Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,204,134 members, 7,987,958 topics. Date: Monday, 28 October 2024 at 08:45 PM

MTN Customer Care Thread - Phones (178) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / MTN Customer Care Thread (599123 Views)

MTN Customer Care Whatsapp Numbers / Glo Customer Care Thread (unofficial) / Etisalat Customer Care Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) ... (256) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by dustmalik(m): 5:20pm On Nov 05, 2016
iliyande:

MTN pulse
I guess that's why then. Mine is on the default Startpack tariff.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by investigator007: 6:06pm On Nov 05, 2016
tayoccu:
Y'ello Nairalanders,

We are using this thread as another channel to help, listen and learn from existing and potential MTN subscribers. Do not hesitate to send your inquiries, complaints and suggestions here, JideSM and I will do our best to make sure you get satisfactory response.

Welcome to the new World!

You scammers only god will punish u guys
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by yerimastyle(m): 7:12am On Nov 06, 2016
Why would MTN advertise a promo to offer customers 20 Gig data, if you purchase their MIFI. I went to their office in vi to buy a mifi that comes wit 20 Gig and the customer care told me its 20 gig and I asked her again, are you sure ? and she answered me I am very sure you will see for your self only to get home check my data and I saw 10gig please some one should explain what happened .
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by demo4show(m): 12:18pm On Nov 06, 2016
Hello Mr Jide

Please for God sake deactivate me from all subscriptions. My hard earned # 50 was deducted unfairly.

Please please do this for me.

Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Agboki: 1:04pm On Nov 06, 2016
yerimastyle:
Why would MTN advertise a promo to offer customers 20 Gig data, if you purchase their MIFI. I went to their office in vi to buy a mifi that comes wit 20 Gig and the customer care told me its 20 gig and I asked her again, are you sure ? and she answered me I am very sure you will see for your self only to get home check my data and I saw 10gig please some one should explain what happened .

oga kul down,dey did same 2 me,bt after days of calling dey told me it was network error and leta added d 10gb 2 make it 20.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by dustmalik(m): 2:31pm On Nov 06, 2016
Agboki:

oga kul down,dey did same 2 me,bt after days of calling dey told me it was network error and leta added d 10gb 2 make it 20.
Why should he cool down? I bought two MiFis since on the 23rd of last month, and I was only given 10gb on each one. I complained to JideSM, but he didn't even reply me. I went on Twitter and complained to @MTN180. They asked for all my details, including the IMEIs of the MiFis and their corresponding numbers. I gave them all they requested for, and till today, they've not done anything about it.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by johnolusetire97(m): 5:00pm On Nov 08, 2016
Mtn finally gave me my 10 gb after 2 weeks of emails
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by yerimastyle(m): 5:46am On Nov 09, 2016
How did you do it
johnolusetire97:
Mtn finally gave me my 10 gb after 2 weeks of emails
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 10:36am On Nov 09, 2016
demo4show:
Hello Mr Jide

Please for God sake deactivate me from all subscriptions. My hard earned # 50 was deducted unfairly.

Please please do this for me.

Sorry about the inconvenience the deduction may have caused you. I wish to inform you that the service whiich led to the N50 deduction has been deactivated as requested.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 10:38am On Nov 09, 2016
investigator007:

You scammers only god will punish u guys

Sorry for any inconvenience experienced. You can state the issue for assistance.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by sheyibiyi: 10:40am On Nov 09, 2016
good morning mr jidesm.
I got a sms frm mtn saying i subscribed to 'LAUGH OUT LOUD' which i didn't and #50 was deducted frm my acct, all these happened overnight. UNSUBSCRIBE my no 07030299820 frm these services , I'm UNINTERESTED in them and a REFUND of my hard earned money. thanks as always.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 11:41am On Nov 09, 2016
sheyibiyi:
good morning mr jidesm.
I got a sms frm mtn saying i subscribed to 'LAUGH OUT LOUD' which i didn't and #50 was deducted frm my acct, all these happened overnight. UNSUBSCRIBE my no 07030299820 frm these services , I'm UNINTERESTED in them and a REFUND of my hard earned money. thanks as always.

Sorry about the inconvenience the deduction may have caused you. Please be informed that the Laugh Out Loud service has been deactivated as requested.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by 2chik(f): 4:42pm On Nov 09, 2016
@tayoccu, @jideSM... I understand you can assist me here regarding MTN issues.
I missed a call from 180 almost two weeks ago on the 27th of October 2016. I have tried to call back but you know... I never got a tangible reason from the call centre agents but one call centre agent admitted it might have been due to a recent job application I did. Yes, I applied for Customer Relationship Officer (Product and Testing) just about a month back, so I think the call could have been for this reason. I have sent email to mtn customer care, I have also tweeted @MTN180 but got no response yet. Please how can you help me. And thanks in advance
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Nobody: 6:22pm On Nov 09, 2016
Hey agents... Is it possible to buy Mtn 4g modem without the 10gb data thing?
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 9:47am On Nov 11, 2016
MetaHuman:
Hey agents... Is it possible to buy Mtn 4g modem without the 10gb data thing?

Hi, the MTN Mifi 4GLTE comes with a device bonus of 10GB at N10,000. It comes together with the device. It might not be possible.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 10:05am On Nov 11, 2016
2chik:
@tayoccu, @jideSM... I understand you can assist me here regarding MTN issues.
I missed a call from 180 almost two weeks ago on the 27th of October 2016. I have tried to call back but you know... I never got a tangible reason from the call centre agents but one call centre agent admitted it might have been due to a recent job application I did. Yes, I applied for Customer Relationship Officer (Product and Testing) just about a month back, so I think the call could have been for this reason. I have sent email to mtn customer care, I have also tweeted @MTN180 but got no response yet. Please how can you help me. And thanks in advance

Hello, kindly note that the HR Team in MTN will definitely contact you as long as it deals with recruitment if you are successful. Sorry about the inconvenience.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Damix007(m): 7:34pm On Nov 11, 2016
iliyande:

try and activate a data plan at least N500, the remaining 10gig will be allocated.

Note: This is from my personal experience yesterday.

Is this still working cos no concrete resolution by mtn customercare
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Damix007(m): 10:34pm On Nov 11, 2016
JideSM:

Hi, the MTN Mifi 4GLTE comes with a device bonus of 10GB at N10,000. It comes together with the device. It might not be possible.

Whats happens if one gets 10gb instead of 20gb advertised? Despite series of live chats and tweets nothing is being done?
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Kabawhat: 1:44am On Nov 12, 2016
Mtn why...
I don't know maybe I should stop loading airtime on your Sim, don't why you are deducted my airtime #100 again, please deactivate any service that taking the airtime please 07064325028
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 1:19pm On Nov 12, 2016
Kabawhat:
Mtn why...
I don't know maybe I should stop loading airtime on your Sim, don't why you are deducted my airtime #100 again, please deactivate any service that taking the airtime please 07064325028

Sorry about the deduction experienced. Investigation shows you were billed for MTN Music+ service. The service has been deactivated as requested.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Kingzy4pep(m): 9:11pm On Nov 12, 2016
I mistakenly transferred 4000naira worth of airtime to a wrong line, and it seems the number is not in use.

Is there anything that can be done?
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by walebayode: 9:16pm On Nov 12, 2016
I'm presently roaming outside Nigeria with my MTN number. I've been trying to renew my BB subscription but I cant because the messages I'm sending to 21600 are not being delivered. Kindly help out, thanks.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by tjmc: 9:11am On Nov 13, 2016
please how do I stop MTN services from poping up on my android phone. I get like 20 MTN services pop up everyday and I want it discontinued.
thanks jide
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 11:11am On Nov 13, 2016
tjmc:
please how do I stop MTN services from poping up on my android phone. I get like 20 MTN services pop up everyday and I want it discontinued.
thanks jide
Kindly send HELP to 2442 via SMS to activate the Do-Not-Disturb service and dial *123*5*4*1# to deactivate all promotional and advert services on your line.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 11:20am On Nov 13, 2016
walebayode:
I'm presently roaming outside Nigeria with my MTN number. I've been trying to renew my BB subscription but I cant because the messages I'm sending to 21600 are not being delivered. Kindly help out, thanks.
Please be informed that while roaming you will be restricted from subscribing to the blackberry data plans by the roaming partner network. Kindly connect to any WIFI service in the country you are currently roaming in.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 11:23am On Nov 13, 2016
Kingzy4pep:
I mistakenly transferred 4000naira worth of airtime to a wrong line, and it seems the number is not in use.

Is there anything that can be done?
Sorry about this. Kindly provide your phone number, the recipient's phone number and date of transaction for assistance.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by INISBIZ(m): 11:48am On Nov 13, 2016
@JideSM, is there still a 5gb bonus after 4G sim migration?
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by pjoh: 12:00pm On Nov 13, 2016
Please my airtime is just reducing. I had 623 naira in my account and I made 3 mins call my balance is now 295 naira please help me out my no is 08142324166
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 12:51pm On Nov 13, 2016
INISBIZ:
@JideSM, is there still a 5gb bonus after 4G sim migration?
Please be informed that the 5GB bonus given after a 4G SIM upgrade is no longer available. Thank you.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 1:05pm On Nov 13, 2016
pjoh:
Please my airtime is just reducing. I had 623 naira in my account and I made 3 mins call my balance is now 295 naira please help me out my no is 08142324166
Please be informed that 300naira was deducted for the Music plus service. Kindly send STOP to 5900 via SMS to deactivate the music plus service. Thank you.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Agboki: 2:59pm On Nov 13, 2016
dustmalik:

Why should he cool down? I bought two MiFis since on the 23rd of last month, and I was only given 10gb on each one. I complained to JideSM, but he didn't even reply me. I went on Twitter and complained to @MTN180. They asked for all my details, including the IMEIs of the MiFis and their corresponding numbers. I gave them all they requested for, and till today, they've not done anything about it.

oga d issue is nt even wit d modem, bt sim.in every new sim nw u are giving double data bonus 4 six months!bt e b lyk say dem no enable am immediately b4 subscribing u of 5k data bundle which was suppose 2 b 4 10gb bt d bonus made it 20gb.And during d tym u both dat sim dey had issues wit dat service!i also ova complained b4 dey gve me bck my 10gb.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Agboki: 3:09pm On Nov 13, 2016
and pls note d mtn mifi is 5k and u ar been subscribed of 5k wit a 4g lite sim.while d double data bonus allows u 2 av 20gb instead ur normal 10gb.i also av 1 2 sell only d mifi 6k @ ojo lagos.

(1) (2) (3) ... (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) ... (256) (Reply)

Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? / TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread / How To Access Facebook Desktop Version On Mobile Phones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.