Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,834 members, 7,872,804 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:24 PM

Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation - Politics (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation (55296 Views)

Gtbank Documents Show How Saraki Transferred $3 Million To U.S. / #Panama Papers: Documents Show Saraki Is The Owner Of Hidden Assets & Not Toyin / Anambra Government Fixes Nkpor Flyover After Online Protests (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by tigger56: 12:16am On Aug 03, 2013
cocoduck: The thing i understand from this is that Nigeria is not one and can never be. Yo r oba man is Igbo man's biggest enemy, and I believe this is Tinubu's efforts to instill APC on the biggest economy east of the Niger. But it will not work. I really pity those Igbo people that invested all their money there, anyway, more Igbo people in the recent past invested HEAVILY in the East, much more than those who foolishly refused. However Lagos was not developed (Nigerian standard) By yo roba people, she is what she is by virtue of the fact that it used to be the capital of Nigeria. and as a result of corruption she has the only functioning seaport in Nigeria, and here is GEJ trying to change that, hence they are all up in arms against the igbo people.
Can u plsss stop ds lies about lagos being developed cos it was d capital..get ur facts and history right lagos has always been a bustling commercial and fishin centre, ask the portuguese and british who came here 300 yrs ago
who's money built the eko and carter bridges!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by Nebeuwa(m): 12:16am On Aug 03, 2013
This thread has legs! shocked

1 Like

Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by Nobody: 12:21am On Aug 03, 2013
HMMW na wa, the last time I entered this thread about 1hour ago, it was just five pages, but almost 30 now

*hummin 2pac-changes* that just the way it is. I i see no changes, all i see is yorubas and igbos with tribalist faces, Give a nigger a gun and watch them kill each other.

If una dey fight like among each other, I wonder what would happen if Niger republic invades tomorrow

1 Like

Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by obitwo: 12:21am On Aug 03, 2013
moodswing:

Lol. Is this guy for real?. What an ass.

Advice: don't talk about what you don't know. It make you look more stuupid that you actually sound.

I've posted what I know with facts and you can only dispute it with substance

Anyway I shouldn't be expecting much

The opening post on this thread shows that you don't require an IQ above 40 to be a governor in your state so I shouldn't expect more from you

4 Likes

Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by tigger56: 12:21am On Aug 03, 2013
MAHSSOBs: Why are Ibos jealous of Yorubas?
I honestly don't understand the lot. Y stay forcefully where u aren't wanted, if the yorubas don't want u, go back 2 d east!!!

1 Like

Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by Stunner1(f): 12:22am On Aug 03, 2013
@willibounce I can c ur brain is in a state of discombobulation... Foolish bloodsucking yoruba tout.. Eje tiyin naa la ma fi shey ink biro,since common sense has strolled far from u!!! Onye ara ri ka gi
Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by looker: 12:26am On Aug 03, 2013
Atleast you even know it is not yoruba's money and it has never been since then.
tigger56:
Can u plsss stop ds lies about lagos being developed cos it was d capital..get ur facts and history right lagos has always been a bustling commercial and fishin centre, ask the portuguese and british who came here 300 yrs ago
who's money built the eko and carter bridges!!!!!
Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by MAHSSOBs: 12:26am On Aug 03, 2013
Stop begging under Lagos bridge. Go home and rest.

3 Likes

Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by cabotage: 12:27am On Aug 03, 2013
global07: I would like to ask a simple question.
All the jobless and destitute on the streets of lagos, are they all none lagosians, if amond the said ppl are lagosians where will dey be deported to?

The fact is, most of these destitutes are not Lagos indigenes, and if by any means, they are from Lagos, that's no brainer for you, of course, they remain in Lagos while the Government finds a solution. I hope that answers your curiosity.

2 Likes

Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by tigger56: 12:33am On Aug 03, 2013
D ibo folks making noise here are d real tribalists!!! I served n imo state and b4 den I had neva xperinced tribalism n my life bt in imo state my eyes opened....dos animals have no value for life, once u don't speak deir language dey cheat u, dey weren't nice @ all and FYI dey come on here and make mouth on ow beautifull d east is....its a lie, deres no greater dumpsite n southern nigeria than ibo land, immediately u cross d niger bridge u are greated by a sea of rotten decayin 4 storey death traps, dirty roads and d streets are littered with mad pple..dey lack land 2 farm, lack water as d only way dey get water is by catchin rain water with funnels on the roof and storing dem in resevoirs.....is dat life....my advice is know your place n d south west, u are visitors!!!!

5 Likes

Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by KDULAR: 12:35am On Aug 03, 2013
May I say that let Jesus Christ come down and say the truth with all evidence about an issue that concerns a Yoruba man,they the Igbo's especially the new breeds who left the east to Lagos or are stereotyped against Yorubas will never believe and even may refer to Him as the devil. Really some people are not worth just replying. The move by LASG may be wrong I repeat may be but given the circumstances and precedence then no need crucifying. Why are people not shouting when same was done to some Yorubas from other states. Really I see a lot of similarities between the attitudes of some Igbos on this forum and elsewhere similar to that of practitioners of one of the major religion associated with violence in this country. !

1 Like

Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by Nebeuwa(m): 12:36am On Aug 03, 2013
Shouts of tribalism going back and forth.

When the actions of deportation is the cause of all these problems.
Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by Stunner1(f): 12:42am On Aug 03, 2013
@tigger56 we r visitors only in ur dreams... M sure my Father has more land and houses in lagos dan y'all do so hw am I a visitor mtchewww!!! I doubt if u r even an indigene of lagos sef... C u dog callin imo ppl animals lmfao all ye south westerners r d animals, bunch of dirty looking ppl!! Ur females r so fat n dirty den d males kwanu eeewwww irritating things wit deir dirty toe n finger nails + I've seen d beautiful houses u ppl build ooo inugo wit una rotten roofs wey dey leak
Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by obitwo: 12:43am On Aug 03, 2013
So in summary:

1. Ladipo Market belongs to a Yorubaman (Paramo)
2. Igbos are not as smart as Yorubas (BRF vs Miss. Peter Obi)
3. Igbos live under bridges in Lagos (Office of Igbo Deportees)
4. Yorubas and Multinationals constitute most of Lagos's GDP (Most recent GDP breakdown)

Off to Movida ...

4 Likes

Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by jason123: 12:44am On Aug 03, 2013
Thank you Fashola! These uncultured fresh from the niger bridge Igbos know nothing about lagos. All they do is rant all day with little or no sense. When Fashola deported his fellow Yorubas, no wahala, in fact, they jubilated. When he deported northerners, they call those northerners bh members and thanked Fashola . Now it's their turn, all of a sudden, Fashola is a tribalist. Look at the ladipo situation. i mean, how claims right over an oba except these JJC Igbos ? Currently in lagos, a lot of Yorubas are now being sensitized to the sort of people most Igbos are, especially those JJCs from the east. Uncultured bunch.

3 Likes

Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by sexkillzisacunt: 12:50am On Aug 03, 2013
Gbawes:

Name any other race that eat shiet but calls it a different name.
Lol only Yorubas....they say being dirty is part of their culture.
Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by tigger56: 12:56am On Aug 03, 2013
#1-stunner:
@tigger56 we r visitors only in ur dreams... M sure my Father has more land and houses in lagos dan y'all do so hw am I a visitor mtchewww!!! I doubt if u r even an indigene of lagos sef... C u dog callin imo ppl animals lmfao all ye south westerners r d animals, bunch of dirty looking ppl!! Ur females r so fat n dirty den d males kwanu eeewwww irritating things wit deir dirty toe n finger nails + I've seen d beautiful houses u ppl build ooo inugo wit una rotten roofs wey dey leak
I don't talk to animals.... And dats a fact!!!

1 Like

Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by Cleanman(m): 12:58am On Aug 03, 2013
#1-stunner:
what is this one saying?....see rant like say dem pour pepper 4 ya bodi;

2 Likes

Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by willibounce: 12:59am On Aug 03, 2013
#1-stunner:
@willibounce I can c ur brain is in a state of discombobulation... Foolish bloodsucking yoruba tout.. Eje tiyin naa la ma fi shey ink biro,since common sense has strolled far from u!!! Onye ara ri ka gi

Ori e ti gbale lati kekere. Yaa brood go soon finich. AnimaR. Onye ara awon ebi ati cousins e. Amosu girl.
Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by Stunner1(f): 1:02am On Aug 03, 2013
@tigger56 bingo lyk u hahahaha c dem taking it personal u can kill urself for fashola one naira ur ppl no go get ewunta toilet!!!
@obitwo go n drink to stupor n wallow in pity
@jason123 kaii I knw ur kind,a he goat best describes u plss go to bed silly itz past ur bedtym anumanu

1 Like

Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by Cleanman(m): 1:04am On Aug 03, 2013
jason123: Thank you Fashola! These uncultured fresh from the niger bridge Igbos know nothing about lagos. All they do is rant all day with little or no sense. When Fashola deported his fellow Yorubas, no wahala, in fact, they jubilated. When he deported northerners, they call those northerners bh members and thanked Fashola . Now it's their turn, all of a sudden, Fashola is a tribalist. Look at the ladipo situation. i mean, how claims right over an oba except these JJC Igbos ? Currently in lagos, a lot of Yorubas are now being sensitized to the sort of people most Igbos are, especially those JJCs from the east. Uncultured bunch.
leave those fools....A question:whats the difference between a lawyer(SAN) and a spare part dealer? ........
Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by Stunner1(f): 1:06am On Aug 03, 2013
@cleanman ve u finished ur cleaning job?? I ve clothes for u to wash ode
@willibounce did u go to school @ all?? Hahaha I guess u stopped @ pry6 afta una go dey shout say una beta pass d ibos wen dz mumu cnt spell common animal hian oga itz animal ooo not animar buhahahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by judemayor: 1:06am On Aug 03, 2013
Who can swear for dat document dat it is geuine?
Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by looker: 1:10am On Aug 03, 2013
close your mouth.What is he doing with the agberos and area boys, those ones are cultured?
jason123: Thank you Fashola! These uncultured fresh from the niger bridge Igbos know nothing about lagos. All they do is rant all day with little or no sense. When Fashola deported his fellow Yorubas, no wahala, in fact, they jubilated. When he deported northerners, they call those northerners bh members and thanked Fashola . Now it's their turn, all of a sudden, Fashola is a tribalist. Look at the ladipo situation. i mean, how claims right over an oba except these JJC Igbos ? Currently in lagos, a lot of Yorubas are now being sensitized to the sort of people most Igbos are, especially those JJCs from the east. Uncultured bunch.
Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by looker: 1:12am On Aug 03, 2013
compare spare parts dealers with your area boys. That is what your youths are.
Cleanman: leave those fools....A question:whats the difference between a lawyer(SAN) and a spare part dealer? ........
Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by Stunner1(f): 1:16am On Aug 03, 2013
@looker thank u o jare biko tell dz mumu dem.. keep spewing trash from ur smelling mouths una hear
Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by looker: 1:24am On Aug 03, 2013
Don't mind them, an igbo man with a less privileged back ground can struggle and be selling spare parts,travels abroad to buy his goods and educates his sibblings but the same from a yoruba decent will immediately turn to area boy. And these guys always say spare parts like it is a so dirty business. Spare parts business is done all over the world.
#1-stunner:
@looker thank u o jare biko tell dz mumu dem.. keep spewing trash from ur smelling mouths una hear

1 Like

Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by logica(m): 1:27am On Aug 03, 2013
jude.mayor:
Who can swear for dat document dat it is geuine?
Peter Obi. I am sure he will recognize any of the markers used by his seat of office for official documents.

1 Like

Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by plasgidy: 1:29am On Aug 03, 2013
with due respect to his exellency govr fashola, i whish you are a member of naira land forum, however yoruba members here will pass my message to you

oga fash how come you accept all other successful igbos in lagos and trow away the unsuccsessful ones, ok let us believe you that this poor igbo people you deported to biafra ar lunatic and vagabons and baggars as claimed, does it take a fortune to rehab this ppl? no it dos nt'

you said you are a lawyer when has it become a crime for a yoruba man to go and live in abuja? do you know that lagos state was the capital of nigeria b4 it was moved to abj? did you forget that lagos state was built by all nigerian,s this is a very big blunder frm your govt a big oversight think twise sir think twise. dont let nigerian see you as A TRIBAL BIGOT
Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by 9free(m): 1:31am On Aug 03, 2013
ONE NIGERIA!!!!!
Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by PeterKbaba: 1:34am On Aug 03, 2013
PETER OBI THE SUPER LIAR!!!

WERE THEY EXPECTING LAGOS TO RENT A HOUSE FOR ALL THE IBO BEGGARS IN LAGOS, FEED THEM, CLOTH THEM AND OPEN SPARE PART BUSINESS AND THE YORUBA OWNED LADIPO MARKET.....DIRTY UNGRATEFUL TRIBE, EVERYONE IN AFRICA ARE TIRED OF YOUR INFERIORITY SELF DESTRUCT GAMES.... YOU TARNISH NIGERIA'S IMAGE ALL OVER THE WORLD WITH YOUR 419, DRUG, KIDNAPPING, MILITANCY BUSINESS..... YEYE TRIBE! ALL THEIR GOVERNORS COME FOR PARTIES IN LAGOS EVERY WEEKEND, WEREAS THE IBO TRIBE DEY SLEEP UNDER BRIDGES ALL OVER SOUTH WEST BEGGING, DIRTY SET OF PEOPLE....... MOST FASHOLA ALWAYS BEG YOU TO ACT CIVIL AND NOT LIKE THIS VILLAGERS YOU ARE!!!! TRULY YOU CAN TAKE A MAN OUT OF THE STREET, BUT YOU CANT TAKE THE STREET OUT OF THEM...... YEYE PEOPLE

2 Likes

Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by 9free(m): 1:40am On Aug 03, 2013
Cleanman: leave those fools....A question:whats the difference between a lawyer(SAN) and a spare part dealer? ........
Non........ Thesame fate await them all. Six feets below the earth surface.

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (40) (Reply)

Photo: When Buhari Finishes With Nepa / Soldier Cries And Begs After His Superior Caught Him Collecting Bribe (Video) / Ibe Kachikwu Shakes Baru At The Nigerian Economic Summit, Earlier Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.