Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,181 members, 7,880,683 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 02:06 AM

Domain Name Business - Business (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Domain Name Business (86559 Views)

*must Read* All You Need To Know About Domain Name Business / Have You Ever Tried Domain Name Selling Online Without Success? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (106) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Domain Name Business by Nobody: 8:10pm On Aug 12, 2013
Malachi... You misunderstood me. I saw, just as never2late said, that he wants 20% of peoples earnings and what I meant is that he should carry on with it with his biz. It as simple as that.

It's unlikely I would do such because if I want to charge for money, I will tell you from the onset. That's me.

I don't think you read the other thread from the very beginning... It's very obvious.

Anyway, all that is in the past.

Brb.
Re: Domain Name Business by malachi2uk(m): 8:14pm On Aug 12, 2013
dotcom_na_me_na_me: Anybody with a valid Coupon code e.g. $2.45, $1.99 ?

99luv
Re: Domain Name Business by Nobody: 8:16pm On Aug 12, 2013
Namecheap coupon: BUYTHEDOMAIN, GETUSONLINE
Re: Domain Name Business by dotcomnamename: 8:22pm On Aug 12, 2013
Anybody with a valid coupon? Not the one for only US and Canada O! pls
Re: Domain Name Business by dotcomnamename: 8:23pm On Aug 12, 2013
malachi2uk:

99luv

Malachi2uk, change this coupon for me i beg sad
Re: Domain Name Business by malachi2uk(m): 8:34pm On Aug 12, 2013
GDBBE1562 30% off
Re: Domain Name Business by Nobody: 9:05pm On Aug 12, 2013
Just for the fun of it, sign up for daily news updates in the marijuana industry. mmjbusinessdaily.com
Re: Domain Name Business by malachi2uk(m): 9:31pm On Aug 12, 2013
2s£xy:
Just for the fun of it, sign up for daily news updates in the marijuana industry. mmjbusinessdaily.com

baba, can you attend to my expired domain questions on page 13.
THanks
Re: Domain Name Business by Nobody: 9:31pm On Aug 12, 2013
godaddy coupon for $0.99 i just used it.

99luv
Re: Domain Name Business by Nobody: 9:49pm On Aug 12, 2013
TO THE GUY THAT MENTIONED ECHOSIGN

GOD BLESS YOU A MILLION TIMES!

and for those asking what is echosign, just type it on google, dats all.
Re: Domain Name Business by Nobody: 9:50pm On Aug 12, 2013
2sexy I greet you o, longest time, hope ua enjoying Ondo.
Re: Domain Name Business by akeemag: 10:03pm On Aug 12, 2013
mikelreal: godaddy coupon for $0.99 i just used it.

99luv

try this, still working @ this moment, SMB99F
Re: Domain Name Business by Nobody: 10:08pm On Aug 12, 2013
mikelreal: TO THE GUY THAT MENTIONED ECHOSIGN

GOD BLESS YOU A MILLION TIMES!

and for those asking what is echosign, just type it on google, dats all.

Thanks too Man. I tried to see how I can elaborate to make it easy to understand and I developed an headache. The truth is that it is not hard to use. First, one has to sign his/her signature and save on your system. If one has a laptop that has a webcam, then one can just sign on a white paper, snap with webcam and save on system for future use on echosign or any other document that requires your signature.
Re: Domain Name Business by grandstar(m): 10:50pm On Aug 12, 2013
dotcom_na_me_na_me:

WU or MG off course
i need you to help me dispose cloudthesis. com.
Re: Domain Name Business by bobojoshua(m): 10:53pm On Aug 12, 2013
tobicool:

Thanks too Man. I tried to see how I can elaborate to make it easy to understand and I developed an headache. The truth is that it is not hard to use. First, one has to sign his/her signature and save on your system. If one has a laptop that has a webcam, then one can just sign on a white paper, snap with webcam and save on system for future use on echosign or any other document that requires your signature.
thanks
Re: Domain Name Business by dotcomnamename: 11:05pm On Aug 12, 2013
grandstar: i need you to help me dispose cloudthesis. com.

ok, when u ready
Re: Domain Name Business by samee72(f): 11:19pm On Aug 12, 2013
hello house, pls if the singular form of a domain is already registered, is it ok to register the plural of that same domain name?
thanks
Re: Domain Name Business by Nobody: 12:16am On Aug 13, 2013
samee72: hello house, pls if the singular form of a domain is already registered, is it ok to register the plural of that same domain name?
thanks

SURE!
Re: Domain Name Business by malachi2uk(m): 12:25am On Aug 13, 2013
try hasta for 50% off
Re: Domain Name Business by Jamji: 6:45am On Aug 13, 2013
my friends, how are you guys doing today? still working around to set up my empire. I got www.toychoose.com and still got like 50 more to go. dot.com how you see am, good for listing?
Re: Domain Name Business by Nobody: 6:46am On Aug 13, 2013
Bro, in the past, it used to carry same backlinks and traffic. I can't say for sure now because google keep changing their Algorithm... That was why my friend's amazon site was hurt because he was using expired domains to drive traffic to his blog.

Do some more research on it because things change from time

backordering is good, depending on what you wanna use it for though, because it tend to reduce attracted eyes one may have if the domain is allowed to drop.

For instance, Robot is a cool FT domain niche. One night I was brainstorming and came up with RobotPark.com and when I checked, it will soon drop. I thought I was the only one that had seen it. But on the day it will drop, someone backordered it.

Most Federers domains are backordered. Beautifulflowers.com was backordered and sold for $6000. That was what I had wanted to do with RobotPark.com and I knew it's only a matter of time before I sell it for a nice $x, x x x.

I had a good prospect on target whom I wanted to sell it to. But all hope is not lost and I may still back order it in the future because that's some nice domain.
malachi2uk: I have 1 question about expired domain

If someone registered expired domain that has dropped already, will it still carry the same traffic if someone backordered it befored it dropped.

What are the advantages of backorder except someone registering it before you
Re: Domain Name Business by Nobody: 8:21am On Aug 13, 2013
tobicool:

SURE!
lipsrsealed
Re: Domain Name Business by Nobody: 8:30am On Aug 13, 2013
gringringringringringrin
mikelreal: lipsrsealed
Re: Domain Name Business by malachi2uk(m): 8:38am On Aug 13, 2013
2s£xy:
Bro, in the past, it used to carry same backlinks and traffic. I can't say for sure now because google keep changing their Algorithm... That was why my friend's amazon site was hurt because he was using expired domains to drive traffic to his blog.

Do some more research on it because things change from time

backordering is good, depending on what you wanna use it for though, because it tend to reduce attracted eyes one may have if the domain is allowed to drop.

For instance, Robot is a cool FT domain niche. One night I was brainstorming and came up with RobotPark.com and when I checked, it will soon drop. I thought I was the only one that had seen it. But on the day it will drop, someone backordered it.

Most Federers domains are backordered. Beautifulflowers.com was backordered and sold for $6000. That was what I had wanted to do with RobotPark.com and I knew it's only a matter of time before I sell it for a nice $x, x x x.

I had a good prospect on target whom I wanted to sell it to. But all hope is not lost and I may still back order it in the future because that's some nice domain.

grin grin grin grin grin grin Na You Be This

thanks bro
Re: Domain Name Business by Nobody: 8:43am On Aug 13, 2013
All you have to do is keep learning...

And one secret is learn from people who DO domaining and not from people who TEACH.

Network as much as you can... That's an underground secret.

Hello house...

I would have suggested a software but many people here don't have Mac pc.

sad
malachi2uk:

grin grin grin grin grin grin Na You Be This

thanks bro

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business by Nobody: 9:52am On Aug 13, 2013
Now I am at peace with Malachi, I am going to my forex tutorials...

See y'all. cheesy
Re: Domain Name Business by dotcomnamename: 10:04am On Aug 13, 2013
grandstar: i need you to help me dispose cloudthesis. com.

Ok, is it registered already?
Re: Domain Name Business by nklove1: 10:34am On Aug 13, 2013
Dotcom na-me-na-me. Pls if u don't mind, I will like to have ur phone number or bb pin or email address.

Nklove
Re: Domain Name Business by dotcomnamename: 10:42am On Aug 13, 2013
nk-love:
Dotcom na-me-na-me. Pls if u don't mind, I will like to have ur phone number or bb pin or email address.

Nklove

Send me PM
Re: Domain Name Business by nklove1: 10:54am On Aug 13, 2013
[quote author=dotcom_na_me_na_me]

Send me PM[/quote

Abeg what is "PM" and where can I send it
Re: Domain Name Business by dotcomnamename: 11:01am On Aug 13, 2013
Can anyone here do exactly like this itfi.net ?
Re: Domain Name Business by nklove1: 11:22am On Aug 13, 2013
dotcom_na_me_na_me: Can anyone here do exactly like this itfi.net ?

What do u mean by pm please

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (106) (Reply)

Femi Otedola Spotted In A ‘Molue’ Bus, Unnoticed by Passengers (Photo, Video) / Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - / Lady Wore Bum-Short To Ecobank In Abeokuta (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.