalled apps....

Viper4AndroidFX...for audio boost and clarity

Added a new improved flashlight app

Gplayer with popup play

Mobile Uncle

Skitch for making annotations to your pictures/documents

OGYoutube for downloading videos from Youtube

and of course Xblast tools to add more spice if Gravity box just isn't enough for you!

*Added some miscellaneous tweaks

If you're already on Melting Rocks III enjoy but if you haven't flashed yet and you like the changes in my rom well then proceed to download and flash.

Any bug discovered yet on mr4
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by lilclin(m): 8:30am On Nov 24, 2013
Pls how do I customize my background to be the same as home screen wallpaper just like in mr3
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by lilkech(m): 9:38am On Nov 24, 2013
Coolstan:

Carlcare centre is at 77 opebi Rd ikeja. Just stop at salvation b/stop and walk down to Vcare building.

Yes rooting voids your warranty so to be on the safe side it's imperative you unroot and restore your stock rom and stock boot logo and stock recovery before visiting them but even if you don't they will still work on it only it might not be for free as your warranty is void

See, that's my main problem. I lost my stock rom cwm backup.

Please can can someone help me with a solution. How can I get a new one? Or can can someone else send me his own to use in flashing mine?

Dz tin iz painin me o undecided
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by gidRock: 10:06am On Nov 24, 2013
Guys pls I need help... My Phantom a+ was snatched a few days ago, I want to block the phone but I had no anti theft software installed... What do I do pls help me
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by Coolstan: 10:38am On Nov 24, 2013
lilkech:

See, that's my main problem. I lost my stock rom cwm backup.

Please can can someone help me with a solution. How can I get a new one? Or can can someone else send me his own to use in flashing mine?

Dz tin iz painin me o undecided
just visit Seun Payne's blog. All you need is there
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by Coolstan: 10:41am On Nov 24, 2013
lilclin: Pls how do I customize my background to be the same as home screen wallpaper just like in mr3
find a way to extract the 3D mushroom wallpaper and copy it to your system/app. Though I think I've seen some comments that it only works on Android 4.3
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by Coolstan: 10:43am On Nov 24, 2013
gid_Rock: Guys pls I need help... My Phantom a+ was snatched a few days ago, I want to block the phone but I had no anti theft software installed... What do I do pls help me
Sorry for your loss but Tbh just let bygones be bygones and do your welcome bk. Mine was snatched too when I used the A and I know how that feels. Take heart bro
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by Coolstan: 10:43am On Nov 24, 2013
shogz89:
Any bug discovered yet on mr4
well you tell me sir
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by awofe20(m): 12:06pm On Nov 24, 2013
@Marjoe pls i nd d link of the adventure of tintin
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by lilkech(m): 12:13pm On Nov 24, 2013
Coolstan: just visit Seun Payne's blog. All you need is there

I went there but didn't see the definite links that would give me the stock rom. I am using a bb and the links I saw were not even loading.

Please can you help me with the link to download

Phantom a+ stock rom

And the way I can flash it in without having to use the power button (if this is possible)
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by ohdahphae: 12:26pm On Nov 24, 2013
My second day on mr3. Everything appears to be okay. I updated xposed framework and the gravitybox module
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by ohdahphae: 12:31pm On Nov 24, 2013
Ehen has anybody on mr3 changed system font? Ifont doesn't seem to be working
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by shogz89: 12:50pm On Nov 24, 2013
Coolstan: well you tell me sir
Dint get you
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by DMungai: 12:58pm On Nov 24, 2013
ohdahphae: Ehen has anybody on mr3 changed system font? Ifont doesn't seem to be working
Try Root Tool box, go to interface> fonts > choose your font > click install then reboot device
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by ohdahphae: 2:57pm On Nov 24, 2013
I downloaded root tool box from app store. I can't find interface anywhere
D.Mungai:

Try Root Tool box, go to interface> fonts > choose your font > click install then reboot device
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by Coolstan: 7:27pm On Nov 24, 2013
lilkech:

I went there but didn't see the definite links that would give me the stock rom. I am using a bb and the links I saw were not even loading.

Please can you help me with the link to download

Phantom a+ stock rom

And the way I can flash it in without having to use the power button (if this is possible)

to flash stock rom you will need to use a computer and sp flash tools unless of course you have a nandroid backup you can restore from recovery
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by Coolstan: 7:28pm On Nov 24, 2013
shogz89:
Dint get you
what don't you get?
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by Coolstan: 7:40pm On Nov 24, 2013
ohdahphae: Ehen has anybody on mr3 changed system font? Ifont doesn't seem to be working
ifont works fine sir. just had to change my font when I saw this comment. Pls test and be sure before posting that something doesn't work
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by shogz89: 7:43pm On Nov 24, 2013
Coolstan: what don't you get?
Asked you if mr4 has any bug
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by kio052001(m): 9:11pm On Nov 24, 2013
plz guy am running mr3 n my wireless isn't coming on, my camera button is hard to press wich doesn't on my stock ROM, oda tin is working fyn, wat do I do
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by Nobody: 9:32pm On Nov 24, 2013
koolvin12:

This was what I did to solve the problem of blank screen
1.Boot into recovery and restore back to MR1 or 2(if u backed up before) and reboot
2.Find these 2 zip files in the root of ur SD card..they are xposed disabler recovery and xposed disabler cwm.
3.Boot back into recovery,wipe data/factory reset
4.Flash these zip files and reboot
5.Boot back into recovery and follow the procedure to flash in ur MR3
6.Reboot after flashing and the blank screen problem would be gone.
Good luck bro
only found xposed disabler recovery.
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by ohdahphae: 9:49pm On Nov 24, 2013
I tried like 5 times before posting bro. What mode is yours on?
Coolstan: ifont works fine sir. just had to change my font when I saw this comment. Pls test and be sure before posting that something doesn't work
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by Fiilosofer(m): 10:25pm On Nov 24, 2013
tomii: only found xposed disabler recovery.
me too
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by koolvin12(m): 10:32pm On Nov 24, 2013
Flash it and follow d procedure I listed before and ur blank screen prob should be gone
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by ohdahphae: 10:33pm On Nov 24, 2013
Lemme tell you what I did. Before porting to mr3, I first restored my stock rom which I backed up wiv cwm. Stock rom doesn't come wiv xposed framework. So I didn't have to do all these flashing. I ported to mr3 from stock rom. Hope this helps
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by hermic4eva: 10:51pm On Nov 24, 2013
ohdahphae: My second day on mr3. Everything appears to be okay. I updated xposed framework and the gravitybox module

I can't seem to find ma own gravity box module oooh

(1) (2) (3) ... (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) ... (216) (Reply)

Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. / 2go Version 3.7.0 With BBM And Whatsapp Features On Java OS. / How Do I Download 2go To My Phone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.