Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,864 members, 7,872,868 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 01:01 AM

Domain Name Business - Business (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Domain Name Business (86324 Views)

*must Read* All You Need To Know About Domain Name Business / Have You Ever Tried Domain Name Selling Online Without Success? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (106) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Domain Name Business by dotcomnamename: 5:14pm On Aug 13, 2013
Jamji: I just dey miss here. @mikelreal thats great. That means i have a greater chance when i land those brandbuckatable domains. @dotcom i want us to do biz, until i finish up my sedo, trade my domains but please tell me ur %tage.

I was chatting with u but u off grin
Re: Domain Name Business by Nobody: 5:50pm On Aug 13, 2013
Anybdy with a domain parked wit rookmedia.net? Just recivd a mail dat an account ve bn opened for me? Cant remember openin one
Re: Domain Name Business by Nobody: 5:53pm On Aug 13, 2013
@mikel, ghost don dey follow you. Hope say u dey pray evryday. The ghost 1st call u, now im open acct 4 u...lol

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business by Nobody: 6:00pm On Aug 13, 2013
Shawnmayor: @mikel, ghost don dey follow you. Hope say u dey pray evryday. The ghost 1st call u, now im open acct 4 u...lol
looool I no mind make d ghost follow me o, so long as d ghost get money

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business by Jamji: 6:04pm On Aug 13, 2013
dotcom_na_me_na_me:

I was chatting with u but u off grin

sorry boss, i be nor well. but i'm on ym now and pls come on lets talk biz.
Re: Domain Name Business by Jamji: 6:06pm On Aug 13, 2013
mikelreal: Hmm Jamji opening a sedo account is like openin an account in heaven cos its nt easy at all, they ve closed my account, just sent them a mail.

with this trend, i think we all need to work together, with the 'gurus' that have sedo account. please help us list and sell. #dot.com
Re: Domain Name Business by Nobody: 6:17pm On Aug 13, 2013
Jamji:
with this trend, i think we all need to work together, with the 'gurus' that have sedo account. please help us list and sell. #dot.com

hmmm
Re: Domain Name Business by oladayo042: 6:18pm On Aug 13, 2013
malachi2uk: How do you guys check monthly search of a domain name.
Search for 'Google Adwords Keyword Tool' and type in your keyword.

Please be informed that this tool only gives you the global and local 'broad searches' per month i.e it takes a search of 'usa vacations' to be the same with 'vacations usa'. If you want the volume of 'exact searches' of some words (in the order you entered them), please login with your gmail account at the top right hand corner of the page. This feature also provides the CPC value of that keyword. The higher the better for your parking revenue. Hope this helps.

I apologise if someone has answered this question before me cos I'm browsing with a phone.

2 Likes

Re: Domain Name Business by bobojoshua(m): 6:27pm On Aug 13, 2013
@all How can one identify domain names with trademark
Re: Domain Name Business by Jamji: 6:34pm On Aug 13, 2013
@mikel
i'm getting a bounce back email. add me on ym jerryasemota at ymail.com.
Re: Domain Name Business by Jamji: 6:35pm On Aug 13, 2013
bobojoshua: @all How can one identify domain names with trademark

i think first is google search, then check the r or tm sign next to the name.
Re: Domain Name Business by Nobody: 6:48pm On Aug 13, 2013
oladayo042: Search for 'Google Adwords Keyword Tool' and type in your keyword.

Please be informed that this tool only gives you the global and local 'broad searches' per month i.e it takes a search of 'usa vacations' to be the same with 'vacations usa'. If you want the volume of 'exact searches' of some words (in the order you entered them), please login with your gmail account at the top right hand corner of the page. This feature also provides the CPC value of that keyword. The higher the better for your parking revenue. Hope this helps.

I apologise if someone has answered this question before me cos I'm browsing with a phone.
the tool has been rested by google. It no longer works
Re: Domain Name Business by Nobody: 6:52pm On Aug 13, 2013
Jamji:

check ya pm
Re: Domain Name Business by bobojoshua(m): 7:06pm On Aug 13, 2013
Jamji:

Thanks
Re: Domain Name Business by dotcomnamename: 7:16pm On Aug 13, 2013
[size=13pt]Can anyone here do exactly site like this? itfi.net[/size]
What is the software used?
Re: Domain Name Business by Jamji: 7:18pm On Aug 13, 2013
mikelreal: check ya pm
replied.

@dot.com
are on ym now lets talk
Re: Domain Name Business by oladayo042: 8:14pm On Aug 13, 2013
Shawnmayor: the tool has been rested by google. It no longer works
'Google Keyword Tool' has been rested not 'Google Adwords Keyword Tool'. The tool is for advertisers to select the right keywords for their Ad Campaign but it is also a good domain tool.

You can check it bro, I use it everyday.
Re: Domain Name Business by riteprice1: 8:15pm On Aug 13, 2013
For keyword research use keywordspy. Com. Google keyword tool is still the most prefared though.
@oladayo thanks for the info i never new adword tool was stil available.
Re: Domain Name Business by Jamji: 8:28pm On Aug 13, 2013
@dot.com
hope you go get time for me so? Lets talk biz now sad
Re: Domain Name Business by dotcomnamename: 8:33pm On Aug 13, 2013
Jamji: @dot.com
hope you go get time for me so? Lets talk biz now sad

YIM
Re: Domain Name Business by Jamji: 9:42pm On Aug 13, 2013
dotcom_na_me_na_me:

YIM

waiting for you to come back on.i want to change those domains, and pls i need ur help in choosing. you need domains that will sell right?
Re: Domain Name Business by Jamji: 10:03pm On Aug 13, 2013
@mikel
i see your trackingcall on namepros. where are you selling it?
Re: Domain Name Business by Nobody: 10:31pm On Aug 13, 2013
Jamji: @mikel
i see your trackingcall on namepros. where are you selling it?
You know godaddy market is nt a market,lol so I dunno if listin it on goaddy wil count as sellin, anyways its on godaddy
Re: Domain Name Business by teeboy4x(m): 10:41pm On Aug 13, 2013
can u sell llll.info @dotcom
Re: Domain Name Business by teeboy4x(m): 10:43pm On Aug 13, 2013
hm.com.co sold for $10,000
Re: Domain Name Business by Nobody: 10:49pm On Aug 13, 2013
dotcom_na_me_na_me: [size=13pt]Can anyone here do exactly site like this? itfi.net[/size]
What is the software used?

The software used for that site is called simple portal. See www.simpleportal.net

If you wan to build a correct forum site like that of Nairaland with a better twick the holla at me. It will cost you 90k only.
Re: Domain Name Business by teeboy4x(m): 10:53pm On Aug 13, 2013
tobicool:

The software used for that site is called simple portal. See www.simpleportal.net

If you wan to build a correct forum site like that of Nairaland with a better twick the holla at me. It will cost you 90k only.

angry
Re: Domain Name Business by Nobody: 10:57pm On Aug 13, 2013
190k, sorry. My mistake.
Re: Domain Name Business by teeboy4x(m): 11:02pm On Aug 13, 2013
tobicool: 190k, sorry. My mistake.

angry angry angry
Re: Domain Name Business by Nobody: 11:12pm On Aug 13, 2013
Teeboy4x "U win Some and loose some...As long as the outcome is Income " Trust me, thats the cheapest amount I can take for that Job. I hate half baked Job. I have been in the game for over 10yrs now and cant fool anybody. If dotcom wants a forum site then he should build something tangible with the help of a grounded programmer.
Re: Domain Name Business by Nobody: 11:17pm On Aug 13, 2013
hmmmmm

anybdy wit a $0.99 coupon??
Re: Domain Name Business by dotcomnamename: 11:27pm On Aug 13, 2013
tobicool: Teeboy4x "U win Some and loose some...As long as the outcome is Income " Trust me, thats the cheapest amount I can take for that Job. I hate half baked Job. I have been in the game for over 10yrs now and cant fool anybody. If dotcom wants a forum site then he should build something tangible with the help of a grounded programmer.

Hmmm, tobicool, the Supreme Court should order your name to be changed to tobohot, you ain't tobicool at all. Moreover your mouth don expand and urgently need shuck to uplift it together grin

90k first, and after it was mistake but its 190k.. You must be born in East.. grin

A free simple machine forum software can be like that of itfi.net, check this crownitesforum.com its 100% free SMF and thats exactly what i want, just that i want the topics to be at the middle like nairaland and want a deep custume black and white like itfi.net , thats all.

I fear fear you tobicool
U won build house on top Irish sea? grin
I beg help ur brother O! wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (106) (Reply)

BVN - How To Link Your BVN To Your Other Bank Accounts Online Or By Sms / Ask Me Anything On Importation Of Goods From China / Another Millions Of Rotten And Decay Naira Notes Discovered In A Private Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.