Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,170 members, 7,880,658 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:01 AM

Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation - Politics (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation (55353 Views)

Gtbank Documents Show How Saraki Transferred $3 Million To U.S. / #Panama Papers: Documents Show Saraki Is The Owner Of Hidden Assets & Not Toyin / Anambra Government Fixes Nkpor Flyover After Online Protests (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by somegirl1: 8:21pm On Aug 02, 2013
coogar:

are you not ashamed people from your village walking nakëd in lagos, roaming the streets, sleeping under the bridge, etc. if you are a true igbo son, you should be helping these destitutes or advising them to go back home and do something with their lives....

i reiterate, you are a disgrace!

It is indeed shameful, If infact they are Anambra and should be advised to leave not forcibly removed
Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by Nobody: 8:22pm On Aug 02, 2013
otapims is the best remedy. It is better than prison and dangerous tea grin

Al-Mustapha is blessed today. The "heroes" are kooling off down below and their people are claiming lagos. Stop quoting me please because i don't like black yam peel stains

1 Like

Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by 2mch(m): 8:22pm On Aug 02, 2013
KenGali:

Listen to yourself, The rights of Nigerians now depend on whether their purported state Governor accepts that they are human beings.
Obi had no power to grant to Fashola for any sort of deportation- the SAN inspite of his status does not know that.

The best Anambra State Govt. could have done is to identify the families of Fashola's Victims, so that they the victims can have appropriate guardians if they were actually sick.
but we all know they as neither sick nor troubled. offence is just walking down the street!

Your governor refused to acknowledge his people, when he had been notified over and over again? Tell me why Fashola should give them any accord since their governor Obi does not care about them. To add insult to injury he came out and lied to them, then used them for cheap political games. I know you know you sound shameless. Stop lying and dont be an Obi. Obi has reunited people before and the process is still ongoing, so he knows what this is. Was he waiting to score tribalist point and lie. Well, he attempted to his political detriment and shame.
Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by Nobody: 8:22pm On Aug 02, 2013
toothpaste: Single mothers have a lot of pain. Their kids here on NL are little chestnuts and daring to engage in tribal bashing. grin

he knows himself. he is about to run to report to mods. grin cry baby peckham hoodlum
wow! smfdh! lipsrsealed
Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by coogar: 8:22pm On Aug 02, 2013
some-girl:

It is indeed shameful, If infact they are Anambra and should be advised to leave not forcibly removed

they would not leave voluntarily - they have to be forcibly removed.....

1 Like

Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by yewawa: 8:22pm On Aug 02, 2013
FASHOLA mo base re lo.Mo da won lohun o.....I like your style.May God continue to bless you sir.

1 Like

EasternLeopard: [color=#006600][/color] The Igbos did not beg ur Fathers to reunite them to Nigeria when they shouted Biafra.

We never asked you not to go....

Your foolish misadventure of crossing into Yoruba territory proved to be your ultimate Waterloo..

Go and ask your Biafran disabled veterans

1 Like

Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by Nobody: 8:23pm On Aug 02, 2013
[size=15pt]Why did Peter Obi refuse to address the issues outlined in the letter?

Why did Peter Obi later come out to lie that he was never approached or consulted?

WHy is Peter Obi now forsaking his Ibo almajiris when they need him the most?

There's a social service for homeless and beggars in Anambran, yet Peter Obi deports non-Anambrians.

Peter Obi is nothing but a lair and a tribalist[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by Nobody: 8:23pm On Aug 02, 2013
Has he gone to complain to mods yet?
Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by charles0922(m): 8:24pm On Aug 02, 2013
I wonder if Lagos is not Nigeria
Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by Nobody: 8:24pm On Aug 02, 2013
Come back here you peckham tout raised in the absence of your father. grin

Let me disintegrate you here. Ofebuffoonery. haha

1 Like

Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by Nobody: 8:25pm On Aug 02, 2013
2mch:

You have been defeated again by oko ibo. Go and hide in shame. After your arrant display of hatred for such a performing and brilliant governor. Keep hating while SW keeps progressing and Obi keeps tying you into tribal slavery while your brothers run around destitute and hungry in Lagos. More will soon be coming and this time their return shall be published in news papers. Who is dumb now? The blind tribalist group of people who have been exposed as liars.

grin grin cheesy :Di :Di will suggest fasola starts delivering them in unmanned drones cheesy

1 Like

Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by Nobody: 8:25pm On Aug 02, 2013
2mch:

Your governor refused to acknowledge his people, when he had been notified over and over again? Tell me why Fashola should give them any accord since their governor Obi does not care about them. To add insult to injury he came out and lied to them, then used them for cheap political games. I know you know you sound shameless. Stop lying and dont be an Obi. Obi has reunited people before and the process is still ongoing, so he knows what this is. Was he waiting to score tribalist point and lie. Well, he attempted to his political detriment and shame.

My people are Nigerians just like your shameless self, nobody can give any authorisation for their deportation from any where they live within Nigeria.
The lies and forged documents will not change that!
IBOS....HOW MUCH HAVE YOU SEND TO REHABILITATE YOUR BAMBIALLAH BROTHERS AND SISTERS.....

THEY WOULD CARRY PALM OIL AND TOOTHPASTE AND SPLASH ON THEIR SAGGING BREASTT CLAIMING CANCER

BAMBIALLAH WITH DECEIT

1 Like

Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by Nobody: 8:26pm On Aug 02, 2013
Stop stalking me under ya gazillion handles, slag!!

I don't want ya pum - keep that ish for ya homoerotic brothers in Anambra!

1 Like

Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by basilo101: 8:26pm On Aug 02, 2013
Acidosis:

This is one word I hate to see here - reconcile, united

Do you know the meaning of that word at all?

So from your points, ALL Igbos are natives of Onitsha??

Well I'm not suprised, Nigerians (even the educated) do not know geography..

I can't count the number of times people call me Hausa cos I'm from Kogi state... grin

Nigeria is one funny country..

All Igbos - Onitsha

All Yoruba - Lagos

All Hausa - Kano.. grin

I'm sure Fashola would soon dump all hausa, nupe, tivs, fulani, destitutes in Kano.. grin
No mind dem. I kip telling dem dat nigeria is nt currently running a regional govt. SW, SE NE SS etc r all uncostitutional. States r d federating units
Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by capip120(m): 8:27pm On Aug 02, 2013
Governor Obi is a tribalist and a liar. He has been exposed time and again. When someone criticizes his government, his defense is tribalism. Useless governor Adaobi. SMH. Ngige shall win Anambra. Anyone that doesnt like it should take a running dive.

U are an undisputed idiot! If u really read d report u shuld have seen were peter obi was venting his anger on! D report says 14 of the destitutes were from Anambra state den, why d hell should 72 people be dropped at d onitsha bridge most of whom are not anambra indigenes why not the 14 who are Anambrians? Am not trying to b tribalistic here but truth b said dis shows dat anambra state is a dumping ground for destitutes if dey were able to locate the states of d ones from akwa ibom den d remaining 58 who were not from anambra ought to have been located also!
Only those who really read this thread will understand where am clutching. And if u didn't rain abuses on me for all i care.

1 Like

Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by Nobody: 8:29pm On Aug 02, 2013
And my last comment for this thread. GEJ for 2015 - 2019

Soludo for 2014 - 2022

APC the mealy mouths will continue to tweet until 3099

Also, why is it that when you google "yorubas are" you get very nasty results? NL please try to unite Nigerians because it seems a lot of damage has been done grin

illungo or whatever your unfortunate name is, i will handle you at the appropriate time. For today, it was the peckham ba5tard i wanted to devour

1 Like

Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by 2mch(m): 8:30pm On Aug 02, 2013
KenGali:

My people are Nigerians just like your shameless self, nobody can give any authorisation for their deportation from any where they live within Nigeria.
The lies and forged documents will not change that!

haha, what about the sack of non-abians and the deportation by Obi. They were from togo, chad and cameroon. Keep lying there, na your SE people go suffer am at the end of the day. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by Nobody: 8:30pm On Aug 02, 2013
toothpaste: And my last comment for this thread. GEJ for 2015 - 2019

Soludo for 2014 - 2022

APC the mealy mouths will continue to tweet until 3099

Also, why is it that when you google "yorubas are" you get very nasty results? NL please try to unite Nigerians because it seems a lot of damage has been done grin

illungo or whatever your unfortunate name is, i will handle you at the appropriate time. For today, it was the peckham ba5tard i wanted to devour

Shut up....

Go and clean your menstrual blood...

1 Like

Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by Sweetlemon(f): 8:30pm On Aug 02, 2013
Yaaaaaaaay! My Fashola has been vindicated!
Dancing to Sir Shina Peters now.

1 Like

Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by BrokenTV: 8:31pm On Aug 02, 2013
2mch:

So LASG now forged the document Peter Obi's servants and errand guys you no get shame? Why are you lying some more People keep records. Do you want them to provide the official envelope it was sent in?
you very stupid, how old are you since you can read but can't understand can't you go and meet somebody that can get it into your greasy head. I say do you know that signature can be forged since you dont understand simple English. By using the tactics of copy and pasting of document those that provide enough evidence, show us where they handed those document to anambra govt and where anambra govt received it from them. It shows you are very dump if you dont know that document(signature) can be manipulate. My friend go and rest.
Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by 2mch(m): 8:31pm On Aug 02, 2013
capip120: Governor Obi is a tribalist and a liar. He has been exposed time and again. When someone criticizes his government, his defense is tribalism. Useless governor Adaobi. SMH. Ngige shall win Anambra. Anyone that doesnt like it should take a running dive.

U are an undisputed idiot! If u really read d report u shuld have seen were peter obi was venting his anger on! D report says 14 of the destitutes were from Anambra state den, why d hell should 72 people be dropped at d onitsha bridge most of whom are not anambra indigenes why not the 14 who are Anambrians? Am not trying to b tribalistic here but truth b said dis shows dat anambra state is a dumping ground for destitutes if dey were able to locate the states of d ones from akwa ibom den d remaining 58 who were not from anambra ought to have been located also!
Only those who really read this thread will understand where am clutching. And if u didn't rain abuses on me for all i care.

14 o, 52 o, 76 o. The fact is your governor refused to accept to take his people. What does that say about governor Adaobi? AdaObi does not care about this people. cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by 2mch(m): 8:32pm On Aug 02, 2013
Broken TV:
you very stupid, how old are you since you can read but can't understand can't you go and meet somebody that can get it into your greasy head. I say do you know that signature can be forged since you dont understand simple English. By using the tactics of copy and pasting of document those that provide enough evidence, show us where they handed those document to anambra govt and where anambra govt received it from them. It shows you are very dump if you dont know that document(signature) can be manipulate. My friend go and rest.

You are a liar like your boss Obi.

1 Like

Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by nickxtra(m): 8:32pm On Aug 02, 2013
Why the noise about deporting these people in the middle of the night? When has 4 o'clock am become midnight? Most journeys from Lagos, especially when the vehicle takes off late in the day normally arrive in the East at such hours of the day. Ask your traders and other regular travelers on this route

1 Like

Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by Nobody: 8:32pm On Aug 02, 2013
I know who you're now - it's that Stillwater byt.ch.

But why are you lot cowards and two-faced? Post under ya real handle - I don't have time for mugs.

You're paper-weight, I doubt you can even punch ya way out of a paper bag.

Fvck off - no time for time wasters! undecided

1 Like

Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by Nobody: 8:34pm On Aug 02, 2013
2mch:

haha, what about the sack of non-abians and the deportation by Obi. They were from togo, chad and cameroon. Keep lying there, na your SE people go suffer am at the end of the day. grin grin grin

Sorry my friend Anambra State is not Abia State- check your geography.

In as much as Abia States refusal of employment to people employed by the former IMO state is unpalatable,
They never asked such people to leave the state
Nor did they deport any one.
If a man a stupid as Orji Kalu knows his limits by the constitution, I wonder how stupid and foolish Fashola is inspite of his SAN status.
Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by EasternLeopard: 8:34pm On Aug 02, 2013
[color=#006600]
Texas.Cowgirl:
[size=18pt]How stressful is it for Ibos to carry unnecessary fear of Yorubas everyday?
?[/size]
So u people are now tired of One Nigeria. Hahahaha. Ok I understand. U guys like Biafran oil but hate Biafrans. Shame on guys.

1 Like

Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by crossover(m): 8:35pm On Aug 02, 2013
Obiagu1:

I'm not interested in engaging you in your drivel but I'll say if anything I said relate to your reply to me and makes sense to you, then you need to go back to school. Ability to read and write does not necessarily alleviate one from dumbness.
[/i]

You are the one that's unintelligent. Imagine your brothers and sisters being deported in the afternoon for everybody to see their shame. Commonsensically, it is more appropriate to bring them in at that time of the day (4:00am), alternatively, the Anambra state government should have provided vehicle to bring them from Lagos and drive straight to the state house for a well-deserved reception. With all this your abracadabra, how many of your kin and kith in needs have your rehabilitated? [i]Hypocrite!
[b][/b]
Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by delors(m): 8:35pm On Aug 02, 2013
Acidosis:

This is one word I hate to see here - reconcile, united

Do you know the meaning of that word at all?

So from your points, ALL Igbos are natives of Onitsha??

Well I'm not suprised, Nigerians (even the educated) do not know geography..

I can't count the number of times people call me Hausa cos I'm from Kogi state... grin

Nigeria is one funny country..

All Igbos - Onitsha

All Yoruba - Lagos

All Hausa - Kano.. grin

I'm sure Fashola would soon dump all hausa, nupe, tivs, fulani, destitutes in Kano.. grin

No, I don't know the meaning of the word. Teach me abeg.
Is there anywhere in my comments where i mentioned all Igbos are from onitsha? Are u sleeping Acidiosis?

delors: I think deportation is a wrong word in this context...that's the source of the problem...They were united with their families ...they are not indigenes of Anambra but their families are residents there...I am pretty sure it happens in North America as well. a runaway girl caught in Boston for instance could be re-united with her family in, say Florida... the word 'deport' is a big propaganda here and some 'gullibles' delved headfirst into it. cool So what Fashola did was not despicable as u view it...IMO
When i clearly wrote that they are not necessarily idigenes of that state but residents, your brain remixed it quoting what I did not write. You this Kogi boy ur brain don dey go higi haga again abi?
Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by BrokenTV: 8:35pm On Aug 02, 2013
ilugunboy:

Criminality and Lying shamelessly is ingrained in their DNA
just as hypocrisy is ingrained in your DNA and your people anu mpama.
Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by Nobody: 8:36pm On Aug 02, 2013
Texas Cowgirl is a nut job tongue Cracking me the hell up grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (40) (Reply)

April 11 Elections: APC Consolidates Position As Ruling Party / Folashade Tinubu-Ojo Welcomes Second Surrogate Baby - PM News / Photos : Namadi Sambo Hands Over Aguda House To Prof. Yemi Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.