Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,044 members, 7,890,436 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 02:01 PM

Youwin Business Competition 2013 - Business (44) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Youwin Business Competition 2013 (392876 Views)

Tips For Youwin Business Competition For 2015 / Apllication For YOUWIN Business Competition Extended To January 21st, 2014 / Youwin Business Competition 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (149) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Denn(m): 10:48am On Sep 04, 2014
Hnmmmmmmmmmm.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by bizhub: 1:04pm On Sep 04, 2014
I wish everybody will be taken.(Miracle) .we've come along way
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by ahaika23: 9:31am On Sep 05, 2014
bizhub: Source is reliable,how you will be contacted,I don't know but the will verify if the business exist..surely
noted
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Denn(m): 3:07pm On Sep 05, 2014
Arghhhhhhhhhh.... Where is the youwin mail jor
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by ahaika23: 5:08pm On Sep 05, 2014
cheesy cheesy
Denn: Arghhhhhhhhhh.... Where is the youwin mail jor
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by yakssson(m): 5:15pm On Sep 05, 2014
If somebody has an existing business but the business office is nearing a Police Station in north and you know what north is battling with now (Boko Haram Insurgency) that what makes them vacate to another location but within the same town and state coz the area were codonned by the Police. Is this going to affect that company by Youwin? We need your advice on what to do pls.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Denn(m): 6:24pm On Sep 05, 2014
yakssson: If somebody has an existing business but the business office is nearing a Police Station in north and you know what north is battling with now (Boko Haram Insurgency) that what makes them vacate to another location but within the same town and state coz the area were codonned by the Police. Is this going to affect that company by Youwin? We need your advice on what to do pls.

That is called tactical manoeuvre.

It should be allowed.

Which youwin staff will go there sef? He dey part of 'the expendables'
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by yakssson(m): 7:52pm On Sep 05, 2014
@Denn, what do you mean by tactical manouvere?
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by neksummi(m): 10:33am On Sep 06, 2014
How true is the visit to existing businesses? Any existing business in the house visited already?
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by medoty: 10:50am On Sep 06, 2014
neksummi: How true is the visit to existing businesses? Any existing business in the house visited already?
I don't think it's true. That means it will take them like additional two months to complete the exercise. I believe the result will be out by the end of this month.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Denn(m): 12:12pm On Sep 06, 2014
yakssson: @Denn, what do you mean by tactical manouvere?

A retreat in battle
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by bizhub: 12:26pm On Sep 06, 2014
The result will be out in less than a couple of weeks
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Denn(m): 8:31pm On Sep 06, 2014
bizhub: The result will be out in less than a couple of weeks

Couple is too much... Wishing it could come out this night.

1 Like

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Joysmart(f): 8:43pm On Sep 06, 2014
friends please don't be offended I bring to you cheap MTN Data all valid for 30 days.
250MB 300
500MB 600
750MB 900
1GB 1200

call 07083084985
watsapp 08038904583

you can pay with recharge card or into my FIRSTBANK Account Number : 3053528325

Thanks all expecting your calls / watsapp
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by medoty: 9:08pm On Sep 06, 2014
Joysmart: friends please don't be offended I bring to you cheap MTN Data all valid for 30 days.
250MB 300
500MB 600
750MB 900
1GB 1200

call 07083084985
watsapp 08038904583
Email kelechismart@gmail.com

you can pay with recharge card or into my FIRSTBANK Account Number : 3053528325
acct name Onwuzuruoha Joy Kelechi.

Thanks all expecting your calls / watsapp
Please Ma pack well. We are awaiting something very important so allowed us to be because we all have our data as you can see without data we can't be online. Thank you and God bless. No hard feelings
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Denn(m): 11:58am On Sep 07, 2014
medoty:
Please Ma pack well. We are awaiting something very important so allowed us to be because we all have our data as you can see without data we can't be online. Thank you and God bless. No hard feelings

Lmao....
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Joysmart(f): 2:39pm On Sep 07, 2014
medoty:
cheesy
medoty:
Sorry my dear you've already made it just believe. Trust me I know what it feels like to await an important result ( nerve wrecking mehn) Happy Sunday everyone have a blessed week ahead I wish you all super success

3 Likes

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by fagin1982(m): 8:35pm On Sep 07, 2014
waiting............
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Denn(m): 9:03am On Sep 08, 2014
fagin1982: waiting............

i dont wanna wait in vain for your love 2ce
from the very first time i set my eyes on you........etc
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by aofete: 6:30am On Sep 09, 2014
Whats going on no feedback on this forum.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Denn(m): 9:52am On Sep 09, 2014
Wish we could have someone from youwin join this forum and give us 'leaks'

2 Likes

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by neksummi(m): 11:11am On Sep 09, 2014
Denn: Wish we could have someone from youwin join this forum and give us 'leaks'
These people wicked no be small. No one knows exactly what they are up to. We're just speculating and permutating!
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Omaobe: 11:35am On Sep 09, 2014
Denn: Wish we could have someone from youwin join this forum and give us 'leaks'

Someone can just send them an email. Who knows they could just reply favorably?
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by ahaika23: 12:04pm On Sep 09, 2014
Yea, you can be that someone naw.
Omaobe:

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Denn(m): 12:14pm On Sep 09, 2014
Omaobe:

Who will bell the cat?
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Omaobe: 12:18pm On Sep 09, 2014
ahaika23: Yea, you can be that someone naw.

Sharp guy! Then I will do that right away for all of us. But I will use another email, not the one I used to apply.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Omaobe: 1:26pm On Sep 09, 2014
Denn:
Who will bell the cat?

Sent already. This is the email content:

Good Day,

I am one of the potential YouWiN! 3 winners. Please, I just want to inquire about the possible date that the list of YouWiN! 3 winners will be out. It will so much gladden my heart if you could please provide me with this information.

I look forward to receiving your usual timely response. Thanks so much for your cooperation and understanding so far.

Kind regards,

This is the auto response that I got from them:

Re: Inquiry

Inbox
x

Admin Team <admin+canned.response@youwin.org.ng>

1:17 PM (5 minutes ago)

to me

This is to confirm that your email has been received and will be responded to within 2 working days.

Thank You

Admin YouWiN! Team

I wish us all the best!
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by bizhub: 4:11pm On Sep 09, 2014
The issues we should be pushing is for them to give all of us the grant or ensure everyone gets a chunk of the grant in this dispensation...@least those that were interviewed..And for them not to use only the assessment of the panelist alone as criteria as well....so maybe the campaign on goodluck facebook wasn't a bad idea weve come so far..I wish all of us we get something even if is not the full amount that was applied for...lets push
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by bizhub: 4:12pm On Sep 09, 2014
bamistol: Beloved fellow potential millionaires, we like the encouragement we are getting from some of us either confirmed or not at least it is dowsing tension.

I will suggest that we take our fate in our hand, and bombard president Jonathan through his FaceBook page soliciting that he increase the slot to accommodate all of us that defended well. Please let all of us continue to bombard him with the message till he responds. Because I know that the old Papas have collected their own National Cake through Confab. Why wont he give we the youths who are the future of this country our own National Cake that will still benefit the society and the nation at large.

Please carefully select your words if you are posting any comment on his FaceBook page.

Here is the link to his FaceBook page: https://www.facebook.com/jonathangoodluck

I have taken the first step. Below is the message I just posted on President Goodluck Jonathan FaceBook page:

My beloved president, we from YouWin! want to commend your laudable, unbeatable and innovative agenda of job creation through the YouWin! programme. Sir nobody can beat your record. Sir we want to appeal to you to please increase the Award slots to accommodate all of us that defended our proposal during the last panel interview. We all know that the issue of employment is so pertinent in our country. If people who defended their proposal very well are thrown away because of limited slot, it will kill their morale. Sir, remember that after first round some people were dropped and after the second round some people were also dropped as usual. Now that we have scaled through two stages, dropping any of us that defended our proposal well during the last YouWin panel interview will cause more harm than good to us. Sir please help take all of us that defended well. We know that Nigeria has the capacity. And posterity will continue to reward you and your generation even after you second term 1n 2019. Knowing fully well that you are a unique president with listening ears even to the masses, we want to appreciate your positive response in advance. THANKS SIR ESEU, DAALU, NAGODE AND GOD BLESS

1 Like

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Nobody: 7:31pm On Sep 09, 2014
After being rejected at the very first elimination, I still proceeded with my proposal seeking funding from friends and family. With testing completed, my escrow website has gone live and the turn out even before I start advertising online has been impressive.

We are pioneering this service for Nigerians and we have done our best to ensure the learning curve isn't too steep while maintaining high security and verification levels.

It doesn't matter what happens, your determination and perseverance will always get you to your destination.

2 Likes

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by neksummi(m): 8:01pm On Sep 09, 2014
blink182: After being rejected at the very first elimination, I still proceeded with my proposal seeking funding from friends and family. With testing completed, my escrow website has gone live and the turn out even before I start advertising online has been impressive.
We are pioneering this service for Nigerians and we have done our best to ensure the learning curve isn't too steep while maintaining high security and verification levels.
It doesn't matter what happens, your determination and perseverance will always get you to your destination.

Thumps up!

1 Like

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Krak(m): 8:03pm On Sep 09, 2014
blink182: After being rejected at the very first elimination, I still proceeded with my proposal seeking funding from friends and family. With testing completed, my escrow website has gone live and the turn out even before I start advertising online has been impressive.

I dont mind using your service and testing it for my numerous distant supplies.

I love this.

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (149) (Reply)

Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. / Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos / Why You Should Stay Away From MMM Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.