Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,181 members, 7,880,683 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 02:11 AM

Domain Name Business - Business (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Domain Name Business (86560 Views)

*must Read* All You Need To Know About Domain Name Business / Have You Ever Tried Domain Name Selling Online Without Success? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (106) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Domain Name Business by Nobody: 11:42pm On Aug 13, 2013
dotcom_na_me_na_me:

Hmmm, tobicool, the Supreme Court should order your name to be changed to tobohot, you ain't tobicool at all. Moreover your mouth don expand and urgently need shuck to uplift it together grin

90k first, and after it was mistake but its 190k.. You must be born in East.. grin

A free simple machine forum software can be like that of itfi.net, check this crownitesforum.com its 100% free SMF and thats exactly what i want, just that i want the topics to be at the middle like nairaland and want a deep custume black and white like itfi.net , thats all.

I fear fear you tobicool
U won build house on top Irish sea? grin
I beg help ur brother O! wink

lol.... I was born in the east be true but has nothing to do with this.
You need a good programmer to work with to produce an outstanding result.
Take Nairaland for instance. I am sure Seun knows what I am talking about. what SMF can do is limited. You need a programmer to do some extra work. Those kind of example you stated can not attract the quantity and quality of members you are targeting. PM me so I can give you my skype ID so we can renegotiate. Cheers!
Re: Domain Name Business by Nobody: 11:48pm On Aug 13, 2013
let me come in here. if anyone's to build a forum exactly like nairaland, it might take more than that amount sef. nairaland cant be created with smf or other forum software even if you use portals. ive been there and i know what im saying. NL runs on python (custom codes) which would require programmer(s). no be beans oo.

@dot come, if you want that of crownitesforum, that can be arranged in 5 min and be ready but not different from any smf site. although you could use some mod and portal to tweak it a little
Re: Domain Name Business by Nobody: 11:52pm On Aug 13, 2013
hahaha. ive seen that your itfi.net the backend is smf ooo. that front page is just a website page that redirects to the main forum. all these i did when still playing with smf. thats why NL has no competition till date. All of dem site are just fake. dot com, if you wan do itfi, send me mail and lets discuss
Re: Domain Name Business by Nobody: 12:02am On Aug 14, 2013
Shawnmayor: let me come in here. if anyone's to build a forum exactly like nairaland, it might take more than that amount sef. nairaland can be created with smf or other forum software even if you use portals. ive been there and i know what im saying. NL runs on python (custom codes) which would require programmer(s). no be beans oo.

@dot come, if you want that of crownitesforum, that can be arranged in 5 min and be ready but not different from any smf site. although you could use some mod and portal to tweak it a little

God bless you! Abeg tell am.
Re: Domain Name Business by dotcomnamename: 12:37am On Aug 14, 2013
tobicool:

God bless you! Abeg tell am.

I talk am grin Born East, East blood dey ur veins grin

So for SMF too, 90k, and now 190k?

help ur brother grin
Re: Domain Name Business by dotcomnamename: 12:38am On Aug 14, 2013
Shawnmayor: hahaha. ive seen that your itfi.net the backend is smf ooo. that front page is just a website page that redirects to the main forum. all these i did when still playing with smf. thats why NL has no competition till date. All of dem site are just fake. dot com, if you wan do itfi, send me mail and lets discuss

Ok Shawnmayor, i know u be my oga at the top na, since u can do this within 5 min, help ur brother na for the SMF grin
Re: Domain Name Business by Jamji: 1:08am On Aug 14, 2013
dotcom_na_me_na_me:

Ok Shawnmayor, i know u be my oga at the top na, since u can do this within 5 min, help ur brother na for the SMF grin
ah i didnt see this before we talked. I build smf forums, and if you use 2.0 i can make it look old, fake views, fake members, fake guests and members online, newsletter, tiny portal, good looking pro themes etc. let me know wat u need wen meet next.
Re: Domain Name Business by dotcomnamename: 1:11am On Aug 14, 2013
Jamji:
ah i didnt see this before we talked. I build smf forums, and if you use 2.0 i can make it look old, fake views, fake members, fake guests and members online, newsletter, tiny portal, good looking pro themes etc. let me know wat u need wen meet next.

Really? back in the room lets talk
Re: Domain Name Business by Rockyfancino(m): 3:26am On Aug 14, 2013
mikelreal: I just verified my paypal days ago, ve nt started usin it, waiting for my payoneer master card
how did you verify it.
Re: Domain Name Business by Nobody: 5:11am On Aug 14, 2013
Rockyfancino:
how did you verify it.
payooneer
Re: Domain Name Business by Jamji: 6:59am On Aug 14, 2013
dotcom_na_me_na_me:

Really? back in the room lets talk
no vex bro.kinda slept off. U can give me details in ym and i'll get to work. So we begin 2day.
Re: Domain Name Business by dotcomnamename: 9:46am On Aug 14, 2013
Jamji:
no vex bro.kinda slept off. U can give me details in ym and i'll get to work. So we begin 2day.

Am in ym now
Re: Domain Name Business by Nobody: 9:49am On Aug 14, 2013
I just read some FAQs on sedo, got to a point where they said, you can sell a domain that is not registered tu you, so long as thier is an agreement btwn you and d owner of the domain, so is thier any need of transfering a domain to someone b4 he list it for u?
Re: Domain Name Business by teeboy4x(m): 9:49am On Aug 14, 2013
DOMINERS GOT TALENT
Re: Domain Name Business by Nobody: 9:54am On Aug 14, 2013
"You may also list a domain on behalf of the current
owner, given that written verification is provided
by the currently registered owner of the domain
(s)." @dotcom oya oo come make we talk
Re: Domain Name Business by akeemag: 9:57am On Aug 14, 2013
mikelreal: I just read some FAQs on sedo, got to a point where they said, you can sell a domain that is not registered tu you, so long as thier is an agreement btwn you and d owner of the domain, so is thier any need of transfering a domain to someone b4 he list it for u?
in that case, let those who have scape thru SEDO, assist others
Re: Domain Name Business by dotcomnamename: 9:59am On Aug 14, 2013
mikelreal: "You may also list a domain on behalf of the current
owner, given that written verification is provided
by the currently registered owner of the domain
(s)." @dotcom oya oo come make we talk

I'm on YIM
Re: Domain Name Business by akeemag: 10:03am On Aug 14, 2013
dotcom_na_me_na_me:

I'm on YIM
u have PM
Re: Domain Name Business by dotcomnamename: 11:52am On Aug 14, 2013
akeemag: u have PM

dotcom_na_me_na_me

YIM
Re: Domain Name Business by Nobody: 1:05pm On Aug 14, 2013
angry Just sent sedo one hot email, I sorry for the person wey go read am..with thier rude n racist security procedures.

If you choose a diff country, ur form wil just be straight forward, they can call u to certify ur account

But if ua a Nigerian,just ve ur Drivers license+voters card+national i.d card+passport+waec result sef.

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business by Nobody: 1:48pm On Aug 14, 2013
valuate.com gives a fair idea of ur domain's worth
Re: Domain Name Business by Nobody: 2:12pm On Aug 14, 2013
Lmao... Na fight?
mikelreal: angry Just sent sedo one hot email, I sorry for the person wey go read am..with thier rude n racist security procedures.

If you choose a diff country, ur form wil just be straight forward, they can call u to certify ur account

But if ua a Nigerian,just ve ur Drivers license+voters card+national i.d card+passport+waec result sef.
Re: Domain Name Business by Nobody: 2:17pm On Aug 14, 2013
2s£xy:
Lmao... Na fight?
after u don fyt me finish for dat thread. u wan come claim frndshp here, kai 2sexy
Re: Domain Name Business by Nobody: 2:36pm On Aug 14, 2013
Jesu... Me fight u? I only say I nor talk to u na. Haba... And here i mean whether na fight u dey with sedo and in no way referring to d oda thread.

Anyway, una go celebrate with me soon cheesy
mikelreal: after u don fyt me finish for dat thread. u wan come claim frndshp here, kai 2sexy
Re: Domain Name Business by Nobody: 2:39pm On Aug 14, 2013
If you have a domain for sale and needs someone to help you auction and sell at sedo, you can contact me. Here is my YM id: talk2tobicool@yahoo.co.uk. I will collect 15% of sale price if sold. Please send me only your own domain and not that of someone else. Thanks.
Re: Domain Name Business by Nobody: 2:47pm On Aug 14, 2013
tobicool: If you have a domain for sale and needs someone to help you auction and sell at sedo, you can contact me. Here is my YM id: talk2tobicool@yahoo.co.uk. I will collect 15% of sale price if sold. Please send me only your own domain and not that of someone else. Thanks.
Why is d word (help) in ur advert, since ua chargin for it.. you collect 15%, sedo collect 20% what will nw remain?
Re: Domain Name Business by Nobody: 2:49pm On Aug 14, 2013
mikelreal: Why is d word (help) in ur advert, since ua chargin for it.. you collect 15%, sedo collect 20% what will nw remain?

So what is your suggestion?
Re: Domain Name Business by dotcomnamename: 2:51pm On Aug 14, 2013
[size=20pt]If you have a domain for sale on sedo or godaddy, contact me on yahoo messenger on dotcom_na_me_na_me

Please Note: I'm not charging you anything. I mean it is %100 free from me to anyone. However if you insist to give me anything from $1 upward, i will definitely accept it.

But it is advisable to register it on your own first because i don't want a situation whereby anyone will give me a name to help him/her register and i later discover it has been registered by someone else, you might definitely think i'm the one who register it playing smart.

God bless everyone here and 1 luv.[/size]

Hit like if my free offer is muahhhhhh grin

Back to my oracle room the chief of googleland grin

4 Likes

Re: Domain Name Business by Nobody: 2:52pm On Aug 14, 2013
tobicool:

So what is your suggestion?
Reduce ur % a little..5% is okay. and the person can even add more if its a good sale.
Re: Domain Name Business by Nobody: 2:52pm On Aug 14, 2013
mikel, i like ur bluntness. U speak ur mind and move on. Nice.

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business by Nobody: 2:57pm On Aug 14, 2013
i just got this. from one of the sites i contacted concerning my domain

"My name is Drew Johnson, and I will be your main point of contact. What is your availability like over the next few days to schedule a phone call?"

abeg whats d way forward?
Re: Domain Name Business by dotcomnamename: 2:58pm On Aug 14, 2013
mikelreal: i just got this. from one of the sites i contacted concerning my domain

"My name is Drew Johnson, and I will be your main point of contact. What is your availability like over the next few days to schedule a phone call?"

abeg whats d way forward?

From which site?

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (106) (Reply)

Femi Otedola Spotted In A ‘Molue’ Bus, Unnoticed by Passengers (Photo, Video) / Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - / Lady Wore Bum-Short To Ecobank In Abeokuta (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.