Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,783 members, 7,875,938 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:47 AM

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread - Foreign Affairs (2498) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread (6050486 Views)

African Militaries Strictly Discussions Thread. / African Militaries - Discussed And Dissected / What Countries Have The Weakest Militaries In Africa? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2495) (2496) (2497) (2498) (2499) (2500) (2501) ... (2857) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by jl115: 7:59am On Apr 16, 2022
Toju200:
okay boss
now you can see for yourself the problem we have on this thread
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Stormtrooper11(m): 7:59am On Apr 16, 2022
jl115:
OK and? You ain't getting Frigates, m346s possibly since it's confirmed on Sipri which I said my self I would wait until they have updated there trade register...hell I even fvcking said I hope you get the m346s because they would be perfect replacements for the alpha jet....... Get your head out of the sand my bru

Shifting goal posts again?. I'll quote you when we get the Frigates. We currently getting corvettes but the Frigates are cooking up. Just like how the M-346FA cooked and suddenly blew sending you to an unending wailing and jealousy.

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by jl115: 8:00am On Apr 16, 2022
Stormtrooper11:

Shifting goal posts again?. I'll[b] quote you when we get the Frigates.[/b] We currently getting corvettes but the Frigates are cooking up. Just like how the M-346FA cooked and suddenly blew sending you to an unending wailing and jealousy.
please do mate smiley.... And when it's confirmed I will be the first to congratulate you...

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Stormtrooper11(m): 8:01am On Apr 16, 2022
jl115:
read the link my bru

Please can someone read the link? I've read this thing and I didn't see anywhere the Nigerian Airforce was quoted to say that the CH-3A performed poorly for us.

Seems you have a problem with English comprehension. You can't differentiate between quotes and a web report.

3 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by jl115: 8:03am On Apr 16, 2022
Stormtrooper11:

Please can someone read the link? I've read this thing and I didn't see anywhere the Nigerian Airforce was quoted to say that the CH-3A performed poorly for us.

Seems you have a problem with English comprehension. You can't differentiate between quotes and a web report.
he said the flash 20 will replace the Ch3..... Why would he say that?
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Stormtrooper11(m): 8:06am On Apr 16, 2022
jl115:
please do mate smiley.... And when it's confirmed I will be the first to congratulate you...

Don't give a bleep.

It's confirmed already. It was in the naval documentary. Same way the M-346FA were in the Airforce documentary but you denied.

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Stormtrooper11(m): 8:06am On Apr 16, 2022
jl115:
he said the flash 20 will replace the Ch3..... Why would he say that?

Show me a screenshot of where he said that and I'll retract lol

3 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by kikuyu1(m): 8:33am On Apr 16, 2022
NTSA:
@kikuyu 1...Seems like the kdf is training some airmen for the Navy.

Interesting! Chopper or fixed wing transport-link?
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by kikuyu1(m): 8:39am On Apr 16, 2022
Fidha254:
The G120TP features a full glass cockpit

Nice, but I'd have been happier with the Tuc which I think can be converted to ground attack.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by kabe1: 9:01am On Apr 16, 2022
jl115:
so why did your own CAS say they want to replace the Ch3 with flash 20s?

Can you please provide the link where he said that?
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by kabe1: 9:06am On Apr 16, 2022
jl115:
here:

"Yabhon Flash-20s would replace the CH-3 armed UAVs acquired from China. One crashed in January 2015 and the type has apparently been problematic in Nigerian service. They have been armed with AR-1 missiles, and used to strike Boko Haram positions."

https://www.defenceweb.co.za/aerospace/unmanned-aerial-vehicles/nigeria-has-received-emirati-uavs/

Show us the quote from Nigeria's CAS.

You just posted an opinion piece from an unknown South African.

Where is the quote from the Chief of Air Staff of Nigeria?

4 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by jl115: 9:55am On Apr 16, 2022
Stormtrooper11:

Don't give a bleep.

It's confirmed already. It was in the naval documentary. Same way the M-346FA were in the Airforce documentary but you denied.
it's not confirmed but anyway the dog barks but the caravan moved on wink
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by jl115: 9:56am On Apr 16, 2022
Stormtrooper11:

Show me a screenshot of where he said that and I'll retract lol
I posted the link.... Can you not read?
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by jl115: 9:56am On Apr 16, 2022
kabe1:

Can you please provide the link where he said that?

already have wink
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by jl115: 9:57am On Apr 16, 2022
kabe1:

Show us the quote from Nigeria's CAS.

You just posted an opinion piece from an unknown South African.

Where is the quote from the Chief of Air Staff of Nigeria?
actually they were quoting Nigerian reports
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by jl115: 9:58am On Apr 16, 2022
Stormtrooper11:

Don't give a bleep.

I said Leonardo denied the purchase....can you not read?
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Lurker4Long: 10:06am On Apr 16, 2022
kabe1:

I can feel the butthurt from my screen. grin grin grin

It's best to keep quiet and be thought a fool, than to come here and confirm it.
What butthurt when I was agreeing with you?
Your derangement is manifesting again! Forgot to take your meds?

3 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by kabe1: 10:16am On Apr 16, 2022
jl115:

Show us the CAS quote.

You made the claim, now provide evidence.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by kabe1: 10:21am On Apr 16, 2022
Lurker4Long:

[s]It's best to keep quiet and be thought a fool, than to come here and confirm it.
What butthurt when I was agreeing with you?
Your derangement is manifesting again! Forgot to take your meds?[/s]

You keep whining and biitching like the complete idiot you are. Can't stand the heat, stay off the kitchen.

6 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by jl115: 10:42am On Apr 16, 2022
kabe1:

Show us the CAS quote.

You made the claim, now provide evidence.
I have... Read the link
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by jl115: 10:43am On Apr 16, 2022
kabe1:

You keep whining and biitching like the complete idiot you are. Can't stand the heat, stay off the kitchen.
jezeez great comeback bru grin grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Lurker4Long: 10:48am On Apr 16, 2022
kabe1:

grin grin grin
This limp-dick response the best you can do? Go rest!
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by jl115: 10:50am On Apr 16, 2022
Algeria.... Buys 24 Winglong UAVs...and already operates several dozen other UAVs

Nigeria....buys 2 Winglong.... Nigerians: "we are gaint of Africa of UAVs, nr 1 in world, most sophisticated UAV in universe, biggest fleet of Africa"

P. S when I say Nigerians I mean kabe1 and Stormtrooper11 and to an extent Odunayaw

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Stormtrooper11(m): 10:54am On Apr 16, 2022
jl115:
it's not confirmed but anyway the dog barks but the caravan moved on wink

Nah.. Andrew was cool on the line not you crook.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by jl115: 10:56am On Apr 16, 2022
Stormtrooper11:

Nah.. Andrew was cool on the line not you crook.
that wasn't Andrews line you muppet, it was Patrick's

Edit... Actually that was Frums line
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Toju200(m): 12:05pm On Apr 16, 2022
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by MAN1960ii: 12:12pm On Apr 16, 2022
Fed Govt Nig paid for NAF 12 Tucano, 12 Hind E, 12 Master, now 12 Viper:

Cash sum $3.5 billion for all those 48 light aircraft is too much. Instead, just 12 Tucanos, 12 Hinds are enough to add to our many other air fleets, numbers okay for a low-intensity land war.

Obsolete Nigerian Army is very dry having only 6 modern tanks, no infantry ATGM, almost no IFV, in a land war! Ahhh !

Coming new 12 Viper attack helicopters $1 billion can buy for sick dry NA new 800 armoured vehicles-drone carriers with 8,000 Drones mini loiter-munition guided missile-bomb armed UCAVs game changer modern multi-role MRAP APC ICV APV UCAV AFV ISR IFV equipped RCWS 20mm Automat cannons firepower, round the clock 24/7 long range vision day/night eyes on our lands, mixture of both tracked and wheeled troop carriers - defence patrol - attack vehicles.

We say procurement staff make wrong choices, people say its correct.

Obodo Naija has 774 local govts, so 800 vehicles cover all, add 8,000 drones, covers everywhere in Nigeria, power projection every corner.

All bloody bandits terrorists ransom robbers Jihad insurgents rapis t Benue militias Ombatse cults kidnappers herdsmen Boko Haram rebels cow rustlers ISWAP Caliphate will die or surrender or relocate up Sahara, fatally woundedded by 800 IFVs, hunted non-stop by 8,000 Kamikaze drones swarming like bees all over the skies of Nigeria.[/quote]

Someone please explain what he is saying I don't understand
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Stormtrooper11(m): 12:21pm On Apr 16, 2022
jl115:
I said Leonardo denied the purchase....can you not read?

Didn't you see the screenshot where you said we'll never get the M-346FA? Illiterate

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Stormtrooper11(m): 12:23pm On Apr 16, 2022
jl115:

Lol. Can you here yourself? Quoting mere speculations. Does it make sense to you? I'm done arguing with a dumb low life like your incoherent sorry self.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Stormtrooper11(m): 12:30pm On Apr 16, 2022
jl115:
Algeria.... Buys 24 Winglong UAVs...and already operates several dozen other UAVs

Nigeria....buys 2 Winglong.... Nigerians: "we are gaint of Africa of UAVs, nr 1 in world, most sophisticated UAV in universe, biggest fleet of Africa"

P. S when I say Nigerians I mean kabe1 and Stormtrooper11 and to an extent Odunayaw

When did we say best in the world? The word mostly used here is, "Best drone platforms in Sub-Saharan Africa".

You're just a pained little bloody sucker.

Yes, Nigeria is the Giant of Africa. Live with it, lad.

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by MAN1960ii: 12:38pm On Apr 16, 2022
Sometimes I just imagine what will a military conflict with all our neighbors look like

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by jl115: 12:40pm On Apr 16, 2022
Stormtrooper11:

When did we say best in the world? The word mostly used here is, "Best drone platforms in Sub-Saharan Africa".

You're just a pained little bloody sucker.

Yes, Nigeria is the Giant of Africa. Live with it, lad.
relax.... I didn't expect you to understand the sarcasm anyway my bru wink

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2495) (2496) (2497) (2498) (2499) (2500) (2501) ... (2857) (Reply)

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.