Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,314 members, 7,887,958 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:53 PM

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread - Foreign Affairs (2497) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread (6066675 Views)

African Militaries Strictly Discussions Thread. / African Militaries - Discussed And Dissected / What Countries Have The Weakest Militaries In Africa? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2494) (2495) (2496) (2497) (2498) (2499) (2500) ... (2858) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Stormtrooper11(m): 2:14am On Apr 16, 2022
jl115:
at least 6 were ordered in 2016....however the actual number is undisclosed

We got atleast 15 and the actual numbers undisclosed

5 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Stormtrooper11(m): 2:24am On Apr 16, 2022
jl115:

- 7 CH-3A - 1 down.... And have been performing poorly hence why they are being replaced
- 4 CH-4
- 2 Winglong
- 1 Yahbon flash 20 not 40

What do you mean performing poorly? We just ordered some CH 3A last year alongside the CH4 and wing loong.

Envy is a terrible thing

3 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Toju200(m): 6:42am On Apr 16, 2022
jl115:

- 7 CH-3A - 1 down.... And have been performing poorly hence why they are being replaced
- 4 CH-4
- 2 Winglong
- 1 Yahbon flash 20 not 40
No need to argue much bro
We have First had 5 CH-3A one crashed now four
We secretly acquired The Yahbon drone number is unknown
We do have the Tsaigumi Active in Kaduna number to is unknown
We've acquired another 2 CH-3A, 4 CH-4, 2 Wingloongs, minimum 2 Aerosonde drones
from the US unknown number of Turkish UCAV so clearly we has more drones where Combat or non combat than SA our contenders are Egypt and Algeria. EOD!!!
Let's move on
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by jl115: 6:48am On Apr 16, 2022
kabe1:

They have been performing poorly, so we bought 2 more units.

Aren't you just a clown?

Yahbon flash Drones minimum 3 units.
so why did your own CAS say they want to replace the Ch3 with flash 20s?
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by jl115: 6:48am On Apr 16, 2022
Odunayaw:
Do you still think SA has more than Nigeria now?
when did I say South Africa has more UCAVs?
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by jl115: 6:49am On Apr 16, 2022
Stormtrooper11:

We got atleast 15 and the actual numbers undisclosed
grin grin grin
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by jl115: 6:49am On Apr 16, 2022
Stormtrooper11:

What do you mean performing poorly? We just ordered some CH 3A last year alongside the CH4 and wing loong.

Envy is a terrible thing
according to your CAS not me
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by jl115: 6:51am On Apr 16, 2022
Toju200:

No need to argue much bro
We have First had 5 CH-3A one crashed now four
We secretly acquired The Yahbon drone number is unknown
We do have the Tsaigumi Active in Kaduna number to is unknown
We've acquired another 2 CH-3A, 4 CH-4, 2 Wingloongs, minimum 2 Aerosonde drones
from the US unknown number of Turkish UCAV so clearly we has more drones where Combat or non combat than SA our contenders are Egypt and Algeria. EOD!!!
Let's move on
How could you possibly say you have more drones than SA? More armed drones possibly yes but more drones.... Not a chance, SAs Dron budget alone is $8 million a year.

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Toju200(m): 7:00am On Apr 16, 2022
jl115:

How could you possibly say you have more drones than SA? More armed drones possibly yes but more drones.... Not a chance, SAs Dron budget alone is $8 million a year.
ok let's let em slide EOD I don't care who has more we both have simple
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Stormtrooper11(m): 7:06am On Apr 16, 2022
jl115:
according to your CAS not me

Lol. Proof? You're known to misinterpret things to suit yourself.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Stormtrooper11(m): 7:23am On Apr 16, 2022
jl115:
so why did your own CAS say they want to replace the Ch3 with flash 20s?

The CAS said he wanted us to purchase more UCAVs to bolster our inventory.
We aren't SA that is comfortable with sticking to one inoperable UAV since the early 2000s.

A CH 3A crashed. We always wanted the Yahbon flash and we purchased it. If the CH-3A were that bad for us, why did we get extras last year? We got made in Nigerian UAVs. At the Airforce Institute of Technology (AFIT), Kaduna, we have produced alot of Tsaigumi and we're still testing the Ichoku combat UAV.
I know you will say that our locally built combat drone is takin too long to be fully operational but I remember when we started building APCs, when you used to diss Henry240, and Agaugust. You claimed that the project ain't going anywhere but look at us today.

Remembered how you talked ill on the recent purchase of the M-346FA. Claiming that we got no deals with the Italians but look at us today.

You've always been clouded with insecurity and hate for the Nigerian people. We're all here to appreciate each other militaries but you still have the mentality of the Nairaland Civil War, where we argued endlessly on who had the strongest military in Africa.

Stop living in the past. Everyone has moved on but you haven't lol. That's so lame.

8 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by jl115: 7:30am On Apr 16, 2022
Stormtrooper11:

The CAS said he wanted us to purchase more UCAVs to bolster our inventory.
We aren't SA that is comfortable with sticking to one inoperable UAV since the early 2000s.

A CH 3A crashed. We always wanted the Yahbon flash and we purchased it. If the CH-3A were that bad for us, why did we get extras last year? We got made in Nigerian UAVs. At the Airforce Institute of Technology (AFIT), Kaduna, we have produced alot of Tsaigumi and we're still testing the Ichoku combat UAV.
I know you will say that our locally built combat drone is takin too long to be fully operational but I remember when we started building APCs, when you used to diss Henry240, and Agaugust. You claimed that the project ain't going anywhere but look at us today

Remembered how you talked ill on the recent purchase of the M-346FA. Claiming that we got no deals with the Italians but look at us today.

You've always been clouded with insecurity and hate for the Nigerian people. We're all here to appreciate each other militaries but you still have the mentality of the Nairaland Civil War, where we argued endlessly on who had the strongest military in Africa.

Stop living in the past. Everyone has moved on but you haven't lol. That's so lame.
I've only praised your mrap projects and I've not even talked about your UAV projects.. Ever... Stop making up fantasies and claiming I said things I never did.

Also it's your own CAS that said they have preformed sub optimally and need to be replaced... Don't shoot the messenger cool

Also this isn't the strongest military thread, we've all agreed that what was said on that thread was all in jest!!

FYI I said Leonardo has not confirmed the m346 purchase.... That's what I said, stop crying and simply learn to read

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Toju200(m): 7:33am On Apr 16, 2022
jl115:
I've only praised your mrap projects and I've not even talked about your UAV projects.. Ever... Stop making up fantasies and claiming I said things I never did.

Also it's your own CAS that said they have preformed sub optimally and need to be replaced... Don't shoot the messenger cool

Also this isn't the strongest military thread, we've all agreed that what was said on that thread was all in jest!!
I don't remember our CAS saying our CH-3A performed bad
And still had to go for two Extra
Doesn't make sense
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by jl115: 7:34am On Apr 16, 2022
Stormtrooper11:

Lol. Proof? You're known to misinterpret things to suit yourself.
here:

"Yabhon Flash-20s would replace the CH-3 armed UAVs acquired from China. One crashed in January 2015 and the type has apparently been problematic in Nigerian service. They have been armed with AR-1 missiles, and used to strike Boko Haram positions."

https://www.defenceweb.co.za/aerospace/unmanned-aerial-vehicles/nigeria-has-received-emirati-uavs/

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by jl115: 7:35am On Apr 16, 2022
Toju200:
ok let's let em slide EOD I don't care who has more we both have simple
I know...maybe see how this discussion started before jumping in

You don't see SAns claiming to be "gaint" of anything especially when we are not

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Fidha254(m): 7:43am On Apr 16, 2022
Kenya Airforce KAF now has a total of 9 Grob120TP from Germany (Sipri still lists 3) that it has been periodically taking delivery of since 2020 up to now. I bilieve the intention is to eventually have a squadrons of atleast 12 basic trainer units.
The president launched an Aviation Center of Excellence ACE that will be used to train both KAF cadets and also Cadets from other security services and civilian government authority in attaining Initial Pilot licence.

3rd and 4th pic is a simulation unit. Since this is a Center of Excellence, it's possible that the next phase will be to procure advance trainers

4 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Stormtrooper11(m): 7:45am On Apr 16, 2022
jl115:

FYI I said Leonardo has not confirmed the m346 purchase.... That's what I said, stop crying and simply learn to read

This is you saying, "Nigeria is not getting the Jets and Frigates" lol.

Typical shifting of goals post.

3 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Stormtrooper11(m): 7:47am On Apr 16, 2022
jl115:
I know...maybe see how this discussion started before jumping in

You don't see SAns claiming to be "gaint" of anything especially when we are not

Exactly, you don't claim to be giants cos you're not.

But we're Giants, in our Kindergartens and all levels of education we're taught that. It's obvious that we're giants and we don't mind rubbing it on your faces.

3 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Fidha254(m): 7:49am On Apr 16, 2022
The G120TP features a full glass cockpit

4 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Stormtrooper11(m): 7:51am On Apr 16, 2022
jl115:
here:

"Yabhon Flash-20s would replace the CH-3 armed UAVs acquired from China. One crashed in January 2015 and the type has apparently been problematic in Nigerian service. They have been armed with AR-1 missiles, and used to strike Boko Haram positions."

https://www.defenceweb.co.za/aerospace/unmanned-aerial-vehicles/nigeria-has-received-emirati-uavs/

How amusing of you. I was expecting you to show me where the CAS was quoted saying that in his words but instead you quoted some garbage in, garbage out write up from an overzealous South African journalist as your proof.

Damn, this is so cheap.

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by jl115: 7:51am On Apr 16, 2022
Stormtrooper11:

Exactly, you don't claim to be giants cos you're not.

But we're Giants, in our Kindergartens and all levels of education we're taught that. It's obvious that we're giants and we don't mind rubbing it on your faces.

case and point grin.... Got to respect the hypocrisy cool
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Toju200(m): 7:52am On Apr 16, 2022
jl115:
here:

from the link it wasn't stated by any CAS but the blog that wrote it
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by jl115: 7:52am On Apr 16, 2022
Stormtrooper11:

How amusing of you. I was expecting you to show me where the CAS was quoted saying that in his words but instead you quoted some garbage in, garbage out write up from an overzealous South African journalist as your proof.

Damn, this is so cheap.
qoute the paragraph above it mate... Let me see something
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Stormtrooper11(m): 7:52am On Apr 16, 2022
jl115:
case and point grin.... Got to respect the hypocrisy cool

Got to respect the undying envy smiley

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by jl115: 7:52am On Apr 16, 2022
Toju200:
from the link it wasn't stated by any CAS but the blog that wrote it

it's Defence Web, its not a blog
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by jl115: 7:53am On Apr 16, 2022
Stormtrooper11:

Got to respect the undying envy smiley
yeah I mean how can I not be jealous of a third world sh1thole smiley

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Toju200(m): 7:54am On Apr 16, 2022
jl115:
it's Defence Web, its not a blog
okay boss
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Stormtrooper11(m): 7:54am On Apr 16, 2022
jl115:
qoute the paragraph above it mate... Let me see something

Is any of the words in the report attributed to official words from the Airforce? The magazine tone of communication implies that they aren't even sure. They kept repeating "reports".

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Stormtrooper11(m): 7:56am On Apr 16, 2022
jl115:
yeah I mean how can I not be jealous of a third world sh1thole smiley

You South Africans are jealous of everything. Jealous of even crack sellers on the streets of J'oburg.

P.S Nigeria ain't a shithole. SA is the true shithole. If there was a rape contest in the world, SA would never be defeated lol

4 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by jl115: 7:57am On Apr 16, 2022
Stormtrooper11:

This is you saying, "Nigeria is not getting the Jets and Frigates" lol.

Typical shifting of goals post.
OK and? You ain't getting Frigates, m346s possibly since it's confirmed on Sipri which I said my self I would wait until they have updated there trade register...hell I even fvcking said I hope you get the m346s because they would be perfect replacements for the alpha jet....... Get your head out of the sand my bru
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by jl115: 7:58am On Apr 16, 2022
Stormtrooper11:

You South Africans are jealous of everything. Jealous of even crack sellers on the streets of J'oburg.

P.S Nigeria ain't a shithole. SA is the true shithole. If there was a rape contest in the world, SA would never be defeated lol
Wrong thread my bru wink
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by jl115: 7:58am On Apr 16, 2022
Stormtrooper11:

Is any of the words in the report attributed to official words from the Airforce? The magazine tone of communication implies that they aren't even sure. They kept repeating "reports".
read the link my bru

(1) (2) (3) ... (2494) (2495) (2496) (2497) (2498) (2499) (2500) ... (2858) (Reply)

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.