Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,322 members, 7,881,182 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 02:00 PM

Soludo's Manifesto For Anambra - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soludo's Manifesto For Anambra (26980 Views)

Chukwuma Soludo's Manifesto In 2009 When Contested For Governorship Position / List Of Candidates For Anambra 2014 Governorship Election / A Manifesto For APC To Adopt: My Vision For Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soludo's Manifesto For Anambra by nwabobo: 8:17am On Aug 04, 2013
Most of the plans in that manifesto would be private sector driven. Anambra indigene the works over have got the money and connections to do that. What we need is just the right environment
Re: Soludo's Manifesto For Anambra by nku5: 8:22am On Aug 04, 2013
Soludo's manifesto is eye candy, no doubt. As for the international airport I don't really see the rationale for one. Is it going to be built on the site of the privately driven Oba airport?

For me if soludo can successfully carry out reorientation for the youth and create opportunities for them that really prove to them that they can be empowered, he will eradicate crime no doubt.

Where he really has his work cut out is ensuring that power supply is adequate to meet the proposed industrialisation drive.

1 Like

Re: Soludo's Manifesto For Anambra by chino11(m): 8:51am On Aug 04, 2013
nku5: Soludo's manifesto is eye candy, no doubt. As for the international airport I don't really see the rationale for one. Is it going to be built on the site of the privately driven Oba airport?

For me if soludo can successfully carry out reorientation for the youth and create opportunities for them that really prove to them that they can be empowered, he will eradicate crime no doubt.

Where he really has his work cut out is ensuring that power supply is adequate to meet the proposed industrialisation drive.

Its a new site around Aguleri/Nteje/Umuleri borders. Its within the periphery of Orient Petroleum facility. About 20mins to Onitsha, 30mins to Awka and 1hr drive to Nnewi. It equally serves Kogi and Nsukka passengers.

1 Like

Re: Soludo's Manifesto For Anambra by gerald09(m): 9:17am On Aug 04, 2013
Dis is what an educated, reasoning man does, (PLAN) not give bags of rice (Ifeanyi Ubah) or build small house n call it town hall (Andy Uba) just to deceive gullible Anambarians. Dis are d corrupt bunch. Soludo has proving himself dat is y 70% of Anambarians wants him. Ngige has proven himself too but with his recent involvement with APC it goin to be a tough 1 for nw, its obvious dat d SE do not want anytin to do wif APC, its either a PDP or APGA tinz. Unless sometin changes Soludo sims to be already ahead in d polls.

2 Likes

Re: Soludo's Manifesto For Anambra by mekaboy(m): 9:26am On Aug 04, 2013
Prof Corruption:

He presented same nonsense in 2010 but he failed at the polls. People are not deceived by a seemingly great list with no "how to achieve" plans behind it.

Good luck to him and to you too.

I thought I saw how to achieve it there? I think pple are more interested in who has more money to share, thugs and godfathers.

I don't see any big deal in achieving what he listed, if he and the people in the state agree and are determined.

1 Like

Re: Soludo's Manifesto For Anambra by mekaboy(m): 9:32am On Aug 04, 2013
CyberG: The first question is HOW? How will it be achieved? Where will he get the money from? Is it a loan he wants to get on behalf of the people in the state? How much is the estimate? How about the interest? Is he going to tax the people? Or use a tolled approach to generate revenue? How much is the current debt burden of the state? Will he be able to qualify and obtain more loans without paying down any current debts? How much is the civil service wage bill per month? How much is the FG allocation?

It's arithmetic, if it does not add up, he will make big but empty plans of nothing! Promises to an unaware electorate may win you an election but promises do not actualize themselves. If in doubt ask GEJ who has remained abysmally non-performant after making the biggest and lousiest promises in the history of elections in Nigeria!

Which governorship or presidential candidate in the world has ever given such details and figures that you are requesting for in a manifesto? Why not ask him to read the state budget for 2014 for you.

1 Like

Re: Soludo's Manifesto For Anambra by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 11:05am On Aug 04, 2013
Soludo is vast and trusted, but if i may make some recommendations, i did request urgent attention be given to cities like Onitsha(Asaba) and Nnewi as both the commercial and industrial capital of the State in particular Onitsha as an International commercial capital of Nigeria. Solid construction work needed along its bank and the city geographical sphere expanded. Onitsha as a business district at present is much too small. It should be a megacity in the east.

Thus a massive Seaport along the bank of the niger river would be necessitated for Cargo. A train station for Cargoes will be required on the Seaport for Cargoes from Aba and Nnewi. We also require a Solid Train station for commuters to onitsha(not light rail but solid train as in railway) and multinational inward investment. Perhap a free trade zone in Onitsha would suffice. The Niger River would require dredging to allow for Ships. A flood barrier would be required to safe guard the City Of Onitsha. Businesses moved to malls packaged to international standard(Onitsha market)preferably high rise building that provides for mall at the bottom, first or second floor and offices on the upper floors.

If u don't do it big, u aint doing nothing. cool

3 Likes

Re: Soludo's Manifesto For Anambra by Youngzedd(m): 11:38am On Aug 04, 2013
Soludo ka anyi ga eso.

1 Like

Re: Soludo's Manifesto For Anambra by Youngzedd(m): 11:40am On Aug 04, 2013
Bliss4Lyfe: Soludo is vast and trusted, but if i may make some recommendations, i did request urgent attention be given to cities like Onitsha(Asaba) and Nnewi as both the commercial and industrial capital of the State in particular Onitsha as an International commercial capital of Nigeria. Solid construction work needed along its bank and the city geographical sphere expanded. Onitsha as a business district at present is much too small. It should be a megacity in the east.

Thus a massive Seaport along the bank of the niger river would be necessitated for Cargo. A train station for Cargoes will be required on the Seaport for Cargoes from Aba and Nnewi. We also require a Solid Train station for commuters to onitsha and multinational inward investment. Perhap a free trade zone in Onitsha would suffice. The Niger River would require dredging to allow for Ships. A flood barrier would be required to safe guard the City Of Onitsha. Businesses moved to malls packaged to international standard(Onitsha market)preferably high rise building that provides for mall at the bottom, first or second floor and offices on the upper floors.

If u don't do it big, u aint doing nothing. cool

Seconded.
Re: Soludo's Manifesto For Anambra by stevoski059(m): 4:06pm On Aug 04, 2013
Anambra should support Soludo ,after his four yr tenure as Anambra gov. we can vote President of the federal republic of Nigeria, if he proves his mettle.

1 Like

Re: Soludo's Manifesto For Anambra by Ikengawo: 5:00pm On Aug 04, 2013
Bliss is right! Moving markets and businesses into world class facilities alone will transform the city.

Onitcha needs more that anything (like all nigerian cities); quality control.

Tell building owners they have to repaint annually, keep their yards (front back side) manicured, and the street in front of them and to their sides/back clean. Fine people for having trash on their edifice. Demolish the buildings of repeat offenders.

Then put things in the city that will attract people to come to the city, so that they can also spend money in the city and give the local shop owners a boost. things that attract nigerians. mega-churches, malls, a train station, grocery stores, etc. Have businesses register so that their tax revenue will be able to fund projects while their registration gives them access to finance capital (banks, micro-banks/loans, incentive programs). Most importantly, like Soludo said, invite the world to Onitcha. Allocate plots for a china town, india town, lebanese, international school and missionary institution to bring in europeans and americans, other nigerian, build a grand mosque and yoruba market. No single ethnicity can do it on their own. If Anambra is to be the Taiwan of africa it needs to openness and cosmopolitan culture that a world class state/city can't survive without.

3 Likes

Re: Soludo's Manifesto For Anambra by IGBOSON1: 6:15pm On Aug 04, 2013
stevoski059: Anambra should support Soludo ,after his four yr tenure as Anambra gov. we can vote President of the federal republic of Nigeria, if he proves his mettle.

^^^Sorry mate.....no can do! If he impresses in his first term, i reckon Anambrans would be crazy to let him go so prematurely. Nigeria can find someone else!
Re: Soludo's Manifesto For Anambra by IGBOSON1: 7:08pm On Aug 04, 2013
In addition to what Ikengawo and Bliss4Lyfe said on charting a course for Anambras' economic renaissance; i'd like to take on the issue of revenue generation and sourcing of funds to enable these plans move from the drawing board to reality.

As i stated earlier on another post, Anambra needs to tap into the vast resources and idle funds that its citizens in particular and Ndigbo (and their well wishers) in general have stashed away in banks; coupled with the equity that could be released from landed properties in Anambra, as well as those owned outside the state.

These funds sourced could then be ploughed into a sovereign infrastructural and education wealth fund that would be managed by world-class investment managers for investing in projects both in Anambra and abroad. Every contributor would have an equity stake in the fund commensurate with what he/she invested. There should also be an avenue to source for funds from the stock market on a yearly basis for a said number of years; ALL capable Anambrans (and other well wishers looking to invest) must pledge to invest a minimum sum (or more....according to their pockets) equivalent to (say for instance) $150 yearly for about 4 to 8 years. As i post this, i'm willing to buy into this idea and put my money where my mouth is with a pledge of £100 for 4 or 8 years, depending. As i said earlier, these funds would be used to invest in the much needed infrastructure/real estate for the New Anambra, as well as to invest in education (at home) and a strategic real-estate investment portfolio abroad.

The other leg to this funds sourcing would be to improve the states IGR. There's no reason why Anambra can't bump up its revenue receipts from the present figure of around 600 million naira a month to a more respectable figure of about 4 billion naira per month ( to begin with). For this to happen there needs to be a complete root- deep overhaul of the existing revenue collection structure presently on ground (that's if one already exists! undecided), and a well thought-out professional approach (that would include the present manpower available.....who would undergo rigorous training and reorientation) would then be enthroned.

Huge revenue can also be got from a bustling river port, so Anambra can look into the possibility of buying out the federal gov't and running the port themselves; they can then invest in better equipment that would improve and broaden activity at the port and also serve surrounding states.

These are just a sketch of the ideas i have as regards funding the huge infrastructure and manpower development that would be needed if we're to attain the Anambra, South East and Eastern Region of our dreams.

PS- I'm typing from my phone so there may be a couple of errors in this post.

2 Likes

Re: Soludo's Manifesto For Anambra by Onlytruth(m): 8:28pm On Aug 04, 2013
Yes we meed a MASSIVE economic/development plan and implementation in Anambra state to keep SE and Ndigbo busy in Igboland. Draw us back and allow us to use some of our international connections and links.
I have continued to dream of a day that US companies will be in Eastern Nigeria, in sizable numbers.
Apple computers can have a plant there for example.
If the Chinese are interested, they are welcome too!
Re: Soludo's Manifesto For Anambra by Nobody: 11:25pm On Aug 04, 2013
Prof Corruption:

He presented same nonsense in 2010 but he failed at the polls. People are not deceived by a seemingly great list with no "how to achieve" plans behind it.

Good luck to him and to you too.

if u could nt rid what came b4 d manifesto, let me tel u. Dis was wat was presented b4 bt d moderator tink wat soludo wil present dis tim wil nt b dferent
Re: Soludo's Manifesto For Anambra by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 9:21am On Aug 05, 2013
Yes we can...
Re: Soludo's Manifesto For Anambra by Nobody: 12:28pm On Aug 05, 2013
Happy New Week to all Volunteers!
We are not doing badly. This is just to say thanks to all.
We are working on a website, we shall let you know once it is up and running. Keep the news spreading! Make phone calls, send SMS, persuade, educate, explain and then win votes.

It is our chance.

Soludo will get it done! That's SOLUDON!

visit www.facebook.com/soludon2013
send mail to soludon2013@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Soludo's Manifesto For Anambra by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 5:38pm On Aug 05, 2013
IGBO-SON and Ikengawo, there is no doubt dat Onitsha should be the commercial capital of Nigeria. Onitsha is situated at a strategic location surrounded by oil producing states Anambra, Abia, Imo, Delta, Rivers, Cross River(Bakassi), Akwa Ibom, Edo,Bayelsa, Ondo to say the least. A nice motorway or high speed train(not light rail but solid train as in railway) for easy access from Cross River(Bakassi) and all the aforementioned states tells me businesses will flourish at Onitsha City. Enough of this Abuja and Lagos thieving of oil money to build non economically viable cities. Time to build a viable commercial city for the people of that region who at present have none.

Soludo plan is superb but the areas highlighted in my post are crucial. Anambra needs to encourage investment in Asaba, so rather than building an international airport, it did be wiser to request expansion of the Asaba International airport. Also rather than waiting for the federal gov to build the third niger bridge, a joint venture between Anambra and Delta would realise this ambition for a third Niger Bridge to facilitate access and reduce traffic, from onitsha to Asaba International Airport. The third Niger Bridge should carry rail tracks and steel framed in design.

On how to finance this project without putting the state in debt, Soludo should know as i don't want to give away a top secret of how on nairaland.

@Noblezone it should be Soludon 2014
Re: Soludo's Manifesto For Anambra by Onlytruth(m): 7:54pm On Aug 05, 2013
Bliss4Lyfe: IGBO-SON and Ikengawo, there is no doubt dat Onitsha should be the commercial capital of Nigeria. Onitsha is situated at a strategic location surrounded by oil producing states Anambra, Abia, Imo, Delta, Rivers, Cross River(Bakassi), Akwa Ibom, Edo,Bayelsa, Ondo to say the least. A nice motorway or high speed train(not light rail but solid train as in railway) for easy access from Cross River(Bakassi) and all the aforementioned states tells me businesses will flourish at Onitsha City. Enough of this Abuja and Lagos thieving of oil money to build non economically viable cities. Time to build a viable commercial city for the people of that region who at present have none.

Soludo plan is superb but the areas highlighted in my post are crucial. Anambra needs to encourage investment in Asaba, so rather than building an international airport, it did be wiser to request expansion of the Asaba International airport. Also rather than waiting for the federal gov to build the third niger bridge, a joint venture between Anambra and Delta would realise this ambition for a third Niger Bridge to facilitate access and reduce traffic, from onitsha to Asaba International Airport. The third Niger Bridge should carry rail tracks and steel framed in design.

On how to finance this project without putting the state in debt, Soludo should know as i don't want to give away a top secret of how on nairaland.

Yes I believe he would know because he knows the Nigerian financial system like the back of his hands, heck he helped to design it! I also wouldn't want to speculate on the how, but I am available (as other Anambrarians) to help design the HOW. These things aren't as difficult as the Nigerian "ambient circumstance" makes it seem. I know for example that the economic development plan can only work if strongly chained or YOKED to infrastructural development (not white elephant projects o). I believe that Peter Obi tried to do just that, but he was very apprehensive of falling into that chasm between economic development and physical development -a Nigerian bottomless pit that traps most well intentioned leaders. He is a good man and did not want to burden the people and the state, only for thieves to deny him the goal. I have seen this happen several times in Nigerian states. It is even happening to the Nigerian nation.

Though I don't like Fashola for his innate bigotry, he has been able to navigate through that chasm (though Tinubu may be playing the tapeworm, Fashola is still achieving something and taking the state to a better place); but I believe it has been easier for him because Lagos has been Nigeria's economic center for nearly a century. It will not be easy for any other governor in Nigeria, but still, a genius would also realize the huge potentials of Onitsha, Anambra state, Igboland, and Eastern Nigeria as well. It all depends on how that genius plays his cards which have limitless options and possibilities.

I believe that Soludo is that genius.

Let's go!

2 Likes

Re: Soludo's Manifesto For Anambra by DanAnyiam: 8:07pm On Aug 05, 2013
Why can't he spend his time mobilising thugs and voting box snatchers that may better in it than his opponents, instead of wasting his time talking about Singapore and Dubai. Who told him that the Nigeria politics needs or care about manifesto? Can someone tell me GEJ's manifesto on the environment or excessiveness of unelected wives of people in power?

In democratic lands where manifesto is useful, he should be sweating now trying to explain to that old man that stopped him on the street, whether his manifesto now belongs to PDP he was last time or whether it belong to APGA he is pretending to belong now.
Re: Soludo's Manifesto For Anambra by Nobody: 8:08pm On Aug 05, 2013
Bliss4Lyfe: IGBO-SON and Ikengawo, there is no doubt dat Onitsha should be the commercial capital of Nigeria. Onitsha is situated at a strategic location surrounded by oil producing states Anambra, Abia, Imo, Delta, Rivers, Cross River(Bakassi), Akwa Ibom, Edo,Bayelsa, Ondo to say the least. A nice motorway or high speed train(not light rail but solid train as in railway) for easy access from Cross River(Bakassi) and all the aforementioned states tells me businesses will flourish at Onitsha City. Enough of this Abuja and Lagos thieving of oil money to build non economically viable cities. Time to build a viable commercial city for the people of that region who at present have none.

Election is on the 16th of November, 2013.

The idea of Soludon2013 Volunteers is to mobilise our people for that election.
By the way, have you joined us on facebook? www.facebook.com/soludon2013
Re: Soludo's Manifesto For Anambra by Nobody: 8:10pm On Aug 05, 2013
Dan Anyiam:
Why can't he spend his time mobilising thugs and voters box snatchers that better than his opponents instead of wasting his time talking about Singapore and Dubai. Who told him that the Nigeria politics needs or care about manifesto? Can someone tell me GEJ's manifesto on the environment or excessiveness of unelected wives of people in power?

In democratic lands where manifesto is useful, he should sweating now trying to explain to an old man that stopped him on the street, whether his manifesto now belongs to PDP he was last time or whether it belong to APGA he is pretending to belong now.

Bros, we are trying our best to be civilised in a country of the uncivilised.
Trust me, the only thing that is motivating some of us about him is that he is civilised.
If he joins the likes Ngige and Andy Uba in their do or die politics, we shall abandon him.

2 Likes

Re: Soludo's Manifesto For Anambra by DanAnyiam: 8:22pm On Aug 05, 2013
Onlytruth: Yes we meed a MASSIVE economic/development plan and implementation in Anambra state to keep SE and Ndigbo busy in Igboland. Draw us back and allow us to use some of our international connections and links.
I have continued to dream of a day that US companies will be in Eastern Nigeria, in sizable numbers.
Apple computers can have a plant there for example.
If the Chinese are interested, they are welcome too!
One thing you guys should have learned by now is that men like Soludo, despite their academic achievements are theory oriented men. People who had all their lives lived on earning huge salary based on already establish institutions.
The biggest investment ever being their personal life insurances. Governing is very simply like buying and selling. Knowing how much you earn or produce each month and how much goes out and how much you got left afterward.
Its not about good queen's English or your list of PHD or quango institutions like IMF or world bank you have worked for- governance is 90% use of common sense. I am not saying you shouldn't root for Soludo but look at similar governors with histories as typical salary and establishment men like Elechi in Ebonyi and door mat Orji in Abia. Or the big fish in Aso Rock, despite his PHD, he his clueless and can't string two words of grammar together.
Re: Soludo's Manifesto For Anambra by DanAnyiam: 8:23pm On Aug 05, 2013
noblezone:

Bros, we are trying our best to be civilised in a country of the uncivilised.
Trust me, the only thing that is motivating some of us about him is that he is civilised.
If he joins the likes Ngige and Andy Uba in their do or die politics, we shall abandon him.
There is nothing civilised about any Nigerian with a political ambition. Trust me. How civilised was he, when less then 4 years ago he told us PDP is the best and called APGA all sort and fast forward 2013, the reverse is the case. It all business to them. I can't stop guys like you going crazy for these men and women called politicians.
Re: Soludo's Manifesto For Anambra by Onlytruth(m): 8:31pm On Aug 05, 2013
Dan Anyiam:
One thing you guys should have learned by now is that men like Soludo, despite their academic achievements are theory oriented men. People who had all their lives lived on earning huge salary based on already establish institutions.
The biggest investment ever being their personal life insurances. Governing is very simply like buying and selling. Knowing how much you earn or produce each month and how much goes out and how much you got left afterward.
Its not about good queen's English or your list of PHD or quango institutions like IMF or world bank you have worked for- governance is 90% use of common sense. I am not saying you shouldn't root for Soludo but look at similar governors with histories as typical salary and establishment men like Elechi in Ebonyi and door mat Orji in Abia. Or the big fish in Aso Rock, despite his PHD, he his clueless and can't string two words of grammar together.

So, you ran the Central Bank of Nigeria for 5 years, not Soludo?
Soludo did not achieve anything as CBN boss?

If you have reasonable comment to add, please do. Don't tell us that only thugs can win elections in Nigeria because that is a LIE. Peter Obi wasn't a thug when he won.
We are civilized in Anambra state; that is why even Ngige had to ditch the thug that brought him to power.
Re: Soludo's Manifesto For Anambra by DanAnyiam: 8:45pm On Aug 05, 2013
Onlytruth:

So, you ran the Central Bank of Nigeria for 5 years, not Soludo?
Soludo did not achieve anything as CBN boss?

If you have reasonable comment to add, please do. Don't tell us that only thugs can win elections in Nigeria because that is a LIE. Peter Obi wasn't a thug when he won.
We are civilized in Anambra state; that is why even Ngige had to ditch the thug that brought him to power.
Running central bank of Nigeria you said. When he was there has he ever lost a sleep because he is worried that there won't be sufficient money in the account to pay workers for a month that end in few days?
What was his biggest challenge as CBN governor? What does a CBN governor does day to day?
Of course you're all civilised in Anambra especially at one time when you governor was forced to swear an oath at the Ogwugwu shrine to share your money among the nobles every month and he agreed, before waking up from his sleep.
Re: Soludo's Manifesto For Anambra by Onlytruth(m): 8:54pm On Aug 05, 2013
Dan Anyiam:
Running central bank of Nigeria you said. When he was there has he ever lost a sleep because he is worried that there won't be sufficient money in the account to pay workers for a month that end in few days?
What was his biggest challenge as CBN governor? What does a CBN governor does day to day?

Are you serious with these questions? shocked
So, you mean he was never worried about Nigeria's banking system collapsing on his head as CBN boss?
And when we forced banks to do the UNPRECEDENTED in Nigeria's monetary ( and even fiscal) history, he basically went to sleep totally unconcerned and somehow ABRACADABRA it all turned out successful and fine?
And when he still picked up the Naira redenomination (which Ghana implemented successfully BTW) he did not worry at all that it may fail?

Nna, like I said, those things you raised is what even folks like Ngige who had never managed a big concern was able to achieve in 3 years. You know why he did it? Because it is not that hard to do. As a matter of fact only thieves find it hard to deliver as governors. Soludo has talked the talk and walked the walk, right from being the Chief Economic Adviser to the FG under Obasanjo, to the CBN boss position.
Like I said, he knows the Nigerian economy and financial system like the back of his hands.

I hope you are not debating with prejudice.
Re: Soludo's Manifesto For Anambra by mekaboy(m): 9:10pm On Aug 05, 2013
Dan Anyiam: course you're all civilised in Anambra especially at one time when you governor was forced to swear an oath at the Ogwugwu shrine to share your money among the nobles every month and he agreed, before waking up from his sleep.

Lol, guy u r not well. The greatest qualities of any governor is integrity and passion, education will broaden the persons understanding of a situation, hence enabling him make informed decisions.

Banking as a CBN governor requires critical thinking. As a governor you are worried about state funds, as CBN governor you are worried about nations funds, which is far much more than state.

You also put information together to forecast, the return on investment. Applying that experience to state funds, it will be easier to know which areas to invest in to provide a fertile ground to grow the economy of a state.

You will also plan in detail for the accelerated growth of the states economy, and have a clear blue print for implementation.

There is also people management, which a GOV of CBN must have learned during his carrier. Do not forget that banks are target driven, applying this method to governing a state will yield more results. When every commissioner , chairman, counselor are given targets to meet at the end of each quarter. There will be a great level of responsibility,thereby speeding of development in every area.

1 Like

Re: Soludo's Manifesto For Anambra by Onlytruth(m): 9:21pm On Aug 05, 2013
mekaboy:

Lol, guy u r not well. The greatest qualities of any governor is integrity and passion, education will broaden the persons understanding of a situation, hence enabling him make informed decisions.

Banking as a CBN governor requires critical thinking. As a governor you are worried about state funds, as CBN governor you are worried about nations funds, which is far much more than state.

You also put information together to forecast, the return on investment. Applying that experience to state funds, it will be easier to know which areas to invest in to provide a fertile ground to grow the economy of a state.

You will also plan in detail for the accelerated growth of the states economy, and have a clear blue print for implementation.

There is also people management, which a GOV of CBN must have learned during his carrier. Do not forget that banks are target driven, applying this method to governing a state will yield more results. When every commissioner , chairman, counselor are given targets to meet at the end of each quarter. There will be a great level of responsibility,thereby speeding of development in every area.

I think the guy is debating with prejudice. You can't reason with a prejudiced mind.

The man that swore at Ogwugwu shrine (Dr Ngige) still kicked the thug he swore to pay, because he himself realized that Anambra deserve better. If that is not being civilized I wonder what is.

In this election, my choices were Soludo and Ngige; but Ngige did himself in by supporting Fashola's deportation of Ndigbo, so that sealed his fate for me. But even before that I believed that Soludo is the more qualified candidate.
Ngige only expedited his own political demise himself.

For now, if somehow Soludo fails to snap APGA ticket, it might even go to Obaze.
In Anambra it is either APGA or PDP.
APC will NEVER win Anambra state.

1 Like

Re: Soludo's Manifesto For Anambra by Nobody: 10:36am On Aug 06, 2013
Onlytruth:

I think the guy is debating with prejudice. You can't reason with a prejudiced mind.

The man that swore at Ogwugwu shrine (Dr Ngige) still kicked the thug he swore to pay, because he himself realized that Anambra deserve better. If that is not being civilized I wonder what is.

In this election, my choices were Soludo and Ngige; but Ngige did himself in by supporting Fashola's deportation of Ndigbo, so that sealed his fate for me. But even before that I believed that Soludo is the more qualified candidate.
Ngige only expedited his own political demise himself.

For now, if somehow Soludo fails to snap APGA ticket, it might even go to Obaze.
In Anambra it is either APGA or PDP.
APC will NEVER win Anambra state.

WE have so much to do for Soludo.
Let us pay attention to it.

Mobilise people online www.facebook.com/soludon2013,
send sms, make phone calls, persuade, educate and win votes!
Re: Soludo's Manifesto For Anambra by Nobody: 11:36am On Aug 06, 2013
Dan Anyiam:
Of course you're all civilised in Anambra especially at one time when you governor was forced to swear an oath at the Ogwugwu shrine to share your money among the nobles every month and he agreed, before waking up from his sleep.

Soludo changed the world he met in the Banking Sector

He met too many very weak banks not fit for purpose and oversaw the
merger and recapitalisation programme that gave rise to mega Banks able to support a cashless economy and support local businesses.

Soludo did not go to CBN to earn salary. The man goes to sleep everyday thinking about how to change the world around him for the better and wakes up in the morning to act on it.

Forget all the noise and mis-characterization of his records; his foot-print in the Banking Sector will be felt for another 50years!

1 Like

Re: Soludo's Manifesto For Anambra by DanAnyiam: 11:48am On Aug 06, 2013
gerald09: Dis is what an educated, reasoning man does, (PLAN) not give bags of rice (Ifeanyi Ubah) or build small house n call it town hall (Andy Uba) just to deceive gullible Anambarians. Dis are d corrupt bunch. Soludo has proving himself dat is y 70% of Anambarians wants him. Ngige has proven himself too but with his recent involvement with APC it goin to be a tough 1 for nw, its obvious dat d SE do not want anytin to do wif APC, its either a PDP or APGA tinz. Unless sometin changes Soludo sims to be already ahead in d polls.
Where did some of your get this numpty idea that South East don't want APC? Since when does your personal choice represents South East? What is APC? A new formed political party made up of former ACN, CPC,ANPP, A faction of APGA and few other fring parties. Which of those parties doesn't exist in the SE before? Some of you PDP sympathisers should get a grip. Whenever you talk about south east, please kindly speak for yourself. South East opened to every political party, then individually we all make our choices and stop this stupid generalisation.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

2023: Tinubu Allies Demand Plan B / Peter Obi Attends Dele Momodu's 63rd Birthday Party In London (Pictures) / Marketers Project ₦‎700/Litre Petrol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 137
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.