Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,786 members, 7,875,956 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 04:40 AM

MTN Customer Care Thread - Phones (60) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / MTN Customer Care Thread (577793 Views)

MTN Customer Care Whatsapp Numbers / Glo Customer Care Thread (unofficial) / Etisalat Customer Care Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) ... (256) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Angel15(f): 7:07pm On Dec 25, 2013
JideSM:

You will be contacted. Apologies for any inconvenience.

Ok I'm waitn. Thanks
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by saddabm(m): 7:18pm On Dec 25, 2013
hi guys can any one help me?
does mtn bis works on android phones if yes what is the procedure. thank you i'all be waiting
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by TomiSwag(m): 9:08pm On Dec 25, 2013
hello, good evening everyone!
complements of the season....I wanna send an open letter out to MTN of whom i have been a loyal customer for over 9years.
i have to voice my huge disappointment for the way my line has been malfunctioning. for close to 4 months, specifically
late august 2013 to this very date 25th Decenber 2013.whenever i make phone calls they get terminated before my credit
runs out. when i load #100 my calls terminate when my credit gets to approximately #25, or when i load #200 it stops at #80. which i would
hav to restart my fone or load more credit only for it to get stuck at a higer amount.
but last week friday was the just the last straw for me. i made a call to there customer care unit via 180,
then a lady answered me,i told her what the issue was, then i was told that the issue has been sorted out (got this as the reference i.d- MTN1-16294278913)and
to restart my phone(i use a nokia X2-01), but to my amazement everything crashed. couldn't call,text,browse not even to their costumer care!
called again from another MTN line told relaid the old and new issue to them. they said the same thing again about resolving
it and got this ref i.d- MTN 1-16302326930.i had to sit out over 24hours without contact for that day plus all business for that dayb crashed.
it was rectied late the next day after calling them again. now it started again today christmas day 25th dec 2013. i was thinking of going to court
for their incompetence(please this is not an empty statement) but I will just port in peace. maybe i might just be 1 customer in many but
wild fire spreads faster than you think.at this stage i cannot make calls, text or even browse. even worse i cannot receive.
it has been terribly frustrating. i'm not a fan of being on multiple networks so I basically use this MTN line for everything.
this day as i type this letter i have not made or received any contact what so ever to any of my friends or business partners in anyway.

publicly i place my phone number here for any MTN rep to take action. because to me it is worthless....
08069509047... rectify it and regain ur integrity!

1 Like

Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 1:01pm On Dec 26, 2013
saddabm: hi guys can any one help me?
does mtn bis works on android phones if yes what is the procedure. thank you i'all be waiting

Y'ello Saddabm, MTN Blackberry plans are for Blackberry devices ONLY.

Please see image for plans that can be used on Android devices.

[img]http:///a/img198/2941/o0sv.png[/img]
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 1:28pm On Dec 26, 2013
Tomi Swag: hello, good evening everyone!
complements of the season....I wanna send an open letter out to MTN of whom i have been a loyal customer for over 9years.
i have to voice my huge disappointment for the way my line has been malfunctioning. for close to 4 months, specifically
late august 2013 to this very date 25th Decenber 2013.whenever i make phone calls they get terminated before my credit
runs out. when i load #100 my calls terminate when my credit gets to approximately #25, or when i load #200 it stops at #80. which i would
hav to restart my fone or load more credit only for it to get stuck at a higer amount.
but last week friday was the just the last straw for me. i made a call to there customer care unit via 180,
then a lady answered me,i told her what the issue was, then i was told that the issue has been sorted out (got this as the reference i.d- MTN1-16294278913)and
to restart my phone(i use a nokia X2-01), but to my amazement everything crashed. couldn't call,text,browse not even to their costumer care!
called again from another MTN line told relaid the old and new issue to them. they said the same thing again about resolving
it and got this ref i.d- MTN 1-16302326930.i had to sit out over 24hours without contact for that day plus all business for that dayb crashed.
it was rectied late the next day after calling them again. now it started again today christmas day 25th dec 2013. i was thinking of going to court
for their incompetence(please this is not an empty statement) but I will just port in peace. maybe i might just be 1 customer in many but
wild fire spreads faster than you think.at this stage i cannot make calls, text or even browse. even worse i cannot receive.
it has been terribly frustrating. i'm not a fan of being on multiple networks so I basically use this MTN line for everything.
this day as i type this letter i have not made or received any contact what so ever to any of my friends or business partners in anyway.

publicly i place my phone number here for any MTN rep to take action. because to me it is worthless....
08069509047... rectify it and regain ur integrity!

Y'ello Tomi Swag, I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience.
Kindly PM an alternate phone number, I would like to reach you to assist.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Nobody: 1:56pm On Dec 26, 2013
Pls help me deactivate a text msg from mtn on my line. The text is tag BCP from 33070. My sim is 08067706555
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Profizzy(f): 2:13pm On Dec 26, 2013
Hi Jide, thañks to you and your crew, ma issues have been resolved... have a wonderful Yuletide celebration.... merry Christmas!
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 2:57pm On Dec 26, 2013
arow-top:
Pls help me deactivate a text msg from mtn on my line. The text is tag BCP from 33070. My sim is 080677*****

Service has been deactivated as requested. Thank you.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 2:59pm On Dec 26, 2013
Profizzy: Hi Jide, thañks to you and your crew, ma issues have been resolved... have a wonderful Yuletide celebration.... merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas and a prosperous New Year!
I'm glad I could assist.
Thank you.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Nobody: 3:45pm On Dec 26, 2013
JideSM:

Service has been deactivated as requested. Thank you.

tanx so much bro Jide
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Ogburhobo: 12:48pm On Dec 27, 2013
Hello Mtn. pls kindly deactivate me from Mtnplay NJENT and Mtn callertuned.
my number is 08063487596
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Ogburhobo: 12:50pm On Dec 27, 2013
Hello Mtn. pls kindly deactivate me from Mtnplay NJENT and Mtn callertuned.
my number is 08162144133
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Nobody: 3:14pm On Dec 27, 2013
Gudday mtnn, please why on earth do you guys charge customers for a package one didnt subscribe for. For the records, #50 has been deducted twice from my airtime for some crap romance tips of which i have and would never subscribe for. Pls de-activate my line(08060932887) from all your various message platform/subscription ASAP.
FYI, i called your CCU but the lady wasn't helpful=TREAT AS URGENT #tnx!
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by GCFR696(m): 3:17pm On Dec 27, 2013
tayoccu: Y'ello Nairalanders,

We are using this thread as another channel to help, listen and learn from existing and potential MTN subscribers. Do not hesitate to send your inquiries, complaints and suggestions here, JideSM and I will do our best to make sure you get satisfactory response.

Welcome to the new World!
I'm a BB 10 user and I hav a question. Wuts d difference btw all dese BlackBerry 10 plans and d normal data bundle plans, I mean, dey hav same data cap same validity period and can be used on any fon. So why can't u guys jst save us d time wasting round abt and tell us to go subscribe for normal bundle?

1 Like

Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by BUSYBRAIN2(m): 8:55pm On Dec 27, 2013
please my younger brother used my phone to register the mtn mansard insurance and I'm being charged N15/daily. please please and please, someone should tell me how to unsubscribe oo and save my small airtime please
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by pankere(m): 9:13am On Dec 28, 2013
Hello. Pls I need your help. I subscribed to the 2500 night plan on my android device.the issue is dt all other apps are working fine but bbm isnt working.pls how can this be rectified? Waitin for your response.thanks
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Nobody: 10:09am On Dec 28, 2013
MTN BIS has not been connecting since yesterday evening, my location Surulere
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by jyomite(m): 10:10am On Dec 28, 2013
Gud morning (EmptyN) mtn...please am really frustrated @ your network. I have #180 on my fone and u keep saying my account is not sufficient for d call. Please correct dis now cos am hosting a party 2day and i need 2 make series of call. I called ur customer care only to wait endlessly
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Nobody: 2:46pm On Dec 28, 2013
Pls mtn, kindly deactivate or opt me out from your '"did you know " service, sent by mtnplay, because you are always charging me 50 naira,i dont remember subscribing for such, please
Dis my number 07063357107
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by TomiSwag(m): 6:56pm On Dec 28, 2013
Still no solution to my complaint
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Enkaynwa(f): 7:25pm On Dec 28, 2013
Hi Jide. Good evening. Hope you had a wonderful xmas celebration.
Pls i have not been able to browse with my mtn line for like a week now. I've called d cus. care they said they'v refreshed my line but i still cant browse with it.
I use nokia 302
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by godspeed: 9:03pm On Dec 28, 2013
I subscribed to the mtn night plan but I'm finding it impossible to download apps from play store or watch YouTube. what could be the problem?
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by xtophy(m): 11:01pm On Dec 28, 2013
MY NUMBER IS 07033297165. I LOADED #200 AROUND 2PM TODAY AND LYK AN HOUR LATER, I GOT A USSD MESSAGE( THOSE MESSAGES THAT POPPS UP WITHOUT STORING IN MY INBOX). THE MESSAGE READS ' THE TOTAL COST OF YOUR LAST SMS IS #100... I WASN'T DOING ANYTHING ON MY PHONE, MIND YOU. even if i did,where on earth is a mtn message charged #100...pls, help me beg dis network oooooo
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 6:34am On Dec 29, 2013
Ogburhobo: Hello Mtn. pls kindly deactivate me from Mtnplay NJENT and Mtn callertuned.
my number is 0806348****

MTN Play service has been deactivated as requested.
Text CANCEL to 4100 to deactivate Callertunez.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 6:38am On Dec 29, 2013
Lanuel: Gudday mtnn, please why on earth do you guys charge customers for a package one didnt subscribe for. For the records, #50 has been deducted twice from my airtime for some crap romance tips of which i have and would never subscribe for. Pls de-activate my line(0806093****) from all your various message platform/subscription ASAP.
FYI, i called your CCU but the lady wasn't helpful=TREAT AS URGENT #tnx!

Service has been deactivated as requested. Apologies for any inconvenience.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 6:41am On Dec 29, 2013
GCFR696:
I'm a BB 10 user and I hav a question. Wuts d difference btw all dese BlackBerry 10 plans and d normal data bundle plans, I mean, dey hav same data cap same validity period and can be used on any fon. So why can't u guys jst save us d time wasting round abt and tell us to go subscribe for normal bundle?

You have unlimited access for BBM. When BB10 data is exhausted you can access BBM within validity period.
Also, all transaction through BBM, image share, chats etc, do not use up your BB10 data subscribed.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 6:46am On Dec 29, 2013
BUSY BRAIN: please my younger brother used my phone to register the mtn mansard insurance and I'm being charged N15/daily. please please and please, someone should tell me how to unsubscribe oo and save my small airtime please

You may unsubscribe from MTN Y'ello Cover at any time by sending 'STOP' to 770.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 7:07am On Dec 29, 2013
Enkaynwa: Hi Jide. Good evening. Hope you had a wonderful xmas celebration.
Pls i have not been able to browse with my mtn line for like a week now. I've called d cus. care they said they'v refreshed my line but i still cant browse with it.
I use nokia 302

Complements of the Season.

I apologize for the inability to browse.
Kindly send me your phone number via private message for checks.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by holythug(m): 8:16am On Dec 29, 2013
my number is 07069000706nmy bb subsription is active & have been unable to register my bb phone on d bb wireless network, have called customer care,gone to a customer care center but seems nothing is rectifying the problem, my phone can browse though but I can't do anytin that relates or work with bb subscription,plz could this be a problem from my phone,because wen I was @d mtn centre they told me it could be because my phone is branded or something,plz any solution to this
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by holythug(m): 8:18am On Dec 29, 2013
my number is 07069000706 & I use a bb 9800,my bb subsription is active & have been unable to register my bb phone on d bb wireless network, have called customer care,gone to a customer care center but seems nothing is rectifying the problem, my phone can browse though but I can't do anytin that relates or work with bb subscription,plz could this be a problem from my phone,because wen I was @d mtn centre they told me it could be because my phone is branded or something,plz any solution to this
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by francis247(m): 8:24am On Dec 29, 2013
Please what is wrong with MTN. I have been unable to browse with Android/flash supported browsers nor download from playstore with 15mb bonus and 5mb @ #5 pulse Bandwidth on my Android phone. Thought something was wrong with my phone until I tried a different network. What is MTN up to again? Must one subscribe to a plan to download or carry out heavy browsing on MTN now or what? Is this a deliberate attempt to force one to buy your exorbitant bandwidth plans?

1 Like

Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by pankere(m): 9:27am On Dec 29, 2013
Still no reply to my complaint. I'm on the 2500 night plan on my android fone but bbm is not working. It's really frustrating. All other apps are workin except bbm. PLS HELP!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) ... (256) (Reply)

Switch Off Your Phones Before 12:30 - 3:30am Today, Its........ / Help! How Do I Change My 2go Profile Location. / Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.