Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,752 members, 7,975,856 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 02:13 PM

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread - Foreign Affairs (971) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread (6171057 Views)

African Militaries Strictly Discussions Thread. / African Militaries - Discussed And Dissected / What Countries Have The Weakest Militaries In Africa? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (968) (969) (970) (971) (972) (973) (974) ... (2867) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 8:56pm On Feb 17, 2017
jakeporeshenko:

Are you sure the settings of your laptop/phone display are correct, those aren't white men. Look again

yes sur 100 % their is only one black man in the right , all others are white ! look at their arms

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Fidha254(m): 8:59pm On Feb 17, 2017
africaken254:
nairobi at the moment the ministry of water and nairobi county want to drill boreholes around nairobi due to the ongoing drought and shortage of water in nairobi,there is so much water that is lost as it flows to the Indian ocean during rainy seasons.when even our rivers are over flowing.if we could build dams,especially in arid areas like they did in ukambani regions and educate the locals on ways to utilise the water in irrigation,we wouldn't be hearing cases of hunger and livestock deaths as we are hearing at the moment.so much water is wasted which could be used to grow animal feed ,to be stored to feed livestocks during dry seasons
speaking of which, at the mouth of the ocean on a certain coast in Malindi where river galana/tana/sabaki meets the ocean, the water usually turns brown because fresh water empties into the indian ocean.... There was a time a hippo and a crocodile had to be killed after it swam too far into the sea

http://www.the-star.co.ke/news/2013/07/30/malindi-kws-rangers-kill-hippo-at-beach_c809403

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by tdayof(m): 9:21pm On Feb 17, 2017
chkil:

yes sur 100 % their is only one black man in the right , all others are white ! look at their arms
lol those are blacks.

5 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by tdayof(m): 9:25pm On Feb 17, 2017
chkil:

The one you called black man because of his face has a light hand grin while the second right has a light face and black hand grin cheesy

They're all blacks.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 9:46pm On Feb 17, 2017
tdayof:

They're all blacks.

any one could lend us his eyes for the skin color of these six guys here ? white or black

perhaps I should see an ophthalmologist cry

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by overhypedsteve(m): 9:49pm On Feb 17, 2017
chkil:

even if they are white colored self only looking at their muscle structure would tell you they are africans. They are all black.

3 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 9:52pm On Feb 17, 2017
chkil:

common man this is getting ridiculous, at first I thought were just joking.

Those guys are all black, I blurred the faces muself, no point arguing

3 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 10:06pm On Feb 17, 2017
jakeporeshenko:
common man this is getting ridiculous, at first I thought were just joking.

Those guys are all black, I blurred the faces muself, no point arguing

sorry maybe it's a camera effect , i don't know why they look for me white embarassed ,

in this pic apparently tooked from the same place , they look black

4 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by tdayof(m): 10:10pm On Feb 17, 2017
chkil:

sorry maybe it's a camera effect , i don't know why they look for me white embarassed ,

in this pic apparently tooked from the same place , they look black

Apology not accepted till we have some kilo sub transferred as apology gift. grin

16 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Odunayaw(m): 10:47pm On Feb 17, 2017
chkil:

for the love of peanuts !! undecided
chkil wear sunshades and check d pic again

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by lionel4power(m): 11:10pm On Feb 17, 2017
tdayof:

Apology not accepted till we have some kilo sub transferred as apology gift. grin
wake up bro
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 11:11pm On Feb 17, 2017
tdayof:

No problem , just signed the transfer , delivry in two days grin

24 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 11:15pm On Feb 17, 2017
chkil2:

grin grin grin

Isn't 2 days too long, why don't you make it 15 minutes? cheesy cheesy

9 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by ActivateKruger: 11:20pm On Feb 17, 2017
chkil2:

Nice one grin

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by tdayof(m): 11:22pm On Feb 17, 2017
chkil2:

grin grin

Haha so perfect.

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Obostone: 11:31pm On Feb 17, 2017
chkil:

i am in the usa and i can assure u those are not white.

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 11:33pm On Feb 17, 2017
Super Lynx Mk-140 [ASuW/ASW] , Algerian Navy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H1CLqyR5KGQ
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by LTGEN: 12:23am On Feb 18, 2017
UN RELATED
http://odili.net/news/source/2017/feb/16/504.html
* Germany to help Nigeria with the ACQUISITION of a capital ship
** Germany to send an assessment team to do an assessment on the Aradu
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by tdayof(m): 1:33am On Feb 18, 2017
LTGEN:
UN RELATED

When asked if Germany had plans to assist the navy in refitting Nigeria Navy Ship (NNS) ARADU, which was bought in that country over 30 years ago, Brilli-Sawa said a German team had been sent to carryout assessment of the vessel.

He, however, said Germany was considering the option of assisting the Nigerian Navy to get another capital ship.

Anyway what I want is fast procurement.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 2:15am On Feb 18, 2017
tdayof:

When asked if Germany had plans to assist the navy in refitting Nigeria Navy Ship (NNS) ARADU, which was bought in that country over 30 years ago, Brilli-Sawa said a German team had been sent to carryout assessment of the vessel.

He, however, said Germany was considering the option of assisting the Nigerian Navy to get another capital ship.

great news, I have gotten tired of seeing that ship at Leventis.

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nok234: 3:21am On Feb 18, 2017
LTGEN:
UN RELATED
Germans noticed that Aradu is to old, the Navy said it we need massive ship. And seriously I dont want a ship from Germany, Admiral Gorshkov will be my choise. Lets see what the navy will do..
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by tdayof(m): 5:48am On Feb 18, 2017
Nok234:

Germans noticed that Aradu is to old, the Navy said it we need massive ship. And seriously I dont want a ship from Germany, Admiral Gorshkov will be my choise. Lets see what the navy will do..

How much is Admiral Gorshkov class frigate?
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 6:15am On Feb 18, 2017
Nigerdeltaboi:
great news, I have gotten tired of seeing that ship at Leventis.

We would need a new Ship. The time if Aradu is long gone. Although Germany isn't my preferred customer for a new Ship. They have become too much of a pacifist, this mentality might limit how we use German ships.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by tdayof(m): 6:55am On Feb 18, 2017
Henry240:

We would need a new Ship. The time if Aradu is long gone. Although Germany isn't my preferred customer for a new Ship. They have become too much of a pacifist, this mentality might limit how we use German ships.
I agree. You're thinking Russian?
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 7:03am On Feb 18, 2017
Chute Systems doing Seaborne Training somewhere in Africa
I say Namibia grin

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by giles14(m): 8:19am On Feb 18, 2017
tdayof:
I agree. You're thinking Russian?
yea Russia or Chinese ships will be better,but with a German transmission/propulsion system
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by lionel4power(m): 8:39am On Feb 18, 2017
tdayof:

bradenburg class??
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by lionel4power(m): 8:42am On Feb 18, 2017
is frigate a capital ship?
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 10:17am On Feb 18, 2017
Egyptian presidential A340 on the way to Nairobi

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 10:21am On Feb 18, 2017

Minister of Defence meets Brazilian Ambassador

On 15 Feb 2017, His Excellency Eduardo Carvalho, the Brazilian Ambassador to Namibia, visited the Minister of Defence, Hon. Penda Ya Ndakolo, at the Defence Headquarters-Windhoek.

The visit marked the first meeting of the year between them to enhance cooperation in the area of defence and security. While stressing the visit as an excellent opportunity to share information in the area of military, it was also an opportunity for His Excellency Carvalho to brief and invites Hon. Minister to the arrival of the visiting Brazilian ‘APA’ Naval Patrol Vessel-, which is expected at the Walvis Bay Harbour on the 3rd of March 2017.

The ship will host a joint Anti-Pirate Exercise featuring the Brazilian and the Namibian navies to take place in the Atlantic Ocean. The Namibian Navy will participate with Brendan Simbwaye Patrol Vessel.
http://www.mod.gov.na/pages/min%20meets%20braz%20amba.html
Chute Systems carrying out Seaborne Training with Namibian Army Commandos

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by ActivateKruger: 10:24am On Feb 18, 2017
africaken254:
Egyptian presidential A340 on the way to Nairobi

Isn't such information supposed to be classified?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (968) (969) (970) (971) (972) (973) (974) ... (2867) (Reply)

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.