Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,869 members, 7,872,885 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 02:12 AM

MTN Customer Care Thread - Phones (201) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / MTN Customer Care Thread (577483 Views)

MTN Customer Care Whatsapp Numbers / Glo Customer Care Thread (unofficial) / Etisalat Customer Care Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) (203) (204) ... (256) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by TheTega(m): 1:42am On May 31, 2017
Hello JideSM, I can't access my sim card, There has been no network on the sim for the past 5 hours now and when I switched to a smaller phone and I try calling my number it keeps saying Switched Off. Please fix this. I have sent you a mail earlier
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 10:21am On May 31, 2017
Ccanyanwu:

Please is the mtn happy hour night browsing back and better now?

Hi Ccanyanwu, yes please. You can text Night to 131 ONLY available on MTN Pulse. Regards
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 10:26am On May 31, 2017
Iamsheye:
cryplease how do i retrieve my lost mtn line

Hi Iamsheye, i'm truly sorry about your lost line. Please visit the nearest MTN Walk-in centre with a valid ID card, PUK and sim registration details to retrieve the line. Regards
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Iamsheye(m): 10:41am On May 31, 2017
JideSM:

Hi Iamsheye, i'm truly sorry about your lost line. Please visit the nearest MTN Walk-in centre with a valid ID card, PUK and sim registration details to retrieve the line. Regards
ok thanks
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 12:46pm On May 31, 2017
TheTega:

Hello JideSM, I can't access my sim card, There has been no network on the sim for the past 5 hours now and when I switched to a smaller phone and I try calling my number it keeps saying Switched Off. Please fix this. I have sent you a mail earlier

Hi TheTega, so sorry for the inconvenience. I've replied your private message. Please check. Regards
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by IphyParol: 2:43pm On May 31, 2017
I apologize for the inconvenience experiences. Please respond with your telephone number so that I can assist you with your request (if it is yet to resolved). Thanks.

lynkyinka:
Hello Mr JideSm

I need to be deactiviated from MTN CALLERFEEL WEEKLY service
I've tried unsuccessfully many times cos I still get charged #50 every week
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Nobody: 7:43pm On May 31, 2017
JideSM:

Hi Ccanyanwu, yes please. You can text Night to 131 ONLY available on MTN Pulse. Regards
Thank you
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by odrims: 8:21pm On May 31, 2017
what are the latest tariif plans please for calls
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Lordemperoris100(m): 9:26pm On May 31, 2017
JideSM, my sim all of sudden is not showing in my phone
I have inserted it in 3 different IT ON SHOWING INSERT SIM
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 8:35am On Jun 01, 2017
odrims:
what are the latest tariif plans please for calls

Hi odrims, The tariff plans currently available are MTN Pulse, MTN XtraSpecial, MTN BetaTalk and MTN XtraValue.
1.MTN Pulse is prepaid tariff plan that allows customers make calls at a FLAT rate of 11kobo/sec for calls ACROSS ALL local Networks in Nigeria after spending NGN10 daily. To Migrate dial *406*1# OR TEXT 406 TO 131
SMS to all local Networks in Nigeria will cost you N4.
2. MTN BetaTalk is prepaid tariff plan that rewards customers with 150% airtime bonus on every recharge below N100 and 250% airtime bonus on recharges from N100 and above. Calls would be charged at 42kobo/sec to all local Networks in Nigeria from the main and bonus airtime. Dial *123*2*6# to migrate or BT TO 131.
3. MTN Xtraspecial is a prepaid tariff plan that allows you enjoy a flat rate of 15kobo/sec for calls to all local Networks in Nigeria and to some selected international destinations from the very first second. Dial *408*1# or text 408 to 131 to migrate.
4. MTN Xtravalue tariff Plan is a plan that rewards you airtime for National SMS & calls, International calls to selected destinations and volumes of data for browsing after subscribing to xtraValue bundle plan.
The XtraValue bundle is divided into XtraTalk (this bundle gives you more airtime than data) and XtraData (this bundle gives you more data than airtime). You can purchase any XtraValue bundles by dialing *131*2#. Once you exhaust your bundle and you do not renew it, your calls, SMS or data will be deducted from your main account at the tariff plan rate(National calls will be charged at 20k/sec, standard International call rate and National SMS at N4).

1 Like

Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 8:38am On Jun 01, 2017
Lordemperoris100:
JideSM, my sim all of sudden is not showing in my phone

I have inserted it in 3 different IT ON SHOWING INSERT SIM

Hi Lordemperoris100, i sincerely apologize for the inconvenience. Kindly visit the nearest MTN Walk-in centre with a valid ID card, PUK and sim registration details to retrieve the line. Regards
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by jmichlins(m): 7:20pm On Jun 01, 2017
Please MTN stole my money even after I warned them about subscribing me to a stuff I never asked of. You said I should pm you my number. My number is 07032446904
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 9:57am On Jun 02, 2017
jmichlins:
Please MTN stole my money even after I warned them about subscribing me to a stuff I never asked of. You said I should pm you my number. My number is 07032446904

Hi jmichlins, so sorry for the inconvenience. Checks on your line show that you were billed for Divine Messages service. However, the service is no longer active on the line. Regards
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by alex81(m): 1:55pm On Jun 02, 2017
hi jidesm, kindly update with d latest share n sale transaction charges.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by jmichlins(m): 1:25am On Jun 03, 2017
JideSM:

Hi jmichlins, so sorry for the inconvenience. Checks on your line show that you were billed for Divine Messages service. However, the service is no longer active on the line. Regards
and who subscribed me to such. I called MTN severally warning you people to deactivate any vas active on my line and the agents I spoke with denied any knowledge of such service only for me to recharge and you stole my money. Please I need it back
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Nobody: 3:47am On Jun 03, 2017
JideSM:

It's like the night browsing ( N25/500mb) for mtn pulse users is gone for good cause today 500mb was deducted from my monthly subscription instead of the one I paid for. So sad right now
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 12:09pm On Jun 04, 2017
alex81:
hi jidesm, kindly update with d latest share n sale transaction charges.
Hi alex81, see details here: http://www.mtnonline.com/products-services/value-added-services/share-and-sell
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 12:29pm On Jun 04, 2017
Ccanyanwu:

It's like the night browsing ( N25/500mb) for mtn pulse users is gone for good cause today 500mb was deducted from my monthly subscription instead of the one I paid for. So sad right now

So sorry to hear this, Ccanyanwu. Please PM your phone number for further assistance with this.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jun 04, 2017
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 2:31pm On Jun 04, 2017
Ccanyanwu:

A refund of the deducted amount for Happy Hour has been made to you.

Please be informed that the Happy Hour data now works only if there is no active data bundle on your line.
If you activate Happy Hour data while having an active bundle, you will be billed from your bundle when you try to browse the internet within the happy hour period.

Apologies once again for any inconvenience caused and thank you.

1 Like

Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jun 04, 2017
JideSM:

A refund of the deducted amount for Happy Hour has been made to you.

Please be informed that the Happy Hour data now works only if there is no active data bundle on your line.
If you activate Happy Hour data while having an active bundle, you will be billed from your bundle when you try to browse the internet within the happy hour period.

Apologies once again for any inconvenience caused and thank you.
Thank you
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by othenok(f): 4:02am On Jun 06, 2017
JideSM, Please my mum has been complaining that N50 is being deducted from her line every week for subscription she didn't know how it started. She has tried to stop it by following the instruction on the message which says to send kleek7 to 54881 but to no avail. Please help cos the poor old woman is currently frustrated. Her number is 08033390874. Thanks
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by busar(m): 6:41am On Jun 06, 2017
Hello Jidesm, it's been a while I used the share n sell service so I seem to have forgotten the password. Could you please help me reset the pin? I don't have the puk anymore
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by nenergy(m): 6:22pm On Jun 06, 2017
Please is the MTN data share service still functional? I got 2 different response from your Twitter reps. Also how do I become a MTN data reseller?
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 8:45am On Jun 07, 2017
othenok:
JideSM, Please my mum has been complaining that N50 is being deducted from her line every week for subscription she didn't know how it started. She has tried to stop it by following the instruction on the message which says to send kleek7 to 54881 but to no avail. Please help cos the poor old woman is currently frustrated. Her number is 08033390874. Thanks

Hi othenok, so sorry for the inconvenience. Checks revealed that the service is no longer available on the line. In addition, you can dial *447# or *123*5# to manage value added services. Regards
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 8:49am On Jun 07, 2017
busar:
Hello Jidesm, it's been a while I used the share n sell service so I seem to have forgotten the password. Could you please help me reset the pin? I don't have the puk anymore

Hi busar, apologies for the inconvenience. Please send the affected mobile number via PM to enable me assist. Regards
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 8:53am On Jun 07, 2017
nenergy:
Please is the MTN data share service still functional? I got 2 different response from your Twitter reps. Also how do I become a MTN data reseller?

Hi nenergy, please visit https://mtnbusiness.com.ng/sme/datashare for details on MTN SME Data Share. Regards
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by olu4life(m): 1:05pm On Jun 07, 2017
need ur help Jidesm, want to retrieve mtn line. What do i need to bring to ur office
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 1:07pm On Jun 07, 2017
latestguy:
08035317926 when ever I recharge mtn they deduct 100 from my account which is unfair pls help stop this thing if not I will dump u definitely

Hi latestguy, so sorry for the inconvenience. Checks revealed that you were billed for 30MB 1-Day Mobile Data plan. Kindly dial *131*4# to check your data balance. Regards
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 1:22pm On Jun 07, 2017
olu4life:
need ur help Jidesm, want to retrieve mtn line. What do i need to bring to ur office

Hi olu4life, please visit the nearest MTN Walk-in centre with a valid ID card, PUK and sim registration details to retrieve the line. Regards
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by olu4life(m): 1:26pm On Jun 07, 2017
JideSM:

Hi olu4life, please visit the nearest MTN Walk-in centre with a valid ID card, PUK and sim registration details to retrieve the line. Regards
PUK bawo? Where i wan see that one? Did u guys know dat 90% dont keep their sim pack any longer?

(1) (2) (3) ... (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) (203) (204) ... (256) (Reply)

Switch Off Your Phones Before 12:30 - 3:30am Today, Its........ / Help! How Do I Change My 2go Profile Location. / Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.