Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,182 members, 7,880,685 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 02:21 AM

Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation - Politics (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation (55354 Views)

Gtbank Documents Show How Saraki Transferred $3 Million To U.S. / #Panama Papers: Documents Show Saraki Is The Owner Of Hidden Assets & Not Toyin / Anambra Government Fixes Nkpor Flyover After Online Protests (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by Nobody: 8:12pm On Aug 02, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:
Why does mentioning YORUBA scatters a crowd of Ibos?

Why?

Where is Nigeria going?

Fear of the unknown.

Let me Nastradamus it for you:

Nyggahs fear what they don't understand
Hate what they can't conquer
Guess it's just the theory of man
Became a monster, on top of the world, never fallin'
I'm as real as they come from day one, forever ballin'

"People are afraid of things they don't understand. They don't know how to relate. It threatens their security, their existence, their career, image."

7 Likes

Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by Nobody: 8:12pm On Aug 02, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:
Yorubas wake up and understand the unnecessary fear Ibos have for you.

I dey feel you my sister! They will fear til eternity! KNOWLEDGE IS POWER,THAT IS WHAT WE WERE TAUGHT IN YORUBA LAND. FASHOLA JST DEMONSTRATED THAT.

1 Like

Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by Obiagu1(m): 8:12pm On Aug 02, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:
Ibos on Nl that fear being sent back to their place of Origin, why do you dislike your place of origin?

Same way you will be bundled and sent back to Serengeti with no money on you. You'll obviously find your way back to Ekiti State.

Say Amen to that.
Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by unicon25: 8:13pm On Aug 02, 2013
Black people against black people...is dat right? You are Happy to see your brothers being suffring?whats ur gain...let's face de truth no matter what..he dat don't knew where de rain starded raining never know de ending...
Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by Acidosis(m): 8:13pm On Aug 02, 2013
delors:
I think deportation is a wrong word in this context...that's the source of the problem...They were united with their families ...they are not indigenes of Anambra but their families are residents there...i am pretty sure it happens in North America as well. a runaway girl caught in Boston for instance could be re-united with her family in, say Florida... the word 'deport' is a big propaganda here and some 'gullibles' delved headfirst into it. cool So what Fashola did was not despicable as u view it...IMO

This is one word I hate to see here - reconcile, united

Do you know the meaning of that word at all?

So from your points, ALL Igbos are natives of Onitsha??

Well I'm not suprised, Nigerians (even the educated) do not know geography..

I can't count the number of times people call me Hausa cos I'm from Kogi state... grin

Nigeria is one funny country..

All Igbos - Onitsha

All Yoruba - Lagos

All Hausa - Kano.. grin

I'm sure Fashola would soon dump all hausa, nupe, tivs, fulani, destitutes in Kano.. grin

2 Likes

Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by Nobody: 8:14pm On Aug 02, 2013
They are busy fixated with Fashola ...while Chime...Obi....Elechi ...Criminal Orji and Rochas are busy robbing them blindly

Hypocrites and liars!

2 Likes

Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by Nobody: 8:14pm On Aug 02, 2013
shymexx:

Fear of the unknown.

"People are afraid of things they don't understand. They don't know how to relate. It threatens their security, their existence, their career, image."

Hey you are here? How is single *******? Is she done with her anti-depressant pills? I mean that woman you once referred to. The one you said you would fight us for?

Without any imagination of too much i suggest you stay out of tribal bashing because you always run to "report" MODS grin

lightweight

2 Likes

Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by basilo101: 8:15pm On Aug 02, 2013
coogar:

you are a fool!
your semi-illiteracy is the reason why i am not making sense to you....you are a disgrace!

the people making noise on this thread don't stay in lagos....the igbos staying in lagos are generally enlightened and wouldn't even be proud to see their kinsmen sleeping under the bridge or walking nakëd on the streets begging alms.
Lol, i cn c hw enlightened u are. U cn evn use logic 2 prove me wrong, resorting 2 insult is such a lowlife
Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by Nobody: 8:16pm On Aug 02, 2013
Single mothers have a lot of pain. Their kids here on NL are little chestnuts and daring to engage in tribal bashing. grin

he knows himself. he is about to run to report to mods. grin cry baby peckham hoodlum

5 Likes

Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by somegirl1: 8:16pm On Aug 02, 2013
Ji_sun_pack:

Because we are their lifeline. Cut south west off and watch them die.

You know the theory of parasites and host?

Why did your fathers fight to keep the parasites?

Any one with a functional brain would would get rid of a parasite as soon as the opportunity arises.

4 Likes

Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by Midastouch1: 8:16pm On Aug 02, 2013
Classicalman: SHUT UP OLODO. So if an abdulrahman or osunbor or adebayo claims he is from Anambra, that is enough reason to send him back? Without any verification from the home state? Have you seen that you reason via your anuz. Yorubas are asking for trouble and trouble they shall get soon. Mark my words.

Shatapp there Olodo , The same threats we got from Ohaneze Eze Ndigbo Ojukwu - where did that lead you. Go and ask your elders in your village as it seems you didnt do history at school. Awon eran igbe
Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by Nobody: 8:16pm On Aug 02, 2013
shymexx:

Fear of the unknown.

Eggy baba, U not only NASTRADEMUS IT, but u also EMINEMIZED IS IT TOO.
lol.
Obiagu1:

... so you will be bundled and sent back to Serengeti with no money on you. You'll obviously find your way back to Ekiti State.

How much do beggars have on them?
Why do you think they're called beggars?
How much do criminals have on them?
Are you missing a wallet?

Tell me why Ibos aren't criticizing Peter Obi(An Ibo man) for deporting beggars (Children amongst them).

Why do Ibos fear the average Yoruba man?

Why do Ibos fear Yoruba leadership in Yorubaland?

Why do Ibos fear Yoruba leadership in Yoruba market?

Why do Ibos fear to teach others their language?

Why do Ibos fear Yorubas in Iboland?

Why the unnecessary fear?

6 Likes

Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by Jilo83(m): 8:17pm On Aug 02, 2013
New english word: why do u Obi me= why do u lie to me.

1 Like

Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by Nobody: 8:17pm On Aug 02, 2013
delors:
Yep, I, for one, think it is an exposure. So how are you gonna help me? undecided
If you think the letter is not an exposure, I really think you need help...For real! I can help you get a road map to the nearest river...just take a dive! cool
thanks delors. kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by Anaskie(m): 8:17pm On Aug 02, 2013
Broken TV:
see as you people are spewing rubbish here, the truth is that with the kind of mentality like you Nigeria is doomed. Another thing i have understand is that there is no difference between you and your leaders, even when your leaders makes mistake instead of guys to correct them you were be their backbone.
Que those that ranting that anambra govt where provided with document;
1. Do you know that signature can be forged.
2. Showing mere document does not truly justified that the document was presented to anambra state government. There is no picture or video of where lagos presented anambra with those document.
3. Even if it was true as claimed, why deport 70 something people instead of the 14 that are indigens of anambra state.
4. Even if this story is true is onitsha over head brigde the right place for such an exchange. Dont we have women development center or other govt places.
5. Lets assume the document was truly provided to anambra govt. when the get to over head brigde onitsha and couldn't find any govt official can't they wait till day break to hand them over to anambra officials.
6. What of those people that are not anambraians why did they not took those ones to their state of origin instead of dumping them in anambra.
Lagos state governor his hiding something.
My brother please save ur strength. These Yoruba folks on Nairaland are just tooooo s.tup.id to understand ur points.

1 Like

Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by 2mch(m): 8:17pm On Aug 02, 2013
Jilo83: [size=38pt]New english word: why do u Obi me= why do u lie to me. [/size]

6 Likes

Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by inice(m): 8:17pm On Aug 02, 2013
lawbabs: i have been silent on this matter but i am really pissed at the way the igbo bigots picked this matter up. in 2011, the same relocation was done. the casualty then was Oyo, Sokoto, Osun, many igbo guys on nairaland then laughed and even insulted yorubas. Some said, yorubas are fast becoming almajiris.

I am not making any unfounded allegations. check out the comments on this tread

https://www.nairaland.com/665960/lagos-ejects-deport-over-3000

and u will agree with me, that those crying foul now are just bigots...

Thank you.

I have read it. But see the way they were handed over.
Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by Obiagu1(m): 8:17pm On Aug 02, 2013
^^^
Texas.Cowgirl:

Tell me why Ibos aren't criticizing Peter Obi(An Ibo man) for deporting beggars (Children amongst them).

Stop preaching. Say amen and it shall come to pass.
In 3 years time, you'll be living in your place of origin.

1 Like

Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by Nobody: 8:18pm On Aug 02, 2013
Even GEJ will have no choice but to sternly warn Sis Daobi to henceforth desist from lying shamelessly to him like that.....

He is now begging for audience with Fashola.....

Foolish governor!

1 Like

Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by Nobody: 8:19pm On Aug 02, 2013
Meanwhile for all those *huncles & hanties* here mouthing i have one word for you. OTAPIMS grin

OTAPIMS FINISHED HIM OOOOOO..........

UPN & Fasheun must try hard to revive his legacy. We would fund him

2 Likes

Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by coogar: 8:19pm On Aug 02, 2013
basilo101:
Lol, i cn c hw enlightened u are. U cn evn use logic 2 prove me wrong, resorting 2 insult is such a lowlife

are you not ashamed people from your village are walking nakëd in lagos, roaming the streets, sleeping under the bridge, etc. if you are a true igbo son, you should be helping these destitutes or advising them to go back home and do something with their lives....

i reiterate, you are a disgrace!
Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by Nobody: 8:19pm On Aug 02, 2013
[size=18pt]How stressful is it for Ibos to carry unnecessary fear of Yorubas everyday?

DOn't you just want to sit and rest?

You fear Yorubas more than the Hausas-Fulanis that raid your land, women and killed you aplenty in the North.

But why?[/size]

1 Like

2mch: Governor Obi is a tribalist and a liar. He has been exposed time and again. When someone criticizes his government, his defense is tribalism. Useless governor Adaobi. SMH. Ngige shall win Anambra. Anyone that doesnt like it should take a running dive.

Amen!
Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by Nobody: 8:20pm On Aug 02, 2013
toothpaste:
Hey you are here? How is single *******? Is she done with her anti-depressant pills? I mean that woman you once referred to. The one you said you would fight us for?

Without any imagination of too much i suggest you stay out of tribal bashing because you always run to "report" MODS grin

lightweight

WTF is this one on about? Are you nuts?

Report you to mods? - when I'm the most banned mofo in this bytc.h especially by ya Igbotic mods.

Sod off and go brush ya teeth with ya toothpaste, baby_Osleepsleep.

2 Likes

Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by Nobody: 8:20pm On Aug 02, 2013
toothpaste: Meanwhile for all those *huncles & hanties* here mouthing i have one word for you. OTAPIMS grin

OTAPIMS FINISHED HIM OOOOOO..........

UPN & Fasheun must try hard to revive his legacy. We would fund him

Stale

1 Like

2mch:

Governor Obi refused to accept responsibility for his citizens. If your governor will not respect you, why should another govenor respect you A man that is not respected in his village cannot get respect any where in Nigeria. That is something you fight out with Obi, instead of coming on the internet to lie for him. He has betrayed igbo's and lied to their face. Also embarassed them for political gains. Stop lying, start holding your govenors responsible.

Listen to yourself, The rights of Nigerians now depend on whether their purported state Governor accepts that they are human beings.
Obi had no power to grant to Fashola for any sort of deportation- the SAN inspite of his status does not know that.

The best Anambra State Govt. could have done is to identify the families of Fashola's Victims, so that they the victims can have appropriate guardians if they were actually sick.
but we all know they are neither sick nor troubled. offence is just walking down the street!
chukwudi44: First and foremost there is nothing in this letter to prove that Anambra state Goverernment received ththis letter nor agreed with the LASG to bring in the destitutes @ 3am

Secondly not all the destitutes were from Anambra state,some were from other south easter states, we even have people from the south-south included.so what will be the basis for dumping this non-anambrarians in anambra? Did fashola also write to oshiomhole,martin elechi and others whoose indigenes were involved? Did these governors agree that their indigenes should be dumped in Anambra?

Why did you fail to understand that Anambra state government refused to acknowledge/agree that those people where from his state and as because of his refusal to do a physical identification might have been the anger while Lagos state government increased the number of destitute since he was forming hard to get accepting that those people were from his state, meanwhile...if not physical identification what Legal Document does Anambra state government expect a destitute to posses...? How can a Government be so clueless as to even request for Legal Documentation from a destitute before accepting their fate of being from his state, meanwhile some Nigerians have been caught without Passport in Benin Republic and are currently being prepared to be sent back home...and here you are opposing Lagos state government for their Legal actions and even goodwill of Training them one way or the other before the final deportation.
Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by inice(m): 8:20pm On Aug 02, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

What are u even driving at?
Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by Nobody: 8:21pm On Aug 02, 2013
St_Black:
Eggy baba, U not only NASTRADEMUS IT, but u also EMINEMIZED IS IT TOO.
lol.

They have been exposed - hot air and no substance!! grin

TheyGetCho!!

Hale Fashola - he's alive!! grin

1 Like

Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by EasternLeopard: 8:21pm On Aug 02, 2013
[color=#006600][/color]
Texas.Cowgirl:
[size=18pt]Why does mentioning YORUBA scatters a crowd of Ibos?
Why?
Where is Nigeria going?[/size]
The Igbos did not beg ur Fathers to reunite them to Nigeria when they shouted Biafra.
Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by pumpingmachine: 8:21pm On Aug 02, 2013
Obiagu1:

Governor Obi had claimed in the protest letter that "Lagos State did not even bother to consult with Anambra State authorities, before deporting 72 persons considered to be of Igbo extraction to Anambra State, is illegal, unconstitutional and a blatant violation of the human rights of these individuals and of the Nigerian Constitution."

What is the lie in the above statement made by Gov. Obi?
Read, Read, and Reread.
And people say GEJ is dull when we have a duller one here. Mumu you sabi read at all? or u blind? Onye oshi.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (40) (Reply)

April 11 Elections: APC Consolidates Position As Ruling Party / Folashade Tinubu-Ojo Welcomes Second Surrogate Baby - PM News / Photos : Namadi Sambo Hands Over Aguda House To Prof. Yemi Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.