Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,746 members, 7,915,085 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 04:04 PM

Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation - Politics (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation (55556 Views)

Gtbank Documents Show How Saraki Transferred $3 Million To U.S. / #Panama Papers: Documents Show Saraki Is The Owner Of Hidden Assets & Not Toyin / Anambra Government Fixes Nkpor Flyover After Online Protests (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by 2mch(m): 11:05pm On Aug 02, 2013
Gbawes:

Tell me please in all honesty. Why do you people call shiet Amala?

grin grin grin

Peter Obi is still a liar, and you are still entering Sanusi Fafunwa to eat tonight. If you see a LASG vehicle, jump inside bush sharp sharp. No call my name or else

2 Likes

Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by looker: 11:06pm On Aug 02, 2013
Typical! you have no point to make.
ilugunboy:

Lookman.....look very well.....you have no shame in you....thank Baba Fash .....

Biafra koni bajeee oooo
Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by Demswear4u: 11:06pm On Aug 02, 2013
Trail ii: Pls lets call a spade a spade.. d yorubas are just too smart and intelligent dan any other tribe in nigeria and africa at large. just see how dey murder dere fellow southerner silently. i will always respect dis creatures till i die. truly i wish am a yoruba man. but anyway am proud 2 b a kogite.... shame on obi and ppl of his kind
You call such open display of political unsophistication,smartness?
Lol.
Smartness must mean a different thing in yorubaland.
Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by MAHSSOBs: 11:06pm On Aug 02, 2013
Why are Ibos all tribalists
Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by biafranqueen: 11:07pm On Aug 02, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

And that's because the states don't cry foul.

Ibos know that with their large numbers in the East, they can easily cry foul.

Yoruba population is greater than Ibos by a few millions. That's why I'm telling my Yoruba people to wake up and stop playing docile.

You cannot continue to let Ibos monopolize tribalism.

Curb Ibo's perpetuated ignorance and lies.
shocked shocked shocked are you also starting this campaign in Texas I thought we was cool
Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by VoteOutPDPJona: 11:07pm On Aug 02, 2013
moodswing: I was hoping to see evidence of correspondence between Lagos state govt and Anambra State Govt. I ended up with a scanned document apparently typed this evening just to make a WRONG look RIGHT.
Yoruba's I hail oooo.
Fashola's Govt is full of lies, deceit and utmost treachery.
Shame on all of you who support evil just because it was done by someone from your tribe. Shame!

I am ashamed of the hypocrisy shown above. WHY?........You and your kind have failed to raise a voice against President Goodluck Jonathan for branding fellow Nigerians at Abuja 'destitute' and 'deporting' them from Abuja. Why concentrate hypocritical assault on Fashola when the progenitor is right there at ASO ROCK having a calm night rest?

1 Like

Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by MAHSSOBs: 11:08pm On Aug 02, 2013
Why does apku smell like rotten eggs?
Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by Gbawes: 11:08pm On Aug 02, 2013
2mch:

grin grin grin

Peter Obi is still a liar, and you are still entering Sanusi Fafunwa to eat tonight. If you see a LASG vehicle, jump inside bush sharp sharp. No call my name or else

Name any other race that eat shiet but calls it a different name.

1 Like

Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by MAHSSOBs: 11:09pm On Aug 02, 2013
How can we separate ibos and tribalism?

1 Like

Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by Nobody: 11:09pm On Aug 02, 2013
[size=25pt]Morals of the thread:

Don't lie against your fellow governor

Don't paint everything with the brush of tribalism ( he did it with El Rufai and got away with it)

Good night everybody [/size]

3 Likes

Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by 2mch(m): 11:10pm On Aug 02, 2013
Gbawes:

Name any other race that eat shiet but calls it a different name.

Woman, remember to jump inside bush and also remember [size=28pt]Governor Obi is a liar and he failed you, which is why you are on Sanusi Fafunwa.[/size]

1 Like

Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by looker: 11:10pm On Aug 02, 2013
Ask any Nigerian they will tell you, ugly and tribalistic are words for yourubas not igbos.
MAHSSOBs: Why are Ibos all tribalists
Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by DIVINE78: 11:10pm On Aug 02, 2013
Trail ii: Pls lets call a spade a spade.. d yorubas are just too smart and intelligent dan any other tribe in nigeria and africa at large. just see how dey murder dere fellow southerner silently. i will always respect dis creatures till i die. truly i wish am a yoruba man. but anyway am proud 2 b a kogite.... shame on obi and ppl of his kind
Me too. I'm from Benue. Obi and his allies should bury their heads in shame.

2 Likes

Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by MAHSSOBs: 11:10pm On Aug 02, 2013
Is apku a toxic waste?
Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by 2mch(m): 11:11pm On Aug 02, 2013
ilugunboy: [size=25pt]Morals of the thread:

Don't lie against your fellow governor

Don't paint everything with the brush of tribalism ( he did it with El Rufai and got away with it) good night everybody [/size]

But with Fashola...... OBI got served or Fasholanised. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by OPCNAIRALAND: 11:11pm On Aug 02, 2013
Now that the letters show where the blame lies, it nonetheless served as an eye opener into other issues of national politics.

Yoruba has not been tribalist as the letter has shown but going forward Yoruba need to be tribalist in order to set the proper expectations and draw the line.

Ibos are no longer a welcome people on our land. Nigeria Constitution allows you acces but it does not give you right of way on Yorubaland. We, Yorubas, are the only ones that can give you a right way on our land, and we did in past. Going forward, you no longer have a right of way anywhere on Yorubaland, except for the constitutional access guaranteed to you by Nigeria.

Our denial to you will be systemic and as a matter of regional policy on all the contact points of social interaction.

3 Likes

Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by MAHSSOBs: 11:11pm On Aug 02, 2013
Why do Ibos like chopping white cement?

1 Like

Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by 2mch(m): 11:11pm On Aug 02, 2013
MAHSSOBs: Is apku a toxic waste?

If akpu is left to ferment for a month, it can produce enough gases for an atomic bomb.

5 Likes

Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by looker: 11:12pm On Aug 02, 2013
Even a single yoruba man cannot condenm what fashola did, that highlights yoruba tribalism.
MAHSSOBs: How can we separate ibos and tribalism?
Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by MAHSSOBs: 11:13pm On Aug 02, 2013
Ibos, let us stop hating our Yoruba brothers
Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by Nobody: 11:13pm On Aug 02, 2013
2mch:

If akpu is left to ferment for a month, it can produce enough gases for an atomic bomb.
jesuuuuuuu. egba mi ooooooooo
...see finishing...
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by looker: 11:13pm On Aug 02, 2013
That letter is fake, your lies as usual.
OPC.NAIRALAND:
Now that the letters show where the blame lies, it nonetheless served as an eye opener into other issues of national politics.

Yoruba has not been tribalist as the letter has shown but going forward Yoruba need to be tribalist in order to set the proper expectations and draw the line.

Ibos are no longer a welcome people on our land. Nigeria Constitution allows you acces but it does not give you right of way on Yorubaland. We, Yorubas, are the only ones that can give you a right way on our land, and we did in past. Going forward, you no longer have a right of way anywhere on Yorubaland, except for the constitutional access guaranteed to you by Nigeria.

Our denial to you will be systemic and as a matter of regional policy on all the contact points of social interaction.
Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by biafranqueen: 11:13pm On Aug 02, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:
Yorubas wake up and understand the unnecessary fear Ibos have for you.
so I guess this means that I can't sleep at your house when P square comes to Texas sad
Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by looker: 11:14pm On Aug 02, 2013
Hating you for what, what do a yoruba man has better than igbo in Lagos.
MAHSSOBs: Ibos, let us stop hating our Yoruba brothers
Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by obitwo: 11:14pm On Aug 02, 2013
Yoruba sense vs Igbo sense

Sixth sense vs Nonsense

Yoruba thinking and reasoning is far superior

2 Likes

Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by Gbawes: 11:16pm On Aug 02, 2013
STOP EATING SHIET

IGBO's will forever remain masters to Yorubas.
Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by Dollarjunkie: 11:16pm On Aug 02, 2013
Kids ranting

1 Like

Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by MAHSSOBs: 11:16pm On Aug 02, 2013
We Ibos like to hate. We hate Ijaws, Hausas, Fulanis and now Yorubas.
Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by MAHSSOBs: 11:18pm On Aug 02, 2013
Why are Ibo girls hairier than Ibo men?
Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by 2mch(m): 11:18pm On Aug 02, 2013
MAHSSOBs: We Ibos like to hate. We hate Ijaws, Hausas, Fulanis and now Yorubas.

Can you please tell us why sad
Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by Gbawes: 11:19pm On Aug 02, 2013
MAHSSOBs: Ibos, let us stop hating our Yoruba brothers

I ENJOY HATING YORUBAS for me its a hobby and am not Igbo.
Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by looker: 11:19pm On Aug 02, 2013
How?
obitwo: Yoruba sense vs Igbo sense

Sixth sense vs Nonsense

Yoruba thinking and reasoning is far superior

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (40) (Reply)

Pictures From Peter Obi Rally In Suleja Today / You Didn’t Truly Campaign For Buhari, APC Tells Okorocha / Meet Dr Onyechi Ikpeazu, Ademola Adeleke And Peter Obi Lead Counsel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.