Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,847 members, 7,872,838 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:25 PM

Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread - Phones (141) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread (423432 Views)

Infinix zero discussion thread! / Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread / Samsung S3 vs Tecno Phantom A (f7) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) ... (216) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by hermic4eva: 11:03pm On Nov 24, 2013
Pls the vol.of ma media on the mr3 is kinda low and I can't seem to edit ma pictures in gallery also the fone kips hanging while am typing.....pls someone I need an answer to this
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by ohdahphae: 12:09am On Nov 25, 2013
Oga Stan don't mind me o! I went to gaan use the ancient version of ifont. I got the latest version and it works just fine. My bad grin grin
Coolstan: ifont works fine sir. just had to change my font when I saw this comment. Pls test and be sure before posting that something doesn't work
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by ohdahphae: 12:11am On Nov 25, 2013
Gravity box and xposed installer are both in the app drawer with all the other apps. Just look carefully
hermic4eva:

I can't seem to find ma own gravity box module oooh
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by hermic4eva: 12:56am On Nov 25, 2013
[quote author=ohdahphae]Gravity box and xposed installer are both in the app drawer with all the other apps. Just look carefully[quote]

Am telling u that I can't find it anymore.....I be been searching for it for a while its not here ...pls where can I find it abi E just miss link DAT?
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by ohdahphae: 1:04am On Nov 25, 2013
Ehn if thats the case i suggest you flash the rom again o! Who knows what else culd be missing
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by marcjoe(m): 2:02am On Nov 25, 2013
hermic4eva: Am telling u that I can't find it anymore.....I be been searching for it for a while its not here ...pls where can I find it abi E just miss link DAT?

Y DONT U USE TITANUM BACKUP TO CHECK MAYBE ITS STILL INSTALLED....
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by jman77(m): 2:59am On Nov 25, 2013
@tomzman, pls help a nigga out with the droid VPN stuff.thanks ...........olinepay@gmail.com
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by DMungai: 5:26am On Nov 25, 2013
ohdahphae: I downloaded root tool box from app store. I can't find interface anywhere
Bro don't scroll down, scroll to your left u will see it.. Interface, font installer..
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by nancyuncommon(f): 5:37am On Nov 25, 2013
My tecno powerbank stopped working when i mistakenly poured my perfume on it...weneva i plug in my charger, it wil just flash that blue light indicator but it wont charge..any1 with an idea of what to do to make it charge??
uncommonnancy@gmail.com
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by hermic4eva: 6:36am On Nov 25, 2013
ohdahphae: Ehn if thats the case i suggest you flash the rom again o! Who knows what else culd be missing

So I should install the mr3 again......is there no other way?
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by hermic4eva: 6:40am On Nov 25, 2013
marcjoe:

Y DONT U USE TITANUM BACKUP TO CHECK MAYBE ITS STILL INSTALLED....

I just checked .. its not there....
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by hermic4eva: 6:57am On Nov 25, 2013
ohdahphae: Ehn if thats the case i suggest you flash the rom again o! Who knows what else culd be missing

And how can I do DAT sir....cos wen I 1st installed the mr3 ....it was there .....so who knows wat else is missing sad
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by kio052001(m): 7:20am On Nov 25, 2013
plz any 1 in b rm help me out here
am running mr3 on my A+ n everything is working fyn except 4 my wireless, 7C195167 is my pin. tanks
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by ohdahphae: 8:22am On Nov 25, 2013
bro try this,download xposed intaller from http://dl.xposed.info/latest.apk then install it. If the mr3 xposed is still installed, it will ask you to update.
hermic4eva:

And how can I do DAT sir....cos wen I 1st installed the mr3 ....it was there .....so who knows wat else is missing sad
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by hermic4eva: 8:30am On Nov 25, 2013
ohdahphae: bro try this,download xposed intaller from http://dl.xposed.info/latest.apk then install it. If the mr3 xposed is still installed, it will ask you to update.
I saw gravity box under downloads ......so should I download it?
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by ohdahphae: 8:31am On Nov 25, 2013
Have you tried restarting the phone? Reboot it and try the wifi again
kio052001: plz any 1 in b rm help me out here
am running mr3 on my A+ n everything is working fyn except 4 my wireless, 7C195167 is my pin. tanks
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by ohdahphae: 8:33am On Nov 25, 2013
Bro when you wer installing did it ask you to update the app? Check modules and see if gravity box is already there. If not feel free to download.
hermic4eva:
I saw gravity box under downloads ......so should I download it?
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by hermic4eva: 8:36am On Nov 25, 2013
I downloaded it and this is what am getting

Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by hariorh: 8:39am On Nov 25, 2013
Seeing so much issues with ported roms sha. shocked Less solutions to them... Better stick to what i have jeje before i start submitting applications on one problem or the other after flashing...

grin

1 Like

Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by ohdahphae: 8:40am On Nov 25, 2013
Did you go to modules in the xposed framework to activate gravity box? If not go to modules, you should find a small checkbox beside gravity box, tick it and reboot your phone.
hermic4eva: I downloaded it and this is what am getting
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by kio052001(m): 9:26am On Nov 25, 2013
bros i've done dat ova n ova

ohdahphae: Have you tried restarting the phone? Reboot it and try the wifi again
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by gidRock: 9:43am On Nov 25, 2013
Coolstan: Sorry for your loss but Tbh just let bygones be bygones and do your welcome bk. Mine was snatched too when I used the A and I know how that feels. Take heart bro
Thanks man... Its gonna take a while before I can gather up funds to buy dis fone again, until then... Its bye bye to this thread
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by Abbeyme: 9:54am On Nov 25, 2013
Hi guys, I need to know how u capture screenshots of this phantom phones. Is there any other app involved?
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by tomzman: 10:28am On Nov 25, 2013
Abeg droidvpn users, is anyone having this problem of droidvpn not browsing when network is showing 3G? I'm experiencing that and it's freaking annoying.
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by hermic4eva: 10:44am On Nov 25, 2013
ohdahphae: Did you go to modules in the xposed framework to activate gravity box? If not go to modules, you should find a small checkbox beside gravity box, tick it and reboot your phone.

Thanks man it worked perfectly

Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by hermic4eva: 10:47am On Nov 25, 2013
Oga ohdahphae a beg E get any tweak wey I still mid to know for this mr3? Cos am really enjoying it ooh grin
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by LORDVEST(m): 11:25am On Nov 25, 2013
nancyuncommon: My tecno powerbank stopped working when i mistakenly poured my perfume on it...weneva i plug in my charger, it wil just flash that blue light indicator but it wont charge..any1 with an idea of what to do to make it charge??
uncommonnancy@gmail.com

My powerbank also stopped charging nd only flashes the blue light ! I took it to carlcare , they'll collect it nd give u a new one nd you pay 1000 .. If ure nt with the old one they won't give you a new one oh
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by mk34(m): 11:42am On Nov 25, 2013
I jux got a dis phantom n9 pad lst wk, subscribed wit
260mb glo nd it ws surfing normally until
now..everything just STOPPED (browsing)..av checked
almost every web setting, switched on data connection,
deres still 200mb data nd it still won't work...pls need
help frm anyone
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by stinville(m): 11:54am On Nov 25, 2013
@marcjoe or anyone else who could help. I hv successfully rooted my Phantom a+ and would like to install the MR3. Pleeeeease kindly list out in details the process/steps I need to follow and all what I need to download for this. I know these might hv been listed at some point in this thread Buh kindly help a broda out. I don't hv an in depth knowledge on IT so will need expantiations. Preferably send this detail to my mail box ; austycoxy@gmail.com
Thanks in advance.
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by jman77(m): 12:15pm On Nov 25, 2013
@all,pls help me o, i wanted to snap some with my phone and it refused and instead display an SD memory out of space notification. the pictures on my phone are not up to hundred.though i download some stuff which i copied to my lappy just morning. what am i gonna do?

@tomzman, message received........thanks a lot
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by hermic4eva: 12:25pm On Nov 25, 2013
jman77: @all,pls help me o, i wanted to snap some with my phone and it refused and instead display an SD memory out of space notification. the pictures on my phone are not up to hundred.though i download some stuff which i copied to my lappy just morning. what am i gonna do?

@tomzman, message received........thanks a lot

Move ur default storage to phone memory and try it again
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by jman77(m): 1:38pm On Nov 25, 2013
hermic4eva:

Move ur default storage to phone memory and try it again
will it still be using SD to store tinz?........thanks for your prompt response.

(1) (2) (3) ... (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) ... (216) (Reply)

Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. / 2go Version 3.7.0 With BBM And Whatsapp Features On Java OS. / How Do I Download 2go To My Phone?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.