Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,798 members, 7,915,263 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 07:35 PM

Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread - Phones (142) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread (426587 Views)

Infinix zero discussion thread! / Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread / Samsung S3 vs Tecno Phantom A (f7) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) ... (216) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by 12month: 2:01pm On Nov 25, 2013
please how to do I return to my stock ROM...I ported to melting rock 3...unfortunately my backup was not complete...now I Want to return to my stock rom...please post tutorial or thread to help me. thanks
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by hermic4eva: 2:06pm On Nov 25, 2013
jman77: will it still be using SD to store tinz?........thanks for your prompt response.

Yes.....BT after taking the pics u can still switch back to SD card....or just try rebooting the fone.....thats all i gat
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by 12month: 2:33pm On Nov 25, 2013
please someone shud help me upload his nandroid backup that I can use to port back to stock ROM for a+
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by ohdahphae: 3:42pm On Nov 25, 2013
It's 1gig+ o! Uploading won't be easy. You should find someone that stays in ur city and collect it.
12month: please someone shud help me upload his nandroid backup that I can use to port back to stock ROM for a+
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by ohdahphae: 3:50pm On Nov 25, 2013
No wahala grin
hermic4eva:

Thanks man it worked perfectly
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by hermic4eva: 4:22pm On Nov 25, 2013
ohdahphae: No wahala grin

Wich soda tweak dey for mr3 wey I need to know off na....and ma video player vol. Is very very low...what can I do to it?
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by ohdahphae: 5:11pm On Nov 25, 2013
I don't have that problem. I use vlc most of the time and it sounds good. I don't think Ders ani tweak again for now o. Thats why I check this thread everyday sha you should too grin
hermic4eva:

Wich soda tweak dey for mr3 wey I need to know off na....and ma video player vol. Is very very low...what can I do to it?
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by ajaolu(m): 6:01pm On Nov 25, 2013
Pls, can anyone help me with my tecno phantom a plus, i use this software " meteos-mtk6589-rom-edit-4gb-en" on it to increase the internal storage partition for apps from 1gb to 2gb after which resulted in bootloop, i have tried restoring my nandroid cwm backup and wiping data and cache but still bootloop persist, it will just display "optimizing apps" then after that display "starting apps" and then hangs there, pls help me, is there any solution.

1 Like

Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by ajaolu(m): 6:13pm On Nov 25, 2013
ohdahphae: It's 1gig+ o! Uploading won't be easy. You should find someone that stays in ur city and collect it.

sir ohdahphae, pls i need your tecno f7+ stock recovery image, only the stock recovery image as i have my nandroid backup but with cwm recovery image, i want to revert this cwm recovery to the stock one, pls help me, and if possible how i can flash the stock recovery.img Thanks.
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by Fiilosofer(m): 6:37pm On Nov 25, 2013
Dunno what I did to mr3 oo... I've tried everything... Still blank screen
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by Fiilosofer(m): 6:43pm On Nov 25, 2013
melya: for those who are having a blank screen after flashing melting rock here is the solution, cos i encounter the same, what i did is wiped every thing and flash again
please tell me the steps you used to solve the blank screen problem
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by just2endowed: 7:18pm On Nov 25, 2013
iwho want to sell his a plus. Pm me
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by diphy: 8:06pm On Nov 25, 2013
just2endowed: iwho want to sell his a plus. Pm me
a friend wanna sell hes @30k...
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by lilclin(m): 9:07pm On Nov 25, 2013
Pls how can I upload pictures on whatsapp and even BBM without cropying it because it always shows crop even wallpaper
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by bimbaztryzzi(m): 9:13pm On Nov 25, 2013
lilclin: Pls how can I upload pictures on whatsapp and even BBM without cropying it because it always shows crop even wallpaper

ya i wil lyk to know how to
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by ohdahphae: 9:54pm On Nov 25, 2013
When I try to charge my phone while its off the charge animation is all messed up and I can't see how many percent battery I have. Is it just me? Or is it general for mr3.
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by lilclin(m): 9:56pm On Nov 25, 2013
bimbaz_tryzzi:

ya i wil lyk to know how to
yea
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by ohdahphae: 9:57pm On Nov 25, 2013
Sorry I can't help with that. Did you backup with cwm? What do you need stock recovery for when you have cwm
ajaolu:

sir ohdahphae, pls i need your tecno f7+ stock recovery image, only the stock recovery image as i have my nandroid backup but with cwm recovery image, i want to revert this cwm recovery to the stock one, pls help me, and if possible how i can flash the stock recovery.img Thanks.
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by lilclin(m): 9:58pm On Nov 25, 2013
ohdahphae: When I try to charge my phone while its off the charge animation is all messed up and I can't see how many percent battery I have. Is it just me? Or is it general for mr3.
same
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by ohdahphae: 10:01pm On Nov 25, 2013
Ogas in the house coolstan, seunpayne & marcjoe can you guys help with stock ROM recovery img?

1 Like

Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by ohdahphae: 10:02pm On Nov 25, 2013
Thankyou for your prompt response. I was about to wipe and flash the rom again grin
lilclin: same
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by Coolstan: 10:47pm On Nov 25, 2013
ajaolu: Pls, can anyone help me with my tecno phantom a plus, i use this software " meteos-mtk6589-rom-edit-4gb-en" on it to increase the internal storage partition for apps from 1gb to 2gb after which resulted in bootloop, i have tried restoring my nandroid cwm backup and wiping data and cache but still bootloop persist, it will just display "optimizing apps" then after that display "starting apps" and then hangs there, pls help me, is there any solution.
I should have posted on this earlier. Stay away from that app. Right now your emmc is corrupt and your best bet is taking your phone to Carlcare. Happened to me and neither sp flash tools or nandroid could help out

1 Like

Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by lilclin(m): 10:50pm On Nov 25, 2013
ohdahphae: Thankyou for your prompt response. I was about to wipe and flash the rom again grin
welcome bro
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by lilclin(m): 10:51pm On Nov 25, 2013
lilclin: Pls how can I upload pictures on whatsapp and even BBM without cropying it because it always shows crop even wallpaper
?
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by Coolstan: 11:02pm On Nov 25, 2013
lilclin: same
the issue you're facing isn't from Melting Rocks 3 but from whatever rom you were on before you flashed MR3. Your logo.bin has been corrupt long ago. To fix the issue flash my perfect nightmare boot patch and your issue should be solved
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by just2endowed: 11:07pm On Nov 25, 2013
diphy: a friend wanna sell hes @30k...
bros its too expensive
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by leemahayat(m): 12:31am On Nov 26, 2013
[quote author=Coolstan] the issue you're facing isn't from Melting Rocks 3 but from whatever rom you were on before you flashed MR3. Your logo.bin has been corrupt long ago. To fix the issue flash my perfect nightmare boot patch and your issue should be solved

coolstan does it work for Mr 3 as in your previous post you indicated it only work for Mr 2.
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by sambo4allyahoocom: 2:23am On Nov 26, 2013
12month:

i want to sell mine 25k still working perfectly
whre exactly re u, iam intrested
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by 12month: 2:36am On Nov 26, 2013
sambo4all@yahoo.com:
whre exactly re u, iam intrested

I stay near lasu,ojo but I can come down to Ikeja
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by jman77(m): 3:31am On Nov 26, 2013
hermic4eva:

Yes.....BT after taking the pics u can still switch back to SD card....or just try rebooting the fone.....thats all i gat
thanks a great deal! it worked........you're my hero.
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by diphy: 6:48am On Nov 26, 2013
just2endowed:
bros its too expensive
how much do u wanna buy n where r u?

(1) (2) (3) ... (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) ... (216) (Reply)

2go Version 3.7.0 With BBM And Whatsapp Features On Java OS. / How Do I Download 2go To My Phone? / Nokia Care @ Nigeria:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.