Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,356 members, 7,894,537 topics. Date: Friday, 19 July 2024 at 11:28 AM

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread - Foreign Affairs (1169) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread (6077491 Views)

African Militaries Strictly Discussions Thread. / African Militaries - Discussed And Dissected / What Countries Have The Weakest Militaries In Africa? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1166) (1167) (1168) (1169) (1170) (1171) (1172) ... (2859) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by kabe1: 7:06pm On May 30, 2017
tdayof:
Wow. Sweet JESUS.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_KnT2yTsLI

The Mi-24 is a beast of an aircraft. It was attacking targets flying so low to the ground.

Impressive footage.

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by MiddleDimension: 7:08pm On May 30, 2017
SSBN:
Me and my girl....
ehen! I was suspecting you are in the security service.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by kabe1: 7:30pm On May 30, 2017
MiddleDimension:
i think Nigerians have to give up already on the 17s, they will never come.
I believe your concerns about the JF-17 is simply because you are scared sh1tless of a disappointment. That's why you are always JF-17 this, JF-17 that.

I guess everyone of us has been in one way or the other, in your current state. It is normal.

My advice to you is to try get a grip of your emotions, the jets would come, it has been budgeted for. Let's just wait.

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 7:38pm On May 30, 2017
Mi 24 MK III , Algerian AF

5 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by kabe1: 7:38pm On May 30, 2017
SSBN:
Me and my girl....
Beautiful and so sexy.

Now, i also feel like taking a photo like this with my woman. cool cool
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by newafricaken254: 7:55pm On May 30, 2017
off topic:it was a bad day for ISIS,when their massive convoy was detected and tracked by drones.eventually both syrian and russian air power eliminated most of them

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_wlJ0IBsZwA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ixw6wQok9qg
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by jteku(m): 8:15pm On May 30, 2017
SSBN:
Me and my girl....
e

O boy u try oh.....for this heat grin grin grin
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 8:45pm On May 30, 2017
Good to here MOD no longer uses vendors but

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 8:47pm On May 30, 2017
Any idea why AFSF still use Russia camo specs n Russian flag alongside NGR.
The US N Brits have trained our folk n we don't see their flags on troops

3 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 8:53pm On May 30, 2017
IbnSultaan:
Good to here MOD no longer uses vendors but
Minister of foreign affairs and his team currently on a trip to Russia

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 9:00pm On May 30, 2017
Being a terrorist these days is not so fun in Nigeria.
NAF Mi-35's are now operational

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wKns2ohTQBg

6 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 9:08pm On May 30, 2017
Special adviser to the president posing with a NAF attack helo and its crew

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 9:30pm On May 30, 2017
Mig 29 Tchad air force ; 2014 pics

its the only pics i havd seen about it , any new pic or news about tchadian Mig 29 ?

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by giles14(m): 9:31pm On May 30, 2017
tdayof:

He knows nothing about armament and aircraft. He's just a fanboy. The Nigerian l39 and A-Jets carry have carried out bombardment with bombs over 250kg and he's here saying a trainer can only carry 250KG bombs.

There are more things but it's not just worth it. You can see his list on best fighter jets in Africa.
we Nigerians hate to hear the truth.

A TRAINER IS A TRAINER.

tommorow I won't be surprise if you being comparing an A-jet to a Su-25 after all dey all offer CAS
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by NNAMDIII(m): 10:36pm On May 30, 2017
Nigerian soldiers training in Pakistan

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by NNAMDIII(m): 10:40pm On May 30, 2017
jakeporeshenko:

Minister of foreign affairs and his team currently on a trip to Russia
sir! Are you jakepor21? I'm one of your followers on Twitter cool cool

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 11:53pm On May 30, 2017
NNAMDIII:
sir! Are you jakepor21? I'm one of your followers on Twitter cool cool
That's right ! Twitter is very resourceful if you follow right people wink

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Odunayaw(m): 12:26am On May 31, 2017
SSBN:
40 units? Are you kidding me? Two squadrons of the JF-17 were ordered...thats barely 24 plus 3 trainers. Also you gotta realise we stuck to the Alpha jets and F-7's because it was a familiar platform for pilots. Who is gonna fly the planes? It takes at the very least 14 months to train ONE pilots to fly a 4th Gen pilots. If you think you can built 30 new Jf-17's and assemble 3 suadrons of qualified pilot under a year or two...then i dont know what to tell you.
bless you brother

apparently inducting new materiel is like buying some new pair of jeans from dugbe for some people
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Odunayaw(m): 12:30am On May 31, 2017
tdayof:

What I want is one squadron of J10 and one squadron of j17. I love that J-10 so much.
Right I woulda kicked out the JF twice if I was to choose
That we get to choose what we can and not what we want just stinks!

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Odunayaw(m): 12:37am On May 31, 2017
giles14:

A TRAINER IS A TRAINER.

tommorow I won't be surprise if you being comparing an A-jet to a Su-25 after all dey all offer CAS
So according to you Aero Vodochody was a dullard for making a ZA version of the L39 and 'em other jet manufacturers shld just declare bankruptcy and wail cause giles14 and co. says A TRAINER is A TRAINER

just post pictures man..you r making me cry

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 1:01am On May 31, 2017
NAF L-39ZA, internet experts come and fight me.

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Kolawole81: 1:23am On May 31, 2017
MiddleDimension:
ehen! I was suspecting you are in the security service.

No I am not. That's a powerbike,
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by tdayof(m): 1:57am On May 31, 2017
giles14:

A TRAINER IS A TRAINER.

Alpha jet - Light attack aircraft and an advanced trainer.
F-7 - Fighter interceptor.

L39- High performance trainer.

NAF video shows only A-jets and F-7 in combats. The L39 being armed is an advantage as it makes it easy to deploy aircrafts when some are not available.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by tdayof(m): 2:18am On May 31, 2017
jakeporeshenko:
Being a terrorist these days is not so fun in Nigeria.
NAF Mi-35's are now operational

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wKns2ohTQBg
I feel those helo should be accompanied by some A109 armed with machine guns. That will be a faster way to send those runners to their 72.

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 3:03am On May 31, 2017
tdayof:
I feel those helo should be accompanied by some A109 armed with machine guns. That will be a faster way to send those runners to the 72.
Makes sense, however note that these raids including helicopters alone are nightime opps, I don't know the kind of training the Aw109 pilots and gunners have but I believe this is the limiting factor for their involvement (nighttime).

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Hrmnn: 3:58am On May 31, 2017
Hrmnn:
These lovely AML-90 Lynxes were recently modernised by a French company for an unknown client.

Not sure if the blue is the final coat of paint or just a primer. It would seem to indicate gendarmerie as opposed to armed forces vehicles.

Cannot recognise the licence plate, unfortunately. End user could be Morocco or Tunisia.

An update on this post I made a month or so ago: the AML-90 Lynxes depicted were indeed going to Morocco.

The Moroccan gendarmerie has recently paraded them in public:

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by giles14(m): 6:20am On May 31, 2017
Odunayaw:
So according to you Aero Vodochody was a dullard for making a ZA version of the L39 and 'em other jet manufacturers shld just declare bankruptcy and wail cause giles14 and co. says A TRAINER is A TRAINER

just post pictures man..you r making me cry
u wan start?

can't you comment without calling me a wailer.
and I still maintain a trainer is a trainer.

that it carries bomb and rockets don't change anything.
won't be surprise if one day if you call a shout or transport helicopter an attack helicopter just bcoz it carries,drops bombs and rockets
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by bidex111: 7:48am On May 31, 2017
tdayof:
I feel those helo should be accompanied by some A109 armed with machine guns. That will be a faster way to send those runners to their 72.

the rockets will do the same job as the gunner on the A1O9 CHOPPAS. And dont forget that the MI35M has its own remote controlled gun.

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by kabe1: 8:31am On May 31, 2017
giles14:
u wan start?

can't you comment without calling me a wailer.
and I still maintain a trainer is a trainer.

that it carries bomb and rockets don't change anything.
won't be surprise if one day if you call a shout or transport helicopter an attack helicopter just bcoz it carries,drops bombs and rockets

Yes, because it carries bombs and rockets changes a whole lot. That is why it is referred to as a Trainer/Light Attack.

NAF MI-17 terminators are referred to as Transport/Assault helicopters.

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by newafricaken254: 8:58am On May 31, 2017
.before tinfoil start posting alshabaab propaganda, yesterday alshabaab released a propaganda video .which featured the battle of Kulbiyow, it basically showed we have a force that is a failure and full of deception(only God protect us)
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 9:16am On May 31, 2017
jakeporeshenko:
SAAF Rooivalk extremely low pass, video in the link below

https://twitter.com/jakepor21/status/869579187765563394

The weight of the pilots balls must be what's causing the Rooivalk to fly that low.

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by tdayof(m): 9:20am On May 31, 2017
newafricaken254:
.before tinfoil start posting alshabaab propaganda, yesterday alshabaab released a propaganda video .which featured the battle of Kulbiyow, it basically showed we have a force that is a failure and full of deception(only God protect us)

Don't blame the force. The guys did their best, military personnel are also human. Let blame our governments as they lack foresight.

At times I feel there's someone making money in this war against terrorism.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1166) (1167) (1168) (1169) (1170) (1171) (1172) ... (2859) (Reply)

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.