Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,182 members, 7,880,686 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 02:26 AM

Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation - Politics (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation (55355 Views)

Gtbank Documents Show How Saraki Transferred $3 Million To U.S. / #Panama Papers: Documents Show Saraki Is The Owner Of Hidden Assets & Not Toyin / Anambra Government Fixes Nkpor Flyover After Online Protests (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by 2mch(m): 8:37pm On Aug 02, 2013
KenGali:

Sorry my friend Anambra State is not Abia State- check your geography.

In as much as Abia States refusal of employment to people employed by the former IMO state is unpalatable,
They never asked such people to leave the state
Nor did they deport any one.
If a man a stupid as Orji Kalu knows his limits by the constitution, I wonder how stupid and foolish Fashola is inspite of his SAN status.

[size=38pt]Peter Obi Orders Arrest and Deportation Of Child beggars[/size]

29 of such women who displayed their children as strategy
for getting alms have already been arrested in Awka and
Onitsha, and repatriated to their home states; Ebonyi and
Akwa Ibom states.

http://leadership.ng/nga/articles/9600/2011/12/04/anambra_orders_arrest_child_beggars.html

Why why why do you lie in this information and jet age
Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by Nobody: 8:37pm On Aug 02, 2013
EasternLeopard: [color=#006600] So u people are now tired of One Nigeria. Hahahaha. Ok I understand. U guys like Biafran oil but hate Biafrans. Shame on guys.

Which Biafran oil?

ole

thief

Barawo

2 Likes

Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by Nobody: 8:37pm On Aug 02, 2013
[size=15pt]Yorubas, ask yourselves this;

You appoint Ibos in political positions in your land, are ibos brave enough to appoint Yorubas?

How many Yorubas do you see in top political positiond in Iboland?

When will you realize that Ibos are too tribalistic to accomodate you?[/size]

6 Likes

Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by eaglechild: 8:37pm On Aug 02, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad

embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
toothpaste:
Hey you are here? How is single *******? Is she done with her anti-depressant pills? I mean that woman you once referred to. The one you said you would fight us for?

Without any imagination of too much i suggest you stay out of tribal bashing because you always run to "report" MODS grin

lightweight
Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by logica(m): 8:38pm On Aug 02, 2013
Truth be told; there was one Igbo mentally disturbed woman that used to roam about my area. And it used to rile me up that given the large community of Igbo people in the area she got no help. I no longer see her. She's probably been "reunited".

2 Likes

Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by Nobody: 8:40pm On Aug 02, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:
[size=15pt]Why did Peter Obi refuse to address the issues outlined in the letter?

Why did Peter Obi later come out to lie that he was never approached or consulted?

WHy is Peter Obi now forsaking his Ibo almajiris when they need him the most?

There's a social service for homeless and beggars in Anambran, yet Peter Obi deports non-Anambrians.

Peter Obi is nothing but a lair and a tribalist[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by delors(m): 8:41pm On Aug 02, 2013
How I wished the Biafran warlord himself was alive to witness the shame his Biafran lilliputians are displaying on NL... May his manhood memory live for ever! (Courtesy: PEJ)

4 Likes

Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by sheelay(m): 8:42pm On Aug 02, 2013
Broken TV:
you very stupid, how old are you since you can read but can't understand can't you go and meet somebody that can get it into your greasy head. I say do you know that signature can be forged since you dont understand simple English. By using the tactics of copy and pasting of document those that provide enough evidence, show us where they handed those document to anambra govt and where anambra govt received it from them. It shows you are very dump if you dont know that document(signature) can be manipulate. My friend go and rest.
but didn't.u see the stamp that showed received on.the document?

1 Like

Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by Nobody: 8:43pm On Aug 02, 2013
logica: Truth be told; there was one Igbo mentally disturbed woman that used to roam about my area. And it used to rile me up that given the large community of Igbo people in the area she got no help. I no longer see her again. She's probably been "reunited".

I had one under the 2nd gate Tin Can bridge....a real destitute....I learnt she was a policewoman before madness entered into her head....

Anytime I park....she will walk up to me and ask for money....I give her most often...never knew she uses the money to smoke weed....

There are 4 of them like that around that 2nd Gate Tin Can....

I've not been seeing them again....perhaps they were among those reunited with their lovely family members ....

I swear to God...most mad people and destitute in Apapa are Ibos...

4 Likes

Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by Nobody: 8:43pm On Aug 02, 2013
2mch:

Why why why do you lie in this information and jet age

Why are you quoting the news article half way? It has been discussed exhaustively on different threads,
Here is the full version

http://www.nationaldailyng.com/nationwide/obi-moves-to-rid-anambra-of-destitute

IN line with his resolve to sanitize Anambra State and rid it of beggars who are daily increasing in their numbers, Governor Peter Obi has issued an ultimatum to this effect.

Under the ultimatum, beggars, especially, those using children to beg in the state have been ordered to vacate the streets or face arrest within 72 hours.

So far, over [[size=14pt]b]29 beggars with children[/b][/size] have been arrested within the Awka capital city and Onitsha. They have since been repatriated back to their various states of origin, which are mostly Ebonyi and Akwa Ibom.

This was disclosed by the State Commissioner for Women Affairs and Social Development , Dr Ego Cordelia Uzoezie, while exchanging views with journalists over the arrest of a middle aged woman in Awka, while begging on the streets with nine children.

The attention of the Commissioner was drawn to the beggar, when one of the kids begging at Nnamdi Azikiwe University junction, six-year old, Goodnews Sunday, was hit by an Okada operator while begging and injuring her jaw in the process.

The child was later taken to Beacon Hospital Awka, for first aid after two hospitals turned her down for reasons which could not be ascertained as at the time of filing this report.

Uzoezie decried the attitude of some parents, who, she said, were indulging “in using children to beg,”

She warned that “after 72 hours, any beggar seen in the state would be arrested by the law enforcement agents and the Special Task Force of the Ministry of Women Affairs and Social Development.”

[size=16pt]Similarly, the Director, Child Development , Ministry of Women Affairs and Social Development , Mr Emeka Ejide, also warned the beggars “to leave their children, alone, and beg if they choose to, as the interest of the ministry and Anambra state government are on the children.”[/size]

Children under abuse were returned home. Adults are free to live within the state. Anambra State is Home for All including you my friend!

1 Like

Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by 2mch(m): 8:45pm On Aug 02, 2013
KenGali:

Why are you quoting the news article half way? It has been discussed exhaustively on different threads,
Here is the full version

http://www.nationaldailyng.com/nationwide/obi-moves-to-rid-anambra-of-destitute

IN line with his resolve to sanitize Anambra State and rid it of beggars who are daily increasing in their numbers, Governor Peter Obi has issued an ultimatum to this effect.

Under the ultimatum, beggars, especially, those using children to beg in the state have been ordered to vacate the streets or face arrest within 72 hours.

So far, over [[size=14pt]b]29 beggars with children[/b][/size] have been arrested within the Awka capital city and Onitsha. They have since been repatriated back to their various states of origin, which are mostly Ebonyi and Akwa Ibom.

This was disclosed by the State Commissioner for Women Affairs and Social Development , Dr Ego Cordelia Uzoezie, while exchanging views with journalists over the arrest of a middle aged woman in Awka, while begging on the streets with nine children.

The attention of the Commissioner was drawn to the beggar, when one of the kids begging at Nnamdi Azikiwe University junction, six-year old, Goodnews Sunday, was hit by an Okada operator while begging and injuring her jaw in the process.

The child was later taken to Beacon Hospital Awka, for first aid after two hospitals turned her down for reasons which could not be ascertained as at the time of filing this report.

Uzoezie decried the attitude of some parents, who, she said, were indulging “in using children to beg,”

She warned that “after 72 hours, any beggar seen in the state would be arrested by the law enforcement agents and the Special Task Force of the Ministry of Women Affairs and Social Development.”

[size=16pt]Similarly, the Director, Child Development , Ministry of Women Affairs and Social Development , Mr Emeka Ejide, also warned the beggars “to leave their children, alone, and beg if they choose to, as the interest of the ministry and Anambra state government are on the children.”[/size]

Children under abuse were returned home. Adults are free to live within the state. Anambra State is Home for All including you my friend!

[size=38pt]So far, over 29 beggars with children have been arrested within the Awka capital city and Onitsha. They have since been repatriated back to their various states of origin, which are mostly Ebonyi and Akwa Ibom.[/size]

This is from your own quote, so what is the point of your argument? Why did peter obi lie like he had never deported He infact started it first, so why lie and whip up tribal sentiments

2 Likes

Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by Nobody: 8:45pm On Aug 02, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:
[size=15pt]Yorubas, ask yourselves this;

You appoint Ibos in political positions in your land, are ibos brave enough to appoint Yorubas?

How many Yorubas do you see in top political positiond in Iboland?

When will you realize that Ibos are too tribalistic to accomodate you?[/size]

Church!!!

Preach!!!! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by nrdgeek: 8:45pm On Aug 02, 2013
The facts of the whole case is now obvious except for the intentionally obstinate tribalists.

There was never a "deportation" (fact)
There was no intention to "deport" (fact)
... deportation involves "expulsion" of FOREIGN NATIONALS from a place or country.
"Expulsion" of nationals is called banishment, exile or penal transportation
There was no expulsion, banishment, exile nor penile transportation of anybody, neither was there any intention to do so (fact)
LASG or Fashola, if you will, made his intentions clear throughout the process.
LASG had rehabilitated, housed and fed these persons for several months even before corresponding with Anambra State Govt.(fact)
LASG had invited Anambra officials to come and identify those claiming to be Anambra indigenes since April (fact)

Now, this is where wahala must have started. One state's govt. officials didn't do their jobs properly, on the one hand, while the other state's govt. officials were probably overzealous. Without further evidence showing they agreed time and place of handover, it was wrong for Lagos officials to leave these guys on the bridge in the wee hours of the morning.
LASG started well but probably didn't finish it in a good way. (intentions were kind, clear and in good faith)
Anambra State govt. neglected to properly carry out her duties.
Do we always have to assign blame where our sentiments & emotion lie?

Fingers crossed, as more facts and evidence emerge. Till then, shame on those who never care to take off their tribal lenses, for they shall continue to see every human gesture with a tribal tint.

1 Like

Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by Nobody: 8:46pm On Aug 02, 2013
shymexx:

WTF is this one on about? Are you nuts?

Report you to mods? - when I'm the most banned mofo in this bytc.h especially by ya Igbotic mods.

Sod off and go brush ya teeth with ya toothpaste, baby_[b]Osleepsleep[/b].
I think its hoesisi.

(Courtesy of Cowgirl)
Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by Nobody: 8:46pm On Aug 02, 2013
delors: How I wished the Biafran warlord himself was alive to witness the shame his Biafran lilliputians are displaying on NL... May his manhood memory live for ever! (Courtesy: PEJ)

You mean the man whose sandals you are not fit to untie!

His manhood is alive and well, where they thread I doubt you will ever see from afar even if given a hundred years! grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by Youngtekkey(m): 8:47pm On Aug 02, 2013
Broken TV:
you very stupid, how old are you since you can read but can't understand can't you go and meet somebody that can get it into your greasy head. I say do you know that signature can be forged since you dont understand simple English. By using the tactics of copy and pasting of document those that provide enough evidence, show us where they handed those document to anambra govt and where anambra govt received it from them. It shows you are very dump if you dont know that document(signature) can be manipulate. My friend go and rest.
ok u want to correct him and the best word to use is that he is stupid don't u see that u are a fool urself and an animal in human clothing u see the official signature of the anambra government and u are saying it is forged men ur brain is not working at all

2 Likes

Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by EasternLeopard: 8:47pm On Aug 02, 2013
[color=#006600]
ilugunboy:
We never asked you not to go....
Your foolish misadventure of crossing into Yoruba territory proved to be your ultimate Waterloo..
Go and ask your Biafran disabled veterans
Y didnt ur Fathers allowed Biafra to go after their victory
Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by Nobody: 8:48pm On Aug 02, 2013
obitwo: You can never be smarter than a Yoruba man.

Obi has proven that he lacks documentation, consultation but just runs to the Press with no facts or substance

Obi must be really feeling stewpeed right now ... if he has seen this

BRF's IQ = 141
Obi's IQ = Still searching
did u say '' smarter than a Yoruba man?" hmmmm still don't get where your brain etched brutally with tribal marks is diving at.

3 Likes

Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by sheelay(m): 8:48pm On Aug 02, 2013
Fashola didn't ask the normal n sane.igbos to.leave....all he did was take away destitutes n mad few.eith no where to stay in lagos, and who might have caused caused their families untold grief back home looking for them to.no avail.....The documents show that due process was followed on Lagos' part.....I think all anger n questions should be directed.to Anambra state govt which failed to do what is expected for its indigenes......

1 Like

Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by Nobody: 8:48pm On Aug 02, 2013

Obi has proven that he lacks documentation, consultation but just runs to the Press with no facts or substance

BRF's IQ = 141
My Dogs IQ=100
Your IQ=-500

1 Like

babe_online:
I think its hoesisi.

(Courtesy of Cowgirl)

That's not hoesisi.

I know all my female Igbo stalkers. grin

They're 3, and no matter how they change and create new handles - I know who they are.

They just want to be dycked down and ghetto-gagged by ya boy! grin wink

2 Likes

Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by Jobos(m): 8:49pm On Aug 02, 2013

BRF's IQ = 141

Igbo will not under letter without Naira, dollar or pounds in it .
Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by BrokenTV: 8:49pm On Aug 02, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:
[size=15pt]Why did Peter Obi refuse to address the issues outlined in the letter?

Why did Peter Obi later come out to lie that he was never approached or consulted?

There's a social service for homeless and beggars in Anambran, yet Peter Obi deports non-Anambrians.

am not surprise your moniker says it all cow.
Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by Nobody: 8:49pm On Aug 02, 2013
nrd_geek: The facts of the whole case is now obvious except for the intentionally obstinate tribalists.

There was never a "deportation" (fact)
There was no intention to "deport" (fact)
... deportation involves "expulsion" of FOREIGN NATIONALS from a place or country.
"Expulsion" of nationals is called banishment, exile or penal transportation
There was no expulsion, banishment, exile nor penile transportation of anybody, neither was there any intention to do so (fact)
LASG or Fashola, if you will, made his intentions clear throughout the process.
LASG had rehabilitated, housed and fed these persons for several months even before corresponding with Anambra State Govt.(fact)
LASG had invited Anambra officials to come and identify those claiming to be Anambra indigenes since April (fact)

Now, this is where wahala must have started. One state's govt. officials didn't do their jobs properly, on the one hand, while the other state's govt. officials were probably overzealous. Without further evidence showing they agreed time and place of handover, it was wrong for Lagos officials to leave these guys on the bridge in the wee hours of the morning.
LASG started well but probably didn't finish it in a good way. (intentions were kind, clear and in good faith)
Anambra State govt. neglected to properly carry out her duties.
Do we always have to assign blame where our sentiments & emotion lie?

Fingers crossed, as more facts and evidence emerge. Till then, shame on those who never care to take off their tribal lenses, for they shall continue to see every human gesture with a tribal tint.

All these you story will stand if Anambra State Government had said it knew of the actions of Lagos State. As of now the purported documents remain questionable.
Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by logica(m): 8:50pm On Aug 02, 2013
EasternLeopard: [color=#006600] Y didnt ur Fathers allowed Biafra to go after their victory
Lol. To go after which victory by pushing into Yoruba land? Yorubas should sit by while you decimate their land right? Because the Yorubas are your footstool abi?

2 Likes

Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by Nobody: 8:50pm On Aug 02, 2013
2mch:

And if the destitutes all claimed they were from Anambra? Most beggars or criminals will claim they are from a state where they feel they can make it. Obi has shown dishonesty and Igbo people blindly supported him and insulted Fashola. You are showing the same bias evern when presented with facts. You people have deep problems.
are you in anyway generalizing all Igbos in ur useless assertions, I can see how smart a Yoruba man is.
Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by Nobody: 8:51pm On Aug 02, 2013
KenGali:

All these you story will stand if Anambra State Government had said it knew of the actions of Lagos State. As of now the purported documents remain questionable.

The purported number of 70 involved remains more questionable in the absent of verifiable figure....
Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:51pm On Aug 02, 2013
How many of you have eaten together? How many knows if they will get what to eat tomorrow?
I dey go sleep.
Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by Nobody: 8:52pm On Aug 02, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

omo Ekiti kete!
ku e se ooo
Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by dabossman(m): 8:52pm On Aug 02, 2013
While I do not support the dumping of fellow Nigerian citizens on some bridge in the dead of night, I think the Anambra State government cannot be excused in this matter if they were indeed briefed. If a government is informed that some of its indigenes are destitute or in distress and may need to be re-integrated with their families back home, I think it is the duty of such government to even champion and make arrangements on how their own "sons" will return home safely.

I cannot imagine that the US embassy would be informed that an American citizen is destitute or mentally challenged and roaming the streets of Lagos, and then they will be waiting for the Lagos State government to inform them on when such a citizen can be taken home and by what means. They would immediately show up to pick up their own, book him a flight and return him home.

I would like to know if the Anambra Liason Office that responded to the LASG letter even bothered to visit the rehab facility to identify their own who are in distress, and if they even bothered to ensure that their indigenes are treated fairly.

This goes to show how much our governments across all tiers care about us. What then is the essence of the ignominous "State of Origin" if one's state cannot even respond with promptness and concern when its indigene needs its help. Naija I hail thee.

1 Like

Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by figment232(m): 8:52pm On Aug 02, 2013

BRF's IQ = 141
Sharap empty vessel
Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by Nobody: 8:53pm On Aug 02, 2013
ilugunboy:

The purported number of 70 involved remains more questionable in the absent of verifiable figure....
Let the Lagos State Government refute the number.
Need I remind you that Governor Obi has indicated that he was not informed of the deportation.

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (40) (Reply)

Photos : Namadi Sambo Hands Over Aguda House To Prof. Yemi Osinbajo / APC Governors Swoop On Jonathan Ahead Of 2023 Elections / Wanted Abuja Kidnapper, Dahiru Arrested After Wike’s ₦‎20 Million Bounty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.