Stats: 3,171,407 members, 7,881,485 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:58 PM

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread - Foreign Affairs (937) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread (6058860 Views)

African Militaries Strictly Discussions Thread. / African Militaries - Discussed And Dissected / What Countries Have The Weakest Militaries In Africa? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (934) (935) (936) (937) (938) (939) (940) ... (2857) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Patchesagain: 10:55am On Feb 03, 2017
Henry240:

Surprise, Surprise....

That's what I thought initially. I felt i was going to see gauges all over the place. The cockpit is modern, with 2 LED displays. It goes further to prove the Nigerian F-7 is an upgraded, multi-role aircraft.

"I am amazed that the F-7M Airguard is not like a J-7"

The fact that the F-7M AG contains western avionics is common knowledge... well, common knowledge for most.

And no, LCD screens =/= Multi-role.

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 11:23am On Feb 03, 2017
Cannonleo:
you've forgotten the igirigi apc bro

He was asking about Proforce LAVs in particular.

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 11:23am On Feb 03, 2017
frumentius:

Old news. Been posted here before.

it's a new article from janes 30 january 2017 , and their is others interesting info in the article that's wasn't shared in your's of 19 january wink

http://www.janes.com/article/67325/namibia-to-receive-rg32m-armoured-vehicles

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by kikuyu1(m): 11:59am On Feb 03, 2017
solbil:

the NN has a school for service men. At that school, the service men can learn anything including languages like French, German, Spanish, Mandarin etc. So the Nigerian Armed Forces do not lack men in that area.

God to know! What about tactical interoperability? Are your comms compatible? Have you conducted any small live firexes? Can your beleaguered SBS guy call Senegalese Hinds for night time danger close CAS and have complete faith in their abilities?

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 12:19pm On Feb 03, 2017
chkil:

it's a new article from janes 30 january 2017 , and their is others interesting info in the article that's wasn't shared in your's of 19 january wink

http://www.janes.com/article/67325/namibia-to-receive-rg32m-armoured-vehicles

Wikipedia has had all the info in the last 2 paragraphs for some time now. But if it's new to you, sure thing man wink.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by kikuyu1(m): 12:23pm On Feb 03, 2017
Just posted this on ToT. Guys,I really,really-no REALLLY hope this thread doesn't turn to poo like the other one! Please read this and be better.

Introduction

Rule 1: Remember the Human

Rule 2: Adhere to the same standards of behavior online that you follow in real life

Rule 3: Know where you are in cyberspace

Rule 4: Respect other people's time and bandwidth

Rule 5: Make yourself look good online

Rule 6: Share expert knowledge

Rule 7: Help keep flame wars under control

Rule 8: Respect other people's privacy

Rule 9: Don't abuse your power

Rule 10: Be forgiving of other people's mistakes

http://www.albion.com/netiquette/corerules.html

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 12:36pm On Feb 03, 2017
kikuyu1:

God to know! What about tactical interoperability? Are your comms compatible? Have you conducted any small live firexes? Can your beleaguered SBS guy call Senegalese Hinds for night time danger close CAS and have complete faith in their abilities?

I understand he's already cleared this up, and you have acknowledged however there's no harm in posting visual evidence.

Nigerian navy personnel in a Mandarin class.

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 12:42pm On Feb 03, 2017
T72 morocco , they have 148 units (T72B , T-72BK) received between 1999 , 2000 from bielorussia

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 12:53pm On Feb 03, 2017
S-330H malawi air force

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 12:58pm On Feb 03, 2017
Ivory Coast special forces

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 1:14pm On Feb 03, 2017
Cannonleo:
[code][/code] good lord please bro can I talk to you privately please .I need advice.
OK sir
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Patchesagain: 1:45pm On Feb 03, 2017
Henry240:

I have a very strong urge to reply you properly, but for peace to reign in this thread, I'll let this slide. cool

Call it my gift to you.

Just as I consider the education I just gave you, a gift.

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by ActivateKruger: 1:46pm On Feb 03, 2017
It seems like in West and North Africa, special forces are the in thing smiley

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by ActivateKruger: 2:14pm On Feb 03, 2017
chkil:
S-330H malawi air force
Looks weird without the nose sad

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 2:15pm On Feb 03, 2017
Super Lynx Mk-140 - algeria ....... spotted yesterday

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by bravo4uall(m): 2:20pm On Feb 03, 2017
All these for war sake? No be small thing o
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 4:10pm On Feb 03, 2017
1st Feb 1920 - 1st Feb 2017: belated happy 7997th birthday to the South African Air Force cheesy cheesy cheesy!

A pictorial essay on 17 Squadron conducting mountain rescue training with volunteers of the Mountain Club of SA in the Drakensberg...

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 4:11pm On Feb 03, 2017

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Davidblen(m): 4:23pm On Feb 03, 2017
How Many T72 Tanks Does Nigeria Have.... Jst Asking
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by ActivateKruger: 4:24pm On Feb 03, 2017
frumentius:
1st Feb 1920 - 1st Feb 2017: belated happy 79th birthday to the South African Air Force cheesy cheesy cheesy!

I thought the SAAF turned 90 a few years ago. :|

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 4:27pm On Feb 03, 2017
ActivateKruger:

I thought the SAAF turned 90 a few years ago. :|

I meant 97. It's Friday, chief!

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by ActivateKruger: 4:28pm On Feb 03, 2017
Davidblen:

Sixteen (16)

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by ActivateKruger: 4:30pm On Feb 03, 2017
frumentius:

I meant 97. It's Friday, chief!
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 4:31pm On Feb 03, 2017
More SAAF mountain rescue training...

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 4:32pm On Feb 03, 2017

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 4:37pm On Feb 03, 2017
Davidblen:

Nigeria has 50 units of T-72 tanks. 26 examples of T-72AV from Ukraine and 24 units of T-72M1 from Czech Republic.

Deliveries began Q1 2014.

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 4:38pm On Feb 03, 2017
More...

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 4:39pm On Feb 03, 2017
...and fin.

(1) (2) (3) ... (934) (935) (936) (937) (938) (939) (940) ... (2857) (Reply)

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)