Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,931 members, 7,872,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:21 AM

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread - Foreign Affairs (2500) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread (6047107 Views)

African Militaries Strictly Discussions Thread. / African Militaries - Discussed And Dissected / What Countries Have The Weakest Militaries In Africa? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2497) (2498) (2499) (2500) (2501) (2502) (2503) ... (2857) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by davefurn: 8:09pm On Apr 16, 2022
Lurker4Long:

I read somewhere the Ruskies were duped into focusing their 180⁰ radar coverage on a pair of Bayrakta drones, while the missiles came in from land.
But they aren't gods or something.... Lol, this is NATO handiwork, that ship was like 50 yrs old......they accepted their L; but media quiet as Ukraine is getting their arse whooped. Mauripol is almost taken, remaining odessa now. Nigeria should just play their international politics well, that's all I care about....

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by JOSCOFELIX: 8:17pm On Apr 16, 2022
i make some research about the number of mi 35m and m 24v and p in Nigeria air force inventory . some of my source said that Nigeria have over 20 m35 and some have crash. i further my research to sipri. from 1990-2021.
Belarus 2 mi 35/ mi24p .
Russia: 10 mi35 s light training helicopter (1999-2000}
Russia: 6 mi 35/mi24p (2000)
Russia: 3 mi 35/ m24p (2012-2014)
Russia: 12 mi35m?mi 24p 7 for delivered. (2015)
Ukraine: 2 mi 24v/ mi 35(2012-2014)
Ukraine: 1 mi 24v(2008)
Ukraine: 2 mi35p (2014)

Russia 4 Mi 17/Mi 171(2002)
Russia :6 mi 18/171(2015)
Russia :2 mi 18/171(2014)

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by lionel4power(m): 8:50pm On Apr 16, 2022
JOSCOFELIX:
i make some research about the number of mi 35m and m 24v and p in Nigeria air force inventory . some of my source said that Nigeria have over 20 m35 and some have crash. i further my research to sipri. from 1990-2021.
Belarus 2 mi 35/ mi24p .

Lol

Your sources??

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by JOSCOFELIX: 8:59pm On Apr 16, 2022
lionel4power:

Lol

Your sources??
SIPRI.(1990-2021) you can use Google to checked their delivery with the year. AND my close source
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by lionel4power(m): 9:34pm On Apr 16, 2022
JOSCOFELIX:
SIPRI.(1990-2021) you can use Google to checked their delivery with the year. AND my close source

SIPRI tallies it at 32 unit of Mi-24/35s helicopters but I sincerely doubt it's accuracy. Some undelivered choppers were added to the numbers.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by jl115: 12:02am On Apr 17, 2022
Stormtrooper11:
This is my reply to this Southie. He clearly stated we wouldn't get the drones.

Now, you got to apologise!
were did I say in this post NAF is never getting M346s.... Can you seriously not read?
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by jl115: 12:03am On Apr 17, 2022
Stormtrooper11:
This is my reply to this Southie. He clearly stated we wouldn't get the drones.

Now, you got to apologise!
and where did I say Nigeria won't receive drones?
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by jl115: 12:08am On Apr 17, 2022
GeneralFarouq:

Look, is ur English this bad ...
So u have forgotten why have been arguing from two pages back.
"NIGERIA NOW HAS THE LARGEST FLEET OF UCAV"
Bringing S A into contention means u disagree and that S.A has more
he said Nigeria is the Giant of Africa in terms of UCAVs.... I said"yeah nahh... Egypt, Algeria and South Africa have large fleets as well "
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by jl115: 12:13am On Apr 17, 2022
Odunayaw:

This was Kabe1's post
But your butthurt

Then when pants are down

You are the one with the problem my dude. 8years here and no one can boldly claim I join mudfights or dick measuring. You would never see me in the "Kenya is ahead of Nigeria" thread.

I don't give much thought to ranking system or what-have-you. I only step in when I begin to sense lies or fallacies. My posts in this group and Bidexi's group is witness
Well well well.... Love how you are trying so desperately hard to elevate your own moral standing with "no one can boldly claim I join mudfights or dick measuring".... Or "You would never see me in the "Kenya is ahead of Nigeria" thread"....... Nobody gives a fvck bru!!! You talk as much kak as anybody on this group..... Now tell me misters "moral compass" where in the above mentioned quotes did I say SA has a larger UCAV fleet.... I'll wait oh noble one wink
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by jl115: 12:16am On Apr 17, 2022
GeneralFarouq:

It seems u need educating in UCAV and UAVs. Common bro u are better than this
they are the same thing muppet
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by jl115: 12:17am On Apr 17, 2022
GeneralFarouq:

A quote that flys around nairaland when u have nothing tangible to say. smiley
says the dude just randomly quoting me a day after the debate started wink
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by jl115: 12:19am On Apr 17, 2022
GeneralFarouq:

You S.A lots just keep bringing the tittle giant into contention for no apparent reason...
I don't even see why that should even be a problem .. In all of these discussions, no one except you southies who first used this term...
can't say things like "Nigeria is the UCAV gaint of Africa" when it's 100% incorrect bru wink
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by RiceProducers: 12:24am On Apr 17, 2022
davefurn:

But they aren't gods or something.... Lol, this is NATO handiwork, that ship was like 50 yrs old......they accepted their L; but media quiet as Ukraine is getting their arse whooped. Mauripol is almost taken, remaining odessa now. Nigeria should just play their international politics well, that's all I care about....

Mariupol is a big failure for Russia. You are too weak in the mind and afraid to admit it. Almost taken for 6 weeks. Ukraine is taking back Kherson and making a mess of Russia in Kharkiv. They even find time from killing Russian soldiers to attack Russian cities and military depots.
As for Odessa, almost the entire NATO is hoping they go for it.

A lot of you were brought up on hype. Russia is a failing power - a fearful, paranoid land of one maximum ruler and a few oligarchs...a people scared of basic freedoms, diversity and modernity.

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Odunayaw(m): 12:24am On Apr 17, 2022
jl115:

Well well well.... Love how you are trying so desperately hard to elevate your own moral standing with "no one can boldly claim I join mudfights or dick measuring".... Or "You would never see me in the "Kenya is ahead of Nigeria" thread"....... Nobody gives a fvck bru!!! You talk as much kak as anybody on this group..... Now tell me misters "moral compass" where in the above mentioned quotes did I say SA has a larger UCAV fleet.... I'll wait oh noble one wink
grin What a mumu. Go cry somewhere else
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Odunayaw(m): 12:25am On Apr 17, 2022
jl115:
they are the same thing muppet
grin Same thing? Very hopeless
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by jl115: 12:25am On Apr 17, 2022
Odunayaw:
grin What a mumu. Go cry somewhere else
not crying mate cool just pointing out your own hypocrisy wink
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by jl115: 12:26am On Apr 17, 2022
Odunayaw:
grin Same thing? Very hopeless
yes bru.... All UCAVs are by definition UAVs...
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Odunayaw(m): 12:28am On Apr 17, 2022
jl115:
not crying mate cool just pointing out your own hypocrisy wink
C'mon gettout of here you lying dollophead

grin If you're going through a rough patch, seek help and stop going about excreting
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Odunayaw(m): 12:29am On Apr 17, 2022
jl115:
yes bru.... All UCAVs are by definition UAVs...
grin Apparently you forgot to leave behind your childish trickery as you grew.

Only you believes your own shyte. And it is a good thing
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Odunayaw(m): 12:36am On Apr 17, 2022
cheesy The twattock is now saying UCAV and UAV are the same after fighting his own countryman that corrected him that their UAVs aren't armed, and saying they are armed

I knew jl115 was full of shit, but I didn't know it stank this bad

7 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by jl115: 12:40am On Apr 17, 2022
Odunayaw:
cheesy The twattock is now saying UCAV and UAV are the same after fighting his own countryman that corrected him that their UAVs aren't armed, and saying they are armed

I knew jl115 was full of shit, but I didn't know it stank this bad
"unmanned combat aerial vehicle (UCAV), also known as a combat drone, colloquially shortened as drone or battlefield UAV, is an unmanned aerial vehicle (UAV)"
. wink
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by jl115: 12:42am On Apr 17, 2022
Odunayaw:
C'mon gettout of here you lying dollophead

grin If you're going through a rough patch, seek help and stop going about excreting
fantastic comeback bru wink grin
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Odunayaw(m): 12:49am On Apr 17, 2022
jl115:
"unmanned combat aerial vehicle (UCAV), also known as a combat drone, colloquially shortened as drone or battlefield UAV, is an unmanned aerial vehicle (UAV)"
. wink
grin Yet you were screeching loudly when your fellow saffer told you y'all had no UCAVs

Lucifer is proud of you

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Sizzorkay: 12:56am On Apr 17, 2022
I bet Ukraine wish they could get those back now grin

JOSCOFELIX:
Belarus 2 mi 35/ mi24p .

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Stormtrooper11(m): 1:21am On Apr 17, 2022
Apologies to my fellow countrymen. I'm not the type that enjoys getting in mud fights with barbarians.
It is so tiring and stupid when you have those kinda conversations.
Nevertheless, my point was proven. You all know the point. They're full of shiit
wink

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by kabe1: 7:13am On Apr 17, 2022
Nigerian made Proforce ARA 2 MRAP

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Stormtrooper11(m): 8:00am On Apr 17, 2022
If this is true, then we've gotten a poor deal. They don't trust us. I've repeatedly said this. We should please explore other options.

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by davefurn: 8:03am On Apr 17, 2022
RiceProducers:

Mariupol is a big failure for Russia. You are too weak in the mind and afraid to admit it. Almost taken for 6 weeks. Ukraine is taking back Kherson and making a mess of Russia in Kharkiv. They even find time from killing Russian soldiers to attack Russian cities and military depots.
As for Odessa, almost the entire NATO is hoping they go for it.

A lot of you were brought up on hype. Russia is a failing power - a fearful, paranoid land of one maximum ruler and a few oligarchs...a people scared of basic freedoms, diversity and modernity.

Well, from what you typed; you accepted the facts that this is a proxy war. Lets keep watching, then us isn't a failing a power for not taking vietnam or afghanistan then even with their air superiority. Or I forgot they joined together with NATO (30 countries) but still failed. What do we now call them?.... Failures?? grin wink........... Am not justifying any war but don't judge on emotions and CNN; Taking back kherson, they have been shouting that since March but now mid-april everyone is quiet.... Us and nato are not failures, they spend trillions of dollars on military but still fumbled in afghanistan without even a single sanction; nahhhh they aren't failures, having almost 10x the military budget of Russia....... Ukraine is winning, yhhhhh but they have been receiving billions of dollars worth of training since 2014 by us but they should have claimed victory by now(I forgot all their military assets were destroyed, they have to beg for new weapons); this is their territory, why is a downtrodden country like russia sponsoring their rebels and still kicking asses......... No one is perfect but all is fair in a war. Whoever wins is okayyy but I still feel for the poor ukraine; they're about that learn nothing is free from a capitalist economy..... Wait, that's not all pentagon is claiming their anti-tank weapons in their inventory are almost finished(haven't confirmed the source though, treat it as bogus)

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by kabe1: 8:05am On Apr 17, 2022
Stormtrooper11:
If this is true, then we've gotten a poor deal. They don't trust us. I've repeatedly said this. We should please explore other options.

Nigeria did not pay for Hellfire missiles. That's just a sensationalist headline.

What we paid for are the AKPWS guided rockets.

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Stormtrooper11(m): 8:09am On Apr 17, 2022
kabe1:

Nigeria did not pay for Hellfire missiles. That's just a sensationalist headline.

What we paid for are the AKPWS guided rockets.

The GPS tho. Is it possible to do something about that?!
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by kabe1: 8:13am On Apr 17, 2022
Stormtrooper11:

The GPS tho. Is it possible to do something about that?!

Commercially available GPS, what's wrong with that? It's easily replaceable, how's that a bad thing?

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by jl115: 8:14am On Apr 17, 2022
Odunayaw:
grin Yet you were screeching loudly when your fellow saffer told you y'all had no UCAVs

Lucifer is proud of you
nope, UCAVs are just battlefield UAVs they can be armed or unarmed.....and he was wrong wink so your point is irrelevant

(1) (2) (3) ... (2497) (2498) (2499) (2500) (2501) (2502) (2503) ... (2857) (Reply)

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.