Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,382 members, 7,881,376 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:01 PM

Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation - Politics (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation (55358 Views)

Gtbank Documents Show How Saraki Transferred $3 Million To U.S. / #Panama Papers: Documents Show Saraki Is The Owner Of Hidden Assets & Not Toyin / Anambra Government Fixes Nkpor Flyover After Online Protests (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by Gbawes: 11:51pm On Aug 02, 2013
MAHSSOBs: Yorubas, please help my ibo people

Na by force to join Indigbo? The Ibo's don't want you.. what did you eat tonight? I hope its not that shiet you call amala?
Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by obitwo: 11:52pm On Aug 02, 2013
MAHSSOBs: Is Japan the land of the rising sun?

&:;#%+*_is the land of the dimwits

A governor of their most enlightened state has proven that
Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by 2mch(m): 11:52pm On Aug 02, 2013
I have to admit this was funny as fu*ck grin grin grin
Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by moodswing(m): 11:53pm On Aug 02, 2013
osaiworld:

you claim to be an intelligent person, but its now certain you are not. this is my last dosage for your foolishness as after this no more because silence is the best answer for a fool.
only intelligent people know that you dont dismiss an assertion until you hear from the other party, but you display your idiosyncratic element when you dismissed the documents from fashola without waiting for Adaobi to respond. guy you be mumu. swallow that and mellow down.

you are actually dumber than I give you credit for.
Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by Gbawes: 11:53pm On Aug 02, 2013
I believe Fashola can still redeem himself by apologising and paying hefty sum to the affected people. Else its all out war.
Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by looker: 11:53pm On Aug 02, 2013
proverbs are not for dumbs
Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by MAHSSOBs: 11:55pm On Aug 02, 2013
Can Japan sue Ndibo?
Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by obitwo: 11:56pm On Aug 02, 2013
looker: proverbs are not for dumbs

What he's been posting are called metaphors and not proverbs

Now I see why you are the way you are and AdaObi is the way he is

1 Like

Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by Gbawes: 11:56pm On Aug 02, 2013
How many of you yorubas ate shiet (also known as amala) tonight?
Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by MAHSSOBs: 11:57pm On Aug 02, 2013
Why do ibos call solidified mucous apku?

1 Like

Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by 2mch(m): 11:57pm On Aug 02, 2013
Gbawes: I believe Fashola can still redeem himself by apologising and paying hefty sum to the affected people. Else its all out war.
Oh we are scared. Pull out the ogbunigwe. While we seal the ports and waterways. I give you 1week without akpu alone. grin

1 Like

Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by moodswing(m): 11:58pm On Aug 02, 2013
obitwo: Yoruba sense vs Igbo sense

Sixth sense vs Nonsense

Yoruba thinking and reasoning is far superior

The reason you are in Lagos is because since 1999 when we returned to democratic rule, Lagos and other Yoruba states have made their region advance and built infrastructure to encourage investments. That's why you hear of Oyo State's GDP being higher than that of any SE state or that monthly IGR of Ogun is almost N4bn which is three times higher than the highest IGR or any SE state

This is what the Yorubas do better and don't tell me we are what we are because of you because GDP stats for Lagos shows that more than 90% of the GDP comes from sectors dominated by Yorubas and some multinationals

So its just in our DNA. We are light years ahead. Live with it

Lol. Is this guy for real?. What an ass.

Advice: don't talk about what you don't know. It make you look more stuupid that you actually sound.
Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by looker: 11:58pm On Aug 02, 2013
remember to take your medicine.
MAHSSOBs: Why do ibos call solidified mucous apku?
Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by MAHSSOBs: 11:58pm On Aug 02, 2013
Peter Obi the scandalous liar

1 Like

Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by Nobody: 11:58pm On Aug 02, 2013
looker: You have ruled. How is the country you ruled looks like? Just like your ways of life.

can you even govern yourselves. show me one responsible governor in igbo land I will show you 6 in yoruba land.
Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by Gbawes: 12:00am On Aug 03, 2013
@MAHSSOBs.
Do you eat shiet, sorry amala?
Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by looker: 12:00am On Aug 03, 2013
and still u failed to understand?
obitwo:

What he's been posting are called metaphors and not proverbs

Now I see why you are the way you are and AdaObi is the way he is

1 Like

Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by MAHSSOBs: 12:00am On Aug 03, 2013
Peter Obi the evolutionary tribalist

2 Likes

Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by Policewoman(f): 12:01am On Aug 03, 2013
MAHSSOBs: Yorubas, please help my ibo people
I can see how jobless you are.
Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by looker: 12:01am On Aug 03, 2013
which state are you from?
osaiworld:

can you even govern yourselves. show me one responsible governor in igbo land I will show you 6 in yoruba land.
Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by 2mch(m): 12:01am On Aug 03, 2013
osaiworld:

This is a critical question. I am thinking for my ibo brothers. Maybe okorocha is trying

1 Like

Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by MAHSSOBs: 12:01am On Aug 03, 2013
My pikin, don't peter obi to me.

1 Like

Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by MAHSSOBs: 12:02am On Aug 03, 2013
Why are Ibos jealous of Yorubas?
Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by looker: 12:03am On Aug 03, 2013
No you ruled and we are proud of the Nigerian stated you ruled.Clap for your self.
osaiworld:

Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by MAHSSOBs: 12:05am On Aug 03, 2013
Yoruba!!
Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by Nobody: 12:06am On Aug 03, 2013
looker: which state are you from?

ask www.google.com.
grin
looker: which state are you from?

ask www.google.com.

1 Like

Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by MAHSSOBs: 12:06am On Aug 03, 2013
MAHSSOBs: Yoruba!!

How many Ibos ran?

1 Like

Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by looker: 12:08am On Aug 03, 2013
I know you are from one of those shit holes called state in yoruba land.
osaiworld:

ask www.google.com.
grin

ask www.google.com.
Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by Stunner1(f): 12:12am On Aug 03, 2013
All of you are big fools, ain't we supposed to be 1 Nigeria Infact d yorubas r d most foolish ppl I know!!! Ndi iberibe na Ndi oshin oteleeeee
Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by willibounce: 12:12am On Aug 03, 2013
Very dubious set of ppl. Their leadeRs teach thm how to lie. Thts y u see dem changing usernames and claiming ' I am youruba' ' I am from NIGER (muktari)'.

Awon oniranu jati jati. Sango ma fi eje yin step down pelu burger ni.
Them go just dey lie up n down. Una never see anytin. A ma le iya yin wogbo lo ni.

1 Like

Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by willibounce: 12:14am On Aug 03, 2013
#1-stunner:
All of you are big fools, ain't we supposed to be 1 Nigeria Infact d yorubas r d most foolish ppl I know!!! Ndi iberibe na Ndi oshin oteleeeee

You are from sokoto abi. Ashiara!
Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by Nobody: 12:15am On Aug 03, 2013
looker: I know you are from one of those shit holes called state in yoruba land.

I laugh in french hahahahah
so why are you crying because your brothers were reunited with your families.
At least they have been running away from family meetings, hiding under the bridge, but fashola has sent them home for compulsory family meeting now.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (40) (Reply)

Folashade Tinubu-Ojo Welcomes Second Surrogate Baby - PM News / Wanted Abuja Kidnapper, Dahiru Arrested After Wike’s ₦‎20 Million Bounty / I Remain In APC, Another Senator Included In The Defection List Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.