Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,601 members, 7,895,377 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 July 2024 at 09:27 AM

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread - Foreign Affairs (966) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread (6079067 Views)

African Militaries Strictly Discussions Thread. / African Militaries - Discussed And Dissected / What Countries Have The Weakest Militaries In Africa? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (963) (964) (965) (966) (967) (968) (969) ... (2859) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 7:31pm On Feb 15, 2017
Airborne360:
some were trained by GRU for INT as you have rightly said while others by another units.
Who is death machine ? That name is from Airborne wing jaji na bad ruthless guys dey there
are you from there ? zakari kumasi
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 7:33pm On Feb 15, 2017
Kenya navy

7 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 7:36pm On Feb 15, 2017
Burundi

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 7:40pm On Feb 15, 2017
DEATHMACHINE:
are you from there ? zakari kumasi
yes
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 7:43pm On Feb 15, 2017
Senegalese Special Forces

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 7:47pm On Feb 15, 2017
Some sort of vehicle produced by Nigeria's Space Agency, and shown at the Army research and innovation summit in Abuja.

Likely a vehicle for guys who can't walk and the elderly.

Nice, not everything should be bombs and guns. cool

8 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 7:48pm On Feb 15, 2017
Sudan

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 7:55pm On Feb 15, 2017
Naval engineering Nigeria

Nigerian navy locally gunboat .The Nigerian Navy continues to invest in small but heavily armored gunboats. The navy is due to receive 30 more including 10 from Rivers state.

The drivers area of a locally built armoured navy gunboat.

5 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 7:59pm On Feb 15, 2017
Nigerian navy engineering

Nigerian navy mine hunters undergoing major refits. They have seen be put back to service.

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 7:59pm On Feb 15, 2017
Airborne360:
yes NMS 01 are you ?
clown !
NMS 95 clown dash down the thread , roll six times and gimme 300 on a static line then shine senior henry boots Moscow style grin grin grin
pm me bro

4 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 8:20pm On Feb 15, 2017
A Sudan indigenous developed four-launch tubes " Grad " 122 mm multiple rocket launcher mounted on a Kia KM450 technical truck

3 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 8:22pm On Feb 15, 2017
DEATHMACHINE:
clown !
NMS 95 clown dash down the thread , roll six times and gimme 300 on a static line then shine senior henry boots Moscow style grin grin grin
pm me bro

Na MA boot una wan shine, I get plenty wey need cleaning oh! cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Hrmnn: 9:05pm On Feb 15, 2017
Patchesagain:
.... women in the military... I cringe every-time.

The SANDF has some good female soldiers. One boeremeisie is a Gripen pilot. And there are some very accomplished markswomen I see making the rounds at the combat rifle championships who can outshoot a lot of male soldiers. It's part of a long tradition of women in the armed services that goes back to WW2.

Granted, there are a lot of women in the SANDF who shouldn't be there, but I could also say the same for a great many men as well!

When I was in Israel for a while I watched the tough, exceptionally disciplined female IDF soldiers (including some IDF Saffies) in action. There is a right way to put women in uniform without lowering your standards of fitness, discipline, and overall professionalism and there is a wrong way to do it.

Saffie women in uniform throughout history:

5 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Odunayaw(m): 9:21pm On Feb 15, 2017
DEATHMACHINE:
Mr airborne 360 has answered you guys
oga sir
good to know you are Ok
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 10:18pm On Feb 15, 2017
PHOTO NEWS: Media brief on outcome of NAF aircraft accident/incident investigation. Report covers the Dornier 228 air crash on 29 August 2015 in Kaduna down to the AgustaWestland 101 helicopter incident in Makurdi on 15 November 2016.

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 10:18pm On Feb 15, 2017

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by tdayof(m): 10:22pm On Feb 15, 2017
Henry240:

Nigerian navy mine hunters undergoing major refits. They have seen be put back to service.

This is good. Remaining our landing class.

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nok234: 10:47pm On Feb 15, 2017
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by LTGEN: 11:31pm On Feb 15, 2017
Hrmnn:

The SANDF has some good female soldiers. One boeremeisie is a Gripen pilot. And there are some very accomplished markswomen I see making the rounds at the combat rifle championships who can outshoot a lot of male soldiers. It's part of a long tradition of women in the armed services that goes back to WW2.

Granted, there are a lot of women in the SANDF who shouldn't be there, but I could also say the same for a great many men as well!

When I was in Israel for a while I watched the tough, exceptionally disciplined female IDF soldiers (including some IDF Saffies) in action. There is a right way to put women in uniform without lowering your standards of fitness, discipline, and overall professionalism and there is a wrong way to do it.
I don't quite understand this apathy to women in combat, and it has nothing to do with gender, Nigerian women have fought in every conflict even before Nigeria became a nation, Does a woman taught how to fire an AK-47 suddenly forget how to fire an AK?
Where is the lowering of standards coming from ? Please do not blame it on the woman blame it on the training doctrine of the Nation's army.
Saffie women in uniform throughout history:

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by ActivateKruger: 12:04am On Feb 16, 2017
frumentius:
61Mech, your old unit entering Durban for Armed Forces Week.

We could be in need of the SAAF very soon, a tropical storm is headed for the Lowveld this weekend (Cyclone Dineo) .... If I venture into the Kruger Park, I could hitchhike an Orxy (no pan intended). grin

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Hrmnn: 4:26am On Feb 16, 2017
frumentius:
61Mech, your old unit entering Durban for Armed Forces Week.

Perhaps someone can explain to me why all the Ratel-60s in these photos are missing their mortars?

They've clearly been removed from the turrets.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 5:53am On Feb 16, 2017

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 6:06am On Feb 16, 2017
Hrmnn:

There is a right way to put women in uniform without lowering your standards of fitness, discipline, and overall professionalism and there is a wrong way to do it.

nice

also i would like to share my one particular experience as to how women in armed forces medical corps got the better of hardcore afghan mujahedin fighters in Kashmir.

many terrorists who r injured r treated in army hospitals . some of these hardcore mujahedin's r really tough nuts to crack even under extreme persuasion techniques.

by luck it was found that some of these terrorists r susceptible to the charms of the attending female doctors and nurses .

so female doctors and nurses r used to feed their ego and gain their sympathy , during their treatment . the more severe their injuries the more chances of them opening up .

it was found that within 1 week of the treatment , they r more likely to share their closely guarded info and these real time actionable info has lead to the arrest/death of hundreds of their comrades without them being any wiser. they got to keep quite becz their ego wouldn't allow them to confess that they got swindled by women. grin grin

local Kashmiri muslim women doctors dressed up in hajib r specially employed for this.

women r gods/natures most devastating weapon who can literally destroy the enemy even without firing a single bullet. grin grin grin grin

NA can use these tactic with the injured BH prisoners too, i am sure the gains will be worth the effort. wink

5 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 7:05am On Feb 16, 2017
ActivateKruger:

We could be in need of the SAAF very soon, a tropical storm is headed for the Lowveld this weekend (Cyclone Dineo) .... If I venture into the Kruger Park, I could hitchhike an Orxy (no pan intended). grin

Yes we've been monitoring Dineo since Sunday. More likely Mozambicans will again be catching rides on Oryx. Lowvelders must just knuckle down and ride it out grin grin grin.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 7:51am On Feb 16, 2017
Henry240:
Some sort of vehicle produced by Nigeria's Space Agency, and shown at the Army research and innovation summit in Abuja.

Likely a vehicle for guys who can't walk and the elderly.

Nice, not everything should be bombs and guns. cool

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Cannonleo(m): 8:04am On Feb 16, 2017
jakeporeshenko:

Hehe you're legit going to kill me one of these days with laugh.

Watch the NTA video, was reluctant to post it at first. *NTA get PHD in falling hand*
wait lemme clean my eyes first. Dammmm is that a ATV. The unmanned turrent got me
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 8:09am On Feb 16, 2017
Items produced by the Nigerian Army.

- Smoke grenade

- clothing, kit, tent

- Collapseable Ammunition incineration Device

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by ActivateKruger: 8:10am On Feb 16, 2017
frumentius:

Yes we've been monitoring Dineo since Sunday. More likely Mozambicans will again be catching rides on Oryx. Lowvelders must just knuckle down and ride it out grin grin grin.

Do you think the Armed Forces Day parades would go on, Durban could get soaking wet this weekend.

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Cannonleo(m): 8:14am On Feb 16, 2017
DEATHMACHINE:
Mr airborne 360 has answered you guys
Ha strong response
Good morning bro long time off?
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Cannonleo(m): 8:16am On Feb 16, 2017
Henry240:

NN continual makes me proud, pace is breathless
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Cannonleo(m): 8:17am On Feb 16, 2017
DEATHMACHINE:
clown !
pm me bro
300 pushups? cool shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 9:13am On Feb 16, 2017
ActivateKruger:

Do you think the Armed Forces Day parades would go on, Durban could get soaking wet this weekend.

Pah! A little water and wind will stop nothing. Seriously though, even the northern provinces on the path of the thing, are being continually downgraded. Don't know about the SA Weather Service, but our guys have downgraded it twice overnight in Limpopo and Mpumalanga.
The poor Mozambicans have borne the brunt of it. If they ask for help yet again and the Presidency says yes, whatever remains of the various heli squadrons' operational funds before financial year-end in March, will be completely gutted. Seeing this is almost an annual occurrence, they could fix their disaster management instead of buying expensive and unused French boats in a dodgy deal that has bankrupted the country.

(1) (2) (3) ... (963) (964) (965) (966) (967) (968) (969) ... (2859) (Reply)

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: 11 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.