Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,911 members, 7,872,951 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:11 AM

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread - Foreign Affairs (1469) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread (6047042 Views)

African Militaries Strictly Discussions Thread. / African Militaries - Discussed And Dissected / What Countries Have The Weakest Militaries In Africa? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1466) (1467) (1468) (1469) (1470) (1471) (1472) ... (2857) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 12:18pm On Oct 28, 2017
ActivateKruger:

Make no mistake bro, police brutality still occurs.

I was in a bank a couple of weeks ago and some policemen were passing by the front heading to go raid some notorious places in my area. They just began shooting anyhow, people thought they were chasing after thieves, come and see the way the whole bank got filled up even people inside the bank were looking for where to hide.

Thing is, police brutality is everywhere no perfect system, there will be loopholes but to the barest minimum is okay but when you start hearing of police gunning down someone because of 20# or 50#, or chasing after a suspected yahoo boy in the midst of civilians firing live rounds and then you have a pregnant woman as casualty, you can understand why i said they are miles ahead of us.

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 12:19pm On Oct 28, 2017
iblawi:
[center][/center]

It seems you don't know you can get a license in Nigeria too. Mostly short guns though.

I heard so, but i don't think it's readily and easily available to everyone/ordinary citizens in Nigeria.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by ActivateKruger: 1:20pm On Oct 28, 2017
Off Topic:

What is expected to be the world's fastest land vehicle fires up its engines in the UK. It's expected to reach 1000 miles P/H when it goes full speed next year in the Northern Cape.

Note the South African Brand flag

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by iblawi(m): 1:37pm On Oct 28, 2017
Blackfyre:

I heard so, but i don't think it's readily and easily available to everyone/ordinary citizens in Nigeria.

It's available but you have to give at least a reason why you need it. Am only sure of pump actions, double barrel/single barrel guns and in rear cases pistol. I've never heard of license for a riffle.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by iblawi(m): 1:59pm On Oct 28, 2017
Blackfyre:

I was in a bank a couple of weeks ago and some policemen were passing by the front heading to go raid some notorious places in my area. They just began shooting anyhow, people thought they were chasing after thieves, come and see the way the whole bank got filled up even people inside the bank were looking for where to hide.

Thing is, police brutality is everywhere no perfect system, there will be loopholes but to the barest minimum is okay but when you start hearing of police gunning down someone because of 20# or 50#, or chasing after a suspected yahoo boy in the midst of civilians firing live rounds and then you have a pregnant woman as casualty, you can understand why i said they are miles ahead of us.

Bros stop blowing things out of proportion. No one would kill because of #20 except something transpired between them and this might not be known to you. I see no reason why you inside a bank should know better than the policemen outside. what was happening outside the bank was beyond your knowledge and it's wrong of you to assume and pass your assumption as fact. All the bank robbers might not be inside the bank.

Even the South African told you of police brutally in his country but never when as far as telling you how people are being killed by their policemen. I don't know why you guys enjoy carry bad news about your country as if it happens only in Nigeria. US is not even an exception to such brutality.

5 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 2:15pm On Oct 28, 2017
iblawi:

Bros stop blowing things out of proportion. No one would kill because of #20 except something transpired between them and this might not be known to you. I see no reason why you inside a bank should know better than the policemen outside. what was happening outside the bank was beyond your knowledge and it's wrong of you to assume and pass your assumption as fact. All the bank robbers might not be inside the bank.

Patriotic Nigerian, what could warrant a person(conductor) being gunned down by the police for any misunderstanding bordering on 20# and then absconding after the deed has been done? Tell me justifiable reason or scenarios that could have made it so.

As per the bank, like i said they were passing through, people assumed they wee chasing robbers because they were shooting sporadically when they went by. Everyone fled into the bank premises, i was inside the bank when all this was going on. Now when i got out, i found out it was just a raid at a particular place, do you understand now?

Even the South African told you of police brutally in his country but never when as far as telling you how people are being killed by their policemen. I don't know why you guys enjoy carry bad news about your country as if it happens only in Nigeria. US is not even an exception to such brutality.

Kiss the truth, you can't keep covering bad behavior and expect to get better. A whole prime minister of Britain said your country is fantastically corrupt, you open mouth say i dey carry bad news? Bros how far? undecided

The US you even mentioned is more of racial inclined brutality unlike here were it's fellow black men on black men. Or wasn't it just in the news a while ago some policemen were demoted for influencing their way to certain positions or postings.

3 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by iblawi(m): 2:36pm On Oct 28, 2017
Blackfyre:

Patriotic Nigerian, what could warrant a person(conductor) being gunned down by the police for any misunderstanding bordering on 20# and then absconding after the deed has been done? Tell me justifiable reason or scenarios that could have made it so.

As per the bank, like i said they were passing through, people assumed they wee chasing robbers because they were shooting sporadically when they went by. Everyone fled into the bank premises, i was inside the bank when all this was going on. Now when i got out, i found out it was just a raid at a particular place, do you understand now?

Kiss the truth, you can't keep covering bad behavior and expect to get better. A whole prime minister of Britain said your country is fantastically corrupt, you open mouth say i dey carry bad news? Bros how far? undecided

The US you even mentioned is more of racial inclined brutality unlike here were it's fellow black men on black men. Or wasn't it just in the news a while ago some policemen were demoted for influencing their way to certain positions or postings.

Do you need videos of how South African police kill Nigerians without trial? Do you need videos of killing of miners by South Africa police. Do you need video of US police maltreatment of US citizens? Do you need special lectures to know police kill in other parts of the world? Why must you always think yours is the worst even though you've left your village?

Grow up. The murder rate in some countries per year is higher than number of people boko haram killed in 5 years but to you Nigeria is still the worst place to live.

3 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 2:38pm On Oct 28, 2017
iblawi:

Do you need videos of how South African police kill Nigerians without trial? Do you need videos of killing of miners by South Africa police. Do you need video of US police maltreatment of US citizens? Do you need special lectures to know police kill in other parts of the world? Why must you always think yours is the worst even though you've left your village?

Grow up. The murder rate in some countries per year is higher than number of people boko haram killed in 5 years but to you Nigeria is still the worst place to live.

Point out where i said Nigeria is the worst place to live? Why are you so pained? This isn't murder rates or homicide, the matter was police simple.

Btw no quote me again, i no need to repeat myself. In short oya no vex.

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by overhypedsteve(m): 3:22pm On Oct 28, 2017
ActivateKruger:
Throwback, the launch of the South African spy satellite in Russia 2014.
Lols. They launch a trinket into the sky and they call it a spy satellite. Funny guys. What makes a satellite a spy satellite? Is there a satelie in space that isn't a spy satellite, what is spying?
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by ActivateKruger: 3:45pm On Oct 28, 2017
overhypedsteve:
Lols. They launch a trinket into the sky and they call it a spy satellite. Funny guys. What makes a satellite a spy satellite? Is there a satelie in space that isn't a spy satellite, what is spying?

A camera up in space that can zoom to any location (it's currently facing) on Earth in clarify of a metre on the ground.

To make it simpler for you, the DoD can literally compile high resolution images of military installations including sensitive ones on any country right now including yours (if the satellite passes there). So we'd know if you guys already have an JF17, for those moments it passes over your territory the boys could monitor tactical ground formations while drinking coffee in Pretoria.

* To add, the Kondor-E has a built-in radar that can monitor foreign airspace then synchronise with the Link-ZA. We could coordinate SAAF strike abilities on any foreign territory without actually turning the Gripen radar.

Are you happy with the explanation?

3 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by medic555(m): 4:18pm On Oct 28, 2017
ActivateKruger:

A camera up in space that can zoom to any location (it's currently facing) on Earth in clarify of a metre on the ground.

To make it simpler for you, the DoD can literally compile high resolution images of military installations including sensitive ones on any country right now including yours (if the satellite passes there). So we'd know if you guys already have an JF17, for those moments it passes over your territory the boys could monitor tactical ground formations while drinking coffee in Pretoria.

Are you happy with the explanation?
hmmn not impressive cos even if u knw bout our jf17 u cant do anything bout it s/africans pls take it easy we are the giants of africa ur elder brothers no matter how far or fast you run we will catch and overtake just a matter of time
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 4:30pm On Oct 28, 2017
let's avoid this kind of comparison .

for this Kondor E satellite , i m more curious about the imaging radar antenna associated with the satellite , how it work ?

SAR-10 (Synthetic Aperture Radar-10)

SAR-10 was designed and developed at NPO Vega of Moscow. SAR-10 is an S-band instrument with a wavelength of 9.6 cm (or a frequency of 3.13 GHz). The overall SAR design concept employs a space-deployed parabolic dish antenna to save weight and to permit a cross-track pointing capability (a similar antenna has already been successfully tested onboard the MIR station).Unlike a phased-array antenna with a one-sided viewing capability from the spacecraft, the parabolic dish antenna design permits the observing equipment to be dynamically redirected in the cross-track direction. Thus, a Field of Regard (FOR) within the incidence-angle range of 20-55º on either side of the spacecraftmay be observed. This concept is also employed on the US DoD Lacrosse satellite series.

Within the FOR, the payload can image a ground swath of about 15 km. In spotlight mode, the payload can achieve a resolution of 1-2 m, in stripmap mode it can provide images with a resolution of 1-3 m, and in ScanSAR mode, the satellite will cover a greater swath on the ground with resolutions of 5-30 m. Interferometric data can be provided on successive orbits.

Wavelength, (frequency) : 9.6 cm, (3.13 GHz), S-band
Incidence angles : 20-55º to either side of the spacecraft
Field of Regard (FOR) : 500 km on either side (left or right) of the spacecraft
Swath width of imagery : 20-150 km (medium swath), or 10-20 km (narrow swath, high resolution data)
Spatial resolution : 5-30 m (ScanSAR mode) 1-5 m (narrow swath)
Length of a scene : Up to 4000 km
Parabolic dish antenna : 6 m x 6 m
Antenna polarization (transmit/receive) : HH for medium swath, HH or VV for narrow swath
SNR (Signal-to-Noise Ratio) : > 2
Instrument calibration : Performed in HF part of the equipment
Instrument mass : 350 kg

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by andrewza: 4:43pm On Oct 28, 2017
medic555:

hmmn not impressive cos even if u knw bout our jf17 u cant do anything bout it s/africans pls take it easy we are the giants of africa ur elder brothers no matter how far or fast you run we will catch and overtake just a matter of time

Nigeria does not have JF17.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by ActivateKruger: 4:54pm On Oct 28, 2017
andrewza:

Dude, you shouldn't have.

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 4:58pm On Oct 28, 2017
Ivorian gendarmerie

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by medic555(m): 5:00pm On Oct 28, 2017
andrewza:

we will very soon latest first quarter of 2018
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by medic555(m): 5:04pm On Oct 28, 2017
just being inquisitive wat caliber of rounds can dos bu llet proof vest stop and at what range
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by patches689: 5:11pm On Oct 28, 2017
Blackfyre:

Oh this is very enlightening. South Africa is definitely miles ahead of Nigeria.

You consider these rules to be a good thing?

Tell that to the 100 plus cops who get killed per year.

Plus, our laws for civilian self defense are, frankly, disgusting.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 5:15pm On Oct 28, 2017
patches689:

You consider these rules to be a good thing?

Tell that to the 100 plus cops who get killed per year.

Plus, our laws for civilian self defense are, frankly, disgusting.

Erm From a Nigerian stand point it is to me, i understand why it may not be so for them over there.

The laws that are even presently there to help civilians, is it implented? Bail is free ba?

The time i used to argue about Nigerian politics don pass, me i siddon look now.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by medic555(m): 5:18pm On Oct 28, 2017
medic555:
just being inquisitive wat caliber of rounds can dos bu llet proof vest stop and at what range
hello experts in the house
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 5:19pm On Oct 28, 2017
Algerian1:
can we list the african surveillance satellites (civilian and military) :

Nigeria NigeriaSat-2 and NigeriaSat-X (2011) with 2,5 m resolution
Sout africa with Kondor-E (2014) with 1 to 3 m resolution
Algeria with Asat-2A (2010) resolution of 2,5 m and Alsat 2-b (2016) with also resolution of 2,5 m
Morocco will lanch this 8 november Pléiade d’EADS Astrium satellite with 50 cm resolution, for 500 M€
Egypt with EgyptSat-2 (2014) 1 m resolution (reports about it fall from its orbit in 2015)

any others ?

South Africa (civilian):

1) SunSat (AMSAT designation SO-35), miniaturised satellite launched in 1999 from Vandenberg Air Force Base in the US;
2) SumbandilaSat (AMSAT designation SO-67), launched in 2009 from the Baikonur Cosmodrome in Kazakhstan;
3) ZACUBE1, a nano-satellite developed by the Cape Peninsula University of Tech launched in 2013 from the Yasny launch base in Russia;
4) ZA-Aerosat and 'nSight1', both nano-satellites launched in April 2017 from Cape Canaveral in the US.

The CSIR is currently looking into a constellation of about 20-30 CubeSats for military applications.

Ghana: GhanaSat-1, a CubeSat launched in June 2017 from Kennedy Space Centre in the US.

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 5:24pm On Oct 28, 2017
Nigerian army PF ARA MRAP

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by newafricaken254: 5:48pm On Oct 28, 2017
South Africa signs military deal with Niger

Cape Town - South Africa has signed a military memorandum of understanding with Niger.

Defence and Military Veterans Minister Nosiviwe Mapisa-Nqakula signed the agreement with her counterpart from Niger, Kalla Moutari, on Wednesday in her office in Parliament, where she met the Nigerien delegation.

Through an interpreter, Moutari told News24 that the agreement would allow an information exchange between the two militaries, as well as for the training of military personnel and the acquisition of military equipment.

"We wish that there will be good co-operation," he said.

He said it formalised a relationship between the two governments that already existed.

Mapisa-Nqakula said the most important aspect was that a technical defence committee would be established. She said this committee would determine how often it would meet.

Military conflict in Niger

Each of the countries would retain their own criminal jurisdiction, Mapisa-Nqakula added.

This means South African soldiers will be under the jurisdiction of South African law when in Niger, and vice versa. Niger has the death penalty.

"We are happy because they are one of the countries preoccupied to ensure there are peace and stability in the region," said Mapisa-Nqakula.

She said that when President Zuma met his counterpart from Niger, Mahamadou Issoufou, the two commanders in chief always talked about peace.

"So we're happy," reiterated Mapisa-Nqakula.

Military conflict in Niger made headlines earlier this month when an American and Nigerien patrol was ambushed by jihadists close to Niger's border with Mali. Five soldiers from Niger were killed, and four from the US.

The US has 800 troops deployed in Niger as part of a French-led mission to defeat ISIS, al-Qaeda and Boko Haram in West Africa.

Asked if the memorandum of understanding meant that SA would be involved in this mission, Mapisa-Nqakula said this was one of the matters that would be discussed.

"What is important is that we now have a legal framework," said Mapisa-Nqakula. link http://www.news24.com/SouthAfrica/News/sa-signs-military-deal-with-niger-20171025

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 5:51pm On Oct 28, 2017
frumentius:

South Africa (civilian):

1) SunSat (AMSAT designation SO-35), miniaturised satellite launched in 1999 from Vandenberg Air Force Base in the US;
2) SumbandilaSat (AMSAT designation SO-67), launched in 2009 from the Baikonur Cosmodrome in Kazakhstan;
3) ZACUBE1, a nano-satellite developed by the Cape Peninsula University of Tech launched in 2013 from the Yasny launch base in Russia;
4) ZA-Aerosat and 'nSight1', both nano-satellites launched in April 2017 from Cape Canaveral in the US.

The CSIR is currently looking into a constellation of about 20-30 CubeSats for military applications.

Ghana: GhanaSat-1, a CubeSat launched in June 2017 from Kennedy Space Centre in the US.

GhanaSat-1 thats a realy small nano satellite , 1kg , 10 cm per 10cm

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 5:59pm On Oct 28, 2017
NATO launches first scientific cooperation initiative with Algeria
26 Oct. 2017

For the first time, the NATO Science for Peace and Security (SPS) Programme is supporting a multi-year research project with Algeria. The new activity will develop an innovative detection system to help in the fight against terrorism while engaging key partners in practical cooperation.

Kicked off at NATO Headquarters on 26 October 2017, the new project brings together the Université Savoie Mont Blanc ( France ), Ecole Militaire Polytechnique ( Algeria ) and KTH Royal Institute of Technology ( Sweden ) to work on the design and development of a terahertz (THz) imaging and detection system . This new system will be able to detect hazardous objects like concealed weapons or explosives and will help to secure vulnerable places from terrorist threats, such as airports, railway stations, critical infrastructure as well as government buildings.

“THz frequency range is a scientific field that has seen rapid technological advances and growth in interest for its potential application in a number of domains, ranging from security, imaging, detection, and product inspection to chemical spectroscopy, astronomy, telecommunication, material characterisation and medical applications,” said Professor Jean-Louis Coutaz from Université Savoie Mont Blanc, which is leading this research initiative.

The kick-off meeting marked the start of the project which will strengthen ties between NATO, France and two partner countries, Algeria and Sweden, through practical cooperation. By providing cutting-edge technological solutions in support of the fight against terrorism, this SPS project is also contributing to NATO’s wider efforts to project stability beyond Alliance borders. It also represents an important milestone in NATO’s engagement with partners in the south. “By building expert networks, north to south, this activity will help to develop scientific skills and technology to counter emerging threats,” said Professor Fredrik Laurell from Sweden.

The new system is to be installed at the Ecole Militaire Polytechnique of Bordj El Barhri, Algeria . In the long run, this experimental set-up will provide an important basis for further scientific research in this field in Algeria. “This SPS project, for the first time, will provide terahertz imaging capabilities for Algeria. This will enable scientific research in this field, fostering a generation of young scientists from Algeria,” said Dr Deniz Beten, Senior SPS and Partnership Cooperation Advisor. Dr Mohamed Lazoul, from Ecole Militaire Polytechnique and SPS Project Co-Director, stated that “the system will improve the capability of our institution in this cutting-edge technology and will allow significant sharing of expertise and know-how in the field of terahertz imaging detection, that will be a key technology in support of the fight against terrorism in the years to come.”

NATO’s SPS Programme is supporting practical cooperation between the Alliance and partner countries in civil science, technology, innovation and knowledge exchange.

source : https://www.nato.int/cps/en/natohq/news_148023.htm

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 6:10pm On Oct 28, 2017
Algerian1:

GhanaSat-1 thats a realy small nano satellite , 1kg , 10 cm per 10cm

Yes it is. The Japanese project that funded it also funded, and launched on the same day similarly sized nanoSats from Bangladesh, Nigeria, and Mongolia.

About GhanaSat-1:
GhanaSat-1 carries low- and high-resolution cameras that will be used to take pictures of Ghana and monitor the country's coastline. The satellite will also broadcast the national anthem of Ghana. The satellite has the ability to receive requested songs from the ground and play them in space.[5] Finally, the satellite will be used to measure the effects of radiation in space on commercial microprocessors.

Song requests shocked shocked shocked!
High-life classics from Amakye Dede beamed out from the high skies cool cool cool.

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by gottfried21(m): 6:12pm On Oct 28, 2017
German Air Force A400M in Namibia today
**Edit**
I just realized that they used this picture for illustration
the aircraft will only touch down in Nam tomorrow *Facepalm*

3 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 6:13pm On Oct 28, 2017
ActivateKruger:

* To add, the Kondor-E has a built-in radar that can monitor foreign airspace then synchronise with the Link-ZA. We could coordinate SAAF strike abilities on any foreign territory without actually turning the Gripen radar.

dont think this SAR-10 (Synthetic Aperture Radar-10 ) have this kind of military capacity , or can be used like an AWACS ,

* from what i have read , its capable of all-weather, day-and-night imaging of the Earth's surface only .

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by DaV8King(m): 6:16pm On Oct 28, 2017
Henry240:
Built for the Nigerian Air Force

Proforce will do well do redesign the grille guard to cover the gaps on the edges.

Apparently it's a carryover from the old generation of the Hilux they use as a platform.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by tdayof(m): 6:21pm On Oct 28, 2017
Algerian1:

dont think this SAR-10 (Synthetic Aperture Radar-10 ) have this kind of military capacity , or can be used like an AWACS

Here's a full detail

http://www.russianspaceweb.com/kondor-e.html

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 6:54pm On Oct 28, 2017
tdayof:

Here's a full detail

http://www.russianspaceweb.com/kondor-e.html
The only thing worthwhile in that article are the technical specs. Everything else is junk.
But then, what to expect from an article mostly based on the musings of an opposition politician whose own party moved him from the defence portfolio?

My own personal view is that the satellite was completely un-needed at that time. We should rather have used those funds to first acquire assets that enable us to fully utilise similar imagery available from entities like Airbus which the SANDF still utilises btw. Things like maritime patrol aircraft and OPVs.
I've said it before here that Defence Intelligence - which operates Kondor - has become a law unto themselves, operating with minimal oversight and accountability.

*[s]On a positive note, the Chinese fishing armada that was caught by the SA Navy a year ago raping our seas was thanks to the satellite imagery from our Kondor-E.[/s]

*Correction: even though DI had the imagery, they did not share it. It was actually the CSIR's SeaFar that the Navy used.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 7:16pm On Oct 28, 2017
gottfried21:
German Air Force A400M in Namibia today
**Edit**
I just realized that they used this picture for illustration
the aircraft will only touch down in Nam tomorrow *Facepalm*

It was supposed to depart Cape Town yesterday, Friday 27 October. Can't be bothered to check right now, but if it did depart as scheduled, where did it go if it only gets to Nam tomorrow?

On a side note, you guys should mount a covert op to get inside that plane and acquire the info and equipment on the Taurus missile collected from their 10th test at AFB Overberg grin grin grin.
Someone somewhere would pay for it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1466) (1467) (1468) (1469) (1470) (1471) (1472) ... (2857) (Reply)

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.