Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,099 members, 7,890,623 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 05:08 PM

Youwin Business Competition 2013 - Business (45) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Youwin Business Competition 2013 (392879 Views)

Tips For Youwin Business Competition For 2015 / Apllication For YOUWIN Business Competition Extended To January 21st, 2014 / Youwin Business Competition 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (149) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Nobody: 8:31pm On Sep 09, 2014
Krak: I dont mind using your service and testing it for my numerous distant supplies.

I love this.
Thank you sir. We are here to serve.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Nobody: 8:32pm On Sep 09, 2014
neksummi:

Thumps up!
Thanks bro, you have been very supportive. May God grant you your heart desires.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by neksummi(m): 9:13pm On Sep 09, 2014
blink182: Thanks bro, you have been very supportive. May God grant you your heart desires.

Amen!
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by aofete: 7:13am On Sep 10, 2014
Please the website
blink182: After being rejected at the very first elimination, I still proceeded with my proposal seeking funding from friends and family. With testing completed, my escrow website has gone live and the turn out even before I start advertising online has been impressive.

We are pioneering this service for Nigerians and we have done our best to ensure the learning curve isn't too steep while maintaining high security and verification levels.

It doesn't matter what happens, your determination and perseverance will always get you to your destination.

1 Like

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Nobody: 8:11am On Sep 10, 2014
aofete: Please the website
www.remitiescrow.com
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by eetua: 8:20am On Sep 10, 2014
blink182: After being rejected at the very first elimination, I still proceeded with my proposal seeking funding from friends and family. With testing completed, my escrow website has gone live and the turn out even before I start advertising online has been impressive.

We are pioneering this service for Nigerians and we have done our best to ensure the learning curve isn't too steep while maintaining high security and verification levels.

It doesn't matter what happens, your determination and perseverance will always get you to your destination.

CONGRATS!!! Am happy you didn't allow d initial disappointment derail you from actualizing your dream... All d best Bro.... Please share the site add..
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Nobody: 8:32am On Sep 10, 2014
eetua:

CONGRATS!!! Am happy you didn't allow d initial disappointment derail you from actualizing your dream... All d best Bro.... Please share the site add..
www.remitiescrow.com. Thank you very much.

1 Like

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Denn(m): 2:16pm On Sep 10, 2014
neksummi: How true is the visit to existing businesses? Any existing business in the house visited already?

Businesses are not been visited.

The awardees would be announced 'as soon as the list is out'.

Just be calm and wait for text messages or emails from youwin.

***extract of a phone conversation with youwin secretariat.

Guys, let's just wait.... I know they will announce before the election worst case scenario.

It's just that critical decisions are being postponed till an unknown date.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by stagger: 3:11pm On Sep 10, 2014
I don't know why people are fretting up and down.

Even after results are announced, it takes 3 months for the first tranche to be released. I would suggest that those who know their businesses well and are confident of winning should start working at the projects they intend to spend the money on, because if you do not satisfy the conditions of the 1st tranche, the 2nd will not be released.

The main work is on the 1st and 2nd tranche. By the time you finish with the 2nd tranche and pass the milestones, the 3rd tranche is virtually yours to keep.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by bizhub: 3:36pm On Sep 10, 2014
@denn throw more light....It's just that critical decisions are being postponed till an unknown date
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Denn(m): 3:48pm On Sep 10, 2014
bizhub: @denn throw more light....It's just that critical decisions are being postponed till an unknown date

As in my own decisions are been delayed a bit by their delay
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by medoty: 4:09pm On Sep 10, 2014
Denn:

As in my own decisions are been delayed a bit by their delay
Same thing with me.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by medoty: 4:11pm On Sep 10, 2014
Omaobe:

Someone can just send them an email. Who knows they could just reply favorably?
How far? Any reply to your email?
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by ahaika23: 1:28pm On Sep 11, 2014
Another survey, this time with your Universal ID. Check your emails
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Denn(m): 1:43pm On Sep 11, 2014
ahaika23: Another survey, this time with your Universal ID. Check your emails

Yes...
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by awezu: 1:53pm On Sep 11, 2014
The previous survey too was with our universal ID and almost the same tone. only difference is they stated that we were instructed to register before and after the panelist event.

Question is did everyone get the survey mail sent a while ago today ?
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Omaobe: 2:29pm On Sep 11, 2014
Yap. I got this response from them just this afternoon:

Admin Team

12:57 PM (1 hour ago)

to me

Dear ...,

Thank you for your mail. Do check the website www.youwin.org.ng regularly for update on winners list.

Thanks.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by bizhub: 3:59pm On Sep 11, 2014
Jonathan asks board to create three million jobs

President Goodluck Jonathan on Wednesday inaugurated
the Presidential Jobs Board.
The Chairman of the board is Vice President Namadi Sambo while Tony Elumelu is the Vice Chairman.
Jonathan mandated the board to create three million jobs
in 12 months.
He urged the board to develop a road map that would
gradually, on periodical basis, create jobs for the youth.
Other members of the board are the Secretary to the
Government of the Federation, Anyim Pius Anyim, Minister of Petroleum Resources, Mrs. Diezani Alison-
Madueke and Minister of Trade and Investment, Dr.
Olusegun Aganga.
The board also has the Minister of Labour, Emeka Wogu;
Agriculture Minister, Akinwumi Adesina; Solid Minerals
Minister, Musa Sada; Health Minister, Onyebuchi Chukwu;
Mnister of Education, Ibrahim Shekarau, and Governor of
the Central Bank of Nigeria, Godwin Emefiele, among
others as members.
The representatives of the private sector on the board are
Alhaji Aliko Dangote, Atedo Peterside, Chairman of Innoson Group, Innocent Chukwuma; Managing Director of First Bank of Nigeria PLC, Mr. Bisi Onasanya, and Mr. Ben Petters.
The President said the board was carefully constituted to
include key members of the public and private sectors to
ensure that the board draw on the cross-expertise of
people in government as well as those in private
enterprise.
Source; http://www.punchng.com/news/jonathan-asks-board-to-create-three-million-jobs/

3 Likes
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Adulphus(m): 5:04pm On Sep 11, 2014
Do any one know why some people did not receive this recent survey email. Please how many people in the house got the email
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Denn(m): 5:16pm On Sep 11, 2014
Adulphus: Do any one know why some people did not receive this recent survey email. Please how many people in the house got the email

Do you have a business already registered or still in progress?

that will assist in shuffling and understanding the basis.

thanks
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by bamistol: 5:31pm On Sep 11, 2014
I received the mail on the survey and i have completed it
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by obiscolly(m): 5:48pm On Sep 11, 2014

Men, congrats to you. I love this idea, not just because of how innovative it is, but how timely it is. This can help solve a lot of problems that exist in Nigeria in terms of performing online transactions. I'll advise you focus on quality service delivery and investing much in advertisement...especially on sites like OLX. You could even go into some kinda partnership with them. Best of luck bro! We can't wait to hear your success story!
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Nobody: 5:58pm On Sep 11, 2014
obiscolly:
Men, congrats to you. I love this idea, not just because of how innovative it is, but how timely it is. This can help solve a lot of problems that exist in Nigeria in terms of performing online transactions. I'll advise you focus on quality service delivery and investing much in advertisement...especially on sites like OLX. You could even go into some kinda partnership with them. Best of luck bro! We can't wait to hear your success story!
thank you very much bro. A look at the platform will show you how far I went and no details left in building the website. It is completely automated and a transaction can not continue without buyer and seller always agreeing. In the end, the website automatically issues invoices to both parties.

My adverts will start running but from interaction with my potential partners, there are more important things I need to do than advertising. Some of the really big online companies in Nigeria have been of great help. They have taken out time to differentiate a theoretical approach from practical real life circumstances.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by bizhub: 6:29pm On Sep 11, 2014
Please the survey is it for existing businesses?
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by obiscolly(m): 6:29pm On Sep 11, 2014
blink182: thank you very much bro. A look at the platform will show you how far I went and no details left in building the website. It is completely automated and a transaction can not continue without buyer and seller always agreeing. In the end, the website automatically issues invoices to both parties.

My adverts will start running but from interaction with my potential partners, there are more important things I need to do than advertising. Some of the really big online companies in Nigeria have been of great help. They have taken out time to differentiate a theoretical approach from practical real life circumstances.
Great work! It's good to know you're collaborating with partners. It's also very wise to act swiftly and build your business as a brand in this niche early. This is Nigeria! You can discover someone has stolen and implemented the idea the next second, and that won't be good news if he/she has a lot of resources at their disposal. Best of luck!
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Nobody: 6:41pm On Sep 11, 2014
obiscolly:
Great work! It's good to know you're collaborating with partners. It's also very wise to act swiftly and build your business as a brand in this niche early. This is Nigeria! You can discover someone has stolen and implemented the idea the next second, and that won't be good news if he/she has a lot of resources at their disposal. Best of luck!
Very true, as I write someone here has already copied me or do I say pre-launched even before their website is ready and he is using cms to develop the website. Well that is not the problem or my problem, people will always come into this business after all I can not claim a whole industry for myself-that is just plain greed. I spent most of today on the phone with a really intrigued potential partner, I was like chei my airtime go finish on top this one. Ended the call and discovered the line was toll free grin

There is a niche of partners I even want to lay my hands on, if the man accepts and gives me referral I am made. We could talk through mail. Innovation will certainly set me apart from others.

1 Like

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by chukwuka12: 6:56pm On Sep 11, 2014
Good evening all, I received d mail and have done the survey.... Few people I new also received d mail......
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by bamistol: 6:57pm On Sep 11, 2014
May be after this survey they will finally release the list. We are waiting. The house is some how quiet. 1. Please how many people received mail on this survey? Are those that received existing business or new? Please let us rob minds.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by medoty: 7:28pm On Sep 11, 2014
bamistol: May be after this survey they will finally release the list. We are waiting. The house is some how quiet. 1. Please how many people received mail on this survey? Are those that received existing business or new? Please let us rob minds.
I don't know why I didn't get d survey mail but there is God woh. This tension and anxiety they are sharing there is God woh!
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by bamistol: 8:17pm On Sep 11, 2014
medoty:
I don't know why I didn't get d survey mail but there is God woh. This tension and anxiety they are sharing there is God woh!
. Dont panic. I believe that the mail on the survey is sent ONLY to new biz.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by bamistol: 8:29pm On Sep 11, 2014
I think that the mail 4 d survey may be for all new biz or only those of us that didnt finish cac reg b4 d panel interview. No reason to panic.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by naughtylagosguy(m): 9:06pm On Sep 11, 2014
I wasn't invited for the Panel interview but I got the survey email. Is the survey email for everybody or what?

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (149) (Reply)

Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. / Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos / Why You Should Stay Away From MMM Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.